Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin (4621 Views)

”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by bigpicture001: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
bennyann:

At the bolded, please tell how many "non virgins" have been faithful to you in your relationship with them?

All
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by bigpicture001: 4:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
bennyann:

At the bolded, please tell how many "non virgins" have been faithful to you in your relationship with them?

All. Av dated 3 of them in a more than 1year relationship each. They all left for marriage
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by bennyann: 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Then what are you still doing with your virgin girlfriend? Why don't you want to break up with her?

Or do you intend to forcefully have sex with her since you believe sex will give you the control you seek? If not, do away with her and look for someone you're compatible with.

I wish you'll be careful in the way you call your virgin girlfriend "stingy and selfish" because it sends a different message which doesn't speak well of you.

It's obvious to all a virgin can't manipulate love.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Exodora: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
chatinent:
The crime there is the lie.
Lie as in there are no virgins . Being a bucket does not mean some people are rotten eggs.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Lightangel65: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
blessingchinny:
I am a lady of 28. Pretty though, but the issue is that every guy I come across would always want to have sex with me. And once I say no, it is break up I have really gone through a lot to keep my self... I don't know if I should give up. Doesn't it mean that guys no longer appreciate virginity? Is it a crime to keep oneself till marriage. I am tired already, I am at the verge of given up. Please I need someone to talk yo me before I make a drastic decision. Am confused....

It's not a crime it's an honor never forget that.
Plus: we don't care if you are pretty
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Exodora: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Miniso:
u tink ur wise baa. dat iz hw guyz will end up taking care of her at the end dey break she loosed nutin bt the guy loosed enuf. bia dont provoke me o! if she iz nt ready to have sex she shud neva in her life tink of havin a relationship. right one gbuo gi dere.
So you mean there is no relationship without sex.
Guy your brain is as empty as nothing .
Just feel like giving you a dirty slap to reset your brain right now. Don't annoy me oooo
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Exodora: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Fake virgin
Fake story
wink wink
There are virgins believe it or not.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Exodora:

So you mean there is no relationship without sex.
Guy your brain is as empty as nothing .
Just feel like giving you a dirty slap to reset your brain right now. Don't annoy me oooo
u must be mad, its a choice this mumu man. dere are lots of ladies out dere. wot if yur doctor advises u to have sex as a prescription and yur girlfriend tells u its sex afta marriage and u are not financially stable enough to instantly get married angry angry... dont annoy me too o!!..
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Exodora: 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
Miniso:
u must be mad, its a choice this mumu man. dere are lots of ladies out dere. wot if yur doctor advises u to have sex as a prescription and yur girlfriend tells u its sex afta marriage and u are not financially stable enough to instantly get married angry angry... dont annoy me too o!!..
I still repeat your brain is empty imagine your write up .I'm ashamed to call you a Nairalander .
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Exodora:

I still repeat your brain is empty imagine your write up .I'm ashamed to call you a Nairalander .
like dere iz a criteria becoming a nairalander mtcheww abeg get out joor.. its weaklings like u dat still come out to cry out here. am very sure yur a lady sef continue eating somebody's son money anyow... pest angry
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by CanadaOrBust: 6:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Exodora:

There are virgins believe it or not.

They never announce themselves on Nairaland, believe it or not
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Watch the guys here subtly accuse you of having some problems that puts guys off.
Some guys are fo. ols.
After keeping your virginity for almost three decades, he waltz into your life, two months later he expects you to hand over your virginity to him as a proof of love?
Arrogant basta.rds with no iota of discipline. And they try to threaten you that either sex or they walk away.
Miss me with that sh.it. As if we don't know that once the cherry is popped, they'd disappear like they never existed.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by bennyann: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chi59:
Watch the guys here subtly accuse you of having some problems that puts guys off.
Some guys are fo. ols.
After keeping your virginity for almost three decades, he waltz into your life, two months later he expects you to hand over your virginity to him as a proof of love?
Arrogant basta.rds with no iota of discipline. And they try to threaten you that either sex or they walk away.
Miss me with that sh.it. As if we don't know that once the cherry is popped, they'd disappear like they never existed.

Word!

Girl, you dey Para o.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by cooooooks(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Since guys don't care about virginity, dine even actively and virgins

You seem to feel strongly about your chastity or virginity so for compromise it for a guy.

blessingchinny:
I am a lady of 28. Pretty though, but the issue is that every guy I come across would always want to have sex with me. And once I say no, it is break up I have really gone through a lot to keep my self... I don't know if I should give up. Doesn't it mean that guys no longer appreciate virginity? Is it a crime to keep oneself till marriage. I am tired already, I am at the verge of given up. Please I need someone to talk yo me before I make a drastic decision. Am confused....
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by cooooooks(m): 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
You're painting all the ~ ,100 million Nigerian guys with one brush.

Petyprincess:
No,it's not a crime dear,those guys aren't meant for you!! When the right person comes he wnt question your decency!!
This proves Nigerian guys are confused set of humans! If a lady is not a virgin they will call her names nd when she is a virgin they still can't wait angry What do you guys want exactly?
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by cooooooks(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Some guys have dated some virgins with terrible experience.

justnock:

We appreciate it, absolutely. Most of the guys just want to chop and clean mouth. They know it will be more difficult to have sex with a virgin. They're searching for the ladies that will give up their cookies, sharp-sharp.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by kayodez: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Poor me!

I ve dated a lady who claimed to be a virgin for good 3&half yrs later to discover she wasn't a virgin at all .... That day I discovered I almost died.

Once bitten twice shy!
E no fit happen again

I even dislike that word virgin
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by princenonye: 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Op, let's talk private if you don't mind
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Ekakamba: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
blessingchinny:

If I really want you for marriage, I won't run away. I will be proud of you keeping your virginity to this age and will do everything possible to marry you i.e if we're compatible.

But if I just want to make a highway for other commuters, I will definitely leave you after several tries without luck.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by rosy1992(f): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
A lady as old as you are shouldn't be affected by any critics. Please stand by your word. Never give in to pressures. Please remain chaste.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
blessingchinny:
You will find true love sooner than you expect. Pray and sharpen your desernment, it will save you a lot of troubles. And don't give in to any form of pressure.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by fcdgrand(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
o boy see lies, nigeria girl! 28! virgin!, my grand mother is a virgin too
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by sonofthunder: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
bennyann:

Word!

Girl, you dey Para o.

You've been missing for a while...... Hope you haven't left us behind here?
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2020
It's Not A Crime. Why Are U Perplex? Has Anyone Arrested U 4 Dat?
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2020
24kmagic:
Personally, I won't break up with you. I will respect your decision to remain chaste.

But I will definitely have a side chick to cool off with. Sex should never be a problem in a relationship, only marriage.

Run away from this guy LADIES!!!
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Andali(m): 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
Initially i really desired to marry a virgin, but now I realized dat character ba...is way more important... u can marry a virgin today & ur life is hell on earth from den on. Being a virgin is a very gud tin o, but am no more attaching as much value to it as I did b4.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
Hold the person that you love closely if they're next to you
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you
Appreciate them to the fullest extent, and then beyond
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Quality20(m): 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2020
U tried very much. It's not easy to remain a virgin, especially in d South where most ppl are crazy
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by lightangel65i(m): 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2020
blessingchinny:

We have free the nipple
Free the boobs
Free the body, #shameless(basically walk naked)
Soon we would have free the hymen

So idk yes

This is pun intended
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Shakurr: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Miniso:
u tink ur wise baa. dat iz hw guyz will end up taking care of her at the end dey break she loosed nutin bt the guy loosed enuf. bia dont provoke me o! if she iz nt ready to have sex she shud neva in her life tink of havin a relationship. right one gbuo gi dere.
ABI oh bro
You claim to be a Virgin,then wtf you are looking for in a relationship?
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by marsaintz(m): 2:49pm On Sep 15, 2020
blessingchinny:
please am a virgin too, let's hook up for a serious relationship please. am 33. 08039489617
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
blessingchinny:
Sometimes a princess has to kiss many frogs before meeting her queen.
You reserve EVERY right to hold to your stance on sexual purity. Don't allow the frogs make you miss your Prince charming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'madam Gown Short Pass Maid Own' — Reactions As Housemaid And Oga's Wife Dance / I Don't Ejaculate During Sex, I Need Help. / Romance Section People's Choice Awards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.