Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day (5036 Views)

My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by pazzini: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Pls, I need advise on how to really handle this issue. My girlfriend wants us to be talking every day and I sometimes get bored by that. Even when I try to avoid her at least a day by telling her I don't have airtime, she would call me even if she doesn't have airtime she would borrow. Kindly advise!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
send me her number let me talk to her for u

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2020
let her be doing the calling. hope you are not the one paying for her airtime?

only call her when you need to
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by amiibaby(f): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by MiVida(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
I'm in the same thing right now... She mustn't sniff me close to another girl, always telling me she loves me, always playing with me in public to claim ownership.... You should thank your God that yours is a long distance thingy.

It's suffocating!

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by habsydiamond(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2020
That's why communication is important in every relationship bro. Talk to her about how u feeling concerning daily calls. If she's the understanding type.. u guys should be fine... Thou in relationship a times it is possible to get bored of many things but talking can safe many things in relationships. Op, I hope u are not bored because of another yellow pawpaw sha undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by nifemi25(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Paste her number let me dial her number to confirm if what you said is truth...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
You don't call, she calls, you're complaining. You're too young for a relationship.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by pazzini: 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
habsydiamond:
That's why communication is important in every relationship bro. Talk to her about how u feeling concerning daily calls. If she's the understanding type.. u guys should be fine... Thou in relationship a times it is possible to get bored of many things but talking can safe many things in relationships. Op, I hope u are not bored because of another yellow pawpaw sha undecided
Not at all sir!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by pazzini: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chi59:
You don't call, she calls, you're complaining. You're too young for a relationship.
Of course I do... I also call her alot sometimes at her request but I think she does more of the calling

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
You sound boring to me. How can you not want to hear the voice of someone you love everyday? Shows you're not missing her and prolly not really into her. And to think that she decided to be doing the calling yet you're complaining...haba haba...

I'll advise you drop it instead of this complaints that do not hold water.
Look for someone who'll stay a week before she'll remember she's even dating some guy some where.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by ikh777: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
pazzini:
Pls, I need advise on how to really handle this issue. My girlfriend wants us to be talking every day and I sometimes get bored by that. Even when I try to avoid her at least a day by telling her I don't have airtime, she would call me even if she doesn't have airtime she would borrow. Kindly advise!

You really should have studied about relationship and women before jumping into it. YOU WILL DEAL WITH IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND IF GOD WANTS TO PUNISH YOU, you will have lots of female children.

Jewessgratitudd
MiVida

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by MiVida(m): 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2020
ikh777:

You really should have studied about relationship and women before jumping into it. YOU WILL DEAL WITH IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AND IF GOD WANTS TO PUNISH YOU, you will have lots of female children.

Jewessgratitudd
MiVida
haba! Is the female children part necessary?? Well God's own is the best! If it's God's plan, so be it. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Fasindo: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
shocked

Children of theses days

This is what happens when two under age children decides to deceive themselves by falling in love.

OP stop dating jobless small girl that just finished writing her JAMB exams nd is waiting for d result.
I bet u if ur girl is working or is in school she will be serious with her work or studies nd will only like to talk with u when necessary.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
lol this issue of chatting with girls on phone cheesy
when i was in school there was this friend i had
from 12 oclcock at midnight he will start talking with girls on phone till 4 oclock everyday.
it was during one of these mtn free night calls back then
bros no dey sleep cheesy
talking with different girls cheesy
me i easily get bored with long chats or long calls cheesy
the only messages or calls i take seriously and answer promptly these days sef is the ones i receive from my siblings back home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Rukkydelta(f): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
I will you be getting bored from talking to your partner every day? undecided
Is like you don't love her or your attention is on someone else

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
ikh777:

Jewessgratitudd
MiVida

*laughs*
This one is not ready for a relationship yet. He doesn't know we woman like to talk.
He'll soon understand.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
pazzini:

Development love for her and you will miss her calls when she forgets to call. She truly loves you never let her go bro and don't see her call as an issue.
Remember to put on a smiling face before answering her calls .

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by tunize(m): 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
And someone here complained on a thread that the girlfriend does not call him regularly and someone today is complaining of too much call."different sickness with im cure" Oya swap babe ni

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by IamDavids: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chi59:

Pele! Sorry! You that are old for a relationship. Set awon Toke Makinwa. Aunty! Relationship expert, before you start deliberating on people's personal life, have you fixed yours?

And shut the fvck up, bitch!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by extol1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chi59:
ma'am has spoken.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by ecstasy357(m): 4:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
pazzini:

She loves you....

For you to reduce this....make plans for dates. Whenever she calls, keep d conversation to the barest minimum and tell her when you guys see, she will tell you everything that's going on.

If you are genuinely occupied, it will be easier. Good luck

This will make her think about you more as she will be in constant anticipation of the date

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by HMarshal(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
habsydiamond:

Truth is most females love everyday talk, &seem ignorant of it's implications,even if u sit her down & tell her ,she would still not unstand or conform ,just allow her continue,call her when u want to,pick her call when it's ok too, apologise when she accuses u of not picking or calling her.slong as u love her,just really really tolerate

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Lamanii22(f): 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2020
You're not just into her... If you truly love someone you'd talk to them... Your love is shaaaking her that's why she's calling you... Just Google stuffs on "what to talk about with your partner over the phone"... You better be grateful OP...

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by bukatyne(f): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
pazzini:

Do you love her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
Must you guyz behave like kidz all the time. At least you are not the one doing most of the callings. She loves u more than u love her which is a "good" one, so why the complaints. Enjoy while it lasts.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Softrain(f): 6:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
This thread is just so annoying,i don't want to tell you what's on my mind

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
Gimme the girl na
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by pazzini: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
HMarshal:

Truth is most females love everyday talk, &seem ignorant of it's implications,even if u sit her down & tell her ,she would still not unstand or conform ,just allow her continue,call her when u want to,pick her call when it's ok too, apologise when she accuses u of not picking or calling her.slong as u love her,just really really tolerate
Thank you sir
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by pazzini: 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lamanii22:
You're not just into her... If you truly love someone you'd talk to them... Your love is shaaaking her that's why she's calling you... Just Google stuffs on "what to talk about with your partner over the phone"... You better be grateful OP...
Most of the ladies do not understand the flip side of this... Sometimes, absence creates relevance. I sincerely love her and she knows that too but when you talk over the phone everyday... Haba na... Sometimes I'd feign not having airtime so that we could chat on social media but she would strongly object to it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by pazzini: 6:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Must you guyz behave like kidz all the time. At least you are not the one doing most of the callings. She loves u more than u love her which is a "good" one, so why the complaints. Enjoy while it lasts.
We're all different human beings mind you and it's not a case of behaving like kids
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Us To Be Talking Every Blessed Day by pazzini: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
bukatyne:

Do you love her?
I do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xox / My Dick Wants To Get Me Fired At Work! Help / What Will You Do If You Girlfriend Tell You That No Sex Till After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.