Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria (83186 Views)

Donte Franklin: White Man Gifts N23m To Nigerian Man Who Treks 17 Miles To Work / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by iamJ(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
As long as they're not begging with gun on my head, that shouldn't be a problem. No matter how you beg, if I no wan give, I no go give.
this your defense eh

Na wa

Let me not say what it means
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by GamalNasser: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2020
But Nigerians beg too much ..I have stopped answering greetings of workers in my estate because everytime they greet you and you answer the next time they see you is to give you a bill for that greeting . Some weeks ago when I was heading out for a Jog one of the guys at the estate gate greeted me and I gave him 2k cos I was in a good mood only for him to block me on my way back and start telling me he needed money for house rent and I just got confused ..Nigerians beg too much

7 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by darlenese(f): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Twitter and lies!!.. Na today this one dey happen.. They just had to rope in a white man story to validate the lie.. Nansense Twitter ND Twitter!!
l

don't mind them, they are sounding as of Nigerian are meeting the oyibo for the first time .
rubbish nonsense
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by GraGra247(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2020
Aidejay:
Na Lagos.
Always Lagos no disrespect but can Lagos also be referred to as the begging capital of Nigeria.
Yes it can.

The north is unfortunately. Almajiri and co will beg the life out of you.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Oyindaberry(f): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2020
It has become an habit in MMIA, when they search the contents of your bag and see sth valuable which you wanna travel with, they will still beg for it. Their guts is astonishing

4 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2020
AkolagTech:
White man from where? Hope it's not all these Lebanese, Italian or Chinese oo?
so your putting Italian in category of Chinese and Lebanese?jesus

1 Like

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Alagboo: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2020
Aidejay:

Nα Lαgσs.
Ałωαys Lαgσs ησ ∂ısяєsρєcт вυт cαη łαgσs αłsσ вє яєƒєяяє∂ тσ αs тнє вєggıηg cαρıтαł σƒ Nıgєяıα.
yєs ıт cαη.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2020
Why is everyone being hypocritical here? Oh....because a white man pointed it out? Mtchewww...

Look...majority of you forming " I don't beg" can lie for Africa.
How many of you can beat your chest and say you have never begged? Some of you whos friends just returned from abroad and you go asking them to drop some dollars or goodies, what do you call that?Begging is begging, forget it. So let's stop this self righteousness.

Even abroad they beg so why are they making it sound like its a new thing?

Maybe its the girls family that used begging to scrape the white man's head and he's now using style to tell her hell never visit their house again and she's coming here to say itd the whole Nigerians that were begging him.
Its simple, if they beg, if you like you give, otherwise forget it. No body will kill you. It only when the wife family beg and you don't give that its a big issue which I'm suspecting is the case here.
Wetin concern Nigerians if you come back or not? Na your wife family get the ishoro.

1 Like

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2020
ainas247:
cool "Almost every tourist center they went, people walk up to them to beg for money."
thats a lie from the pit of hell... try harder next time.

meanwhile start a niche blog and start getting serious
traffic from Google chat up now.
rank your website on Google fast
Naija no get tourist centre.

Also problem of begging in airports was indirectly created by white nations who deliberately steal from Africa, causing an uneven distribution of wealth between them and us.

Does the white man think we care what he thinks?. Begging in third world countries will continue for as long as the unfair distribution of wealth among nations persists.

1 Like

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by franchasng: 11:43am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:
As long as they're not begging with gun on my head, that shouldn't be a problem. No matter how you beg, if I no wan give, I no go give.
it is a problem. during last Xmas when I was home, I stopped patronizing one filling station like that just because the fuel attendants turned the begging to something else. Everyday I go there to refill our vehicles, they will come hailing chairman abeg help your boys, chairman this chairman that, the first one week I saw it as fun, but when it continued, I just stopped going to that filling station.

Not everybody driving flashy car have money na, una no de see una senators and Governors and dullard President beg

Honestly I have said it countless times, our attitude as black nation and black people is annoying. Black race remains the most backward race on earth, is it by accident NO!!!

Shame!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2020
Nigeria is begging capital of the world ,from airport custom will beg immigration officials will beg,you go to air port toilet cleaners will beg,police will beg,you go to mr Biggs security will beg,bank security people will beg,area boys will beg,cooperate beggar nko?

5 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by pacificom: 11:46am On Mar 07, 2020
bamangar:
Let me not lie, Lagos Airport is the headquarters of begging in Africa. It has turned to harassment.

Another thing I noticed, when you visit almost every organisation, when their security starts acting funny, know they just want some egunje. Its becoming embarrassing.
Yeah, that reminds me of 2 years ago when I was going to South Africa. Some young ladies who worked in the departure hall were asking white men for tip openly for borrowing them pen to fill form. Despite embarrassing look on those foreigners, yet they never stop it. It was just a routine. This level of indiscipline is Nigerian government fault.

6 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Davash222(m): 11:47am On Mar 07, 2020
franchasng:
it is a problem. during last Xmas when I was home, I stopped patronizing one filling station like that just because the fuel attendants turned the begging to something else. Everyday I go there to refill our vehicles, they will come hailing chairman abeg help your boys, chairman this chairman that, the first one week I saw it as fun, but when it continued, I just stopped going to that filling station.

Not everybody driving flashy car have money na, una no de see una senators and Governors and dullard President beg

Honestly I have said it countless times, our attitude as black nation and black people is annoying. Black race remains the most backward race on earth, is it by accident NO!!!

Shame!
Chairman comes with a price. You were carried away by that 'chairman' thing. For me, if you call me chairman, I don already decode say na format, so I'll be on guard. One need to be street wise in this present Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by franchasng: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

Chairman comes with a price. You were carried away by that 'chairman' thing. For me, if you call me chairman, I don already decode say na format, so I'll be on guard. One need to be street wise in this present Nigeria.
yes I know but Nigerians are becoming too annoying with their begging attitude.

They do same to anybody living abroad thinking that everybody living abroad is rich, if only they know what they are passing through, working round the clock like camels

2 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 07, 2020
we nigerians we are fond of that..always begging ppl for money.u not familiar with a person oo but next thing u will be asking him for money as if the person is owing u money.its not only ladies who do it..some guys do it too..
shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2020
bamangar:
Let me not lie, Lagos Airport is the headquarters of begging in Africa. It has turned to harassment.

Another thing I noticed, when you visit almost every organisation, when their security starts acting funny, know they just want some egunje. Its becoming embarrassing.
u no lie
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2020
[quote author=Alagboo post=87237331][/quote]

One of them spotted.
Beg for corner come out critidize others.
Shior.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by sisisioge: 11:54am On Mar 07, 2020
Abi o! Everywhere you go, beggars are always featured. The height of it was when a friend and I went to an eatery and someone begged for the food we just ordered! Chai...they had no idea we were hungry too and could barely afford the meal! Hian! Naija I hail thy.
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Davash222(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2020
franchasng:
yes I know but Nigerians are becoming too annoying with their begging attitude.

They do same to anybody living abroad thinking that everybody living abroad is rich, if only they know what they are passing through, working round the clock like camels
My friends staying abroad are very stingy, bro. They can't even leave a drop of their money after doing cashbank. It depends on you, bro.

1 Like

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:
No wonder my baby is scared to visit here embarassed Bt honestly even Nigerians experience this especially when you traveling for the first time everyone will want to scam you in one way or the other! You just have to be smart nd self conscious!
the time i travelled out they were hassling me for money at the intl airport in lagos.it was my first travelling out.i had to give them the last 200 naira in my wallet and hid my dollars cheesy.ehn we nigerians and our begi begi culture cheesy
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2020
Lagos airport is the worst. I remember traveling out for studies. With my small change I had to manage myself, immigration were still begging. It was almost bordering on harrassment

6 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by nextlevelmoves: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2020
AGBE LO NI ARO REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA grin
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by franchasng: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

My friends staying abroad are very stingy, bro. They can't even leave a drop of their money after doing cashbank. It depends on you, bro.
They must be London or UK based cheesy cheesy
Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by buchai: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2020
let us tell ourselves the truth, the white man is right.

4 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Nigerians too beg. Go Twitter go see beggers
not only twitter...facebook too.some even request the money from u as if u dey owe dem money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by DNSPro: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2020
See them talking. NIGERIAN PARENTS FAILED THIS COUNTRY. take it or leave it.

No morally upright and well raise person would indulge in this.

Advise: Don't just raise a child lead your family compound, raise them to lead a nation. We are a disgrace and every problem plaguing us stem from home.. from home. fix the home and nation will be fixed.

4 Likes

Re: Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria by Hkk777: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2020
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport / ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / Working Legally In Austria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.