Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Life Without A Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Girlfriend. (48755 Views)

At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
so those guys who buy 50k worth of chicken lap and 80k worth of pizza for their babe in mr biggs and come to nl and cry u calling them empty vessels? grin grin

they've given all they had, so they are now empty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by SweetCunt97(f): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
So you all are the reason why Vaseline is now expensive and scarce eh undecided

Imagine Vaseline of 100naira now 500naira undecided

5 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Millz404(m): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Single life is sweet...but been in a relationship with someone you truly love and that person feels the way about you is bliss. Even God saw that is was not good for the man is continue all by himself. So my man last last singlehood go tire you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Naomila:
Life without a love is like, ice-cream without flavor cheesy
Las Las na jedijedi go catch you

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
pretty good if you ask me.

good side

no fear of betrayal/cheating

you will not be drinking only heineken.

you have the absolute power to reject any visitor from invading your personal space.

zero spending on birthday ish

bad side

eating out (most times)

sometimes as a man you need feminine companion , not necessarily sex.

some friends with benefits just want you to pound that pvssy hard in order to count scores with her cheating bf.

then some over ambitious fwb will want to take the sexual relationship to a higher level..(marriage).

summary!

it is a PRICELESS FEELING when you realize that no female has the unilateral power to betray your trust by cheating with random guys ,fvcking your co-worker , or giving mouth gig to your neigbor in your bed room.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
It's healthy to have a girlfriend, just know your boundaries and always exercise them. Not having a girlfriend should NOT let anyone think less of himself. Girls can be fun but also trouble.

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Albertone(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
op if u feel lonely u can get friend of benefit cheesy
u dont need to have girlfriend or gilrfriends to be with a lady
So I can ask any female friend of mine, "Hey Lydia, can you be my friend with benefits?" cheesy

If I chop slap na you cause am o grin

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Albertone:
So I can ask any female friend of mine, "Hey Lydia, can you be my friend with benefits?" cheesy

If I chop slap na you cause am o grin
u dont need to ask her cheesy...just dey play around with her and sooner or later she go fall for u cheesy.friends of benefit is actually cheap cos na once in a while u fit give her money wen u feel like unlike a girlfriend u will be giving money everyday,monthly or weekly wink cheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Albertone(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
u dont need to ask her cheesy...just dey play around with her and sooner or later she go fall for u cheesy.friends of benefit is actually cheap cos na once in a while u fit give her money wen u feel like unlike a girlfriend u will be giving money everyday,monthly or weekly wink cheesy.
Hmmm... You're on point.Sometimes one might wonder, "Is she my girlfriend or my employee? " cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Albertone:
Hmmm... You're on point.Sometimes one might wonder, "Is she my girlfriend or my employee? " cheesy
the way we do boyfriend and girlfriend relationship in naija is quite funny cheesy.when i tell some ladies here that in my country some guys place their girlfriend under weekly and montly allowance the ladies will always ask me if such girls dont work.the girls here think its strange when a man start giving a woman stipends because of relationship cheesy.anyway naija babes are lucky cos the guys here no dey send their girls like dat oo even though their girls are preety.

26 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by chrizdave: 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
So much Simps on the forum really. Ya all be crying and acting as if when you are in a relationship, you are mandated to give our money or spend much more that you can.
You the man. You decide when to spend and how much to spend and how long to spend..
Being in a relationship doesn't mean you have to let displease yourself to please anyone..
It all boils down to one thing. Ya all still worship asses and women!
If you are in control of your relationship, you would not have the issue of spending more than you intend to.
There are levels you put your serious relationship to that the girl herself would give you freedom to do whatever you want only on the condition you use some Jacket.
I thought it was a lie when I first came across this from Hardddon and Ubunja's posts.

My own girl begged me to only cheat only on the condition I use condom �

Get your girl to that level and see you control woman in any way you want.

Read up and digest some redpill shit.
You don't need to act it all 100%.

Just 80% and you are good to go!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Lightangel65: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
GuyWise101:
Often times you here guys complaining about their girlfriends but you hardly here single guy's complain....

So I am asking single guys here... How is life without a girlfriend.

As for me I don't have a girlfriend and life feel so good here... bank account intant, wallet full and no nagging and other sh!ts.

It's epic, you will get the best out of life.
And you won't feel like vomiting on a daily basis from seeing disgusting bitches.
#singleguysrule

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Albertone(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
the way we do boyfriend and girlfriend relationship in naija is quite funny cheesy.when i tell some ladies here that in my country some guys place their girlfriend under weekly and montly allowance the ladies will always ask me if such girls dont work.the girls here think its strange when a man start giving a woman stipends because of relationship cheesy.anyway naija babes are lucky cos the guys here no dey send their girls like dat oo even though their girls are preety.
Naija girls ehn

Overseas, if you take your babe out, you'll both split the bills.
In naija, if you take your babe out,she'll come with her friends to milk you dry, they will still carry take away home grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Albertone:
Naija girls ehn

Overseas, if you take your babe out, you'll both split the bills.
In naija, if you take your babe out,she'll come with her friends to milk you dry, they will still carry take away home grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na cos hungry full naija nau cheesy.here u can take a girl out and na just icecream una go take and she will be ok.no friends or nothing just u and she.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Albertone(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
chrizdave:
So much Simps on the forum really. Ya all be crying and acting as if when you are in a relationship, you are mandated to give our money or spend much more that you can.
You the man. You decide when to spend and how much to spend and how long to spend..
Being in a relationship doesn't mean you have to let displease yourself to please anyone..
If you are in control of your relationship, you would not have the issue of spending more than you intend to.
There are levels you put your serious relationship to that the girl herself would give you freedom to do whatever you want only on the condition you use some Jacket.
I thought it was a lie when I first came across this from Hardddon and Ubunja's posts.

When you're ready to settle down, you'll see how girls will start to play you tongue

Karma is a bit*h....ask kollinzgee cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Albertone(m): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na cos hungry full naija nau cheesy.here u can take a girl out and na just icecream una go take and she will be ok.no friends or nothing just u and she.
And being in a relationship is now like a business for girls.
A naija girl can say "I used my relationship to sponsor myself through school" grin grin grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by chrizdave: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lol. I ain't talking about no dating drill that you have to memorize and cram. I'm talking about you changing your mindset.

Kollinzgee decided to let his guards down and
downplay what women can do when you give them the upper hand..

Once you have the game in you, it affects everything around you..

Enjoy your SIMPony Mr. smiley

Albertone:

When you're ready to settle down, you'll see how girls will start to play you tongue

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Albertone:
And being in a relationship is now like a business for girls.
A naija girl can say "I used my relationship to sponsor myself through school" grin grin grin grin
of course yes nau cheesy cheesy cheesy,,thats why some have many boyfriends and sugar daddies grin.one mugu will be sending her school fees and the other will be paying for her rent grin.thats why i say any man that pays monthly or weekly stipends to a girl under the name of relationship is a foolish man cos that money u waste under the name of relationships u can use it for other worthwhile projects.a wise working class dude tries to save some of his money when he earns well and not spending it on gwenfwends cheesy.u use ur money train a girl in school and even if she no dump u after she graduate and u lucky marry her she becomes a housewife and sits at home all day doing nothing.dat money wey u take train her in school na complete waste abeg cheesy.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Albertone(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
of course yes nau cheesy cheesy cheesy,,thats why some have many boyfriends and sugar daddies grin.one mugu will be sending her school fees and the other will be paying for her rent grin.thats why i say any man that pays monthly or weekly stipends to a girl under the name of relationship is a foolish man cos that money u waste under the name of relationships u can use it for other worthwhile projects.a wise working class dude tries to save some of his money when he earns well and not spending it on gwenfwends cheesy.u use ur money train a girl in school and even if she no dump u after she graduate and u lucky marry her she becomes a housewife and sits at home all day doing nothing.dat money wey u take train her in school na complete waste abeg cheesy.
Abi nau. Guys need re-orientation.How can you be wasting money on a liability instead of investing?

9 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Albertone(m): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
chrizdave:
Lol. I ain't talking about no dating drill that you have to memorize and cram. I'm talking about you changing your mindset.

Kollinzgee decided to let his guards down and
downplay what women can do when you give them the upper hand..

Once you have the game in you, it affects everything around you..

Enjoy your SIMP ony Mr. smiley

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by dontrulee: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
GuyWise101:
Often times you here guys complaining about their girlfriends but you hardly here single guy's complain....

As for me I don't have a girlfriend and life feel so good here... bank account intant, wallet full and no nagging and other sh!ts.
The king says:
life without a girlfriend is full of Bliss and glamour!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by uthlaw: 11:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Who love help,just wasting of airtime and money...once u toast them,u go dey pay salary just because of say u wan Bleep...get ps4 n enjoy ur single life!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by ubunja(m): 12:09am On Mar 13, 2020
Albertone:

it's not karma. It's the approach guys take when they want a wife that makes them lose.

. And please karma doesn't exist. That's why politicians will die rich and the Illuminati is still unpunished. If karma only acts when love crimes are concerned as opposed to real life crimes then fvck karma. Its useless as hell.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by ubunja(m): 12:14am On Mar 13, 2020
chrizdave:

you are on point. No girl puts a gun to your head and forces you to spend. We spend because we CHOOSE to spend. We open the wallet ourselves.

What most guys lack is the self control and fortitude to resist spending. Just like sluts lack the self control and the fortitude to resist opening their legs to strangers.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by chrizdave: 4:38am On Mar 13, 2020
On point

ubunja:
you are on point. No girl puts a gun to your head and forces you to spend. We spend because we CHOOSE to spend. We open the wallet ourselves.

What most guys lack is the self control and fortitude to resist spending. Just like sluts lack the self control and the fortitude to resist opening their legs to strangers.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Slimdada(m): 4:57am On Mar 13, 2020
Weed is my gf
I can smoke Igbo by 4am early in the morning
Smoke Arizona in the evening
Smoke SK in the midnight
Whilst playing my favourite song's on my apple earphone's,

Weed gives me Joy
No nagging.,,no cheating,,, no high bp

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 13, 2020
Starz825:
There are three major things that are overrated to me as a guy .. girls, relationship, and sex...they are important but overrated...
Some people think our lives depend on this things but that's not true..this things truly compliment us but they don't complete us...
And they are also not an Achievement..
You're the man. cool
I've severally taken hikes from ladies who thought I could sacrifice my peace at the alter of relationship and sex.

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by rex444(m): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Eat what hungry me, hang out as i want and come back home anytime i want, send enough money to my mum without excuses again. With much more balance remaining.
the truth is ,you can still achieve all this by standing your ground when you get a gal that likes you more ..... although the nagging part I cannot assure

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Tallesty1(m): 7:49am On Mar 13, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
That feeling is merely fleeting.

For most people, it gets to a point when you simply don't want to be alone... you want someone you'll call your own.
That your own is your wife.

A girlfriend is never really your own.

6 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Albertone(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2020
ubunja:
it's not karma. It's the approach guys take when they want a wife that makes them lose.

. And please karma doesn't exist. That's why politicians will die rich and the Illuminati is still unpunished. If karma only acts when love crimes are concerned as opposed to real life crimes then fvck karma. Its useless as hell.
Well, even if the politicians die rich, their generations cannot go scot free. Illuminati members too have likely repercussions on their generations too.(If we are to talk religion,those aforementioned were discussed in the bible)

Also, the approach you take when ready to have a wife is freaking different from the approach you take when playing around with a girl you don't plan on marrying. Are you expecting anyone to use a playboy approach to get a wife?(He had better remain a playboy throughout marriage then which is impossible)

Look, playboys regret whenever they are done playing and want to settle down.Thats where Karma comes in?

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by ubunja(m): 8:05am On Mar 13, 2020
Albertone:
Well, even if the politicians die rich, their generations cannot go scot free. Illuminati members too have likely repercussions on their generations too.(If we are to talk religion,those aforementioned were discussed in the bible)

Also, the approach you take when ready to have a wife is freaking different from the approach you take when playing around with a girl you don't plan on marrying. Are you expecting anyone to use a playboy approach to get a wife?(He had better remain a playboy throughout marriage then which is impossible)

Look, playboys regret whenever they are done playing and want to settle down.Thats where Karma comes in?
oh so karma will deal with their children? Lmfao. Karma doesn't exist. The Illuminati still got the world after 200+ years of fvcking it. Lmao. Use another excuse.

@bolded. You just repeating my words. Wtf?

In case you're finding it hard to digest. I will repeat. Approach your wife-to-be like you would approach a hoe. That's the only way to win. Any other way will end in nothing. As senseless and as bizarre and wrong as this may sound. It's the only way forward.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 13, 2020
GuyWise101:

na girlfriend wan make your bank account nor dey "intant"?
How much you wan give girlfriend?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.