Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Bomb Blast In Jos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (21076 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by justwise(m): 9:19am On Dec 25, 2010
Where are MEND suppoters? What MEND started is spreading to other part of Nigeria, just as they started kidnapping and it spreads to other part of Nigeria, now its bombing. Which state will be next?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by ceejay80s(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2010
Abdblues:

@ Ceejay the Niger delta militants are not Muslims but they were still able get their hands on millitary weapons o, dont forget that
dnt forget say these ones dey only kidnap .u don hear say dem kill person b4? By da way dem dey fight 4 their own share of oil wealth, but muslims are so wicked,even 4 my office,i dey see am 4 their eyes and action. Hw would muslims feel when on their own ramadan after their fasting,they gather in their mosque and a xtian blows it up?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by GoldCircle: 9:22am On Dec 25, 2010
May the souls of those that lost their lives in this unfortunate carnage REST IN PEACE!!!

AMEN!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by jmaine: 9:29am On Dec 25, 2010
Islam has never being a religion of peace, it's so obvious.One good turn deserve the other. . . why not show this guys how it is being done by targeting their usually packed mosque and lets see how many figures we will be counting. That is why i love the tenacity of the Israelis to put always put the fear of God into those fanatics and show them who the real boss are prophetically. May the family of the departed find peace in Christ.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by viruz007(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2010
Am nt a religious fanatic or discriminator but shld a hair of my frendz in Jos drop, den trust me Der wil b more dan hell cuz my idea of violence is beyond normal, Hw heartless cld sum peepz possibly get? Multiple Bomb blasts. Jeez, Politician, muslim, xtian, I dn't kare. Bt sum1 must pay.  angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Iysayah(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2010
HIDEOUS BAST.ARDS. THATS WHAT YOU ALL ARE! i remember a news a few days ago when some town was complaining about some fulani muslims stealiing cows from them. what did the Nigerian government do? nothing. ignorant fo.ools in power." 3 people were killed", it doesnt matter. afterall it was only 3! BEASTS IN POWER. now it is over 30, and all you do is sing your disgusting election songs, drumming from pot bellies that show your level of mortal myopic sightedness. an animal Hamza Mustapha from a blighted jungled country was freed, and the drums was rolled out for the murder whose hands still dripped blood! with dancing and singing in ASO-EBI! why are these PEOPLE SO DAFT! with YOU-NIGERIANS, EVEN A MONKEY HAS MORE DIGNITY THAN YOU . NEXT YEAR, SO MANY HAMZA WILL WALK THE MAP OF THAT COUNTRY, AND IT WILL BE BUSINESS AS USUAL. WE SHALL SEE!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nsiman(m): 9:38am On Dec 25, 2010
@ justwise, guess u are an adulescent. Is it not ur ibb that opened the doors of bombing in nigeria? MEND followed, now Boko Haram
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by ceejay80s(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2010
olaeday:

I dnt knw y nigerians especialy xtians re stone hearted. Sme1 here jst told u dat dese pple re nt muslims bt evry1 of u sleeps nd faces one directn. Your no6 shud tell u dat dese pple did dis knowingfuly wel dat xtians re goin 2 blame it on muslims. Nevadless, i blive we re all one, i hve so mny xtians as my friends and i neva hurt any1 of dem.
Islam = Salam = Peace
Alaykun = Be upon you
You eida tke it or leave it
no be muslims abi? Tell me, since when all these bomb blast start 4 dis world, which one xtians or even pegans dey involved in? Guy leave long story make we talk the truth, u fit say u be muslim but u no fit do am, but 100% of it na muslim,the last one wey i hear,muslim enter school and killed all xtian kids, small children wey no know anything
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nsiman(m): 9:40am On Dec 25, 2010
@ justwise, guess u are an adulescent. Is it not ur ibb that opened the doors of bombing in nigeria? MEND followed, now Boko Haram
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by iammodel(m): 9:49am On Dec 25, 2010
Lord have mercy!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nsiman(m): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2010
@ iysayah, go to hell gej is and will still be ur president beyond 2011
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by igboboy1(m): 9:56am On Dec 25, 2010
bleeping islamists when is sallah and their nonsense eid everybody will respect their festivities, when is christian festivities they will start their terror, bunch of terrorists,
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Jakumo(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2010
Conspiracy theorists in the house will rightly now wonder about the coincidence of a Nigerian-born Islamist underwear bomber attempting to down a passenger jet on Christmas day 2009 over Detroit, and multiple car bombs being set off beside churches in Jos, Nigeria's religious tinder-box, on Christmas day 2010.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Iysayah(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2010
Nsiman:

@ iysayah, go to hell gej is and will still be your president beyond 2011
Your level of[b]stupid.ity[/b] in this sensitive issue deserves no response.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by comechop(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2010
murphy G:

Who be this? Have u been following my points at all? Did I not tell u to go and sleep. Abeg commot for this thread, u aint making any sense.

Is that all you can say? Go and sleep? Rubbish. My bad - dunno why I wasting time reasoning with someone so deluded.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Iysayah(m): 10:03am On Dec 25, 2010
yeah. another attack on a catholic church in Maiduguri repelled yesterday too . WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE THEY CALL NIGERIA. check BBC report.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by royalicon(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2010
Na wa ooooo, Independence day, it was bomb them give us as gift, now xmas is here, we have bomb again? God help us in this nation.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by trenchcoat: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2010
This is a setup to dent the image of Muslims, Jang at his peak again.Take it or leave it, this has been orchestrated and done so as to have the sympathy of other Christians, Jang is really manipulating all these but Insha Allah soon his crimes would be exposed.I have no time to trade insults with swine like brain fooools and idiots.jemage, kiwi abi na bird, e+doya and all the other Muslim haters. If you are a Muslim hater fuuuck y'all!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by igboboy1(m): 10:16am On Dec 25, 2010
trenchcoat:

This is a setup to dent the image of Muslims, Jang at his peak again.Take it or leave it, this has been orchestrated and done so as to have the sympathy of other Christians, Jang is really manipulating all these but Insha Allah soon his crimes would be exposed.I have no time to trade insults with swine like brain fooools and idiots.jemage, kiwi abi na bird, e+doya and all the other Muslim haters. If you are a Muslim hater fuuuck y'all!

No fuuuck u, u effing terrorists, condemn what ur brothers did instead u want to point fingers at Jang, I guess ur brother abdulmutallab is another plot by america to dent the image of muslims too, it was a set up, Anuofia
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by rubenic(m): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2010
got some videos, how do i attach them?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by edoyad(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2010
This is a setup to dent the image of Muslims,  Jang at his peak again.Take it or leave it, this has been orchestrated and done so as to  have the sympathy of other Christians, Jang is really manipulating all these but Insha Allah  soon his crimes would be exposed.I have no  time to trade insults with swine like brain  fooools and idiots.jemage, kiwi abi na bird,  e+doya [/b]and all the other Muslim haters. If  you are a [b]Muslim hater fuuuck y'all!

I don't hate Muslims, i lived in lagos for long with many muslims and we loved them just how they loved us.

WHAT I HATE IS YOU, HAUSA MAN. I HATE YOUR ILLITERACY , YOUR STOOPIDITY AND BACKWARDNESS. I HOPE TO BE LIKE GIDEON ORKAR OR GROOM ANOTHER GIDEON THAT WILL SENTENCE YOU TO YOUR SOMALIA LIKE EXISTENCE.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by justwise(m): 10:24am On Dec 25, 2010
Nsiman:

@ justwise, guess u are an adulescent. Is it not your ibb that opened the doors of bombing in nigeria? MEND followed, now Boko Haram

Will u just stop talking nonsense? Who told u that i support IBB or any politician at all?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Iysayah(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2010
rubenic:

got some videos, how do i attach them?
there is an icon you will see just below the blank page for writing-"choose file". but it depends on where you want to upload the video from.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by 13volts(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2010
pls moderator change the title of the topic no blast took place at any church
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by rubenic(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2010
check out the attachment

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by TheClown: 10:33am On Dec 25, 2010
I DECLARE THIS THREAD CLOSED

ENOUGH TALKING, TIME FOR SOME ACTION.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nsiman(m): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2010
@ iysayah, inna kwana! at least u posted something in reply. Who 1st in nigeria's political history made use of a bomb? Pls do me a favor by telling everyone in the house.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nsiman(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2010
@ iysayah, inna kwana! at least u posted something in reply. Who 1st in nigeria's political history made use of a bomb? Pls do me a favor by telling everyone in the house.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by trenchcoat: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2010
I dey laugh, hehehehehehe  grin grin grin this is a setup take it or leave it. This is political but the useless people are attaching religion for others to agree with them. Very soon the truth will come out.

Ikikiwiwiki abi na Kiwi and jemage these are birds to my knowledge, meaning no brains e+doya = doya doya means yam in hausa, yam is used to be cooked, pounded or used as amala, be careful, fuuuck y'all Muslim haters, if you are not with Muslims fuuuccck you to and to all you motherfukas fuuucck you too.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2010
angry  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry  angry

what a fvcked up country?

bastards in power?

why not send the bombs down on the NASS and kill them all betches?

they cant do no shit, with their pot bellies and vaseline faces eating our money, BASTARDSS!!!!!!

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nsiman(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

GHANA SUFFERS POWER OUTAGE AS NIGERIA'S IMPROVE / Can Pap (akamu/ogi) Boost The Sex Drive In A Man And Improve Election? / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.