Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75382 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by UmmuFarrah(f): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
You asked people what they think about something and you are still abusing them for honouring you by answering with what they thought. Why do you have to ask for their opinion when you seem to KNOW IT ALL

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gerrard59:

Nonsense!

A lady graduated from a school in the Akwa Ibom, goes for service in Kano and gets a job in Oyo. What's un-ideal with that?
I dont know where u import such shameful reasoning from. A basic 2 pupil can do better.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Gerrard59(m): 7:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
Apparently, OP is a troll. 'Nuff said

26 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
UmmuFarrah:
You asked people what they think about something and you are still abusing them for honouring you by answering with what they thought. Why do you have to ask for their opinion when you seem to KNOW IT ALL
There s what we call constructive opinion. I know them when I see one. Most opinions here are sarcastically savage and abusive!
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

you can try to derail this thread all you want (with arrant nonsense claim and cheap immature insults), it wont change the fact of this thread.

BTW i would be ashamed to be called "king of NL"... i guess we all have different priorities in life.
grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by UmmuFarrah(f): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s what we call constructive opinion. I know them when I see one. Most opinion are sarcastically savage and abusive!
Oh I see.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
Na this kind OP dey give feminist chance make them the think say people dey against them, why can’t an adult female live on their own terms ?

Your Mumu never too much ?

35 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by LordShiva97(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
Wait, let me get this; So a fully grown human being thinks it's wrong for an independent lady to be single and live alone in her own apartment?

There are three things here:

1. either this op is joking and is trying to rile us all up

2. or this dude just time-travelled from the middle ages to 2020 and haven't yet realize that adults have the damn right to do whatever the Bleep they want to do with their lives

3. or he's suffering from a rare never-seen-before kind of mental retardation unknown to psychiatry.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Countersam(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.

Mind Mind ...mind..mind..mind your business...mind your business..I said.....mind...mind...mind your business...

29 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Originalsly: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Is it okay for a lady to move-out to live alone on a rented apartment as a single person. Than stay with her mum, dad and siblings?

Usually it is prevalent with most guys especially when they get to a certain age, probably after school or perhaps because of an essential need for some privacy and a sense of responsibility.

In my own thought. I think it is dangerous and untimely for a single lady to leave her family to live alone before she s married.

What if she has a job ... or is schooling in another State... what do you suggest?

5 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Originalsly:

What if she has a job ... or is schooling in another State... what do you suggest?
ur guess is as good as mine
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Countersam:

Mind Mind ...mind..mind..mind your business...mind your business..I said.....mind...mind...mind your business...

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by frank317: 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
perhaps u grew up in a broken home, so u wont understand how parents ought to look after their children and bring them up responsibly.

I m sure someday ur daughter will do same and get herself into trouble that would av been averted under ur watchful eyes. u ll be a horrid dad !

U are actually annoying, my wife was living alone before I married her.
What exactly will happen if she is living alone that can't happen if she was living with her parents?

44 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Neobulletzz(m): 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!
na people like you dey cause all these feminism issue

15 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by iamarealman(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

what do you think guys?

Google has a better explanation. Once dated an American online. She was 18 then and had her own apartment then. I was 20 and regretted staying in 9ja

6 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Originalsly: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

ur guess is as good as mine

Not a good response. If you are saying it is dangerous and irresponsible for a young lady to be living alone then you should at least have an alternative if she has a job or need to attend school in another State. So again.... what is your alternative?... if any?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Originalsly: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

if you dont know, there s a general impression about girls who lives alone and pay rent. These impressions are not good !

Hmmm.... the impression I have of such girls is that they are independent..... can handle their own business.... take care of themselves and don't have to be begging for transport money... for food.... for money to do hair.... etc. I think that's good. So what is bad about this?...or what other impression do you have that is bad?

11 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by FOSAC: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Originalsly:

Not a good response. If you are saying it is dangerous and irresponsible for a young lady to be living alone then you should at least have an alternative if she has a job or need to attend school in another State. So again.... what is your alternative?... if any?
hmm
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2020
Neobulletzz:
na people like you dey cause all these feminism issue
hmm
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Adex5050(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
How will she slay if she still stay with parent at that age?

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by AgentGoat: 9:21pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Dont transfer that filth in ur brain into an observing public

Your immaturity is top notch. I swear

31 Likes

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Malawian(m): 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
GOFRONT:
Maybe she has plan of opening a shop.....If u know, u know be dat

The last time Amarachi packed into an Apartment in my neighbourhood to live as an Independent lady, she has already turned her room into a guest house where men of different race and species come to pass the night.....
This Amarachi, is she close to the ground and lives in Amukoko area?
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
AgentGoat:

Your immaturity is top notch. I swear
are u jealous Mr AgentGoat ?grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Deeminaj(f): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
There s no such thing as adulthood for girls. Ideally a lady ought to be with her family until she s married. There are dangers of living alone away from family. A sane society should frown at that. It is rare to find a sensible lady living alone, single.

my thoughts!
what if she works far away from home?

1 Like

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2020
Deeminaj:
what if she works far away from home?
hmm
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by SpartanKing: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Looooool. You reckon? Send your people to my people then. My uncles await grin
XhosaNostra could be waiting to see another massacre!
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
SpartanKing:

Never! They'll be more than happy to finally sell or even giveaway this bottom of the stack, tattered newspaper grin
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2020
SpartanKing:
I really like that girl !
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Gerrard59:
Apparently, OP is a troll. 'Nuff said
shut up

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by SavageResponse(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Even girls?

Yes even girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.