Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Life Without A Girlfriend. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Girlfriend. (48759 Views)

At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2020
Tallesty1:
That your own is your wife.

A girlfriend is never really your own.

Yeah. But the level of commitment begins to give you a sense belongingness. It's at that stage people decide to get married.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by mrpaedo(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2020
Pussy is not worth all the sh.it that comes along with it.
Bachelor for life cool

23 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by iLegendd(m): 9:40am On Mar 13, 2020
There are two kinds of single men.

1. The ones who are single because they don't know how to approach, get, satisfy, and keep a woman

2. The ones who are single because they know how to approach, get, satisfy, and keep a woman, but love being productive without distraction

If a man belongs to number 1, he shouldn't be happy being single, but instead, he should improve on what he lacks and those are:

A. His confidence to approach and have a great conversation with a woman and anyone
B. His bedroom game in satisfying her and keeping her permanently hooked unlike 1 minute nervous men who abuse drugs
C. His money making/managing skill

When some of us say we are single, it doesn't really mean we are 100% single, but what it means is: we haven't approved any of these women on our neck into an official relationship — we keep them as "friends only" to avoid them thinking they own us. We hate being owned — it's like slavery, but we love to own anyway, because we are the masters — the owner of slaves.

Advice: if you don't know much about women, how to make money, and how to manage money, don't be happy you're single. Put yourself out there and get your heart broken relationship wise and financially so you can learn the hard way and become stronger next time.

The main reason a lot of us are confident in relationship matters is because we have walked the walk and faced the devastating things attached with being in love or in like. We have figured out how dating works from experience and now we hold the key to being single and happy or being in a relationship and still happy.

The choice is ours and I pray it should be yours too.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Omar09(m): 9:43am On Mar 13, 2020
Like one dude rightly pointed out that there are three things that are overrated in this life: girls, relationships and sex!

Tbh Life without a girlfriend is really wonderful and I am not exaggerating it. Right now I'm dating books now. Books don't get jealous or angry when I don't open it. Plus I get something in return

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Albertone(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2020
Omar09:
Like one dude rightly pointed out that there are three things that are overrated in this life: girls, relationships and sex!

Tbh Life without a girlfriend is really wonderful and I am not exaggerating it. Right now I'm dating books now. Books don't get jealous or angry when I don't open it. Plus I get something in return
You're celibate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Bluehill1051: 11:08am On Mar 13, 2020
iLegendd:
There are two kinds of single men.

1. The ones who are single because they don't know how to approach, get, satisfy, and keep a woman

2. The ones who are single because they know how to approach, get, satisfy, and keep a woman, but love being productive without distraction

If a man belongs to number 1, he shouldn't be happy being single, but instead, he should improve on what he lacks and those are:

A. His confidence to approach and have a great conversation with a woman and anyone
B. His bedroom game in satisfying her and keeping her permanently hooked unlike 1 minute nervous men who abuse drugs
C. His money making/managing skill

When some of us say we are single, it doesn't really mean we are 100% single, but what it means is: we haven't approved any of these women on our neck into an official relationship — we keep them as "friends only" to avoid them thinking they own us. We hate being owned — it's like slavery, but we love to own anyway, because we are the masters — the owner of slaves.

Advice: if you don't know much about women, how to make money, and how to manage money, don't be happy you're single. Put yourself out there and get your heart broken relationship wise and financially so you can learn the hard way and become stronger next time.

The main reason a lot of us are confident in relationship matters is because we have walked the walk and faced the devastating things attached with being in love or in like. We have figured out how dating works from experience and now we hold the key to being single and happy or being in a relationship and still happy.

The choice is ours and I pray it should be yours too.

This one will just be writing rubbish

10 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by iLegendd(m): 11:10am On Mar 13, 2020
Bluehill1051:

This one will just be trolling while depressed as if I'm the cause of his permanent predicament.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Bluehill1051: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2020
iLegendd:

This one will just be trolling while depressed as if I'm the cause of his permanent predicament.
Another rubbish again!
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by iLegendd(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Another rubbish again!

Have a nice day, dear. I don't have the cure of what you're going through. Though, I know someone who does and his name is Jesus.

Troll him and he'll cure you, but troll me and I'll ignore you. It's not everything I can solve.

Bye.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Omar09(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2020
Albertone:
You're celibate?

Nope. But I don't do relationship

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 13, 2020
Naomila:
Life without a love is like, ice-cream without flavor cheesy
You no get family?? I mean real loved ones??

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2020
Life without A boyfriend.......

Is the best
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Meedon: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2020
I don't know if i will have a girlfriend before i marry

Relationship shit is too much
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by BoboKush(m): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2020
anthonyuncle:

change dz mindset that ur girlfriend will give u financial reduction

Although he shld..... But truth be told..... Most of them give u financial reduction

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by NuclearReactor: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
Illuminated993:
The truth is, being in a relationship with someone who loves you and really does want to be with you is way better than being single. But being single is way better than being in a relationship with a someone who isn't really serious about you. Being single, sometimes I just feel this extreme loneliness, then I think about how worse I'd feel by being with one who disrespects me and doesn't honour me, and I realize I'm not worse off being alone.

On point!!!!
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by snitchbitch: 12:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Thank God I don't have a girlfriend, may be if I did, I will have buried six feet beneath the ground.

I don't hate women o, I respect and love them a lot but thanks to Mr redpill for opening my eyes. Ever since my first love broke my heart, I don't think I want to die because of one yeye woman again. Please don't misquote me, not all women are bad , but bad people have spoiled the good ones among them!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
That feeling is merely fleeting.

For most people, it gets to a point when you simply don't want to be alone... you want someone you'll call your own.

But how can you call most Nigeria your own, with many having more than 2 guys, it’s fact 95% even the married ones.

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:58pm On Mar 13, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
That feeling is merely fleeting.

For most people, it gets to a point when you simply don't want to be alone... you want someone you'll call your own.

But how can you call most Nigeria girls your own, with many having more than 2 guys, it’s fact 95% even the married ones. Same as guys too. LIFE NO BALANCE.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:01pm On Mar 13, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

But how can you call most Nigeria girls your own, with many having more than 2 guys, it’s fact 95% even the married ones. Same as guys too. LIFE NO BALANCE.

The way y'all just manufacture statistics... mind-boggling!

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

With the alarming rate of divorce, I have 4 friends divorced in pace of 8 months.. one is getting married again soon.. you won’t understand, Married women cheating, Married men cheating, singles we Dey do our own. Life no balance, the percentage suppose reach 98% 2 % for the rare ones
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Westernlove: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2020
mrpaedo:
Pussy is not worth all the sh.it that comes along with it.
Bachelor for life cool

Okay and D*ick Is not worth all the shit and stress that comes along with It. Spinsters for life. I'm speaking for Nigerian Ladies....
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Westernlove: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Hey pretender, He Is saying the truth. Nigerian Females are world best Cheaters. Their Men sef dey learn from them now lol....

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Westernlove: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2020
Maryjane001:
Life without A boyfriend......

Is the best

Lol you better don't let Nigerian Ladies hear this, Or else they will deal with you mercilessly. You wan spoil their source of Income. I know this Is just a prank and sarcasm though....

7 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by GreenArrow1(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF
That thing nko?
How do you do it?
shocked

If you are talking about pussay, then you should know it's the cheapest thing on the streets now as most of these ladies have seriously monetized it. I'm not talking about professional runs girls o. I'm talking about normal ladies you'd have invariably wasted emotions and dedication on under the umbrella of "girlfriend." Those same ladies would willingly spread their legs for you at any time so no need to bother yourself going into relationships which just drain all the life from you like I'm presently in.

8 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Cksmile(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2020
this single life no be am oooo

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Gwagone: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2020
GreenArrow1:

If you are talking about pussay, then you should know it's the cheapest thing on the streets now as most of these ladies have seriously monetized it. I'm not talking about professional runs girls o. I'm talking about normal ladies you'd have invariably wasted emotions and dedication on under the umbrella of "girlfriend." Those same ladies would willingly spread their legs for you at any time so no need to bother yourself going into relationships which just drain all the life from you like I'm presently in.
But you always pay for it before you help spread their legs
You must buy this and that
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by GreenArrow1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
Gwagone:

But you always pay for it before you help spread their legs
You must buy this and that

Trust me, it's less expensive.

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by 24kmagic: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Lilbest3:
na girlfriend wan make your bank account nor dey "intant"?
How much you wan give girlfriend?

You know how much first de the account?
You know whether na 2k? Inside 2k how much you want give woman?

Remember, this one na big human being. No be like small pikin weh N50 cheese balls go solve him problem.

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Greystone: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2020
My gf and i broke up early this year.

Me that I love peace, the past 3 months have been blissful. cool

Woman wahala too much abeggy... I cannot com and kill myself...

7 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by 24kmagic: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2020
Bluehill1051:

Hahahaha
Oga, wetin de eat you na
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol you better don't let Nigerian Ladies hear this, Or else they will deal with you mercilessly. You wan spoil their source of Income. I know this Is just a prank and sarcasm though....
Deal with who?
I am entitled to my own opinions.
I cannot be dependent on a guy
Babe chose to hustle and live single for now

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2020
Well! Those of u saying single life is the best will find out very soon, "in the womb of time there are so many events" Williams Shakespeare

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.