Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Bomb Blast In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (21074 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Ikwikwikwi(m): 11:42pm On Dec 24, 2010
some stupid idiots, olabukola and abu-maryam are here deceiving themselves, talking crap, while innocent people were sent to their early grave on a holy night for no reason.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Borat1: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2010
[size=20pt]Better get your GUN, Better get your VEST
Cos in J-Town its the WILD WILD WEST!!!!!!!  angry angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by kayswag100(m): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2010
Has any one noticed dat rubenic seems demented? First,he quotes a glaring biased statement; then his sentences lack cohesion, What a pity(needs a psych')
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by trenchcoat: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2010
I believe Jang is behind whatever is happening. Here is the scenario: things are not going his way in his quest for ta-zarce in the forthcoming election. The heat is too much on him. He now wants to create a fresh state of insecurity in Jos and the state in order to prevent PDP primaries from taking place. This, if escalated, may even lead to not conducting the general election in the state as a whole. The situation will give him the opportunity to continue in office. He decided to plant bombs in areas dominated by Chrsitians such as Gada Biu, Unguwar Rukubu etc so as to easily point accusing finger on the Muslims (The likely candidate here is the Boko Haram). This will easily pitch Chrsitians against the Muslims who will view the incidence as a provocative act in view of the fact that it is Xmas period.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by OchiAgha2(m): 11:44pm On Dec 24, 2010
“Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” (Luke 10:19)
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Kilode1: 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2010
Going by reports, this is real bad.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2010
kayswag100:

@abu maryam, try and act your age and stop spreading deliberate falsehood. Only fools do dat(trust me)
The bone of contention hear is dat bombs have gone off on christmas eve and who on earth do d fingers point to?
Better cut d crap about d bombs belonging to d church. Liar from hell!
I'am not an architech of lie, i'am telling you the pristine truth of the matter. It has been for long in dis country the christian are stockfiling weapons to killl muslims and deprive them of their religion, thank God this happen at the eve of xmas. xtian are the masterminders of all crisis in jos and every where on earth. My words are going to be very bitter for you. But kindly ponder the whole world affairs u will get what am saying.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by revomind(m): 11:46pm On Dec 24, 2010
The curious case of Jos. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by NaijaPosh(f): 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2010
Please Join This Fanpage if you are a Nigerian that wants Progress and Better Development for Nigeria >>>> http:///fq99vi

DRY YOUR TEARS O NIGERIA by Michael, written today from Port Harcourt Rivers State (http://www.thenigerianeagle.com/social/81-michael/profile)

The river that flows from your eyes

Have gotten to my feet

And had made my toes wet

And your cries have I heard

From my home up on the sky

And I have heard you

So your tears will I dry

For no more will your children cry

For I will give you relief

Like the sun on this rubble after rain

Now hop on the train

All you have to do is believe

Because Nigeria has become my footstool

For each one of you have I made my tool

To make you the giant whom you are

Strategically have I positioned you

To be the trigger to pull

For Africa to be full

And for my people to be satisfied

Oh, dry your tears my beloved

For I will wipe away those on the way

That act as a blockade

To make you away from the right path sway

From the original place, I want you to stay

All you have to do is follow my way

Do you know where the living God is?

Knock on his door

And preserve yourself as an ore

To be refined to riches not sore

For I will rekindle your splint

And give you light

I will replace your clay spoons with the one made of gold

And give you leaders and not looters

In unity, will I give you dignity

Buns will I supply and not guns

My child be courageous and bold

Rejoice for I will water your land

The desires of heart will I give you in your hand

From my home above will I shower you with Mercy

Open your mouth and give praises to God

Cos that’s only what he needs in return

And I will not let your knees peel again

For mountains again will you not visit

I have heard your cries and so receive cheers

Lift up your heads oh ye gates

For the king of glory has come to stay

O Ye wicked run to hiding

Because the sword of the lord is in action

To purge his footstool of tyranny in democracy

And get rid of cunning and subtle leaders

Dry your tears, Nigeria

The gift, which I gave you

I want you to use it judiciously now and without fight

I have put my hand and so no more bloodshed

Gird up your loins and race on my command

~Tell Nigerians you know to Join this website if you love and pray for Nigeria everyday and want Peace and Progress for our country~
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2010
I'am not an architech of lie, i'am telling you the pristine truth of the matter. It has been for long in dis country the christian are stockfiling weapons to killl muslims and deprive them of their religion, thank God this happen at the eve of xmas. xtian are the masterminders of all crisis in jos and every where on earth. My words are going to be very bitter for you. But kindly ponder the whole world affairs u will get what am saying.

what planet do you live on ?

99% of all terrorist massacres are committed by radical islamists who are of course inspired by their father Satan, the prince of death.

I am one of those who believe very strongly that until radical islam is stamped out, this world will know no peace.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Ikwikwikwi(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2010
@ Abu -Maryam, who ever you are or where ever you may be located, you better keep off Nigerian affairs, especially this issue. You are only making life and matters worse for some unfortunate people. As for you, may God punish you and your entire remaining miserable life and what ever you are. Foool
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by kayswag100(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2010
@trenchcoat, sorry to say but that is the dumbest theory I v ever heard!!!
Taking u back to d Dariye regime,what do u think fuelled the 'state of emergency'? - the jos crisis,of course!!!
So ;ang planting d bombs wld b like him shooting himself in the foot.
Trenchcoat,try and be constructive and uncretinuous, pls, (A friendly piece of advice)
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:53pm On Dec 24, 2010
trenchcoat:

I believe Jang is behind whatever is happening. Here is the scenario: things are not going his way in his quest for ta-zarce in the forthcoming election. The heat is too much on him. He now wants to create a fresh state of insecurity in Jos and the state in order to prevent PDP primaries from taking place. This, if escalated, may even lead to not conducting the general election in the state as a whole. The situation will give him the opportunity to continue in office. He decided to plant bombs in areas dominated by Chrsitians such as Gada Biu, Unguwar Rukubu etc so as to easily point accusing finger on the Muslims (The likely candidate here is the Boko Haram). This will easily pitch Chrsitians against the Muslims who will view the incidence as a provocative act in view of the fact that it is Xmas period.

Stop spinning conspiracy theories, this has all the markings of religious violence
Ochi_Agha:

“Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” (Luke 10:19)
Take it easy please, violence never gets anybody anywhere.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 24, 2010
Ikwikwikwi:

some silly idiots, olabukola and abu-maryam are here deceiving themselves, talking crap, while innocent people were sent to their early grave on a holy night for no reason.
Are u obsess with me?? U should blame the hands that fed you. we muslims are not keeping weapons in the mosque, we are not outsourcing money to buy weapons. We mean peace to this country. Go search you church if you did n't get kalashnikov call me whatever nameyou like,  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Ok we have all heard you and I beg you in the name of Mohammed (PBUH) to leave this thread alone, christians are not happy and you can leave your criticisms for later. Please.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by rubenic(m): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2010
Has any one noticed dat rubenic seems demented? First,he quotes a glaring biased statement; then his sentences lack cohesion, What a pity(needs a psych')
Mr gramma i know u find it difficult to understand English and I guess u are suffering from dAWN'S SYNDROME,
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2010
frosbel:

what planet do you live on ?

99% of all terrorist massacres are committed by radical islamists who are of course inspired by their father Satan, the prince of death.

I am one of those who believe very strongly that until radical islam is stamped out, this world will know no peace.
sharrup!! go sitdon, since when muslim started bombing u guys go ask your masters.what about protestant/
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by nitrogen(m): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Are u obsess with me?? U should blame the hands that fed you. we muslims are not keeping weapons in the mosque, we are not outsourcing money to buy weapons. We mean peace to this country. Go search you church if you did n't get kalashnikov call me whatever nameyou like,  grin grin grin grin grin
u are mad and stupid,people are being roasted by your so called fellow allah worshipers, u are a retard and menace to this country,just that i cant catch ya right now,if i,i swear u will go to hell straight. do you think people are rams that you can just roast anyhow? please just be very careful and mind what you say.TERRORIST
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 25, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

sharrup!! go sitdon, since when muslim started bombing u guys go ask your masters.what about protestant/

Monthly Jihad Report
November, 2010

Jihad Attacks: 144

Countries:15

Religions: 5

Dead Bodies: 609

Critically Injured: 1252
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by trenchcoat: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2010
kayswag100:

@trenchcoat, sorry to say but that is the dumbest theory I v ever heard!!!
Taking u back to d Dariye regime,what do u think fuelled the 'state of emergency'? - the jos crisis,of course!!!
So ;ang planting d bombs wld b like him shooting himself in the foot.
Trenchcoat,try and be constructive and uncretinuous, pls, (A friendly piece of advice)

Thanks for the piece of advice, but that is how you may see it, you are entitled to your opinion as well.

Chrisbenogor:

Stop spinning conspiracy theories, this has all the markings of religious violence Take it easy please, violence never gets anybody anywhere.

Jang would want to come back to power seeing he has no chance of coming back for second term, he wants to take the advantage of creating chaos.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by GAR3TH(m): 12:05am On Dec 25, 2010
lol religion. . .does any one notice when Christians attack it barely makes front page but when Muslims attack it does.

Nairaland = Hypocrites
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2010
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Alxmyr(m): 12:06am On Dec 25, 2010
Blast in Nigerian flashpoint city kills at least 8: police

JOS, Nigeria (AFP) – An explosion in central Nigeria on Friday killed at least eight people, police said, with the incident having occurred in an area where sectarian clashes have left hundreds dead this year.

It occurred on the same day suspected Islamist sect members attacked a church during Christmas Eve services in northern Nigeria, but there was no immediate indication they were linked. No one was reported killed in the church attack.

Police also cautioned that the cause of the explosion had not been established.

"It has been confirmed that eight people were killed and eight injured," national police spokesman Yemi Ajayi told AFP of the blast in the flashpoint city of Jos. "There was an explosion."

The state information commissioner said by phone he had received reports of several explosions and some 20 people killed, but police cast doubt on the information.

The commissioner, Gregory Yenlong, also said there had been rumours of attacks aimed at disrupting Christmas celebrations in recent days.

A spokesman for police in Plateau state, of which Jos is the capital, refused to comment, saying the police commissioner planned to brief journalists on Saturday.

Jos is in the so-called middle-belt region between the predominantly Muslim north and the mainly Christian south and has long been a hotspot of ethnic and religious friction in Nigeria.

Local rights groups say 1,500 people have died in inter-communal violence in the Jos region since the start of this year alone.

Many observers say the violence has resulted from politicians stoking ethnic divisions in a local struggle for power.

In the separate incident in the northern city of Maiduguri, assailants believed to be members of the sect known as Boko Haram were repelled by the military after a gun battle and no worshippers were hurt, a military spokesman said.

"Soldiers have succeeded in repelling an attack on NCC church around the Polo area of the city," Lieutenant Abubakar Abdullahi told AFP of the attack in the city of Maiduguri.

"An unspecified number of gunmen opened fire around the church and a military patrol team stationed in the area responded and a gun battle lasted for a few minutes.

"The gunmen who are suspected to be members of Boko Haram fled without causing any damage to the church or hurting the worshippers."

The sect launched an uprising in Nigeria's north last year that ended with a police and military assault which left hundreds dead. Its mosque and headquarters in Maiduguri were also destroyed.

Sect members have been blamed for a series of attacks in recent months, including shootings of police officers and community leaders as well as raids on police posts and a prison.

Nigeria will hold elections in April and observers have warned of an increase in violence as the polls approach.

In addition to violence in the Jos region and in the north, militants in the oil-producing Niger Delta have carried out scores of attacks in recent years, including kidnappings of foreign oil workers and sabotage of pipelines.

Nigeria is Africa's most populous country with 150 million people and one of the world's largest oil producers.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20101224/wl_africa_afp/nigeriablast
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by kayswag100(m): 12:06am On Dec 25, 2010
@abu maryam;frosbel, it is such a pity dat u continue to dwell in ignorance. Tell me what facts u have that d weopons were for the church.
Then,tell me how many tyms weopons have been found in a church in jos.
I know what u r trying to do here is to spread falsehood to fuel your hatred for christianity.
One more thing. U write like an extremist too. I bet u will be caught this tym next year trying to blow up a church or do a suicide attack during a christian gathering. Mark my words.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by trenchcoat: 12:12am On Dec 25, 2010
nitrogen:

u are mad and silly,people are being roasted by your so called fellow allah worshipers, u are a not-so-smart person and menace to this country,just that i cant catch ya right now,if i,i swear u will go to hell straight. do you think people are rams that you can just roast anyhow? please just be very careful and mind what you say.TERRORIST

Why the insult write like a gentleman, you are calling Abu-Maryam a terrorist but by what you wrote who has acted as the terrorist?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:12am On Dec 25, 2010
nitrogen:

u are mad and silly,people are being roasted by your so called fellow allah worshipers, u are a not-so-smart person and menace to this country,just that i cant catch ya right now,if i,i swear u will go to hell straight. do you think people are rams that you can just roast anyhow? please just be very careful and mind what you say.TERRORIST
I'am not a sadist, wat mesmarise me is xtian killing themselves @ the eve of xmas. And yet putting the blame on muslims.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:14am On Dec 25, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

I'am not a sadist, wat mesmarise me is xtian killing themselves @ the eve of xmas. And yet putting the blame on muslims.
Please leave this thread, your insensitivity is not needed.

The news is on BBC already.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Faun(m): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2010
I feel really bad for the innocent and unfortunate souls who lost their lives in this terrible tragedy. On the other hand, I find the useless, baseless and bone-crushingly stupid fabrications from the shameless muslim posters on this thread, well, useless, baseless and bone-crushingly stupid.
So, Abu-Maryam - with your bewildering stupidity, you claim machine guns were found in this church. Well, funny enough, I've searched all possible news outlets and blogs regarding this issue, and I still haven't found a single one of them lending credence to your cretinism-induced bellows. Could you please be kind enough to insert a link? Oh, I guess not - the story doesn't exist, but is only a mere fabricated story from a crack-dullard like yourself, just trying to justify the imbecillic behavior of the Muslims. I seriously wonder why these guys even take you seriously.

Moving on. . .
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by nitrogen(m): 12:18am On Dec 25, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

unfortunate people and saddists sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dalaman: 12:22am On Dec 25, 2010
Abu-Maryam please leave this thread, how can you be so foolish and stupi.d? Do you really believe the nonsense you are writing? Muslims are known fo killing each other and others around them with bombs the world over, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Turkey, just to mention a few. No weapons were found in any church, if you have a report from any credible news source that says that weapons were found in the church, please post it so that we can read it. Until then you remain a deranged lair. Idiooot.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by kayswag100(m): 12:22am On Dec 25, 2010
@abu maryam: my final lines for u (since I don't want to be infected by ur dim wittedness)
Read d news well -how many bombs went off in jos? About eight right? So tell me.could christians accidentally blow themselves up at 8 different locations in d same city on christmas eve? An unusual coincedence right?
I just hope u get my point here. If not enroll in any available high school close to u to get some sense and boost ur IQ!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by redsun(m): 12:24am On Dec 25, 2010
The ignorant must surely perish,they are the weak species,those that can't evolve.Nigeria is an ignorant country,a country where ''niggers'' run the affairs.

The Country is on the way to the den of countries like somalia,pakistan.afganistan,colombia and co.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

We Recognise Only Onnoghen As CJN, NBA Declares / NSCIA Criticizes CAN, Provides List Of Justices, Their Religions / President Buhari Receives Governor Umahi In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.