Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:53 AM

Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin (4635 Views)

”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu / Can A Lady Have Sex And Still Remain A Virgin. / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2020
Miniso:
u tink ur wise baa. dat iz hw guyz will end up taking care of her at the end dey break she loosed nutin bt the guy loosed enuf. bia dont provoke me o! if she iz nt ready to have sex she shud neva in her life tink of havin a relationship. right one gbuo gi dere.
With this mindset you have STOP SENDING ME DMS!!!!!!
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

grin ;Dlwkmd. it's just for fun and attention na haba. take it easy.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2020
Miniso:
grin grin grin grin lwkmd. it's just for fun and attention na haba. take it easy.
Stop it.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

Stop it.
Unquote me
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2020
[/quote]
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

Stop it.
Osha ka o maka grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Shakurr: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
Chii59:

Like say she even fine self

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by bennyann: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
sonofthunder:

You've been missing for a while...... Hope you haven't left us behind here?

Hope I'm found now? cheesy how have you been also?
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
blessingchinny:
I am a lady of 28. Pretty though, but the issue is that every guy I come across would always want to have sex with me. And once I say no, it is break up I have really gone through a lot to keep my self... I don't know if I should give up. Doesn't it mean that guys no longer appreciate virginity? Is it a crime to keep oneself till marriage. I am tired already, I am at the verge of given up. Please I need someone to talk yo me before I make a drastic decision. Am confused....
U Won't Know D Value 4 Now Until U Lose It Out Of Foolishness Or Careless.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by sonofthunder: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
bennyann:

Hope I'm found now? cheesy how have you been also?

I'm alright, I'm fine.
This was a pretty long sabbatical you went on. I was a little afraid you had gone missing.

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Gabriel99: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
I hope I am not late responding. In relationships beginnings are very important, please endeavour to state that you're a virgin from the day you said yes and let him know you intend to honor God by keeping the bed undefined until after marriage. After you've established your stand, ask him a direct question if he also desires to honor God by avoiding sex until marriage, in his response you'll get your answer if whether you should continue or not. Most importantly may God bring the person of same value your way, AMEN. Men value virginity but cheaters don't, unfortunately you've being meeting a lot of cheaters. From your write up I can assume that it's after the relationship has kicked off, that you start telling them how you don't want it, say it from the onset and you'll be the one winning. Principles are established in the morning and the results are displayed in the evening. Say your values early. Keep your virginity intact and the right one will come. God bless you and you'll be joyous soon.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by bennyann: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2020
sonofthunder:

I'm alright, I'm fine.
This was a pretty long sabbatical you went on. I was a little afraid you had gone missing.

Good to know you're fine and thanks to God for that.

When I log out, it becomes a burden to log in. Also, a major break is really needed from nairaland once once

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by sonofthunder: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2020
bennyann:

Good to know you're fine and thanks to God for that.

When I log out, it becomes a burden to log in. Also, a major break is really needed from nairaland once once

Understandable. Such breaks are sometimes needed. I may be embarking on such a holiday soon.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
Not a crime oo grin
E sure say na virgin I go marry and if I no see virgin then the girl I go marry I no go sleep with her till I marry her.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by Jamest162: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
stop looking 4 relationship, stay on ur own till u're really 2 get married.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by stanliwise(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2020
blessingchinny:
I am a lady of 28. Pretty though, but the issue is that every guy I come across would always want to have sex with me. And once I say no, it is break up I have really gone through a lot to keep my self... I don't know if I should give up. Doesn't it mean that guys no longer appreciate virginity? Is it a crime to keep oneself till marriage. I am tired already, I am at the verge of given up. Please I need someone to talk yo me before I make a drastic decision. Am confused....
Virginity means purity and chastity. It is for your integrity and purity as a person. Don’t be fooled your husband will appreciate it or any boyfriend would like it. Except if they themselves are virgin. Even men who marry virgin wife never get over the dexterity and skillfulness of prostitute. They will forever stick with the Olosho girls until they decide to take a new turn.

Chastity is for God, it is part of a personality, move with people with your kind of orientation.
Re: Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin by stanliwise(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2020
gideonite98:
Not a crime oo grin
E sure say na virgin I go marry and if I no see virgin then the girl I go marry I no go sleep with her till I marry her.
who you cheat on on a wife you married as a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Been Dreaming About A Girl I Disvirgined Every Night For The Past 4 Month / If You Were A Girl Can You Sleep With A Dog For 1.5 Million Naira / This Guy Discovers His Friend Is His Mother's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.