Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites (6273 Views)

Ortom Warns Of Plans To Hand Nigeria Over To Fulani Herdsmen / Hausa Is Not Conquered, We Will Take Our Land Back From Fulanis / Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by SangoOlukosoObo: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:
Who is the kid that suggested this trash?

Is it feasible or logical.

Damn! Too much educated illiterates in Nigeria.

English they can compose but 0 sense.

[/s]
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by TMKsouth: 8:52am On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Bro, you've asked this question for three days running, it's shocking! I always say if there's one African nation ripe for re-colonisation it's Nigeria.. The mental part is already colonised

Heee heeee heeeeee!!!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 14, 2020
OP and his supporters is likely a white racist.
Many of them are on NL pretending to be Nigerians, to create discord between us .

Don't surprised if it turns out many IPOB on here are really white racists.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Dpharisee: 9:13am On Mar 14, 2020
Let the whites lift all sanctions against Zimbabwe and the country will bounce back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Okoroawusa: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2020
meavox:

President Mnangagwa of Zimbabwe is handing land back to White farmers after 20 years of Blacks ruining the economy. The news of this is in the article below.

We Blacks of Nigeria know what to do to save ourselves, our children and our economy - it is separation from Arewa by Confederation or Split up. But Blacks are unable to do the right thing. Our economy that was ok under Whites now after 60 years of "Independence" is in ruins.

Black pride will not fix our economy. Separation from Arewa will. Giving Nigeria back to Whites will as well.

Zimbabwe is between Black pride or saving their country by giving land back to Whites.

It seems that the CURSE OF HAM is real because how else can we explain that for Blacks to enjoy life we must either go live where Whites rule, or Whites must rule us in Africa?

So what will we do? Keep on suffering and our country dying? Or bring back Oyeebo? If Oyeebo is again in charge of Nigeria there will be no need for us to flee to their country any more! And those abroad will now be happy to return home.

Think about it now. Should we start a movement to ask Oyeebo to re-colonize us? See Zimbabwe.

=================================================================================

ZIMBABWE GIVES LAND BACK TO WHITE FARMERS AFTER WRECKING ECONOMY
Godfrey Marawanyika and Antony Sguazzin
Bloomberg•March 13, 2020

Yahoo News

Two decades after President Robert Mugabe wrecked Zimbabwe’s economy by urging black subsistence farmers to violently force white commercial farmers and their workers off their land, his successor has thrown in the towel.

Emmerson Mnangagwa’s government has proposed settling all outstanding claims against it by farmers by offering them land.
“The object of the regulations is to provide for the disposal of land to persons entitled to compensation,” Land Minister Perence Shiri said in regulations published in the Government Gazette Friday.

The seizures that began in 2000 were ratified by the government, which said they were needed to redress colonial imbalances. A vibrant agricultural industry that exported tobacco and roses and grew most of the food the nation needed collapsed. Periodic food shortages ensued, inflation became the world’s highest and the manufacturing industry was decimated. What was one of Africa’s richest countries became one of its poorest.
Almost 4,500 white-owned properties and others protected under government-to-government agreements were affected by the program.

The southern African nation this year budgeted about Z$380 million ($21 million) for compensation. Several farms that were protected under so-called Bilateral Investment Protection Agreements belonged to nations including the U.K., South Africa, Australia, the Netherlands and Denmark.

AOURCE:
https://news.yahoo.com/zimbabwe-gives-land-back-white-150503602.html

Young man narcotics are not good for your mental health.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2020
justnock:
C'mon man, we don't need to handover the Nation to Caucasians or Asians. We blacks are smart...we just need to place the right people in the right positions.
exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Success - praise whitey
Failure - point the finger at blacky

Now here's a confusing part ; you Nigerians and other Africans ALWAYS claim that white people control 90% of our economy,and according to you all economic power is everything.So my question is,why are you blaming blacks for SA "getting worse" and not the whites who (according to you) control the economy?

If things are getting worse then why do some many Africans want to be South Africans so bad?

I will not say all is well down here but we still remain the best country in Africa.
you've summed up everything.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by IronGalaxy: 10:29am On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
And I may ask it again before sunset on another white-worshipping topic,that's how worse the sambos have gotten

I wonder what's taking so long because even their leaders have begged for re-colonisation.
Nigerians have an inferiority complex. Lol, you even see it on how they support the EPL, you'd swear some of them were actually from Norwich or Manchester. Its so funny to watch, .

7 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by ofeco: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
we are the owners of this place not the whites, what we need is to split as a nation and allow each zone to develop on their own, if the whites can do it, we can as well do it.

Splitting can never be the solution, Africa as a continent has a big problem, white men work for humanity why black men work for themselves and forebears . A white man can donate his entire earnings to charity and well being of others but a black man will instead bury his wealth. Some claim that education is the reason why Africa is not developing but Robert Mugabe was one of the world's most educated president yet his country men were living in squalor. when white men develop things that will make life easy their black counter will cash in on the lapses of that item to cheat and defraud others, until Africans learn to work for humanity nothing good will ever come to Africa, if splits into clans (as countries)and pray 24 hours.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Skyfornia(m): 10:49am On Mar 14, 2020
justtoodark:

i dont understand....
soo,you biafrans would accept recolonization....??

Are you asking? Isn't it obvious that's what is happening now? Or why do you think your leaders run to the white if there's small headache or anytime they wish to go for vacation? The only difference is that they are being recolonised abroad...so let's bring it down here officially or split.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 11:46am On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Nigerians have an inferiority complex. Lol, you even see it on how they support the EPL, you'd swear some of them were actually from Norwich or Manchester. Its so funny to watch, .

While Europeans don't even bother with watching African leagues.It boggles the mind that a country that prides itself as the football powerhouse has not yet established the most successful league in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 11:53am On Mar 14, 2020
Skyfornia:

Are you asking? Isn't it obvious that's what is happening now? Or why do you think your leaders run to the white if there's small headache or anytime they wish to go for vacation? The only difference is that they are being recolonised abroad...so let's bring it down here officially or split.
I just dey laff na.re-colonisation fall on pikin small small .Una no go sabi wetin hit ya undecided

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by abu99err(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2020
I don want to believe that the OP is a Nigerian, it will be a very big shame if he was!

I had always thought that we Nigerians are supposedly smart and Enlightened but since 2015 I have been so disappointed in the comments that I see online, how can an Educated African adult hold the kind of opinion that the OP holds about himself his Country and his Race, what a shame!!!

My only advice to this Op and others that think like him is that they should read about what happened in Zimbabwe, What the West did to Zimbabwe is not only unfair but it's Criminal.

Very few countries can survive (Economically) the amount of Sanctions that the West imposed on Zimbabwe, Mugabe's crime is that he reclaimed Zimbabwean lands from white Farmers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
I just dey laff na.re-colonisation fall on pikin small small .Una no go sabi wetin hit ya undecided

Lol, they don't know how selfish, calculating & psychopathic some whites are. They want a lab rat experience, they should ask those in the know. I can bet my bottom Rand, 1st thing they'd do would be to reduce their bloated population, using diabolical means in the form of diseases, poison etc. Didn't they use black babies as alligator bait in the US, to keep the numbers in check?

5 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
IronGalaxy:
... yeah and we shouldn't use dstv either..

like we're suppose to be supporting kazier chef from your boring league.
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, they don't know how selfish, calculating & psychopathic some whites are. They want a lab rat experience, they should ask those in the know. I can bet my bottom Rand, 1st thing they'd do would be to reduce their bloated population, using diabolical means in the form of diseases, poison etc. Didn't they use black babies as alligator bait in the US, to keep the numbers in check?
Any black person that think a white man would come and build civilization for the prosperity of the black race must really have a short memory or be suffering from severe mental problems.White people are obsessed with securing their own existence,and they will employ all evil methods to achieve that.Everything else is an afterthought to them lol.

Yes they have used black babies as alligator bait.Not to mention zero media coverage of thousands of black babies that have gone missing recently in the US,and the zero intervention from the government when Detroit,Michigan was face with water contamination crisis.Had it been a predominantly white neighbourhood helicopters and all types of emergency vehicles would have been deployed to the area.

Ogres/ogas don't know what they are asking for grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Any black person that think a white man would come and build civilization for the prosperity of the black race must really have a short memory or be suffering from severe mental problems.White people are obsessed with securing their own existence,and they will employ all evil methods to achieve that.Everything else is an afterthought to them lol.

Yes they have used black babies as alligator bait.Not to mention zero media coverage of thousands of black babies that have gone missing recently in the US,and the zero intervention from the government when Detroit,Michigan was face with water contamination crisis.Had it been a predominantly white neighbourhood helicopters and all types of emergency vehicles would have been deployed to the area.

LMFAO @ bolded. Experience is the best teacher as they say. They'd wipe them off the face of the earth without a doubt. Dem won chi chom chin grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ bolded. Experience is the best teacher as they say. They'd wipe them off the face of the earth without a doubt. Dem won chi chom chin grin
Wipe them off or build prisons and throw more than half the population in there - If you can't kill them,contain them cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Wipe them off or build prisons and throw more than half the population in there - If you can't kill them,contain them cheesy

Nazo ke! With them, it's not fun if there's no killing involved. Remember how many people were killed in South African prisons? Some even went missing while in police custody, only for it to come out later during the TRC that they were fed to crocodiles or buried in mass graves in the middle of nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

you've been dropping one pidgin line after the other .

you've learnt alot of our stuff but you ain't teaching us any..

how about you teach us basic words/sentence in Zulu like greetings and all of that
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 2:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Nazo ke! With them, it's not fun if there's no killing involved.Remember how many people were killed in South African prisons? Some even went missing while in police custody, only for it to come out later during the TRC that they were fed to crocodiles or buried in mass graves in the middle of nowhere.
Keep the numbers low so that less money is spent on prison meals? makes perfect sense if you ask me.And some are well known prisoners.Wasn't Steve Biko tortured with an electric chair until his body gave in? cry

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
you've been dropping one pidgin line after the other .

you've learnt alot of our stuff but you ain't teaching us any..

how about you teach us basic words/sentence in Zulu like greetings and all of that

Lol, but I learnt it myself. You're going to have to be observant & alert tongue

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Keep the numbers low so that less money is spent on prison meals? makes perfect sense if you ask me.And some are well known prisoners.Wasn't Steve Biko tortured with an electric chair until his body gave in? cry

He was! They also deliberately drove on a road with bumps while taking him to hospital, which gave him brain & other internal damages because he was ping-ponging inside the police van. Sick people, I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, but I learnt it myself. You're going to have to be observant & alert tongue
.. but you rarely type in Zulu on here..

is there a s. a based forum like nl . that would be better .. or you teach me personally..

I'd prefer personally though

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

He was! They also deliberately drove on a road with bumps while taking him to hospital, which gave him brain & other internal damage because he was ping-ponging inside the police van. Sick people, I tell you.
psychopathic shìt...details like these are the reason I consume politics with small dosages.I would be mad as hell and that's not what I came into this world for.I wish that evil system never existed.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. but you rarely type in Zulu on here..

is there a s. a based forum like nl . that would be better .. or you teach me personally..

I'd prefer personally though

I speak Xhosa & I do say a few phrases during conversations with other South Africans. Watch & learn oo tongue

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
psychopathic shìt...details like these are the reason I consume politics with small dosages.I would be mad as hell and that's not what I came into this world for.I wish that evil system never existed.

Ahswear. Well, hopefully their souls are tormented wherever they are.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by johnmartus(m): 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Well I don't blame you. The same government removed history subject from school ... they denied those who don't witnessed whites occupation in Africa to learn a great lesson from the punishment their father received from whites then.

I'm on the opinion that Africa aren't yet free from whites ...that's why we are still witness misfortune in Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
The reason why Rhodesia looked nice under white rule was because the then racist government spent disproportionately on white people.

Mugabe came and tried to extend the benefits to black people without increasing the financial basis.

The fact is , things were not better under white rule , whether Colonial rule or Minority white rule. Most people lived in poverty and suffering. Money went to the whites and the blacks who worked for them.

You Nigerians should support governments who would make us industrial. Not long for whites who will benefit themselves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Jaqenhghar: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:

You will have a hard time convincing Niggerians about this fact. They will rather insult you for this blasphemy against their beloved massa

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Jaqenhghar: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Unfortunately these monkeys are not the learning types. History should have taught them. Our ancestors can be forgiven for they knew not bit whats the excuse for a man living in the 21st century.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Ahswear. Well, hopefully their souls are tormented wherever they are.
I hope so too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Azazi End Of A Dream : The Real Story Behind His Sack / Why Are My S/western Brethren Drumming So Much Support For Gmb / FG Plots To Shut Down Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport, Enugu In The Yuletide Season !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.