Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites (6266 Views)

Ortom Warns Of Plans To Hand Nigeria Over To Fulani Herdsmen / Hausa Is Not Conquered, We Will Take Our Land Back From Fulanis / Cabinet Delay May Send Nigeria Back Into Recession – Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Unfortunately these monkeys are not the learning types. History should have taught them. Our ancestors can be forgiven for they knew not bit whats the excuse for a man living in the 21st century.

It's a damn shame. They should have learned something from us at least. Whites are not the knights they seem to think they are. They like to be in complete control of everything & they have a sadistic streak.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by BlackAdam55(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You will have a hard time convincing Niggerians about this fact. They will rather insult you for this blasphemy against their beloved massa
You are notorious for kissing foreigners ass on this forum so you have no right to talk about Nigerians loving or kissing white people ass either.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
meavox:

We seem to be able to do well only where Oyeebo is in charge. Like in USA, Canada or UK etc.

But look at Nigeria. Every day gets worse. If Oyeebo was here we'd have light, trains, tap water, proper schools and hospitals etc. My grandfather told me how UI was wonderful under Oyeebo when it started and was like University of London. If UK was still here UI would have been like Oxford attracting foreign students etc.

Even South Africa is getting worse now Blacks are in charge.

I don't know oooo. But I am wondering about this curse of Ham (Canaan)
Long live race-mixing and diversity
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You will have a hard time convincing Niggerians about this fact. They will rather insult you for this blasphemy against their beloved massa
Haha.fortunately for me,I'm perfectly fine with them yearning for re-colonisation,so long as they don't suggest some of us should follow their thought process.

You come across as a rare breed/breath of new pair of shoes,Jaq .How do you make it through each day with people like this within your proximity? your hair follicles must be shooting few strands of grey hair each day cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2020
biGDhAp:
... yeah and we shouldn't use dstv either..

like we're suppose to be supporting kazier chef from your boring league.
you got the message mixed up. We're not saying you should quit watching Euro leagues...hell I enjoy some Premier League matches more than some of our PSL's because of the fast-paced football.What we saying is establish your own as well,and support it.Show some form of pride in something you created by yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
johnmartus:
Well I don't blame you. The same government removed history subject from school ... they denied those who don't witnessed whites occupation in Africa to learn a great lesson from the punishment their father received from whites then.

I'm on the opinion that Africa aren't yet free from whites ...that's why we are still witness misfortune in Africa.

This!!! lack of education is the main issue here.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Allen102: 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
BlackAdam55:
You are notorious for kissing foreigners ass on this forum so you have no right to talk about Nigerians loving or kissing white people ass either.
A fool doesn't know he's a fool.

I'II advise you to ignore that village illiterate jaqenhghar

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Allen102: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
meavox:

President Mnangagwa of Zimbabwe is handing land back to White farmers after 20 years of Blacks ruining the economy. The news of this is in the article below.

We Blacks of Nigeria know what to do to save ourselves, our children and our economy - it is separation from Arewa by Confederation or Split up. But Blacks are unable to do the right thing. Our economy that was ok under Whites now after 60 years of "Independence" is in ruins.

Black pride will not fix our economy. Separation from Arewa will. Giving Nigeria back to Whites will as well.

Zimbabwe is between Black pride or saving their country by giving land back to Whites.

It seems that the CURSE OF HAM is real because how else can we explain that for Blacks to enjoy life we must either go live where Whites rule, or Whites must rule us in Africa?

So what will we do? Keep on suffering and our country dying? Or bring back Oyeebo? If Oyeebo is again in charge of Nigeria there will be no need for us to flee to their country any more! And those abroad will now be happy to return home.

Think about it now. Should we start a movement to ask Oyeebo to re-colonize us? See Zimbabwe.

=================================================================================

ZIMBABWE GIVES LAND BACK TO WHITE FARMERS AFTER WRECKING ECONOMY
Godfrey Marawanyika and Antony Sguazzin
Bloomberg•March 13, 2020

Yahoo News

Two decades after President Robert Mugabe wrecked Zimbabwe’s economy by urging black subsistence farmers to violently force white commercial farmers and their workers off their land, his successor has thrown in the towel.

Emmerson Mnangagwa’s government has proposed settling all outstanding claims against it by farmers by offering them land.
“The object of the regulations is to provide for the disposal of land to persons entitled to compensation,” Land Minister Perence Shiri said in regulations published in the Government Gazette Friday.

The seizures that began in 2000 were ratified by the government, which said they were needed to redress colonial imbalances. A vibrant agricultural industry that exported tobacco and roses and grew most of the food the nation needed collapsed. Periodic food shortages ensued, inflation became the world’s highest and the manufacturing industry was decimated. What was one of Africa’s richest countries became one of its poorest.
Almost 4,500 white-owned properties and others protected under government-to-government agreements were affected by the program.

The southern African nation this year budgeted about Z$380 million ($21 million) for compensation. Several farms that were protected under so-called Bilateral Investment Protection Agreements belonged to nations including the U.K., South Africa, Australia, the Netherlands and Denmark.

AOURCE:
https://news.yahoo.com/zimbabwe-gives-land-back-white-150503602.html

I agreed with you 110%

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by VaselineCrew: 5:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:

While Europeans don't even bother with watching African leagues.It boggles the mind that a country that prides itself as the football powerhouse has not yet established the most successful league in Africa.

Exactly the point the OP is trying to make.

Nigeria can’t seem to establish anything successful
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by BlackAdam55(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Allen102:

Noted....

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by VaselineCrew: 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Unfortunately these monkeys are not the learning types. History should have taught them. Our ancestors can be forgiven for they knew not bit whats the excuse for a man living in the 21st century.

The same 21st century that Nigeria still has no electricity

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
kikero:
The reason why Rhodesia looked nice under white rule was because the then racist government spent disproportionately on white people.

Mugabe came and tried to extend the benefits to black people without increasing the financial basis.

The fact is , things were not better under white rule , whether Colonial rule or Minority white rule. Most people lived in poverty and suffering. Money went to the whites and the blacks who worked for them.

You Nigerians should support governments who would make us industrial. Not long for whites who will benefit themselves

Same with South Africa. Only a small portion was developed (their areas) & the rest were woefully neglected. Many areas didn't have electricity until Mandela's tenure. All the townships didn't have streetlights, paved roads etc. Our current government made a lot of improvements as far as development is concerned. They inherited a broken & broke country, somewhat made it functional. Those who believe we were handed everything on a silver platter, obviously know nothing about history & the hardships people had to overcome.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by WorWorBoy: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Allen102:

One clown type that we need to learn from them like seriously, of all the countries of in this word it is south African we need to learn something from? black South Africans for that matter, the most useless black people in this world.
What can we possibly learn from them? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Jaqenhghar: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
BlackAdam55:
Errr. Okay.. If you say so
[img]https://media1./images/7832870957572e804416a14238e88688/tenor.gif?itemid=5239610[/img]

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Allen102: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:

One clown type that we need to learn from them like seriously, of all the countries of in this word it is south African we need to learn something from? black South Africans for that matter, the most useless black people in this world.
Maybe learn how to be xenophobic or dance igwara gwara by shaku Zulu. Cause that's the only thing they are good at.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Jaqenhghar: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
Allen102:

I'II advise you to ignore that village illiterate jaqe nhghar
Hahahahaha. I aint going nowhere nigger
[img]https://media1./images/29eda12c32aa43dc0794d300492afbdd/tenor.gif?itemid=9823664[/img]
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
VaselineCrew:

Stop making OP look good by quoting only a tiny piece of his diatribe.The dude even brought biblical texts into this.He blames THE CURSE OF HAM for the lack of progress of black people..LMAO .OP thinks that in order for Africans to enjoy Africa is if they hand everything to whites and let them run the show while we watch haha.If that's what you guys desire then tell me this : why did we revolt against the system and sought independence from them in the first place? I mean according to you guys only white people can make Africa the land of milk and honey.What happened the last time they were ruling?
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Jaqenhghar: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Like I said if y'all were the learning types you wont be parading the same problems you have since 1960. Almost 60 uears and the only problem you have been able to resolve is Ebola spread
[img]https://media1./images/78075f90867ec5d9d2e5659d483a5c14/tenor.gif?itemid=11401210[/img]
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Jaqenhghar: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
VaselineCrew:

The same 21st century that Nigeria still has no electricity
Electricity is a luxury. Same with good roads and pipe borne water. Very often you hear Niggerians bragging about being able to afford to use internet grin
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by WorWorBoy: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Allen102:
Maybe learn how to be xenophobic or dance igwara gwara by shaku Zulu. Cause that's the only thing they are good at.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:

While Europeans don't even bother with watching African leagues.It boggles the mind that a country that prides itself as the football powerhouse has not yet established the most successful league in Africa.
VaselineCrew:

And the simple reason why Nigeria has not established a successful league is because...Money.

The cheapest ticket to an Arsenal game costs 25 pounds...12000 naira apporximately. If Nigerian clubs charged that money, there would be protests and riots.

Yet, it is because English clubs charge high fees (on top of the high tv money Murdoch pays out yearly, plus endorsements) that they can invest heavily in their players. Nigerian clubs can't do that.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Jaqenhghar: 5:53pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Haha.fortunately for me,I'm perfectly fine with them yearning for re-colonisation,so long as they don't suggest some of us should follow their thought process.

You come across as a rare breed/breath of new pair of shoes,Jaq .How do you make it through each day with people like this within your proximity? your hair follicles must be shooting few strands of grey hair each day cheesy grin
If I lived among them Id be dead by now. Left that hellhole long ago. It broke my heart to pieces to leave but we all have to do what we have to do

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Soweto (areas called Orlando & Diepkloof) back in the day

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
The same neighborhoods today

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Allen102: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Hahahahaha. I aint going nowhere nigger
[img]https://media1./images/29eda12c32aa43dc0794d300492afbdd/tenor.gif?itemid=9823664[/img]
I don't want you to go anywhere I want you stay and see us worship the White man.( I know it pains you down to your soul.) But who cares? grin grin

The White man is a god and we will continue to worship them because that is the right to do Negro.
And if you don't like it, the lagoon is always there for you. wink

4 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Allen102:
WorWorBoy:

- We already taught you how to use escalators.

- Nigerians that live in SA are learning how to use a flushing toilet from us.

- The first time Nigerians learned that the marble on the roll-on (apart from being a toy) is also used as an antiperspirant applier was through us.

- We teach you how to drive on a freeways that run with six to eight lanes.Not the potholes you see in Gwarimpa and Makoko.

You two clowns are very ungrateful lol cool

1 Like

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by WorWorBoy: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
Allen102:
I don't want you to go anywhere I want you stay and see us worship the White man.( I know it pains you down to your soul.) But who cares? grin grin

The White man is a god and we will continue to worship them because that is the right to do Negro.

The white man is the master race na, which idiot want to argue with that?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by 2mch(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
White people opening threads on Nairaland suggesting rubbish. In your dreams grin. Stay in Europe or be used for rituals if you are deluded enough to actually think you are superior to anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by Jaqenhghar: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2020
Allen102:

LOL. Funny you

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

If I lived among them Id be dead by now. Left that hellhole long ago. It broke my heart to pieces to leave but we all have to do what we have to do
Oh! so what part of the world are you in now? (you are still free not to disclose)
Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by JaceBlaze: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
imhotep:

Long live race-mixing and diversity
So you are willing to lose your identity for the sake of acceptance?

2 Likes

Re: Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites by XhosaNostra(f): 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
JaceBlaze:

- We already taught you how to use escalators.

- Nigerians that live in SA are learning how to use a flushing toilet from us.

- The first time Nigerians learned that the marble on the roll-on (apart from being a toy) is also used as an antiperspirant applier was through us.

- We teach you how to drive on a freeways that run with six to eight lanes.Not the potholes you see in Gwarimpa and Makoko.

You two clowns are very ungrateful lol cool

Isn't it funny coming from people who can squat & take a shìt anywhere? Grown men at that. We also have to teach them that normal people don't do that. You can do it Las Gidi, but that behaviour is unacceptable over here. They shutdown Melgisedek, Noreen Mansion etc (flats inhabited mostly by Nigerians), because they took to the habit of shìtting inside & outside the premises. I actually lived at Melgisedek at one point, but left as soon as they started moving in en-masse (because the rent was cheaper than other areas around Capital Park/Riviera). Soon other South Africans left, except for the elderly people who also lived there. The place was an old age home that they turned into flats, but they still kept a small part of it as an old age home.

You don't want me to show you pictures of Melgiesedek after Nigerians moved there grin No wonder some leasing companies refuse to have them as tenants, they're filthy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Contact Lagos Cp Of Police / Jonathan Approves N4.7bn Xmas Bonus / No Going Back On Cell Phones For Farmers – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.