Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75379 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Blakjewelry(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Kalapizim:
You are narrow minded to even bring this topic up.
it's good he brought up the issue I have seen put talked about it before. Now back to the issue. I will say there is nothing wrong in that, opposite view to this is base on our reasoning as Africans or should I say Nigerians which is very poor reasoning

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
keep risking urself with assumptions rather than the realities of life.

you know nothing about the realities of life, if you believe that a woman living on her own is wrong... i guess in your mind Linda Ikeji or Genevieve should be living with their parents, abi?!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Sarang(f): 6:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
foolish girl ! go back home. stop whoring around. No guy will marry u that way. u re not a wife material. u need ur mothers watchful eyes if u have one.

Hopefully won’t marry a dummie like you

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
shot up... if a lady moves out due to circumstances then she may be partially spared with her flimsy reasons, but if it's because of privacy or cos she thinks she s a big girl then she s mad !

you keep assuming nonsense.... stop showing your narrow mindset.

48 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you keep assuming nonsense.... stop showing your narrow mindset.
I find no basis arguing with a sycophant !!!

You are imposing your opinion as if they are facts. Grow up and stop being overbearing and judgemental. We dont necessarily need to be on the same page because u skipped six months exclusive breastfeeding milk !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sarang:

Hopefully won’t marry a dummie like you
u wont marry at all, because u re not fresh. old cargo!!!grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I find no basis arguing with a sycophant !!!

You are imposing your opinion as if they are facts. Grow up and stop being overbearing and judgemental. We dont necessarily need to be on the same page because u skipped six months exclusive breastfeeding milk !

if you werent some immature childish person, then you would see my post as MY OPINION, and would bring further point to disagree/dismiss my point (just as i did with yours). i guess you expect everyone on NL to agree with what you wrote, lol! grow up child!!!!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

if you werent some immature childish person, then you would see my post as MY OPINION, and would bring further point to disagree/dismiss my point (just as i did with yours). i guess you expect everyone on NL to agree with what you wrote, lol! grow up child!!!!
Ur insipid opinion are not constructive... they are toxic and sarcastically abusive. I dont roll with ur type. trust me
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Ur insipid opinion are not constructive... they are toxic and sarcastically abusive. I dont roll with ur type. trust me

any smart person would have used their brain to dismiss my opinion, rather than writing arrant nonsense claiming "thats what whores do" or " its safer to stay in your papas place".

bitter narrow minded people like you AFRAID OF THE WORLD roll with nobody.... they stay home to their mama until they turn 60, knowing absolutely NOTHING about the real world. lol

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Okoroawusa: 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2020
This thread shows the stereotype that Nigerian men have about women.

Nonsense.

67 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
one can tell how terrible ur life is... u are a total mess! and to put it mildly.... Your brain is dead and u lack manners. U need to work on urself to salvage what's left of ur miserable life.

we knew you were immature and childish when you started replying to people's opinion (as if your life depended on it). now that you have nothing intelligent to write, you are further showing your immaturity/childish ways by writing further nonsense about complete irrelevant rubbish, simply because you didnt get the reply you expected?! lol, again, GROW UP CHILD!

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Okoroawusa:
This thread shows the stereotype that Nigerian men have about women.

Nonsense.
if u have nothing useful to say keep quiet and continue studying for ur jamb exam!

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
What do u know! ur mother didnt raise u well. u re just bitter and frustrated because u grew up in the street and not a proper home. Take ur aggression elsewhere mule !

i love you too child... lol

40 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:07pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i love you too child... lol
Ilegendd trolling in disguise. U small. I m still chenzen. THE KING OF NAIRALANDgrin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
It's not a bad thing if she's responsible. I moved to my own place at 19. I never had a problem because I had neighbours who took it upon themselves to watch over me. They were not judgmental either because this is not the dark ages now. A lot of people nowadays move out of home before 21. Who doesn't like freedom & independence?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Ilegendd trolling in disguise. U small. I m still chenzen. THE KING OF NAIRALANDgrin

you can try to derail this thread all you want (with arrant nonsense claim and cheap immature insults), it wont change the fact of this thread.

BTW i would be ashamed to be called "king of NL"... i guess we all have different priorities in life.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you can try to derail this thread all you want (with arrant nonsense claim and cheap immature insults), it wont change the fact of this thread.

BTW i would be ashamed to be called "king of NL"... i guess we all have different priorities in life.
Bury ur head in shame with ur retaliatory comments. Silly Ostrich
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:
It's not a bad thing if she's responsible. I moved to my own place at 19. I never had a problem because I had neighbours who took it upon themselves to watch over me. They were not judgmental either because this is not the dark ages now. A lot of people nowadays move out of home before 21. Who doesn't like freedom & independence?
grin... u re the wife I never had. Very mature comment !

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Bury ur head in shame with ur retaliatory comments. Silly Ostrich

12 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

King of Plagiarismgrin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
grin... u re the wife I never had. Very mature comment !

Looooool. You reckon? Send your people to my people then. My uncles await grin

3 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2020
Blakjewelry:
it's good he brought up the issue I have seen put talked about it before. Now back to the issue. I will say there is nothing wrong in that, opposite view to this is base on our reasoning as Africans or should I say Nigerians which is very poor reasoning
Stop that. Everyone is entitled to live with their opinions right. until there is a generally know fact on the subject matter, do not judge !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Looooool. You reckon? Send your people to my people then. My uncles await grin
grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
King of Plagiarismgrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
Bbbwings:
Na wa for op o Is your brain paining you¿
lol. shut up !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Gerrard59(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!

Nonsense!

A lady graduated from a school in Akwa Ibom, goes for service in Kano and gets a job in Oyo. What's un-ideal with that?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

u re so vexed that u had to come here for revengegrin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u re so vexed that u had to come here for revengegrin

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.