Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria (83194 Views)

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by friendl: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Make he shut up ,people no dey beg for his country
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by ainas247: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2020
OChimex:

I don't think its a lie bro. Try carry a white lady/man with you visit naija, then you go understand. They either beg u directly or indirectly or they try extort you. Or everybody will try to serve u to get money from u.

hmmmm undecided
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by DAVE5(m): 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
darlenese:
in other words Nigerians are beggars abi?

poverty stricken suffer head oyibo .

this bull shit is a silly exaggeration

You have no clue, nowadays I'm scared of going to banks I used to go to before cos the security guys all want something, you step into the bank hall, the cashier looks at you like you're supposed to say "take this 1k"

My office gan... Dat one is another story

Nigerians can beg... One idiot on my street even dresses cleaner than me, always looking Sharp, but wants "handouts" all the time and he has refused to work instead he prefers soft work

The chicken republic at toll gate bus stop (towards sango), the day I sat in to eat, the security were very busy harassing every customer leaving the place, a girl and her brother that looked like dey needed help themselves were refused exit by the security, I mean they stopped and begged from every single customer that left the eatery through the time I was seated in there to grab an early bite, rain was falling, me sef wanted to leave, trying to help my sis and dad into the car cos they were soaked in rain as pman no gree carry him own ride come meet me, these guys followed me under the rain, they didn't care if I was drenched in the rain or even offered to help, all they cared about was I should give them money, then I wondered what I actually bought from them that I had to pay for cos last I checked I paid for the food I ate

Nigeria's major booming business is begging

1 Like

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by richard870(m): 3:32am On Mar 08, 2020
bamangar:
Let me not lie, Lagos Airport is the headquarters of begging in Africa. It has turned to harassment.

Another thing I noticed, when you visit almost every organisation, when their security starts acting funny, know they just want some egunje. Its becoming embarrassing.
Lolz @ "when their security starts acting funny, know they just want some egunje."
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 5:59am On Mar 08, 2020
franchasng:
it is a problem. during last Xmas when I was home, I stopped patronizing one filling station like that just because the fuel attendants turned the begging to something else. Everyday I go there to refill our vehicles, they will come hailing chairman abeg help your boys, chairman this chairman that, the first one week I saw it as fun, but when it continued, I just stopped going to that filling station.

Not everybody driving flashy car have money na, una no de see una senators and Governors and dullard President beg

Honestly I have said it countless times, our attitude as black nation and black people is annoying. Black race remains the most backward race on earth, is it by accident NO!!!

Shame!
its Nigerians who beg at airports, leave the black race out of this

6 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 6:04am On Mar 08, 2020
JaceBlaze:
If he was from another African country Nigerians would be roasting the guy alive in the comments.The first page would have been "imagine ordinary Ghanaian vexing on Nigeria" cheesy .
Yep, correct! It's because a white man said it, and you know Nigerians and their obsession with white people

4 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by 9jaRealist: 7:04am On Mar 08, 2020
NONSENSE!
LET HIM NOT LET THE DOOR HIT HIM WHERE THE GOOD LORD SPLIT HIM ON HIS WAY OUT!!

"White Man" this, "White Woman" that....
Speaking of BEGGING, it seems too many Nigerians (such as this Nigerian Blogger) are BEGGING white folks for validation.

My sole interest is that we should resolve Nigerian problems for NIGERIANS...
Not remotely interested in some Whitey's (whose forefathers RAPED AND PILLAGED our land and people) "touristing"! SMH

>
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by obontami: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2020
Too much exaggerations in that stupid post.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by divineappo(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2020
Danzakidakura:
oga linus mba, are you related to liar mohammed
in your northern region, its a strange thing to be friends with a foreigner, right?
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 7:58am On Mar 08, 2020
bamangar:
Let me not lie, Lagos Airport is the headquarters of begging in Africa. It has turned to harassment.

Another thing I noticed, when you visit almost every organisation, when their security starts acting funny, know they just want some egunje. Its becoming embarrassing.
People are different. I derive Joy giving security men money 200, 500 at most 1000 naira rather than paying 10,000 paying olosh because of 2mins pleasure. I will rather come back home n masturbae n use de money n flex home boys
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 8:11am On Mar 08, 2020
GboyegaD:

Some people earn less yet, they do not beg. This excuse of yours only helps in justifying their acts and bring disregard to their occupation.
Bros pray hard not to find urself in their shoes. How will de be paying a security man with family 15k in Abuja . Though 3 tyms in a week de will come to work. Dat one n money. I spend over 15k in a week
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by 79733139(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2020
safarigirl:

I can't remember the last time I was harassed in such a manner, and I was at a restaurant twice today. Perhaps location matters

If you dress "rich" or you are a different race (non-black) you will definitely experience it enough times in Lagos to seriously piss you off.

Last year August, my cousin's girlfriend visited Nigeria (she is a Russian), that was when we knew how annoying Nigerians can be. Most of these things happened in the island and not the mainland (you would think those guys should be used to foreigners).

He has never experienced such things before but because his "white" girlfriend was with him, Nigerians did so much of that begging stuff that both of them kept complaining.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 08, 2020
Begging for money is part of our outstanding, culture. If I have my way, I will renounce this country. Doomed in all things.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by GboyegaD(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2020
vickydevoka:

Bros pray hard not to find urself in their shoes. How will de be paying a security man with family 15k in Abuja . Though 3 tyms in a week de will come to work. Dat one n money. I spend over 15k in a week

Nonetheless, some teach for similar amount and work 5 days a week with extra hours. It still never justifies it.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 12:54pm On Mar 08, 2020
GboyegaD:

Nonetheless, some teach for similar amount and work 5 days a week with extra hours. It still never justifies it.
N de use am marry Igbo gal abi
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Npower: 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
If you work hard like me, you would not have to beg.
Now even Dangote no see my back
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by RealTrump: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
bamangar:

I have used that international airport 3 times. Nobody has ever forced me to pay anything. I no get money, na I no get money.

The beggars alone r not responsible for this. We like to be seen as the oga, as being magnanimous, we also enjoy d salute and the hailing. This attitude makes us feel obliged to giving money to the people begging.

We also love to OVERDRESS for the most basic things like entering n exiting a plane. Big shoes. Large chains. Catwalk. Dark shades. Everybody want to claim they have made it.

Do things in moderation. Carry a distressed face. They won't drag if u don't have. The only people worth giving is if ur luggage is over n u want then to overlook it. In other airports, u Don't have to brine for this anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by franchasng: 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
[quote author=Raalsalghul post=87250358][/quote]Hey, I am at Ipetumodun village in Osun, but I no longer take beer because of health situation, but I love the oza room exercises very muchangry angry
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yes the begging at MMIA is something else but saying they beg you everywhere is a fat lie....were you trekking through all the rural areas ... Abeg abeg abeg... Naija ppl too get pride na
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by okewumi: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sometimes l wonder if people in government doesn't pass these local and international airport. Inside zoo, you will see how well it is organised.
Why not send a private investigator with hidden camera and see what is going on. They are only interested in sharing money.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 1:32am On Mar 09, 2020
Amajiri concept in uniforms... Amajiri is a culture thing, and displayable anywhere anytime
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 10:23am On Mar 09, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Yep, correct! It's because a white man said it, and you know Nigerians and their obsession with white people
Only a white man can make them do a soul searching and look within themselves lol
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Only a white man can make them do a soul searching and look within themselves lol
Only a white man's word is bond cool

3 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by armyofone(m): 1:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
My brother, they won't listen. In the face of everything, the important thing to them is every orgasms or climax they reach must hatch after 9months!

DNSPro:
See them talking. NIGERIAN PARENTS FAILED THIS COUNTRY. take it or leave it.

No morally upright and well raise person would indulge in this.

Advise: Don't just raise a child lead your family compound, raise them to lead a nation. We are a disgrace and every problem plaguing us stem from home.. from home. fix the home and nation will be fixed.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by WorWorBoy: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:
If he was from another African country Nigerians would be roasting the guy alive in the comments.The first page would have been "imagine ordinary Ghanaian vexing on Nigeria" cheesy .
You are obsessed about Nigerians you and that your IronGalaxy brother. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by WorWorBoy: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Only a white man's word is bond cool
Are we supposed to listen to you guys before?LMAO

The white man is superior, get that into your head my Zulu friend.

4 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 6:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
You are obsessed about Nigerians you and that your IronGalaxy brother. Smh.
I'm here to give you guidelines on how to rid yourself of rancid stank of inferiority complex and this is how you thank me? undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 6:42pm On Mar 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Are we supposed to listen to you guys before?LMAO

The white man is superior, get that into your head my Zulu friend.
Just don't bring kids into this world.Imagine someone calling something like you a father. lol

2 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by WorWorBoy: 6:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I'm here to give you guidelines on how to rid yourself of rancid stank of inferiority complex and this is how you thank me? undecided cry
We didn't ask for your help. Save it for those who need it.

2 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by JaceBlaze: 7:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
We didn't ask for your help. Save it for those who need it.
Get used to it.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by IronGalaxy: 10:01pm On Mar 09, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport / ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / Working Legally In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.