Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,870 members, 7,828,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (75384 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / Borrowing & Not Repaying: Have You Ever Encountered Such From Family Or Friends? / Opinion: Any Married Woman Who Pays Her Own Bills Is Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 29, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Even girls?
Girls are less than human beings. After getting an education and a good job, she does not deserve any of the perks that follow.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 29, 2020
There is nothing wrong with a woman living alone especially when her parents are not in the same state with her where she is working.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by talk2aikay(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Ask them again, they lied to you... Just like they lied to you about you being their child. They picked you from the gutters.cheesy

���

Why do you resort to attacks when people don't share your opinion ?

You are so petty and obviously delusional.
I've read most of the comments on your thread, and the general opinion says you are ret’arded in mind, body, and soul.
A frustrated guttersnip.e like you only gets a measure of relief when he's bashing others to make himself feel slightly important.
Newsflash, yabbing people upandan won't change the fact that you are a mental patient or that you're posting live from yabaleft.
If you know what is good for you, take your meds regularly before you start dancing naked in the market again. Remember how hard it was the last time to get you to be coherent. Another relapse would literally fry what's left of your damaged brain.

Idiot.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:39am On May 31, 2020
talk2aikay:

���

I've read most of the comments on your thread, and the general opinion says you are ret’arded in mind, body, and soul.
A frustrated guttersnip.e like you only gets a measure of relief when he's bashing others to make himself feel slightly important.
Newsflash, yabbing people upandan won't change the fact that you are a mental patient or that you're posting live from yabaleft.
If you know what is good for you, take your meds regularly before you start dancing naked in the market again. Remember how hard it was the last time to get you to be coherent. Another relapse would literally fry what's left of your damaged brain.

Idiot.
tongue
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:41am On May 31, 2020
talk2aikay:

���

Idiot.
ignoring a fool is what I've learned. imp, you are a fool on every front and there is nothing u or anyone can do about it.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:49am On May 31, 2020
Kalapizim:
It's really annoying to have fellow men thinking backwards like the Thread Creator.
lol. shut up
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by talk2aikay(m): 11:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
ignoring a fool is what I've learned. imp, you are a fool on every front and there is nothing u or anyone can do about it.

I’m not going to dignify a lowlife dingbat like you any further.
You are and will always be a wastrel regardless of any type of rehabilitation you receive because you have completely lost touch with humanity. The only thing you enjoy better than guzzling shit in gutters and soakaways is bashing your betters in your misguided attempts at restoring your badly damaged sense of worth.
Stop coming here to spew hate from that incinerated black mind of yours, Nairalanders are not responsible for your mental problems, so please spare us the stress of communal parenting for a bastard like you. If only your idiotic father had the common sense to use a condom or at least pour his seed on the floor, instead of pouring it into your retarded mother’s womb the world would have been better for it. But unfortunately, we are forced to live with their mistakes.

The thunder that will fire you if you quote me again will come straight from your former room at Yabaleft and kill you this time.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2020
talk2aikay:

I’m not going to dignify a lowlife dingbat like you any further.
You are and will always be a wastrel regardless of any type of rehabilitation you receive because you have completely lost touch with humanity. The only thing you enjoy better than guzzling shit in gutters and soakaways is bashing your betters in your misguided attempts at restoring your badly damaged sense of worth.
Stop coming here to spew hate from that incinerated black mind of yours, Nairalanders are not responsible for your mental problems, so please spare us the stress of communal parenting for a bastard like you. If only your idiotic father had the common sense to use a condom or at least pour his seed on the floor, instead of pouring it into your retarded mother’s womb the world would have been better for it. But unfortunately, we are forced to live with their mistakes.

The thunder that will fire you if you quote me again will come straight from your former room at Yabaleft and kill you this time.
lipsrsealed
Frustrations
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by tshepiso(f): 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Honestly,we still on topics such as these funny though when naija men come to foreign countries they prefer independent women who have their own car apartment and they work,but for naija you go dey your parents house til you marry shocked.

I feel the minute you are independent and can stand on your own give your parents some privacy nahhhhhh.move out start saving to try contribute for when you and future hubby put money together to buy/invest in properties,instead of always asking for money from your husband's to take care of your entire village.
Re: She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
There is nothing wrong with a woman living alone especially when her parents are not in the same state with her where she is working.
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.