Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? (5550 Views)

Does Height Compatibility Matter? / If You’re A Woman, You Have Two Choices When Picking A Man / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by IghravweIG(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

You're benevolent with your percentage. Recheck your statistics, please.

The number of tall girls for Nigeria no reach 30. I'm yet to meet a tall Nigeria girl all my life. I asked one elderly man he said the tall ones died during the civil war.
grin grin
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by IghravweIG(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Davash222:

Conclusively, you've met like 10 tall girls in Nigeria out of the 30. You should be celebrated bro.
Lol... I'm following u. Your a case grin
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I see.
The bolded cracked me up. What a mental image!

wink wink

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
SassyGem101:
Well...from my experience not so long ago, I'll yes.
Short guys feel intimidated and this tends to make them edgy or angry at the slightest.
I met one recently who was always feeling less of himself. Any little thing he'll think it because of his height he's being taken for granted or he's not loved because of his height.

I tried severally to allay his fears that I'm not after heights but due to his past experiences with girls who dumped him because of his height, he didn't believe me.
We broke up anyways. He seems to be intimidated by his height and feels no one wants him.

As for whether to it matters, hmmm I think from my experience, it now matters. I can't stand an edgy man. And they can be very unforgiving. Yes! Quote me anywhere. They are hard hearted too.

pls, I wanna ask.

what's his height, and how old is he?
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Petyprincess(f): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
mikebabs101:
[s]This is the first time I'm doing this, but I wonder why some guys even give you attention here, you seem like someone with a low self esteem and irritates me, are you not the one that claim to have a polish boyfriend lol, babe grow up. And I have seen your picture somewhere, personally you not even the league of beautiful girls, abeg shift joor[/s]
Punchline as weak as your erection!! It makes me laugh when online typing corpse like you thinks their opinions matter really grin Dude i dnt need your validation!! If you know me you will know nairaland is the last place i need validation from!! Nw that i have noticed your miserable ass you can crawl back to your cave!!
I can see my personal life annoys y'all that you will always drag my boyfriend into your conversation it shows how jobless nd a stalker you are!!!

2 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by SavageResponse(m): 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
favoryte33:
I heared short guys are psychologically intimidated by ladies taller than them. Also, the short girls like the really tall men to complement their gene pool. Are these facts or mere assumptions?

It's worth considering
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by mikebabs101: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

Punchline as weak as your erection!! It makes me laugh when online typing corpse like you thinks their opinions matter really grin Dude i dnt need your validation!! If you know me you will know nairaland is the last place i need validation from!! Nw that i have noticed your miserable ass you can crawl back to your cave!!
I can see my personal life annoys y'all that you will always drag my boyfriend into your conversation it shows how jobless nd a stalker you are!!!
jobless and stalker lol, well this is a faceless forum, for your information, Im 100percent sure, I will comfortably cloth and feed you for the rest of your life without even feeling a strain on my finance, I doubt if you will confident enough to talk to me in real life. I don't have time you, I somehow came across your ranting in one of the threads, precisely the one people were advising about the way some Europeans see black girls as sex slave, I only found it funny how you kept fantasizing, the main reason I think you are a kid and need to grow up and to repeat, you are not in the league of beautiful girls, you are not even close, no matter what you type, I wont reply, I just hope you grow up to have sense

2 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Petyprincess(f): 1:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
mikebabs101:
[s]jobless and stalker lol, well this is a faceless forum, for your information, Im 100percent sure, I will comfortably cloth and feed you for the rest of your life without even feeling a strain on my finance, I doubt if you will confident enough to talk to me in real life. I don't have time you, I somehow came across your ranting in one of the threads, precisely the one people were advising about the way some Europeans see black girls as sex slave, I only found it funny how you kept fantasizing, the main reason I think you are a kid and need to grow up and to repeat, you are not in the league of beautiful girls, you are not even close, no matter what you type, I wont reply, I just hope you grow up to have sense[/s]
Bullshit from a bull!!! I'm in good mood today so i will let this pass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
I love tall guys. I can't even think of dating a short guy.
D way e dey pain me say I short eh.
I envy tall gals o.
Na only me resemble Mumcy 4 height.
My sister and brothers are very tall just like my Dad.
Upon na me be 1st born.
It is well....

1 Like

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

pls, I wanna ask.

what's his height, and how old is he?

He's about a 4.5m. He's above 30
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by mikebabs101: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

Bullshit from a bull!!! I'm in good mood today so i will let this pass grin grin
I repeat what I'm 100percent sure of is, I will cloth and feed you for the rest of your life, Just catching trips here though, but with that statement, I mean it
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Petyprincess(f): 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
mikebabs101:
I repeat what I'm 100percent sure of is, I will cloth and feed you for the rest of your life, Just catching trips here though, but with that statement, I mean it
Lol you just want to make me feel bad only if you know how nairaland has made me develop thick skin you will realized no amount of what you say can make me depressed grin,i no get your time nw,take care cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2020
Phenomenal16:
M 5'5 ...but i still consider myself short
You are short na.(lol)

2 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
I'm 6ft, if I marry someone shorter than me... My children might curse me... We only need average and tell genes...
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by sweetdude001(m): 2:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Even I am so attracted to petite girls, I tink I d pass cos they r generally defensive and violent... I thinks its a tin wit short pipu, any small tin dey tink u dey whyne dem coz dey r short...
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
SassyGem101:

He's about a 4.5m. He's above 30

about 4.5m? that above 14ft according to conversion.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by ABCthings: 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

This how you fail exam simple question you can't even answer, "will you date a short girl?" you giving offpoint reply undecided
Nd you think Nigerian girls are interested in short broke guy like you? It's funny how y'all think you worth reach 1 derica of rice grin
: Madam, take it easy this English can killin' somebori grin
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by damtan(m): 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

Gbam i love your sincerity!! I have no problem having preference honestly bt it's so stupid to think short girls are only found in Nigeria,just check the comments above,one even said 99 percent of Nigerian girls are short lipsrsealed
You'll do yourself a whole lot of good if you don't take to heart most things you read here
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

about 4.5m? that above 14ft according to conversation.

Sorry I meant 4.5 ft
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by placeofallure(f): 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
I am short, 5ft 2 so I don't date short people. Only tall guys appeal to me. My oga is 6ft 3. People make jest of our pictures together. I'm as tall as his chest grin grin
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Shugavee(f): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
Yes to me
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
SassyGem101:

Sorry I meant 4.5 ft

ahhh! that's too short.

I no blame the guy for being insecure. that height is a defeat on him naturally.

that height must be as a result of growth deformity.

4.5ft is damn too short for a man. and over 30yrs old.

I feel for the guy.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

ahhh! that's too short.

I no blame the guy for being insecure. that height is a defeat on him naturally.

that height must be as a result of growth deformity.

4.5ft is damn too short for a man. and over 30yrs old.

I feel for the guy.

But I still loved him anyways. He's not just that short but also tiny as in slim and small like a Js 3 boy but he....never mind.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by czarr(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
toniblacman:
Height is just a number. cheesy
that short girl is an upcoming IndecentStar.....her name is mini stallion.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
SassyGem101:

But I still loved him anyways. He's not just that short but also tiny as in slim and small like a Js 3 boy but he....never mind.

it means that you are one of those who do not see height as barrier. and probably, you are a ready-for-marriage lady. most girls of our time would bullshit a guy of that height.

it is unfortunate that he felt so down because of his height, while you didn't even mind.

shows that his short height has taken away his ego, charisma and self-esteem.

I feel for the guy.

I do say it that height means nothing. height is not something that one has control over.

is he now in another relationship? sorry for asking.

laugh @ the bolded grin grin
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

it means that you are one of those who do not see height as a barrier. and probably, you are a ready-for-marriage lady. most girls of our time would bullshit a guy of that height.

it is unfortunate that he feels down because of his height, while you don't even mind.

shows that his short height has taken away his ego, charisma and self-esteem.

I feel for the guy.

I do say it that height means nothing. height is not something that one has control over.

is he now in another relationship? sorry for asking.

This thing is still very fresh. I don't think so. Maybe luck will shine on him.

I'm just afraid for him that no girl of this generation will be willing to date him cos some do tell him they don't want him that was before he met me. But I just used my Christian maturity to accept him because I know its not his fault and I can't create a human being but he messed up.

That's he's biz though.

2 Likes

Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Thoseen30(m): 8:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
Maryjane001:
I love tall guys. I can't even think of dating a short guy.
D way e dey pain me say I short eh.
I envy tall gals o.
Na only me resemble Mumcy 4 height.
My sister and brothers are very tall just like my Dad.
Upon na me be 1st born.
It is well....

Y'all practically choosing for yourselves disregarding God's plans for you
Pele mummy's girl
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
SassyGem101:

This thing is still very fresh. I don't think so. Maybe luck will shine on him.

I'm just afraid for him that no girl of this generation will be willing to date him cos some do tell him they don't want him that was before he met me. But I just used my Christian maturity to accept him because I know its not his fault and I can't create a human being but he messed up.

That's he's biz though.

hmmmmm.

I really feel for the guy.

it is well sha.

have a lovely night.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by luvyaself95(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
NextD18:
99.844% of Nigerian women are very short and not above 5'5. cheesy

Just a few can be considered tall. That's why you'll hardly see them stand well when taking pictures.

If they are not bending, they are sitting.
If they are not twisting their legs, they are standing like they wanna take corner kick.

Most, if not all, are very short and not above 5'5.

Badass
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

hmmmmm.

I really feel for the guy.

it is well sha.

have a lovely night.

Lol. I know its you.
I know its you hiding under another moniker to ask me all this question and that was what prompted the call tonight.
Maybe you think you're dealing with a daft.

I deliberately described you like that since that is what you want to hear.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by generationz(f): 1:37am On Mar 08, 2020
Phenomenal16:
M 5'5 ...but i still consider myself short

You are short.
Re: Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? by generationz(f): 1:43am On Mar 08, 2020
SassyGem101:

Sorry I meant 4.5 ft

Damn that's a dwarf.

I don't blame him for his insecurities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Canada No Easy; Stay And Enjoy Buhari In Nigeria - Mason Lady Warns Nigerians / How Much Can A Low-keyed Introduction Cost? / Still In Love The Long-time Boyfriend Although Engaged!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.