Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,293 members, 7,846,327 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75667 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ipisi(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2020
SHABASHA:
[color=#000000][/color]so if i had chance to leave this country ....i wont leave alone ba? if i finish school and..get a very good work away from my parents i should forfit it because i dont want to leave alone...I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY

My dear don't mind Op... He's suffering exposure syndrome ( lack of traveling to other countries)
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Viicfuntop(f): 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
shut up

Man child. I guess you are a teenage. Step out form that village and you woujd see that the world of different from your myopic reasoning

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Even girls?
I don't get this your response please...
Girls should never become adults or never be independent or both? undecided
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
bluefilm:
First time ever for me to become the Honorable Chairman of First to Comment.

Wow!

But oga Seun, i never see the alert o.

Meanwhile....

Back to the topic.

The answer is NO.
Is there truly a reward for being ftc
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by bluefilm: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Is there truly a reward for being ftc

Just keep hustling.

One day e go reach your turn and your luck go shine.

Na dat time you go undastand why FTC don make me I come dey happy like dis. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nnefada: 5:27pm On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u re the most foolish fool I ve seen writing here
Frustrated fool. Na woman go control you for this life las las. Mr protection. A kid's brain is even more functional than yours. Cos she decided to grow up, that's why killing yourself.
If a lady gets a job outside of her parent's place of residence, she should reject it cos of some fools like u who has refused to grow up.

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by DedeNkem: 6:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.

There's nothing wrong with it as long as she's an adult. In fact, she should be commended for that - for being able to take care of herself and not relying on her parents!

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by BHigher(m): 3:25am On Mar 10, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I know u! in the history of this forum since 2005... I ve observed that u ve never made a single sense in all u av said. seems like a roaming mad man in the midst of intellectuals.

And am I to assume you are one of the intellectuals??

You're really a sick psychopath that needs to be locked away in a remand home. You gotta have your head checked!

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2020
Sarang:

You’re dumb

You are right
Very dumb fellow

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by newisd75: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
your post will sound offensive 2 ladies in general. have u ever ask your self a question what ladies think of single boys who have their own house? as 4 me a single lady who has a good job, and a house is better than dos ladies who are inflence, limited and caged by their parents
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
newisd75:
your post will sound offensive 2 ladies in general. have u ever ask your self a question what ladies think of single boys who have their own house? as 4 me a single lady who has a good job, and a house is better than dos ladies who are inflence, limited and caged by their parents
anyone who feels offended towards another person's opinion should grow up. it's only a child that ll take that personal. As for me I donr care!!
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:28pm On Mar 13, 2020
Chidebless111:

You are right Very dumb fellow
mumu
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
mumu

I was about looking for you.

I just spoke with an old friend (a chat actually) and she told.me.she is staying alone in a room apartment, and her parents approved of it.

Whatcha say about that?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 12:07am On Mar 14, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I was about looking for you.

I just spoke with an old friend (a chat actually) and she told.me.she is staying alone in a room apartment, and her parents approved of it.

Whatcha say about that?
they disown her indirectly
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by CsRockefeller(m): 12:28am On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
they disown her indirectly

grin grin grin

You're a clown.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:46am On Mar 14, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin
You're a clown.
grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by nlPoster: 5:53am On Mar 14, 2020
Your only concern should be security related ones.

Threads like these expose ladies to security risks and that's not good.

I'm not sure Nigerians need to travel overseas, it might be better if they dont, so they get to keep their own culture and way of life.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by prettyprecy(f): 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Looool... definitely not getting married from your class of men na!
Go and find ladies in your level with the same myopic thinking.���
My parents are super proud of my achievement this past 5 years.

MadeINchenzen2:
I put it to u that u re not sensible. A mad man doesnt know he s mad, a mad man is shameless, the shame is on his family members.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by prettyprecy(f): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Loool... it’s not fight na!
It’s easy go and marry your type and class of girl na!
Why are you ranting or why is my singleness paining you��

Ezinwa120:

No wonder you are still single after staying alone for 5 years, no reasonable man will want to marry someone that has practice staying alone, they can easily leave their marriage over a slightest misunderstanding. In my clime, we practice visiting a girl we have interest in her parents house, uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters or any guardian. How awkward to visit my girl to show my uncles in her house where she crosses her leg and be forming house owner, with bum short. That will be aluuu

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
prettyprecy:
Looool... definitely not getting married from your class of men na!
Go and find ladies in your level with the same myopic thinking.���
My parents are super proud of my achievement this past 5 years.

get a nun form... u re expired already
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nnefada: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
You are just an repentant fool. You sorted out for opinions and have been given yet you are still unsatisfied. You had loved it if we all had gathered and condemned her. Stupid Igbotic fool. Mr protector, MadeInTheVillage. Anuofia, onye nchedo umuNwanyi.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nnefada: 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
You are just an unrepentant fool. You sorted out for opinions and have been given yet you are still unsatisfied. You had loved it if we all had gathered and condemned her. Stupid Igbotic fool. Mr protector, MadeInTheVillage. Anuofia, Onyenche UmuNwanyi.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by davidpeace99: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
My name is David and i reside in Surulere. Most people - Business men and women, people on jobs that require time and presence find it tough to arrange/clean the house, work and take care of the kids altogether. I can help lift a bit of the burden by arranging/cleaning your entire house. Also, documents that can guarantee your safety and that of your items can as well be provided. I work solely and i try to be efficient. So my number is 08110275067. You can chat via whatsapp and also call or text. Good Day All and Thank you
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by prettyprecy(f): 11:34am On Mar 15, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Loool... angry bird
If you see me sef, low self esteem will over shadow you.
I’m not the cause of your misfortune na!
Go and find your type.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by SHABASHA(f): 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ipisi:

My dear don't mind Op... He's suffering exposure syndrome ( lack of traveling to other countries)
HAHAHA too much sense..aboby

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ipisi(m): 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
SHABASHA:

Lol

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Ipisi(m): 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
SHABASHA:

Sisi naso naaaah

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:55pm On May 18, 2020
prettyprecy:
Loool... angry bird If you see me sef, low self esteem will over shadow you. I’m not the cause of your misfortune na! Go and find your type.
lol
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by talk2aikay(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
have u ever asked ur mum or dad that question. if u ve not done that then do it now!

I just asked my folks, and they are cool with it.

It's a shame that you don't have parents to ask, I guess that's why you needed me to ask mine for you.�
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:46am On May 29, 2020
talk2aikay:

I just asked my folks, and they are cool with it.
Ask them again, they lied to you... Just like they lied to you about you being their child. They picked you from the gutters.cheesy
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by chlowi(f): 8:40pm On May 29, 2020
Kalapizim:
You are narrow minded to even bring this topic up.

many thanks for the polite slap. how can people even ask such questions in this 2020
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Kalapizim(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2020
chlowi:

many thanks for the polite slap. how can people even ask such questions in this 2020
It's really annoying to have fellow men thinking backwards like the Thread Creator.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.