Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? (5537 Views)

Does Height Compatibility Matter? / If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by mrblessed(m): 5:54am On Mar 08, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

hmmmmm.

I really feel for the guy.

it is well sha.

have a lovely night.
Oga, why not act fast: this babe looks like she is still within reach. From her chats so far, she looks like a mature, sensible, and intelligent damsel.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:05am On Mar 08, 2020
mrblessed:
Oga, why not act fast: this babe looks like she is still within reach. From her chats so far, she looks like a mature, sensible, and intelligent damsel.

yeah the babe sounds mature, I can feel it from her chat.

but, unfortunately, be like u no understand my signature.

check! grin grin
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Phenomenal16(f): 7:07am On Mar 08, 2020
generationz:

You are short.
...am not...am above average...
This measurement was taking 4 years ago....like @ 18.....am above that...peace
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2020
SassyGem101:

Lol. I know its you.
I know its you hiding under another moniker to ask me all this question and that was what prompted the call tonight.
Maybe you think you're dealing with a daft.

I deliberately described you like that since that is what you want to hear.

Keep deceiving yourself.

ahhh!

I don die shocked

abeg, I no be the person ooh.

dem no go hang wetin wetin no be your own on your neck ooooh.

mogbe!

babe, wake up ooh, I no be the guy ooh.

my last relationship was like 5-6years ago, and na Yoruba girl she be and a Muslim.

pls, wake up ooh. shocked

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by gozzlin: 7:17am On Mar 08, 2020
Phenomenal16:
M 5'5 ...but i still consider myself short

But of course, you're short.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by pocohantas(f): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2020
Maryjane001:
I love tall guys. I can't even think of dating a short guy.
D way e dey pain me say I short eh.
I envy tall gals o.
Na only me resemble Mumcy 4 height.
My sister and brothers are very tall just like my Dad.
Upon na me be 1st born.
It is well....

Better enjoy your shortness, don’t envy tall girls. You probably love tall guys and envy tall girls because you are short- every guy will look tall to you, as long as he is taller than you. When you are a tall girl, you will begin to realize that TALL guys are SCARCE.

Tall guy with money, sense and good body. You go find that one tire. grin

Then you will start thinking your life before wearing ordinary kitten heels, let alone 4inch heels. You don’t wanna tower over your man.

Once again, enjoy your shortness o. I am not even TALL, but I know the struggle to see guys that will comfortably DWARF me, without heels- which is even my daily thing.

2 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

ahhh!

I don die shocked

abeg, I no be the person ooh.

dem no go hang wetin wetin no be your own on your neck ooooh.

mogbe!

babe, wake up ooh, I no be the guy ooh.

my last relationship was like 5-6years ago, and na Yoruba girl she be and a Muslim.

pls, wake up ooh. shocked

Hmmm....your question was just soo like him and he called immediately after your second question then I checked he was viewing this same thread with his other moniker.

Anyways, I don't care.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2020
SassyGem101:

Hmmm....your question was just soo like him and he called immediately after your second question then I checked he was viewing this same thread with his other moniker.

Anyways, I don't care.

babe, no be me.

make God save person ooh.

that must be coincidental. pls, I no be the guy.

take care.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by pocohantas(f): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2020
generationz:

You are short.

Lol. This is too blunt.

I don’t know why we can’t just tell people what they are. Fat, thin, short, broke... lipsrsealed
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 08, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

babe, no be me.

make God save person ooh.

that must be coincidental. pls, I no be the guy.

take care.

Its OK.
I'm not trying to rope you in in anyway. Biko.

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2020
I'm just 6ft but I find it really difficult putting my arms around a lady not up to the average 5.5ft. So yes, height matters.
What if one of my sons now take after her height?
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by mrblessed(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2020
SassyGem101:

Anyways, I don't care.
I think you really care about him. Just that you were expecting him to tick other boxes. There is a window of opportunity for the two of you to pick it up from were you guys stopped.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Astra101: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2020
Mayor21:
I'm a very short guy 5'4 yet I feel vey uncomfortable with taller girls damm

But I must marry a tall woman maybe 5'7 or 5'8 nothing more, if at all I'll see sef
These days wehbe sa no gal one gree date talkless if marry shot man. Chaii
Bros abeg take am easy. If you like short like aki or pawpaw. Just be rich and wealthy and I promise you will have headache making selections.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Skmoda360(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2020
Davash222:

You're benevolent with your percentage. Recheck your statistics, please.

The number of tall girls for Nigeria no reach 30. I'm yet to meet a tall Nigeria girl all my life. I asked one elderly man he said the tall ones died during the civil war.
I saw one yesterday (one of the ushers) at a wedding function, she is 6'5 and I'm 6'2 and I was like damn she is taller than me... Note: I was stunned cuz I love tall girls but I never date one sinceundecided
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Skmoda360(m): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2020
Greystone:
@ 6ft 2 it's difficult for me to date a short girl.

Tried it once and the sex was frustrating. You can't be making love and kissing at the same time undecided

So for me, yes, height is an important factor.
I almost die of neck cramp one time because of this short girls...you can't do both at the same time, your neck will just give way grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2020
Thank you Jesus for the Tallness cool
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2020
Skmoda360:

I almost die of neck cramp one time because if this short girls...you can't do both at the same time, you neck will just give way grin grin grin grin angry

She doesn't have to kiss you on the mouth, but she can kiss your neck & other areas within her reach, while you guys are doing your thing.

I'm 5ft 0, one of my exes was either 6'3 or 6'4. In bed, I did the kissing grin Sometimes you just have to chill back & be the receiver tongue
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Skmoda360(m): 9:58am On Mar 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

She doesn't have to kiss you on the mouth, but she can kiss your neck & other areas within her reach, while you guys are doing your thing.

I'm 5ft 0, one of my exes was either 6'3 or 6'4. In bed, I did the kissing grin Sometimes you just have to chill back & be the receiver tongue
grin grinI got the gist

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by ElasticStone(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2020
Attraction is what matters. I am 5.65" and I dated a nairalander that was 5.9" or so. The girl was a strong proponent of above 6 ft guys from her NL account but I guess she forgot grin. Girls say one thing and end up doing the complete opposite when the like you.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2020
Skmoda360:

grin grinI got the gist

Body positioning is also very important. One of you will suffocate us some day lol. Some you have to beat them in the chest, to remind them that they're taking your breath away & not in a good way grin

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Skmoda360(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Body positioning is also very important . One of you will suffocate us some day lol. Some you have to beat them in the chest, to remind them that they're taking your breath away & not in a good way grin
you are very funny......@bolded, you have a point....

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:34am On Mar 08, 2020
ElasticStone:
Attraction is what matters. I am 5.65" and I dated a nairalander that was 5.9" or so. The girl was a strong proponent of above 6 ft guys from her NL account but I guess she forgot grin. Girls say one thing and end up doing the complete opposite when the like you.

when u see girls making descriptions of the guy they want, just take them as mere jokes or probably, dreamers.

cos in reality, it is a different ball games for them.

though, few of them stick to their choices and won't settle for nothing else. but, that's very very rare grin grin
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by generationz(f): 11:10am On Mar 08, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. This is too blunt.

I don’t know why we can’t just tell people what they are. Fat, thin, short, broke... lipsrsealed

I tire o. grin

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Greystone: 11:13am On Mar 08, 2020
Skmoda360:

I almost die of neck cramp one time because of this short girls...you can't do both at the same time, your neck will just give way grin grin grin grin angry

Gbam!
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
mrblessed:
I think you really care about him. Just that you were expecting him to tick other boxes. There is a window of opportunity for the two of you to pick it up from were you guys stopped.

I did care about him no doubt but there won't be any need for a come back as i've moved on and not going back to a sadist.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by mrblessed(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2020
SassyGem101:

I did care about him no doubt but there won't be any need for a come back as i've moved on and not going back to a sadist.
These are the precise words of a woman who is hurt. When someone hurts us, especially when we never expected them to misbehave, we usually feel there is no room for compromise. However, I know you won't close the doors of your heart if he comes begging.

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
mrblessed:
These are the precise words of a woman who is hurt. When someone hurts us, especially when we never expected them to misbehave, we usually feel there is no room for compromise. However, I know you won't close the doors of your heart if he comes begging.

Yeah you can say that again but he's too full of himself and I won't lose my selfworth trying to persuade a man who doesn't really have much going for him save for his kind heart. And one need yo get close to really see that aspect of him. But who will come close seeing the height. That's what he doesn't know. Fooling himself feeling like a G

What has he got that others don't have and even more than him.

When some guys know you're obsessed with them, they begin to puff and this is someone that has been treated like trash because of his height. Now he sees a lady dying for him and forgets the past immediately, thinking he still stands a chance with other girls. A Queen like me? Hmm..they'll only chop his money and dump him as usual. You can see the majority here saying they can't date a short guy.

His loss not mine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At My Account Balance And Weep For Me (photo). / How Does It Feel When Guys Ejaculate? Why Are They Always Shaking? / What Are Some Things You Look For In A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.