Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,561 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Life Without A Girlfriend. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Girlfriend. (48757 Views)

At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2020
Danielfx:
ogar all those fake website for your profile so, if dem pay you, make Buhari come next tenure...

No free Bitcoin for anywhere, atleast get sense

wait and see
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Lematin(m): 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
GuyWise101:
Often times you here guys complaining about their girlfriends but you hardly here single guy's complain....

So I am asking single guys here... How is life without a girlfriend.

As for me I don't have a girlfriend and life feel so good here... bank account intant, wallet full and no nagging and other sh!ts.

Bros
We gather dey here

Life is easy and lovely but na konji dey cause casala

No unnecessary billing too
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by BoboKush(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
GuyWise101:
Often times you here guys complaining about their girlfriends but you hardly here single guy's complain....

As for me I don't have a girlfriend and life feel so good here... bank account intant, wallet full and no nagging and other sh!ts.

Everything is fine actually but conji dey fall hand and sometimes u just wanna talk with someone u love... Lol

For conji... I don't do prostitute, can't imagine masef negotiating for sex......

Bad side of being single mostly Is sleeping around with random girls...

But in general there's peace, growth and everything being single to me o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by uckennety(m): 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Naomila:
Life without a love is like, ice-cream without flavor cheesy

love is scam

4 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Astrologyfact: 11:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bewiseedet:
No girl. Bank account empty, wallet leaking all cos of virtual games. Life just boring but vaseline in hand to help ease the konji
Bro, Bet9ja is worst than a girl, it's an addiction. Please stop it from today.

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Liposure: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nothing like having a FWB

3 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Davash222:
Beer is my girlfriend. Never jealous.

I can take Heineken in the afternoon and Goldberg in the evening.. No nagging, no quarrel.

Girlfriend or no girlfriend, take good care of your health bro. Just saying undecided
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Danielfx(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
anthonyuncle:

wait and see
forget that thing... Na me dey tell u so.... I don run those package before.... But sha, u fit try too
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by InvertedHammer: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
GuyWise101:

/
Congratulations!

You are on the way to greatness. You will be more focused and think clearer while it lasts.

Dare to be different? The freedom is heavenly. You don't need anyone to make you feel full.

The best part is that you don't need to hide your kitchen knives when you sleep.
/

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Silentgroper(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
stechu:

My dog is worth more than any companion in my life whatsoever. Guys if you want to be celibate, get yourself a dog.
. Get a dog bt dnt gt involve in beastiality ok?
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by medolab90(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2020
In all do what is best for you.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by wisper2jah: 12:17am On Sep 04, 2020
Having a large bank account with no loved one (lover) to share with is not satisfying.

Spend on your girlfriend and see how satisfying it feels
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 04, 2020
GuyWise101:

having a gf is like finding sum1 that know ur worth n value. If u can't find 1 lurve urself
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
That feeling is merely fleeting.

For most people, it gets to a point when you simply don't want to be alone... you want someone you'll call your own.
u hv spoken well my brother
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 04, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Seriously, single life is really working fine for me..... I don't have to think about staying committed to someone
lol

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 04, 2020
lefulefu:
in naija its cheaper having a friend of benefit than having a gf.i lie? cheesy
tell aw to get a Chum of benefit I want to learn
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Judybash93(m): 12:58am On Sep 04, 2020
lefulefu:
in naija its cheaper having a friend of benefit than having a gf.i lie? cheesy

friends with benefit
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by showafrica(m): 1:24am On Sep 04, 2020
GuyWise101:

Simgle life is sweet but konji and companion is needed sometimes. So, i suggest a benefactor babe during that period. Another sweet time na good wife with beautiful children and stable income. In fact, its the sweetest.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Rexnegro(m): 1:25am On Sep 04, 2020
GuyWise101:

I am in your category but the question is for how long bro ? sometimes you miss the atmosphere and the feeling of having a girlfriend make we no lie to ourselves. despite their liability nature , what can most offer aside sex? but still we need them. they are necessary demons

2 Likes

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by captain247: 2:14am On Sep 04, 2020
God wey create man knows why he added woman.
He created other creatures male and female and they all are for reasons. If you enjoy being single now doesn't mean you will enjoy it all your life. People that are single often surrend themselves with relatives at some point because loneliness kills very fast.
Life is sweetest when you're not alone.

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by anthonyuncle(m): 3:06am On Sep 04, 2020
Danielfx:
forget that thing... Na me dey tell u so.... I don run those package before.... But sha, u fit try too

which of them wey u run?
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Bewiseedet(m): 3:08am On Sep 04, 2020
Astrologyfact:

Bro, Bet9ja is worst that a girl, it's an addiction. Please stop it from today.
you are right bro
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:37am On Sep 04, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Let's hear from girls without boyfriends grin
Do they even exist

They exist In Planet Jupiter....... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

The truth is that as men
You can even decide not to have sex

Semen retention is very powerful
It's not a must you have sex

When you are driven and focus on achieving your many many goals, and you see glimmers of it taking shape in incremental fashion, sex, women and other distractions will take the back seat and back burner of your life

Many times
Its idle minds with nothing much going on for them that is always looking for the next woman to lay...

Hmmmm Words on marble......
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by TemmyT002(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2020
Jwens:

Why do you say so?

Based on experiences with people like that. So it will not be too late when married.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by omoyankee3(m): 6:39am On Sep 04, 2020
Being single gives me more time and chi to achieve my goals and fulfil my purpose.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by Bensam5060(m): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Give it a try .you need at least one in your life.
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by abbatoir(m): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2020
GentRoyal:
On the surface level, I'm doing well but I'd rather have a loving companion,

You seem to have honest trait...

All those brag may choose to go against nature.. even animal does feel need for companion
.. it's an established fact beyond human reason..
Re: Life Without A Girlfriend. by abbatoir(m): 7:11am On Sep 04, 2020
khingTony:

What's your definition of "the right girl"

Do you know that there are some guys that invested their lives in a girl that they term "the right girl" and ended up being heartbroken

Or is there a secret hack to decipher who's "the right girl"

Absolutely....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / Detecting The Relationship Status Of A Lady Through Her Disposition.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.