Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Life Without A Girlfriend. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Girlfriend. (48758 Views)

At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2020
The spirit of whoredom dwells amongst you

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Pickieox(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
"Marriage (or relationship) was a bourgeois trap which true revolutionaries should avoid." -Alexandra Kollontai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Babastrong(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
By all means i will mary and if i marry a good wife i will be happy but if i marry a bad wife i will become a philosopher.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
lefulefu:
op if u feel lonely u can get friend of benefit cheesy
u dont need to have girlfriend or gilrfriends to be with a lady

Aptly written..

Just get a friend with benefit and invest your time in more productive stuffsgrin
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by DexterousOne(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
SocialJustice:
My libido is very high and need to empty my sack at least 3 times weekly. I was talking from my own view. Whoever can abstain, good for them.

Oww okay

If that is the case for you
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by nextstep(m): 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Sleeping with Cheap Hoess that will only Moan in local dialects...WarKandah Life Is That

If one is paying for a girlfriend's hair, t-fare, food, settling her lecturer, money to fix her gen, etc... what's the difference between the girls you pay directly, and the girls you pay indirectly. grin
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Blackmoran(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
lefulefu:
pls tell him oo cheesy
someone up dere dont even know wat friends of benefits is cheesy
he"s saying friends of benefit is similar to the same way u send money to girls on tinder for them to cove over to sleep with u cheesy
u can imagine that cheesy
i bet no girl has geneuinly been attracted to him cheesy
most naija guys thinking the only way a girl gets attracted to u is when u give her money
no wonder many guys here always creat threads about girls eating their money and dumping them grin grin grin
a friend of benefit is a girl who genuienly is attracted to to and wouldnt mind getting down with u
u dont need to spend to make her to like u
i am surprised some guys are finding such as alien shocked
I have one like that she is married but her husband doesn't know what is going on behind, she even introduce me to her husband as a family friend.. and my other friend she has a boyfriend but fear catch me the day I was banging her and are boyfriend call and she picked the call and act like nothing happed that day I fear woman they have talent in multi tasking
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Some years ago i use to reason like OP, but am 35 now, no relationship, there come a time in your life u will need the hand of a partner/girlfriend/wife, not for only sex but for a listening hear, someone to talk,

Well maybe OP is in his 20's.

5 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
lefulefu:
to see the number of lamentation threads created by nairaland guys every day about how they got dealt by their girlfriends or how they train one girl from secondary school to university and she still dumped them is enough proof many of them are recieving it hot grin grin

Indeed! Those one's that are only after boosting their egos. Where dem see the money?

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nooil:

Indeed! Those one's that are only after boosting their egos. Where dem see the money?
so that guy in owerri whose video showed him rolling in the mud and crying so u saying such a guy no spend kobo for the babe wey reject im proposal?
hope u know there many guys in nairaland here like that owerri guy

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by onoja12: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
That na for woman,for man been single ,you fit call different people your own every night.i have said it the only reason man need woman na pikin.end of story and them white guys bad,pikin machine to lunch 2025

quote author=PrimadonnaO post=87388515] That feeling is merely fleeting.

For most people, it gets to a point when you simply don't want to be alone... you want someone you'll call your own. [/quote]
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2020
lefulefu:
so that guy in owerri whose video showed him rolling in the mud and crying so u saying such a guy no spend kobo for the babe wey reject im proposal?
hope u know there many guys in nairaland here like that owerri guy

Who else? Just him?

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
nextstep:

If one is paying for a girlfriend's hair, t-fare, food, settling her lecturer, money to fix her gen, etc... what's the difference between the girls you pay directly, and the girls you pay indirectly. grin
some even pay their girlfriend money monthly and weekly
they call it maintanance money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if them forfiet the payment for one month the girl go sharply close her leg and the mugu will be running around looking for money to borrow to pay the girl maintanance money.wich kain yeye life be dat grin

5 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nooil:

Who else? Just him?
im type full nairaland
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by rhames(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

Getting married is not a mark of manhood

Taking responsibility in its totality is

Apostle Paul was never married
Will you call em a boy?
What of reverend fathers?

Thay mentality is wrong

That is the mentality of this indomie generation.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Votukpa(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
That feeling is merely fleeting.

For most people, it gets to a point when you simply don't want to be alone... you want someone you'll call your own.

Only women feel this way.

Men shouldn't

Men in touch with their feminine do.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Vikson2424: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
GuyWise101:
Often times you here guys complaining about their girlfriends but you hardly here single guy's complain....

So I am asking single guys here... How is life without a girlfriend.

As for me I don't have a girlfriend and life feel so good here... bank account intant, wallet full and no nagging and other sh!ts.
have been single since 5years now.. and i like it cuz no one break my heart, and me i no break anyone's heart since then.

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2020
rhames:

That is the mentality of this indomie generation.
but he"s not lying
there many married men in nigeria who still behave like kids
they are not ready to foot the bills and they live irresponsible lives cheesy
marriage no be wetin dey define u as a man
u get married for companionship and love but it doesntr define u as a man
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by victoriousman11(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2020
How did you mean 'life without love' having a girlfriend doesn't me you got love.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
lefulefu:
im type full nairaland

Naso
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Randy91:

Aptly written..

Just get a friend with benefit and invest your time in more productive stuffsgrin
gbamest grin grin grin grin
the time u would invest chasing and looking for girlfriend u could use that time to aquire a skill,schooling or invest in a business
some guys will all their better looking for and aquiring of girlfriends and they will be complaining of the thing taking their time
why not just ditch d girl if the gurl dey stress and get a friend of benefit and concentrate on other parts of ur life cheesy
person will spend good six yrs trying to keep and ,maintain a gf.some even dey talk of their girlfriend giving them high blood pressure and some don lost weight dating a girl.some dudes just love stress in their life abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nooil:

Naso
op na one of them
i am very sure
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
guys are waking up dis days.Huge chunk of single guys still remain single becoz of their sanity and their pockets.

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by ThegreatDon: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Las las, Konji na bastsard
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
There are different kind of girlfriend, there are girlfriend that can help you in life mentally and what every you need they will and be able to help u out, some can shock and sock you dry and you will be afraid of girls through out your life, some girls can save your money, investment is their watchworld, emotional stability, great sex unlimited while some are the extraordinary opposite.. God give me a good girlfriend and a wife.. Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2020
There are different kind of girlfriend, there are girlfriend that can help you in life mentally and what every you need they will and be able to help u out, some can shock and sock you dry and you will be afraid of girls through out your life, some girls can save your money, investment is their watchworld, emotional stability, great sex unlimited while some are the extraordinary opposite.. God give me a good girlfriend and a wife.. AMEN
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Worksunlimited: 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
anthonyuncle:

don't celebrate irresponsible lifestyle

Let him be. To each man his own. That you don't see a legal arrsngement to be right cos u don't do it, doesn't mean it's wrong cos someone else does it.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by dassyslimmy(m): 7:39pm On Sep 03, 2020
walahi, it is the best moment. I am so happy spending the little money I make as I like, no lady is calling me to send card or buy card for her. I spend excesses meant for girlfriend on my sisters. I know a time will come that I will be ready to settle down and procreate but right now even Nigeria no dey help matter atall. I will prefer to give birth in Europe to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by dassyslimmy(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:
There are different kind of girlfriend, there are girlfriend that can help you in life mentally and what every you need they will and be able to help u out, some can shock and sock you dry and you will be afraid of girls through out your life, some girls can save your money, investment is their watchworld, emotional stability, great sex unlimited while some are the extraordinary opposite.. God give me a good girlfriend and a wife.. AMEN

amen oo
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by nanceeleecious(f): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
SegFault:
It feels okay. The only thing you need in this life are friends and family to love, that so called love between couples is a scam and does not exist, when the person becomes old and stops looking appealing watch the butterflies in your tummy digest.
That's why you don't go for physical looks,they fade away.Even the bible said it,beauty is vain!
Love is not Scam, we may have difficulty meeting the right ones but when we find them,it's one of the best feeling ever.Let love lead!

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
As a guy, the happiest days of your life are those times when u are single.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition. / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.