Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bomb Blast In Jos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (21068 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by cold(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2010
I really don't understand why muslims continually stoke the embers of hatred & violence.Whilst at the same time insisting that Islam is a religion of peace.Peace must have a different definition to these folks.

YOUR XMAS IS EVIL

Posters made by Muslim fanatics branding Christmas evil have started to appear in Britain’s street
”

23rd December 2010
By Tom Savage

POSTERS made by Muslim fanatics branding Christmas evil have started to appear in Britain’s streets.

The ads are by friends of hate preachers Anjem Choudary and Omar Bakri Mohammed.

Residents in Tower Hamlets, east London, were furious after the posters were stuck on walls in the area.

Headed “The evils of Christmas”, they say the festive season leads to teen pregnancies, rape, paedophilia, domestic violence and drug abuse.

They start: “On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, an STD!!!”

The posters contain a phone number that has previously been used to promote talks by ranting Choudary and his criminal cohort Bakri.

London police said they have received complaints and are investigating the posters.

Moderate Muslims slammed Choudary and his mob for trying to stir up trouble in the community.

Tower Hamlets mayor Lutfur Rahman said: “The messages on these posters are offensive and do not reflect the views of the council or the vast majority of residents.”

Earlier this week he held a Christmas reception at the town hall for Christian leaders.

The controversial posters were spotted in Tower Hamlets by workers from the “Neighbours In Poplar” charity, who voiced their anger yesterday.

Outraged charity founder Sister Christine Frost said: “The more posters I saw, the angrier I got.

“Someone is stirring up hatred which leaves the road open to revenge attacks or petrol bombs through letterboxes.

“I told the Mayor if we said such things about Muslims, we’d be hanging from lamp-posts.

“The posters appear to be professionally printed and go on to say that ‘in Islam we are protected from all of these evils’.”

Local MP Jim Fitzpatrick said: “These posters are extremely offensive and have upset people.”

Speaking earlier this month, lawyer Choudary, 43, said any Muslims who celebrate Christmas would suffer “hellfire”.

“Abortion, unwanted children, domestic violence – it all happens at Christmas. Hopefully about a million people will pass through this area. We will speak to as many as possible about the issues,” he said.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by KnowAll(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2010
What is d problem in Jos, because if one does not no d problem, professing a solution would be a redundant exercise, what does d xtrians want & what does d Muslims want.

Having said that those damn cattle Fulani are a problem, they think they have the God given right to graze their animals anywhere in d country,  no wonder they have clash with Yoruba farmers in d SW. If they can do that in d SW which is far from being their territory how much more Jos dat is in d North.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by deadie(m): 1:37pm On Dec 25, 2010
People think I am evil because I am not religious, but this despicable act is a perfect example of what religion does to people. Can you imagine what a Nigeria without religion will be like? We probably wouldn't have a Boko Haram and acts such as this one. I don't know what the people of the North need, but I think education, especially on tolerance should be included in their school curriculum from primary school up to university. And here is one reason why I like being from the South East, is that no matter how much I argue with the highly religious, I can never fear for my life. It amazes me how a book, purportedly from God which could have been written by some fellow under the influence of herbs thousands of years ago still influence people to this extend.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by trenchcoat: 1:43pm On Dec 25, 2010
deadie:

People think I am evil because I am not religious, but this despicable act is a perfect example of what religion does to people. Can you imagine what a Nigeria without religion will be like? We probably wouldn't have a Boko Haram and acts such as this one. I don't know what the people of the North need, but I think education, especially on tolerance should be included in their school curriculum from primary school up to university. And here is one reason why I like being from the South East, is that no matter how much I argue with the highly religious, I can never fear for my life. It amazes me how a book, purportedly from God which could have been written by some fellow under the influence of herbs thousands of years ago still influence people to this extend.

You have already said it, you are Evil and mentally derailed that is why you cannot understand what is going on,there are better brains that analysed and confirmed the reality not you that common poverty is blocking your s.hit head ideas. Stu/pid fooool.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by edoyad(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2010
What this shows is, when election comes, we shouldn't stoopidly lay support for patrons of backwardness illiteracy that WILL drag our existence deeper into peril and disorder.
Hopefully when the administration settles down next year we can start planning the next phase that'll ensure we purge ourselves of the agents of doom.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dSolution1: 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2010
cold:

I really don't understand why muslims continually stoke the embers of hatred & violence.Whilst at the same time insisting that Islam is a religion of peace.Peace must have a different definition to these folks.
@ Cold link

If someone were to come and steal your property, take what rightfully belonged to you would you smile, sit down and allow him to go free?
Muslims dont stoke the embers of hatred and violence. Read Genesis 27. If you are a Christian you sing Abrahams Blessings are mine. Well read Genesis 27:40.

If you want the trouble in the world to stop then tell the descendants of Jacob to give back to the descendants of Ismail what rightfully belongs to them.

The same thing is happening in the Niger Delta
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by rebranded(m): 2:10pm On Dec 25, 2010
This Govt has failed, how didnt they expect this. .and where did they get the bombs from?

Dont know again for this country. .gets more scary each day
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by deadie(m): 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2010
trenchcoat:

You have already said it, you are Evil and mentally derailed that is why you cannot understand what is going on,there are better brains that analysed and confirmed the reality not you that common poverty is blocking your s.hit head ideas. Stu/pid fooool.

Your post made me laugh. I have already met religious zealots like you, and one will have little doubt that the people who commited this act share something in common with you. Poverty is blocking my head? LOL. I wish you had any idea of where I reside. I am a foool? You have the right to your opinion. But let me tell you something, I was foolish enough, at JSS1 to think outside of the box. I thought about the contradictions of religion, of how it is utilized as a tool of manipulation, and thus I formed my own belief, which may be STU/PID to you - but at least it is mine. No one gave it to me.

But I had a have a question for you sir. What decisions have you made on your own? Do you think believing everything you are told and taught makes you smart? It only makes you a dummy. Do you believe in stuff because everyone else does? Use your brain. And the people who carried out this act are motivated by religion, which I believe drives you too.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dSolution1: 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2010
rebranded:

This Govt has failed, how didnt they expect this. .and where did they get the bombs from?

Dont know again for this country. .gets more scary each day

Nigerians are like the proverbial ostrich. Anything but the truth. The government is made up of both Christians and Muslims. Christians released their bombs October 1st. Now so called Muslims are releasing their own bombs. And by the way. Why do you think the people who did this are Muslims. When the bombs went off in October everyone wanted to blame the North (Muslims). Even Number ONE said it was not the guys from the south south who did it.

Nigerians Stand up. Insist that the right thing be done. RESTITUTION. Jacob give back to Esau  what rightfully belongs to him.

Read Genesis 27:40. You can either do it peacefully or the Blessings of Abraham will surely be fulfilled in your lives.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dSolution1: 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2010
deadie:

Do you think believing everything you are told and taught makes you smart? It only makes you a dummy. Do you believe in stuff because everyone else does? Use your brain. And the people who carried out this act are motivated by religion, which I believe drives you too.

Deadie I agree with some of your point. But please I beg to disagree with the one about people who carried out this act are motivated by religion. My Guy, I believe ALL PEOPLE, ALL WARS, ALL DISAGREEMENTS are caused when SOMEONE FEELS HE HAS LOST SOMETHING OF VALUE. Nearly all wars are the direct result of economic factors. Money, and Land, and Gold.

Then those people who want to control and manipulate you tell you that it is the people from the other side that are the problem.

No the problem is GREED.

What do you think?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by deadie(m): 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2010
dSolution?:

Deadie      I agree with some of your point. But please I beg to disagree with the one about people who carried out this act are motivated by religion.  My Guy, I believe ALL PEOPLE, ALL WARS, ALL DISAGREEMENTS are caused when SOMEONE FEELS HE HAS LOST SOMETHING OF VALUE. Nearly all wars are the direct result of economic factors. Money, and Land, and Gold.

Then those people who want to control and manipulate you tell you that it is the people from the other side that are the problem.

No the problem is GREED.

What do you think?

Here is why I concluded that they are motivated by religion.

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/12/24/nigeria.bombs.fatalities/index.html?hpt=T2

There was prior warning from supposedly Muslim organisations warning the governor's office of the impending attack.

Even in the absence of the article, an attack on the 24 / 25th of December clearly targets a religious sect. Wouldn't you read a religious undertone if there was an attack on a day holy to the muslims?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dSolution1: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2010
edoyad:

What this shows is, when election comes, we shouldn't stoopidly lay support for patrons of backwardness illiteracy that WILL drag our existence deeper into peril and disorder.
Hopefully when the administration settles down next year we can start planning the next phase that'll ensure we purge ourselves of the agents of doom.

And who are the agents of doom? Even you if another guy comes to toast your babe you will stand up and react. So if you can do this and you do not see yourself as an agent of doom why should someone who is struggling to get back his rightfull property be labled a violent agent of doom!

And by the way the death toll is around 60. Some agents of confusion are trying to keep the true situation distorted so that there will not be any reprisals,

Elections 2011 dey come oh!!!
Abrahams Blessings Are Coming To Pass. Genesis 27:40
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by trenchcoat: 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2010
deadie:

Your post made me laugh. I have already met religious zealots like you, and one will have little doubt that the people who commited this act share something in common with you. Poverty is blocking my head? LOL. I wish you had any idea of where I reside. I am a foool? You have the right to your opinion. But let me tell you something, I was foolish enough, at JSS1 to think outside of the box. I thought about the contradictions of religion, of how it is utilized as a tool of manipulation, and thus I formed my own belief, which may be STU/PID to you - but at least it is mine. No one gave it to me.

But I had a have a question for you sir. What decisions have you made on your own? Do you think believing everything you are told and taught makes you smart? It only makes you a dummy. Do you believe in stuff because everyone else does? Use your brain. And the people who carried out this act are motivated by religion, which I believe drives you too.

Hehehehe,what a derailed deadie guy you are since you have formed your belief what does it make you? More dumber and no one gave it to you well thats your opinion as well, do hold on to your religion and never accuse my religion for what we never did.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by deadie(m): 3:06pm On Dec 25, 2010
trenchcoat:

Hehehehe,what a derailed deadie guy you are since you have formed your belief what does it make you? More dumber and no one gave it to you well thats your opinion as well, do hold on to your religion and never accuse my religion for what we never did.

I have read you posts and it is quite easy to see that you are a bigot. You not only defended your religion from attacks (which is a nice thing to do) but you also made posts that clearly condemns christmas. If you read my earlier post to which you clearly responded like a not-so-smart person, I wasn't out to condemn your religion, the message was more on the need for people to be tolerant and not base their actions and judgements on a book written thousands of years ago by who you never knew. It all could have been made up don't you agree? And I am not talking only about your Koran, the same arguement is applicable to the Bible and Torah, if you know what that is.

Mr. Smart backside, religion has brought more problems than good in this world. The crisis in the Middle East has it roots in religion don't you think? How many people has died in Nigeria in the name of religion all over the North? How many of such actions has originated in the South? Clearly, there is a section of this country that needs education on tolerance, a group which you deservedly belong to. I can't cease laughing about your opinion of me, it tells how intellectually bankrupt you are.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Kcswat22: 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2010
Imagine a world without Islam.
In iraq sunnis n shites bombing themselves. In parkistan suicide bombers everywhere.afghanistan worst. I cant even see a moslem country dat hv peace.
Everyday i listen to cnn it must be one suicide bomb or d other.i jst finish watchin a cnn documentary on Taliban.they said non believer are evil n should be killed.yet there weapon,handset,evrytin r made by d infidels.i jst cry n wish if der is no Islam in dis world.
I dont knw why european fought WW2.they should hv devouted the war to wipe out dis Wicked people.
I wish they will one day repent.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Kcswat22: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2010
Imagine a world without Islam.
In iraq sunnis n shites bombing themselves. In parkistan suicide bombers everywhere.afghanistan worst. I cant even see a moslem country dat hv peace.
Everyday i listen to cnn it must be one suicide bomb or d other.i jst finish watchin a cnn documentary on Taliban.they said non believer are evil n should be killed.yet there weapon,handset,evrytin r made by d infidels.i jst cry n wish if der is no Islam in dis world.
I dont knw why european fought WW2.they should hv devouted the war to wipe out dis Wicked people.
I wish they will one day repent.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by edoyad(m): 3:12pm On Dec 25, 2010
And who are the agents of doom? Even you if  another guy comes to toast your babe you will stand up and react. So if you can do this and  you do not see yourself as an agent of doom  why should someone who is struggling to get  back his rightfull property be labled a violent  agent of doom!

Do you really want to know ? Take one guess
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by olabukola: 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2010
I suspect the South Christians for this bomp, expecially Ibo's.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by otokx(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2010
Please lets not get all worked up religiously or ethnically? This cycle of violence must be brought to an end.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by MeGaStReEt: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2010
There Is a Way that Seemeth right to a man, but the end thereof is DESTRUCTION! = Islam
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by cold(m): 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2010
for dsolution,here's the link: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/168699/YOUR-XMAS-IS-EVIL/YOUR-XMAS-IS-EVIL

and please stop feigning ignorance about the activities of your muslim brothers & sisters.Listen to the news this minute & you're definitely going to hear some violence being perpetrated by the prophet's loyalists.

Anti-terror squad arrest 12 men 'plotting to cause Christmas shopping carnage'

By Stephen Wright

Christmas shoppers and partygoers are feared to have been the target of 12 men who were arrested by anti-terror police early yesterday.

The suspects, aged between 17 and 28, are accused of preparing Al Qaeda-inspired attacks on ‘mass casualty’ targets such as shopping malls and nightclubs.

They were taken into custody after more than 150 officers from four forces swooped on homes in London, Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham and Cardiff at 5am.

Senior security sources described the arrests as ‘hugely significant’.
Raids: Police officers stand outside a house in Stoke-on-Trent, one of several raided in England and Wales during the 5am operation

Raids: Police officers stand outside a house in Stoke-on-Trent, one of several raided in England and Wales during the 5am operation

The men – some of Bangladeshi origin – had been the subject of a multi-million pound surveillance operation for several months.

They were arrested days after anti-terror chiefs consulted Home Secretary Theresa May about the threat they allegedly posed to national security.

It is understood there was evidence the suspected plot was moving into ‘a more advanced stage of planning’.

Police, who for weeks have been on a heightened state of alert about a possible terrorist atrocity in the UK, decided it was necessary to take decisive action.

Sources said the operation was not linked to the recent failed Stockholm suicide bombing or the Al Qaeda printer bomb plot, which originated in Yemen.

Nor is the alleged plot thought to have been modelled on the Mumbai commando-style atrocity, which anti-terror chiefs have had particular concerns about in recent months.
A woman looks from behind curtains as police officers search neighbouring houses in Stoke-on-Trent

A woman looks from behind curtains as police officers search neighbouring houses in Stoke-on-Trent
Operation: Search teams examine the garden of a house in Stoke-on-Trent

Operation: Search teams examine the garden of a house in Stoke-on-Trent

Instead senior officers believe the terror cell was planning to use conventional bombs or explosives in attacks on crowded places.

In recent weeks, security has been stepped up at shopping centres such as Westfield in West London, Bluewater in Kent and Trafford in Greater Manchester.

Al Qaeda has a history of targeting landmark dates. Last year, there was an attempted Christmas Day attack on a plane travelling to Detroit.

Yesterday’s operation was led by West Midlands Police, supported by Scotland Yard’s Counter Terrorism Command, South Wales Police and Staffordshire Police. Metropolitan Police Assistant Commissioner John Yates, Britain’s top anti-terror officer, said: ‘This is a large-scale, pre-planned and intelligence-led operation.
'Intelligence-led': John Yates, Assistant Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, is in charge of the operation

'Intelligence-led': John Yates, Assistant Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police

‘We are unable to go into detail at this time about the suspected offences. However, I believe it was necessary to take action to ensure public safety.’

At least five addresses were raided in Stoke-on-Trent. Three terraced houses, including two neighbouring properties, were searched in Grove Street, Cobridge, near the city centre.

Police said four men, one 19, one 25 and two 26, were being questioned. One was arrested at a friend’s house in Birmingham.

The five men held in Cardiff were all of Bangladeshi origin and community leaders were informed of the arrests.

Police arrested three suspects at a large Victorian house in a quiet suburban street in the Riverside area and two at their homes in the Ely area. They were aged between 23 and 28.

In London, police arrested three men aged between 17 and 28 at their homes in the centre of the capital. A fourth home was also being searched.

All 12 suspects, two of whom are thought to have worked for the Post Office, were detained by unarmed officers, with gun-carrying colleagues on standby, on suspicion of the commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism in Britain.

Phones and computers were taken away for examination and a Mercedes estate car was seized in the Riverside swoop. The suspects’ immigration status was being investigated.

Inquiries were also under way to establish whether any bomb-making equipment or explosives had been stored at other locations.

Staff at nightclubs and main retailers in Cardiff have been on alert for days after warnings of a possible terrorist attack in the run-up to Christmas.
A police officer stands between two properties that were raided by police yesterday

A police officer stands between two properties that were raided by police yesterday

Arrests: Of the 12 men held, five were from Cardiff, four were from Stoke-on-Trent and three were from London

Arrests: Of the 12 men held, five were from Cardiff, four were from Stoke-on-Trent and three were from London

One nightclub owner revealed how a Facebook campaign warned people to stay out of the city centre bars over the weekend.

The UK’s terror threat rating remains at ‘severe’, the second highest rating, meaning a terrorist attack is highly likely. Mrs May said the UK faces ‘a real and serious threat from terrorism’.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340117/Police-arrest-12-people-plotting-terror-attack.html#ixzz198YD2uO5]Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1340117/Police-arrest-12-people-plotting-terror-attack.html#ixzz198YD2uO5[/url][/url]
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by jamace(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2010
You heard but we see, which is which? Most of the media are against the Muslims so they tell you all sorts of trash and for you to sit and ponder you sheepishly believe. What a mess!

There you are! So you are in Jos? shocked I can now comfortably conclude that you belong to the group putting Jos under perpertual nightmare, based on your hatred for Jang. How can you say Jang can order for the bombing of a church for political reasons? You are a sworn enemy of Gov Jang and you need to be investigated for the atrocities in Jos, wallahi! SSS members on this Forum should take note.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by igboboy1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2010
dSolution?:

Nigerians are like the proverbial ostrich. Anything but the truth. The government is made up of both Christians and Muslims. Christians released their bombs October 1st. Now so called Muslims are releasing their own bombs. And by the way. Why do you think the people who did this are Muslims. When the bombs went off in October everyone wanted to blame the North (Muslims). Even Number ONE said it was not the guys from the south south who did it.

Nigerians Stand up. Insist that the right thing be done. RESTITUTION. Jacob give back to Esau  what rightfully belongs to him.

Read Genesis 27:40. You can either do it peacefully or the Blessings of Abraham will surely be fulfilled in your lives.

my guy just dey yan Opata, The bomb blast in Abuja tell me who the intended target was, if you tell me it was Muslims then I have nothing more to say to you (even the victims were 90% Igbos).

When Abdulmutallab strikes, boko haram strikes or your Osama strikes, rest assured that their intended victims are not muslims but christians, jews and other non muslims. So stop comparing apples to stone cos your reasoning does not hold water.

It is in the very innate nature of muslims to be violent (e.g mohammed was rejected, he had to come back to mecca and put the people to the sword simply cos they didnt tolerate him), Abeg learn from Jesus, he didnt need a sword in his 33 and half years on earth (he even rebuked Peter for cutting one of the soldiers ears)

Well I dont blame you terrorists for the bomb I blame the dumb jos modasuckers. When will they know that enuff is enuff, for their fatherland again they are taking shiiet, Thats why i trust igbo and yoruba for this kain thin. try this nonsense for igbo land or yorubaland and see whether MASSOB, boys, Bakassi boys and OPC never turn you to suya, ewu
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by deadie(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2010
Chai, just read on CNN that the death toll currently stands at 31 http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/africa/12/24/nigeria.bombs.fatalities/index.html?iref=NS1

Chai, I feel for the families who are suffering this during this time of celebration. It is disgusting things that are being done under the guise of religion - "the religion of peace".
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by TheClown: 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2010
THE ENEMIES OF THIS COUNTRY ARE THOSE THAT HAVE BLOCKED THEIR MINDS TO THE TRUTH, THOSE WHO WOULD CALL AN ATTACK ON CHRISTIANITY A POLITICAL ATTACK. TELL ME, HOW IS EXPLODING BOMBS ON A CHRISTMAS EVE, A TIME WHEN ONLY CHRISTIANS ARE MOST LIKE HAVE BUSSINESS BEING OUTSIDE, AND IN LOCATIONS PREDOMINANTLY DOMINATED BY CHRISTIANS, AND MORE SO CLOSE TO CHURCHES POLITICAL? TELL ME.
ID EL KABIR JUST PAST, HOW MANY POLITICAL BOMBS EXPLODED? THIS IS AN ATTACK ON CHRISTIANITY, JUST LIKE IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN. MUSLIMS CAN'T TAKE A SKIRMISH FAR AWAY FROM AFRICA, IN AN ARABIC COUNTRY YET CHRISTIANS CAN TAKE AN ATTACK ON THEM AT HOME, RIGHT IN THEIR HOMES. NORTH EN, YOU WILL DEFINITELY REAP WHAT YOU ARE SOWING!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by darqly(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2010
I just arrived Jos to see my family, real ghost town, and this on Christmas day. Some really daft and cowardly muslims did this, so sad but then we reap what we sow in the end. Its amazing what u can achieve when u put ur mind to it- who'd have thought an aboki could use TNT to wreck havoc instead of sniffing it as he's wont to do? All that's left now are suicide bombers. Islam, a sad way of life.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2010
Dump ass religious bigots, who said the bombs were not belongs to churches, its the xristian in their devilish ants that detonated the bombs to simplify the killing of our brothers and God providence act they harvest what they sow. Islam is a religion of peace, and anyone try shit on us we gonna retaliate in thesame measure openly, we are not cowards if we did it we must comfess. I'm surprise some arrogans are here pointing the finger on muslims. This is act of cowardness. And i'm still remaining u these bombs blast in Jos were detonated by xristian. You are waiting for media to tell you, wat a waste of time?? despite all the mediums local and abroad are xristian propagation center. God will punish you.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by cold(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Dump backside religious bigots, who said the bombs were not belongs to churches, its the xristian in their devilish ants that detonated the bombs to simplify the killing of our brothers and God providence act they harvest what they sow. Islam is a religion of peace, and anyone try poo on us we gonna retaliate in thesame measure openly, we are not cowards if we did it we must comfess. I'm surprise some arrogans are here pointing the finger on muslims. This is act of cowardness. And i'm still remaining u these bombs blast in Jos were detonated by xristian. You are waiting for media to tell you, wat a waste of time?? despite all the mediums local and abroad are xristian propagation center. God will punish you.
huh undecided is this supposed to be english or arabic? That aside you fools following a cradle robber will get your comeuppance in good time
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by igboboy1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

Dump backside religious bigots, who said the bombs were not belongs to churches, its the xristian in their devilish ants that detonated the bombs to simplify the killing of our brothers and God providence act they harvest what they sow. Islam is a religion of peace, and anyone try poo on us we gonna retaliate in thesame measure openly, we are not cowards if we did it we must comfess. I'm surprise some arrogans are here pointing the finger on muslims. This is act of cowardness. And i'm still remaining u these bombs blast in Jos were detonated by xristian. You are waiting for media to tell you, wat a waste of time?? despite all the mediums local and abroad are xristian propagation center. God will punish you.

like mohammed like follower, both of u dont make no sense, guy stick to writing in Arabic, As for me i no be christian so i dont subscribe to "turn the other cheek", Una cross my path I go roast you and offer you to the gods of asaba cos I am a sendless uuuman being
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by sonofjos(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]HELLO GUYS. I was there at the SCENE
go to youtube and you will see a little of the vid i took at angwan rukuba.
expect more when d netwok becomes stable
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by sonofjos(m): 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2010
HELLO GUYS. I was there at the SCENE
go to youtube and you will see a little of the vid i took at angwan rukuba
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by sonofjos(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]just search for "jos nigeria christmas eve bomb blast"
expect more tomorrow
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! / Jumoke Akinjide Returns N10m To EFCC / Military Claims On Coup Plot Not Correct – Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.