Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites (6271 Views)

Ortom Warns Of Plans To Hand Nigeria Over To Fulani Herdsmen / Hausa Is Not Conquered, We Will Take Our Land Back From Fulanis / Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by TMKsouth: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
The swarm of locusts that once invaded Egypt grin

The kind that drown in the Mediterranean trying to reach Europe?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Froshloaded:

Pẹlẹ o Ẹyin, Bawo ni o ṣe n ṣe loni

Yho, looks like it's going to be a hard one to learn. What are the dots for? What's the easiest language to learn?
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. hmm that is one complex shiit.

well since Zulu is the most spoken.. I'd rather just learn Zulu

Then you can ask someone like IronGalaxy or Mduza to help you with that.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
TMKsouth:

The kind that drown in the Mediterranean trying to reach Europe?
Haha,let's not shake this table.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Froshloaded: 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yho, looks like it's going to be a hard one to learn. What are the dots for? What's the easiest language to learn?
hayi, akukho bunzima, kulula kakhulu kwaye amachaphaza anceda ekuthetheni

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Kutheni Mna Xhosa?

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Froshloaded:

This sounds like Google translation type language ; language who talks like this? grin

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
BlackSaints:
Dude you are beaten just accept your L in peace and move on
just look at the time you replied self lol.
You and your gay fraternity are just reaching..now go find a room and sodomise each other.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Lol, At least we are proud of our "boring" league instead of consuming massa's product like mindless goats. And what's DStv got to with this?
.. what the hell is a massa's product in the first place and niqqi I knew you would do this.. I'm not sure what Nigerians did to you Mann but you gotta stop being toxic towards us.

you talked about we being inferiority complexed since we watch the Brits league more we do ours.. so I was just gonna ask. is it also an inferiority complex, the fact that we use dstv more than our own satellite decoder

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Froshloaded: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
This sounds like Google translation type language ; language who talks like this? grin
HOw yinto yakho yishishini, baba suka jor!!
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. what the hell is a massa's product in the first place and niqqi I knew you would do this.. I'm not sure what Nigerians did to you Mann but you gotta stop being toxic towards us.

you talked about we being inferiority complexed since we watch the Brits league more we do ours.. so I was just gonna ask. is it also an inferiority complex, the fact that we use dstv more than our own satellite decoder
You do have an inferiority complex towards white people

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
If you show up looking like a meal..yes!

LMFAOO. But I wanna do the feasting

My eyes on them big boy shorts grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by WorWorBoy: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Froshloaded:

HOw yinto yakho yishishini, baba suka jor!!
ho ho! Dude you just swore at me

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

.. irongalaxy. no.. that guy is way too toxic .

I changed my mind I wanna learn Xhosa
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:

cool How sure are you I'm not Xhosa?
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
You do have an inferiority complex towards white people
.. hahaha . I asked a question.. answer that
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Froshloaded:

Looooool. Ok. Wish I knew how anceda njani.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. hahaha . I asked a question.. answer that
I simply can't be called "toxic" when I tell the truth.

..and what was your question again?

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by TMKsouth: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hayi. Ufuna ukundimema? wink

LOL! grin
it's at times like these u should remember Nolubabalo "Babsie" Nobanda.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Froshloaded: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hayi. Ufuna ukundimema? wink
Lol, ndiyakwazi ..
btw ukuba ndiye eMazantsi Afrika uza kundilawula wink
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Kutheni Mna Xhosa?

Tshin, because he won't shela you, uyindoda lol. I know istyle sabo. Qala ngesandla, avele anyuke ngengalo umntu.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAOO. But I wanna do the feasting

My eyes on them big boy shorts grin
Them I'm all yours tongue kiss

Unfortunately the big boy pants are long gone grin

You know what? let me take a smoke break,it's getting hot in here grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 10:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
TMKsouth:

LOL! grin
it's at times like these u should remember Nolubabalo "Babsie" Nobanda.

Kwaaaaaaaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
cool How sure are you I'm not Xhosa?
.. nah.. I'm not learning from you

lol
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:

He says he'll teach you grin
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Tshin, because he won't shela you, uyindoda lol. I know istyle sabo. Qala ngesandla, avele anyuke ngengalo umntu.
grin grin Andithi nithi banomtsalane labo guy benu grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
Froshloaded:

Lol, ndiyakwazi ..
btw ukuba ndiye eMazantsi Afrika uza kundilawula wink

Sounds naughty wink What are you trying to say?
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

He says he'll teach you grin
cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
I simply can't be called "toxic" when I tell the truth.

..and what was your question again?
.. scroll up .. I'm definitely not typing it again
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. scroll up .. I'm definitely not typing it again
if its not worth repeating, I gather it's not worth reading

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Africa Needs Visionary Leadership - Buhari / Why Is Fuel Now Cheapest In SW & Very Costly In North? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.