Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,372 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Bomb Blast In Jos - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (21070 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by congoshine(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Dump backside religious bigots, who said the bombs were not belongs to churches, its the xristian in their devilish ants that detonated the bombs to simplify the killing of our brothers and God providence act they harvest what they sow. Islam is a religion of peace, and anyone try poo on us we gonna retaliate in thesame measure openly, we are not cowards if we did it we must comfess. I'm surprise some arrogans are here pointing the finger on muslims. This is act of cowardness. And i'm still remaining u these bombs blast in Jos were detonated by xristian. You are waiting for media to tell you, wat a waste of time?? despite all the mediums local and abroad are xristian propagation center. God will punish you.
You muslims feel the more you say 'Islam is a religion of peace' ,you will all some day begin to believe it  undecided

The evidence is there all over the world (UK,Sudan,Iraq,Afghanistan,US,Philipines,Nigeria),no use blaming anyone else. . . . .Islam is inherently evil & violent.

Thats why Israel won't take s**t from you people  wink
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by trenchcoat: 8:04pm On Dec 25, 2010
deadie:

I have read you posts and it is quite easy to see that you are a bigot. You not only defended your religion from attacks (which is a nice thing to do) but you also made posts that clearly condemns christmas. If you read my earlier post to which you clearly responded like a not-so-smart person, I wasn't out to condemn your religion, the message was more on the need for people to be tolerant and not base their actions and judgements on a book written thousands of years ago by who you never knew. It all could have been made up don't you agree? And I am not talking only about your Koran, the same arguement is applicable to the Bible and Torah, if you know what that is.

Mr. Smart backside, religion has brought more problems than good in this world. The crisis in the Middle East has it roots in religion don't you think? How many people has died in Nigeria in the name of religion all over the North? How many of such actions has originated in the South? Clearly, there is a section of this country that needs education on tolerance, a group which you deservedly belong to. I can't cease laughing about your opinion of me, it tells how intellectually bankrupt you are.

Do you have a proof that this was done by the Muslims? Mr Swine backside? I can't cease laughing about your opinion of me, it tells how intellectually bankrupt you are. I dey laugh as well cos I know you are damned and doomed with your imaginary belief, what an ungrateful ingrate to the Lord.

but you also made posts that clearly condemns christmas.  You have again proven how myopic you are in your sawdust brain, is my name Chukwuma Odionu? http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=25958

igbo boy:

As for me i no be christian so i dont subscribe to "turn the other cheek", Una cross my path I go roast you and offer you to the gods of asaba cos I am a sendless uuuman being

You are another ungrateful gecko.

congoshine:

You muslims feel the more you say 'Islam is a religion of peace' ,you will all some day begin to believe it  undecided

The evidence is there all over the world9UK,Sudan,Iraq,Afghanistan,US,Philipines,Nigeria),no use blaming anyone else. . . . .Islam is inherently evil & violent.

Thats why Israel won't take excreta from you people  wink

You keep on talking about Israel, they do not even recognize you as one of them, dumb sagged backside.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dSolution1: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2010
Kcswat22:

Imagine a world without Islam.
In iraq sunnis n shites bombing themselves. In parkistan suicide bombers everywhere.afghanistan worst. I cant even see a moslem country dat hv peace.
Everyday i listen to cnn it must be one suicide bomb or d other.i jst finish watchin a cnn documentary on Taliban.they said non believer are evil n should be killed.yet there weapon,handset,evrytin r made by d infidels.i jst cry n wish if der is no Islam in dis world.
I dont knw why european fought WW2.they should hv devouted the war to wipe out dis Wicked people.
I wish they will one day repent.

The truth shall set you free. Free from ignorance, free from terrorism, free from car bombs, free from suicide bombs. You said the Europeans fought WW2. What was world War two all about. Money, and Gold, and Land, and possessions.

The Europeans fought because some people were trying to take "steal" some other peoples property.

The truth is the descendants of Ismail and Esau, are fighting to get back what is rightfully theirs.

Read Genesis 22.2, Genesis 22:12, Genesis 22:16. Ismail was robbed of his rightfull place as the ONLY SON of Abraham.  Americans went to war in Iraq and Kuwait not because they love the people but to protect and get back their oil business.

Read Gensis 27:29, Then read Genesis 27: 39-40. Jacob stole what rightfully belonged to Esau. The children of Esau are fulfilling Abraham's Blessings.

Go on Sing it. Abraham's Blessings are Mine!!! Well The Blessing of Abraham in Genesis 27:39-40 will be fulfilled. The only way for world peace is to give back to the children of Esau what rightfully belongs to them

Until that is done, there can be no true peace in this world
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dSolution1: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2010
British Prime Minister Vows to cut violence in Schools, My guys violence and stealing can still be found in the descendants of the liars and cheats. Why do they say only Muslims are violent?
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/168894
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dSolution1: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2010
Look at what is happening in your paradise. Ministers blame Labour’s legacy for allowing a generation of thugs to run riot in classrooms. They say today’s tearaways will think nothing of attacking teachers or fellow pupils and hurling foul-mouthed abuse in lessons.http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/168894 Even in the headquarters of the world's greatest criminals violence by Christians on Christians is by far much more gruesome, more gory and more bloodchilling than any suicide bombings. But those murders and that violence is kept out of the newspapers and television.

Nigerians Wake UP!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dSolution1: 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2010
congoshine:

The evidence is there all over the world (UK,Sudan,Iraq,Afghanistan,US,Philipines,Nigeria),no use blaming anyone else. . . . .Islam is inherently evil & violent.

Thats why Israel won't take s**t from you people  wink

Congoshine my guy just dey shine your congo quietly lef matta for Marta. See de evidence where you dey talk about is one sided.For UK ,France, USA, Germany, Germany no be Muslims dey carry gun dey kill dem school mates and neighbours. Remember dat school where one boy just carry gun finish de life of so many other kids. Na Islam be dat. In UK de Prime Minister done swear say him go fight violence for schools. Na Islam be dat? check dis pagehttp://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/168894

I beg make choir stand up and sing, "Abraham's Blessings are Mine"
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by deadie(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2010
trenchcoat:

Do you have a proof that this was done by the Muslims? Mr Swine backside? I can't cease laughing about your opinion of me, it tells how intellectually bankrupt you are. [b]I dey laugh as well cos I know you are damned and doomed with your imaginary belief, what an ungrateful ingrate to the Lord.[/b]

but you also made posts that clearly condemns christmas.  You have again proven how myopic you are in your sawdust brain, is my name Chukwuma Odionu?  [/b]http://www.independentngonline.com/DailyIndependent/Article.aspx?id=25958

You are another ungrateful gecko.
[b]
You keep on talking about Israel, they do not even recognize you as one of them, dumb sagged backside.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/12/24/nigeria.bombs.fatalities/index.html?hpt=T2 : Practictioners of the "Religion of Peace  grin" made the threat.

Oh yea, the "Lord" that receives human sacrifice? Keep him to yourself. I don't want. grin

Clearly, your copying and posting his quote shows that you agree and support his opinion.

I keep talking about Israel? Where in my posts did I talk about Israel and claim them as my own? You m.o.r.o.n, firstly I am Igbo, then Nigerian, then African. Why will I want to claim association with Israel? Or you think I want to do that because of you affiliations with Saudi Arabia? Religious terrorism is unique to one religion and practiced almost exclusively by one section of this country - THE NORTH. Prove me wrong. If you haven't noticed, such leads to educational and intellectual backwardness.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by igboboy1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2010
dSolution?:

Congoshine my guy just dey shine your congo quietly lef matta for Marta. See de evidence where you dey talk about is one sided.For UK ,France, USA, Germany, Germany no be Muslims dey carry gun dey kill dem school mates and neighbours. Remember dat school where one boy just carry gun finish de life of so many other kids. Na Islam be dat. In UK de Prime Minister done swear say him go fight violence for schools. Na Islam be dat? check dis pagehttp://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/168894

sharap dia, your analogies dont make no sense, U are as daft as Mohammed(may he continue to burn in hell for inventing such a wicked religion).

Islam = Peace my @$$, YOu guys are a bunch of terrorists period, there is no such thing as moderate muslim. it is simply hardcore terrorist or potential/non activated terrorists, you guys deserve to be confined to an area, anyone who ventures out of that area would simply be put to death
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2010
igbo boy:

sharap dia, your analogies dont make no sense, U are as daft as Mohammed(may he continue to burn in hell for inventing such a wicked religion).

Islam = Peace my @$$, YOu guys are a bunch of terrorists period, there is no such thing as moderate muslim. it is simply hardcore terrorist or potential/non activated terrorists, you guys deserve to be confined to an area, anyone who ventures out of that area would simply be put to death

And this is one of our dear fake Christians?

Yes, some islamics are violent, and Christians are not better. Christians and their multi-billionaire pastors.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by larimo(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2010
dSolution?:

Your reasoning is unreasonable. Where in the modern world do people use Christianity to carry out evil plans? What does an attack on the eve of Christmas means? This is a state that is dominantly christian.
I hate to say this, but you sure sound that you have a problem,
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by trenchcoat: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2010
igbo boy:

Islam = Peace my @$$, YOu guys are a bunch of terrorists period, there is no such thing as moderate muslim. it is simply hardcore terrorist or potential/non activated terrorists,  you guys deserve to be confined to an area, anyone who ventures out of that area would simply be put to death

You are a retarded bastard, empty vessel filled with maggot brain. Jack@$$! Ewu!

larimo:

Your reasoning is unreasonable. Where in the modern world do people use Christianity to carry out evil plans? What does an attack on the eve of Christmas means? This is a state that is dominantly christian.

What does an attack on the eve of Christmas means? No one knows whom the culprits are, read below and see what the Governor said, so do not blame the Muslims.

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5658068-146/jos_residents_reel_from_twin_blasts.csp

Bomb blast perpetrators want resurgence of violence

Gov. Jonah Jang in a statewide broadcast today condemns the attack and said ``all the attacks were carried out simultaneously, the aim of the masterminds is to put Christians against Muslims and spark up another round of violence.

``It is also part of calculated efforts to scuttle the efforts the state and Federal Government to consolidate on the peace achieved.
``This sad and ugly development is condemnable, as its masterminds and merchants of violence who trade in human pain, anguish and shedding of blood have remained committed in their quest to reduce Plateau into anarchy.

Jang described this year's Christmas as a ``black Christmas for Plateau people. ``When we should be celebrating peace, here we are crying.''

The governor commiserated with all who lost their loved ones in the attacks, saying it was a collective loss. He stated that the people must rise in unison as one people and say no to violence.
He, however, urged the people to remain calm, peaceful and law abiding as security agencies were working hard to apprehend the perpetrators.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by igboboy1(m): 10:17pm On Dec 25, 2010
trenchcoat:

You are a not-so-smart naughty person, empty vessel filled with maggot brain. Jack@$$! Ewu!

See this islamist almajiri calling someone naughtyy!! na wa o, Zombie like you,

Ileke-IdI:

And this is one of our dear fake Christians?

Yes, some islamics are violent, and Christians are not better. Christians and their multi-billionaire pastors.

And who told you I am a christian?

Pastor Fraudsters that rob people of their earthly/material things or Islamist terrorists that rob people of their life which one is better?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2010
igbo boy:

Pastor Fraudsters that rob people of their earthly/material things or Islamist terrorists that rob people of their life which one is better?

So you're not a christian, hmm, makes the conversation a lil better.

And who told you pastors dont rob ppl of their lives? Even their fake members are more corrupt/ deadly.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by igboboy1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So you're not a christian, hmm, makes the conversation a lil better.

And who told you pastors dont rob ppl of their lives? Even their fake members are more corrupt/ deadly.

I am a traditional man,

True some pastors do that but not on the same scale as these boko haram guys, you know it
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 25, 2010
igbo boy:

I am a traditional man,

True some pastors do that but not on the same scale as these boko haram guys, you know it

So the scale is the problem? Ok, I agree with that.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by igboboy1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 25, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

So the scale is the problem? Ok, I agree with that.

see for my job e get something we dey call minimal threshold or performance materiality or De minimis. Basically we agree say yawa go dey in any society but there is a level of tolerance, one terrorist attack a year is tolerable or maybe 5 a year is tolerable but one in an important religious event is very very material.

I remember in this past eid, i believe in Ibadan one christian girl (she no bomb anybody o) entered they mosque or so and com dey denounce islam o boy if no be for security dem for behead am. Now her actions were "material", Bombing on the eve of a christian holdiay tageting christians is very material
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Alenkakent(m): 12:32am On Dec 26, 2010
@ ceejay80,orie ti daru abi or cnt u use ur senses.The fight is not religious and has never been.Its a fight 4 territory and no news said xtains were the only ones killd in the series of blast and neither did any ndws says it was done by muslims.What if a crazy xtian lyk u bomb a church knowin fully well that fools lyk u wld think exactly d way ure thinking now.Listen,its not the handwork of muslims. So wise up fool
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Alenkakent(m): 12:39am On Dec 26, 2010
@ igbo boy,ure mad and ur soul shall surely rot in janama insha Allah for what you said abt our holy prophet and Allah's friend. U this daft and lifeless being
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Kilode1: 1:01am On Dec 26, 2010
^Let Allah fight his own war, let your god pronounce his own judgement and carry it out. Condemning an anonymous poster to aljaana or hell will not make Allah or Jesus greater than they already are. What about mercy? what about tolerance? I thought Mohammed and Jesus both preached those. The earlier our world is rid of all these religious nut cases the better for us all.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by cold(m): 1:19am On Dec 26, 2010
^Mohammed or whatever he call himself never preached tolerance.It was always 'kill anyone that doesn't agree with you' period!look up the statistics,it aint hard to tell
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 3:17am On Dec 26, 2010
Alenkakent:

U this daft and lifeless being

Because you are only used to beings in a lifeless state  ? lol. smiley

It comes naturally. does it not ?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by slap1(m): 4:08am On Dec 26, 2010
MORE PICTURES . . .

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by igboboy1(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2010
Kilode?!:

^Let Allah fight his own war, let your god pronounce his own judgement and carry it out. Condemning an anonymous poster to aljaana or hell will not make Allah or Jesus greater than they already are. What about mercy? what about tolerance? I thought Mohammed and Jesus both preached those. The earlier our world is rid of all these religious nut cases the better for us all.

Abi o !! shuoo why fight for the all powerful allah,

Alenkakent:

@ igbo boy,ure mad and your soul shall surely rot in janama insha Allah for what you said abt our holy prophet and Allah's friend. U this daft and lifeless being

I will say it again fuucccck mohammed, the gods of my forefather and the spirit of the land can take mohammed any day, From what i have seen mohammed is a fraud he claimed allah was all that but yet did not allow allah fight for himself, Guy bone o with the jas from my native dibia i can take mohammed no shaking and even u, u guys dont move me,
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Druss(m): 8:35am On Dec 26, 2010
The persons who did this evil are cursed and their judgment (if they do not repent) is coming. Our condolences go out to the families who lost lives. Our condolences go out to the Christian families and brethren.

To those who did this - if you think Christians will stop worshiping the true GOD then you are mistaken. We are stronger and we shall overcome.

To those who did this - if you think ridding the world of Christians would allow the existence of Islam to blossom, then you are mistaken. The world sees your fruit and it is evil.

To those who did this - if you think that Christians are wimps for not striking back. Know it is said in the Bible - GOD in heaven shall revenge. All things are left to his hands.

To those who did this - I urge you to repent. The wages of sin is death and the end of this world cometh nearer. GOD in heaven forgives all things as long as you believe his son died for you on the cross and that his grace is sufficient for you.

It is a sad thing that some would strike at a church not once but five times. It is even sadder that this is done at a period of rejoicing for Christians around the world.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dSolution1: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2010

@larimo
The people who came to Africa and stole young men and women and sold them into slavery and dehumanising hardship were they Muslims?

In America up till tomorrow the average black man is still treated as a sub-human. Who does this is it Muslims?

The World War 2 was started by who? Muslims? No larimo the truth is that we are all beginning to receive "The Blessings of Abraham" Genesis 27:40
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dSolution1: 11:06am On Dec 26, 2010
Druss:

The persons who did this evil are cursed and their judgment (if they do not repent) is coming. Our condolences go out to the families who lost lives. Our condolences go out to the Christian families and brethren.

To those who did this - if you think Christians will stop worshiping the true GOD then you are mistaken. We are stronger and we shall overcome.

To those who did this - if you think ridding the world of Christians would allow the existence of Islam to blossom, then you are mistaken. The world sees your fruit and it is evil.

To those who did this - if you think that Christians are wimps for not striking back. Know it is said in the Bible - GOD in heaven shall revenge. All things are left to his hands.

To those who did this - I urge you to repent. The wages of sin is death and the end of this world cometh nearer. GOD in heaven forgives all things as long as you believe his son died for you on the cross and that his grace is sufficient for you.

It is a sad thing that some would strike at a church not once but five times. It is even sadder that this is done at a period of rejoicing for Christians around the world.

Go read your bible. Genesis 27. Take particular note of Genesis 27:40.

@ Druss my man if some Lagos area boy tried to take your babe, or your phone or your car keys you would fight back and protect your property.

Jacob stole the inheritance and the blessing that was rightfully that of Esau. What goes around comes around. Prepare for the "Blessing of Abraham shall be fulfilled" You cannot escape from it. Prepare for the time of Breaking Loose and the Time of Dominio is at hand. Gen 27:40
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dSolution1: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2010
Governor Jang, while addressing the youths, told them to be vigilant and not just go home to sleep. He urged them to form themselves into a vigilante group.

However, in his broadcast to the people of the state yesterday afternoon, Governor Jang said the explosions were not religious but political.

“The aim of the mastermind is to pit Christians against Muslims and spark off another round of violence that will eventually culminate in the scuttling of the ongoing electioneering activities.

Apparently the plan of the masterminds is working because right here on Nairaland Nigerians living in America, UK, Germany, France, Saudi Arabia, and even those living in every state in the country are forming themselves into two sides Muslims and Christians and we are fighting on the internet.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by jamace(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2010
I can see the car used for the bombing in one of the locations in the pix above. The chasis number and probably the engine number of that car should be used to get a good clue towards arresting the perpetrators.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by slap1(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2010
jamace:

I can see the car used for the bombing in one of the locations in the pix above. The chasis number and probably the engine number of that car should be used to get a good clue towards arresting the perpetrators.
Who are you talking to? grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by deadie(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2010
igbo boy:

Islam = Peace my @$$, YOu guys are a bunch of terrorists period, there is no such thing as moderate muslim. it is simply hardcore terrorist or potential/non activated terrorists,  you guys deserve to be confined to an area, anyone who ventures out of that area would simply be put to death

igbo boy:

Abi o !! shuoo why fight for the all powerful allah,

I will say it again fuucccck mohammed,  the gods of my forefather and the spirit of the land can take mohammed any day, From what i have seen mohammed is a fraud he claimed allah was all that but yet did not allow allah fight for himself, Guy bone o with the jas from my native dibia i can take mohammed no shaking and even u, u guys dont move me,

igbo boy:

igbo boy:

I am a traditional man,

igbo boy:

see for my job e get something we dey call minimal threshold or performance materiality or De minimis. Basically we agree say yawa go dey in any society but there is a level of tolerance, one terrorist attack a year is tolerable or maybe 5 a year is tolerable but one in an important religious event is very very material.

I remember in this past eid, i believe in Ibadan one christian girl (she no bomb anybody o)  entered they mosque or so and com dey denounce islam o boy if no be for security dem for behead am. Now her actions were "material",  Bombing on the eve of a christian holdiay tageting christians is very material

Nwanne I dey feel you.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by jamace(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2010
Who are you talking to? grin grin

They know themselves.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dSolution1: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
Guys if somebody  tried to take your wife or your babe, or your phone or your car keys would you sit by and turn the other cheek.

I thought so. Most true blooded Nigerian men   would fight back and protect their wife, their girlfriend, their phone, their car, and protect their property.

Jacob stole the inheritance and the blessing that was rightfully that of Esau. The children of Esau are asking for their property, they want back their rightful inheritance.

What goes around comes around. Prepare; for the "Blessing of Abraham shall be fulfilled"!!!

You cannot escape from it. Prepare!!! for the time of Breaking  Loose and the Time of Dominion is at hand. Gen 27:40

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu / Delta Paid Ibori N250m In UK Prison / Osun: Governance goes beyond dancing with prostitutes –Baderinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.