Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites (6275 Views)

Ortom Warns Of Plans To Hand Nigeria Over To Fulani Herdsmen / Hausa Is Not Conquered, We Will Take Our Land Back From Fulanis / Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=biGDhAp post=87491272][/quote]Sorry if I hurt your feelings Mandingo grin

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Sorry if I hurt your feelings Mandingo grin
.. you really don't wanna start with me ..
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. you really don't wanna start with me ..
lol, you're not worth it, trust me

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
IronGalaxy:
lol, you're not worth it, trust me
.. you wish.. amma send you white asslicking asswipes into depression.. steer clear from me..

which are you really .. Zulu or Xhosa

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. you wish.. amma send you white asslicking asswipes into depression.. steer clear from me..

which are you really .. Zulu or Xhosa
Ass- licking? Look who's talking? grin grin uncle Sam himself

Whether I'm xhosa or tswana, ..none of your business

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Ass- licking? Look who's talking? grin grin uncle Sam himself

Whether I'm xhosa or tswana, ..none of your business

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by orisa37: 6:32am On Mar 18, 2020
FULANI Arabs are taking over NIGERIA in Characteristics Ruga, Islamisation, Fulanisation and Anarchy. it's RIFA.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 6:43am On Mar 18, 2020
[quote author=biGDhAp post=87535092][/quote]You mean the Egusi you guzzle everyday Mandingo? tongue

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by orisa37: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2020
Skyfornia:
Totally in support of the idea... .recolonization or we split

You mean that PMB & THE NASS should RE-CONCURRENT THE EXCLUSIVE LIST? YES. IT'S SUPPORTED 100percent.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by drnoel: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2020
misreal:
Hmmmmm...
I believe africans can hold their own, without the whites.

Yes they can but it seems not in certain countries or economies. U need to understand that Zimbabwe's economy was mostly dependent on farming and these farms were run my the predominantly rich white farmers. This action is to save their economy. I would say is a good move for now, things could change later
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by frankmoney(m): 10:43am On Mar 18, 2020
meavox:

My friend, how can you say it is trash when Naija peepu all want to go live in Oyeebo country where Oyeebo is in charge, for a good life?

This is not time for Black pride oooo. It is time to think of what is best for us. We cannot all flee to Oyeebo's country. In Oyeebo country Oyeebo is in charge, right? So when we flee to Oyeebo country we are saying we want to live under Oyeebo rule! So rather than all of us flee to Oyeebo's land, let Oyeebo come rule us here. This is what I am asking. Look at the state of Nigeria. Does it not want to make you cry?
what you wrote is trash

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Japan Did This In 2 Days! How Long Will It Take Your Country? (pic) / BREAKING NOW: Tinubu To React As Deloitte Denies Him In A Fresh Letter / Fashola Unveils Waste Transfer Loading Station In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.