Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,719 members, 7,855,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75822 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Bahddo(m): 12:24am On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.
What is wrong with a lady becoming financially independent before marriage?

Why isn't it dangerous for a young man to leave home? Why only women?

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Sam2310(m): 12:44am On Mar 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

whats wrong with girls? dont they have a life too? do you really expect women to stay at their parents place until they have someone in their lives?
bros. The bad things men do is what is causing insecure of mind, like the OP.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Sam2310(m): 1:00am On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
lol. when u go home ask ur dad or mum what they think about girls living alone before they get married !
U are a Mumu Man.
i just pity those unborn child/children that will have u as a father.
WOMAN WRAPPER, i know your type.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Francisduckman(m): 1:01am On Mar 09, 2020
Sam2310:
U are a Mumu Man.
i just pity those unborn child/children that will have u as a father.
WOMAN WRAPPER, i know your type.
Chaii, this is too much cool

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by C505: 1:10am On Mar 09, 2020
Blakjewelry:

Face the topic. The thread says female and what is the reason given that it is not ideal for a young non married lady to live alone? The popular view is she will be kind wayward since she can entertain any man wants so stop beating around the bush when you know the obvious

Yes boss.... That's the very common view.

Let me reiterate what I said from the beginning which is my opinion.... You don't leave your parents because your friends are doing so or it's the normal thing everywhere. I believe everyone has got a spirit-man that speaks truth to you. Hence, you leave because it's the right time to leave and when that time comes, no one will tell you but your inner self.

Never did I mention sexual related point which you obviously thought you're psychic and started reading my mind miles away.

I hope we are good now.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Thunderblasts(m): 3:46am On Mar 09, 2020
Point blank, it's not good.
She wouldn't even get married as a virgin.
It will be easier for her to keep multiple males as friends and sex partners.
Even as a campus girl, it's risky coz she can be raped or sexually harrassed at anytime.
Majority are all coded runs girls.
Most of them don't have suitors lining up for them for marriage. It's only one man they manage to impress that usually marries them!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Skseries: 5:20am On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.
if it's fine for a man why isn't it fine for a lady? Does privacy and Independence have anything to do with gender? Blacks and this our mentality self

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:07am On Mar 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

Who cares about general impression, my life is my life.
stubborn person if u like go and stay in hotel then u will realise the general impression we re talking abt who knw may to do olosho dey hungry u since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by kaziblake(f): 6:17am On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
wise man. show ur wisdom... tell the world what u know
Just shut up!
I can’t belived matured men still reason this way or maybe you are still a teenager
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by tk4rd: 7:05am On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
perhaps u want to justify the fact that u disowned ur family... now you're living alone.

Go back home and ask for forgiveness. Dont be a bad girl. Men thinks of girls who lives alone as prostitutes. 1 word for u. Be wise
So, a young guy that left his family to live elsewhere didn't disown his family?
Remember what Jesus told the people that wanted to stone the prostítute? They all knew they have slept with her.
This post of yours sounds like the words of those men that came to stone the woman..
Gender Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by cassyrooy(m): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2020
God knows that this OP is a child, a retard and a nonentity who goes about demanding people's opinions aligns with his, as a sign of revalidation seeking or cyberbullying (when they differ in their opinion). I'm appalled and probably most shamed by this fellow.

A child probably in age, but a child definitely in thinking.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by pocohantas(f): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2020
cassyrooy:
God knows that this OP is a child, a retard and a nonentity who goes about demanding people's opinions aligns with his, as a sign of revalidation seeking or cyberbullying (when they differ in their opinion). I'm appalled and probably most shamed by this fellow.

A child probably in age, but a child definitely in thinking.

Ahnahn. Calm down na.
Your babe dey live alone? grin grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Even girls?
Yep even girls (women )
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:20am On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!

What are the dangers for an adult living alone ? Please explain .
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ezinwa120: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Ahnahn. Calm down na.

A friend married a girl here in Abuja, her parents stays in Lagos while she stays with her maternal aunt, she works in a federal govt agency, this girl has in one of her account as of after marriage over 30 million naira, even had a terrace duplex in her name that she rented out, she still stayed in her aunt house till she married. But u see all this prospective olosho with just 33,000 naira allawy or a job of 50k will not allow us hear word. Freedom indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by cassyrooy(m): 7:34am On Mar 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Ahnahn. Calm down na.
Yes, she's been living alone for almost 9years now and her worldview is more advanced than whatever this myopic child will ever grasp or understand.

It's more than pathetic to see probably the most obsolete and antiquated form of thinking in one human being, you just have to rebuke and condemn in all entirety to reassure the general public that this level of idiocy is an isolated case manifesting from a remote one-room location.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by cassyrooy(m): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2020
Ezinwa120:

A friend married a girl here in Abuja, her parents stays in Lagos while she stays with her maternal aunt, she works in a federal govt agency, this girl has in her account as of after marriage over 30 million naira, even had a terrace duplex in her name that she rented out, she still stayed in her aunt house till she married. But u see all this prospective olosho with just 33,000 naira allawy or a job of 50k will not allow us hear word. Freedom indeed
I think hers was her choosing to remain with family members, which is not bad.

She understood that she will leave someday but for the time being, she needs to do stuff that well position her for an independent woman life she's envisioned.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by cassyrooy(m): 7:39am On Mar 09, 2020
kaziblake:
Just shut up!
I can’t belived matured men still reason this way or maybe you are still a teenager
This man you quoted is Not Mature. Don't be deceived, a grown man baby has access to Nairaland.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ezinwa120: 8:08am On Mar 09, 2020
cassyrooy:
Yes, she's been living alone for almost 9years now and her worldview is more advanced than whatever this myopic child will ever grasp or understand.

It's more than pathetic to see probably the most obsolete and antiquated form of thinking in one human being, you just have to rebuke and condemn in all entirety to reassure the general public that this level of idiocy is an isolated case manifesting from a remote one-room location.

For 9 years she has been collecting different dic.ks , urs inclusive. Tell her you are travelling for a business trip and you will spend two weeks, appear to her house after two days around 2130 hrs and thank me later.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by pocohantas(f): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2020
cassyrooy:

Don’t mind the OP, he is just being silly. Both him and people who share same ideology. I wonder if they realize a woman is a full INDEPENDENT being and her existence mustn’t always revolve around what pleases a man.

Always looking for how to help us protect our toto. If some of them have their way, they will turn prepaid meter and install themselves in our cervix. sad angry

5 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by cassyrooy(m): 8:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Ezinwa120:

For 9 years she has been collecting different dic.ks , urs inclusive. Tell her you are travelling for a business trip and you will spend two weeks, appear to her house after two days around 2130 hrs and thank me later.
Funny morning. I opted not to respond to this because I discovered it was shrouded in a higher fear for women, guess what? I stumbled on this post below.

Ezinwa120:
As a man, I can’t marry a girl that stays alone. She must be with her parents, brothers, uncles and aunt. I fear girls that stays alone and pay house rent when they are not students. Me I go collect the kpekus like every other person and walk �‍♀️ �‍♀️
You're scared and fretting out of some insecurities that you created and locked yourself up in. Free your mind and see how things go both ways for everyone.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by cassyrooy(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2020
pocohantas:

Don’t mind the OP, he is just being silly. Both him and people who share same ideology. I wonder if they realize a woman is a full INDEPENDENT being and her existence mustn’t always revolve around what pleases a man.

Always looking for how to help us protect our toto. If some of them have their way, they will turn prepaid meter and install themselves in our cervix. sad angry
Itibolibo, you mean they've found a way of putting the vagina under lock and key? Wow! That's the best way to move the world forward.

I don't care what any lady does out there, her toto, her mileage, her body count, e no concern me, I try to mind my business, I just know one thing, my children will get the local fowl training, (that is, tying the fowl for some weeks before letting them off the hook). Sensible fowls always know the road back home when it's night time and the owner isn't scared where they got laid 2 thousand times a day, provided it returns.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Blakjewelry(m): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2020
C505:

Yes boss.... That's the very common view.

Let me reiterate what I said from the beginning which is my opinion.... You don't leave your parents because your friends are doing so or it's the normal thing everywhere. I believe everyone has got a spirit-man that speaks truth to you. Hence, you leave because it's the right time to leave and when that time comes, no one will tell you but your inner self.

Never did I mention sexual related point which you obviously thought you're psychic and started reading my mind miles away.

I hope we are good now.
I wasn't attacking you per say I was only attacking the popular view
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by tiswell(m): 9:02am On Mar 09, 2020
Chamber2000:
Seriously you are dumb. I asked my younger sisters to go rent their own apartment back in 2015 and today it's the best decision we all made.

They can think like matured ladies and a step ahead of your narrow minded type
And they remained single since then?...even the bible says a lady should leave her parents' house only when she is married.I'm yet to see nor hear of any lady living alone who hasn't subtly/technically converted her house to men' guest house.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by cassyrooy(m): 9:24am On Mar 09, 2020
Ezinwa120:
Ladies stay with your parents oooo or guardians, we are Africans we no be oyibo. This is the singular reason kpekus full Abuja nobody dey marry them except some that stays with their parents
Where for Abuja you grow up? You just dey shout Abuja! Abuja!! up-and-down for here like say life start and end there.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Roman7(m): 9:34am On Mar 09, 2020
XhosaNostra:
It's not a bad thing if she's responsible. I moved to my own place at 19. I never had a problem because I had neighbours who took it upon themselves to watch over me. They were not judgmental either because this is not the dark ages now. A lot of people nowadays move out of home before 21. Who doesn't like freedom & independence?

That's impressive
How do u manage to foot your bills?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:51am On Mar 09, 2020
Roman7:

That's impressive
How do u manage to foot your bills?

I foot my own bills, but we're talking about marriage here.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Fejimummy: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

African mentality... there is nothing wrong with a lady staying on her own after all in developed countries we are all expected to move out of our parents house between the ages of 18 to 21 even some mumu girls who still live with their parents get pregnant under their noses ... i don't see any reason why a lady should be leaving from her parents house to work if they stay badagry and she works in Lagos island

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by OmniSparrow: 10:37am On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Even girls?
You are actually an idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Omogelle(f): 11:18am On Mar 09, 2020
Do they acually pay wen u r first to comment uote author=bluefilm post=87245096]First time ever for me to become the Honorable Chairman of First to Comment.

Wow!

But oga Seun, i never see the alert o.

Meanwhile....

Back to the topic.

The answer is NO.
[/quote]
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by onpoint69(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

what if she is working out of state or even abroad, will her parents go live with her.. what is this thing that a woman's life should be put on hold because she is not yet married: she can't buy a car, build a house or even rent one just because she's unmarried.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims / Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.