Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6675 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2010
You get over urself and prove me wrong that ''Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid'' doesn't fix extention or is she not somalian??
Re: . by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2010
Ok this one is a hair fight  grin grin grin women lol
make una leave farxiya alone oh grin grin grin
Re: . by MrsEve2(f): 12:11am On Dec 27, 2010
Girl,

These Somali girls do just as much as American girls do.  They claim they following their religion and things but from what I was told that they are not to be seen without their coverings and I see more of them unclothed then I see them covered. 

Weave does not discriminate and I saw an extension hanging from a chick's head one time.  I politely tugged it and gave it back to her.
Re: . by kaymoney2(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2010
[size=15pt]Check this out a typical somali Lady [/size] tongue
Re: . by Farxiya(f): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

You get over urself and prove me wrong that ''Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid'' doesn't fix extention or is she not somalian??

LOL Do you realize that the only example you could come up with is a model?

She's a freaking model! Putting on extensions is a part of her freaking JOB. What I'm talking about is normal average Somali girls like ME. Not some model who has to put on fake hair because her photographer requires it.
Re: . by Farxiya(f): 12:19am On Dec 27, 2010
kay-money:

[size=15pt]Check this out a typical somali Lady  [/size] tongue

That girl is not Somali you dumbazz.

Now get a life troll.
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2010
Yes she is a model,but she represent  somalian and their religion right? or has she been exiled? please come up with some concrete argument, and not a thing of this sort,that's obvious and visible.
Re: . by DeepSoul(f): 12:22am On Dec 27, 2010
Don't mind this Farxiya jor. We go soon flog her for hia.

Does she know ALL the Somalian women in the world?? Pple can be so ignorant oh!
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2010
she sound kinda saucy for a newbie undecided undecided
Re: . by kaymoney2(m): 12:25am On Dec 27, 2010
Farxiya:

That girl is not Somali you dumbazz.

Now get a life troll.

@ Farixiya your name tells it all that you are a buckethead  
Re: . by 190: 2:54am On Dec 27, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin @buckethead,

why not frying pan head!!
Re: . by Farxiya(f): 4:13am On Dec 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

Yes she is a model,but she represent  somalian and their religion right? or has she been exiled? please come up with some concrete argument, and not a thing of this sort,that's obvious and visible.

Are you kidding me You think Iman represents Somalis She's not even respected in our community. She married a freaking non muslim white guy and takes off her clothes for a camera. Why in the hell would someone like that represent Somalis

Was that concrete enough for you?
Re: . by Farxiya(f): 4:16am On Dec 27, 2010
Mygoldie:

she sound kinda saucy for a newbie undecided undecided

I'll take that as a compliment.
Re: . by zionmmv: 4:23am On Dec 27, 2010
This is why I love dem White babes.They will never bother you for stupid things like this.Dude,if Brazilian hair be dey wahala,kukuma go date Brazilian babe so that you go FEEL the real hair and body.
Just recently,I met one on facebook,two weeks after we started talking,she came up with Brazilian hair request, when I couldn't give her that,she came up with Blackberry Bold 2, as that one is not enough,she asked me to send the money instead so that she go buy am from somebody wey dey sell am for naija.Which kind wahala be dis, Oyibo no go ever open mouth disturb you with this kine stupid demands, Everybody is working hard,no mater how little you are being paid,
Dude,your babe is not good enough for you.You love her,YES,but she's not yet sure what she's into.And the moment you start begging her to UNDERSTAND, Hmmm,forget am.For that Brazillian HAIR Matter,na ARISTO go buy am for her as her mind don dey there, and trust me,no bother questioning her once her mind is made up.
Re: . by tpia1: 4:31am On Dec 27, 2010
@ farixa

this your naturally pink lips have nothing like lipstick on them, i'm sure.

the hair sef isnt permed or anything like that.

no mascara, eye shadow, foundation or blush either.

talkless tura or bleaching cream.
Re: . by freecocoa(f): 4:38am On Dec 27, 2010
Farxiya:

Are you kidding me You think Iman represents Somalis She's not even respected in our community. She married a freaking non muslim white guy and takes off her clothes for a camera. Why in the hell would someone like that represent Somalis

Was that concrete enough for you?

No it wasn't,so you are still arguing?ok the question is,is she somalian or not?when u started the arguement,u wrote that somalian women don't wear extention,now we don't care what her profession is or who she married what matters here is that she's somalian,why are u even arguing baselessly?do u knw all somalian women?u re in the states,are u also in everyorther place?take it or leave it,ur women wear extentions and there's nothing YOU can do about it period.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2010
Farxiya:

INSERT UNNECESSARY RANTS HERE  tongue

First of all calm down. Somalis come in different shades and hair types. That beautiful dark skinned girl Kay put up there just might be Somali as there are Bantus there who resemble Kenyans as she does. Iman being respected is one thing but her being Somali is undeniable.

@topic, I am glad I dont wear weave. It is TOO demanding and requires a lot of maintenance. I USED TO WEAR A LOT of weaves but now I am 100 percent natural; much easier to deal with and easy on the pockets  grin Brazillian weave is in demand because the quality is 'fan-ta-bulous'  cheesy and  it's without much controversy unlike its "predescesor" Indian (Remy). Indian hair has been under major scrutiny after the Hair Temple scandals, in which women would donate their hair to their Gods but unbeknown (not sure if i used that word right  undecided) to them, their "sacrifice to their God" is actually sold and shipped to hair stores around the globe lol talk about 3rd world hustling  grin.
Re: . by pwiz(m): 9:24am On Dec 27, 2010
OP,plz dnt turn to her request.WTF 80k,she is to extravagantgAbeg leave her make she vex she dey craze.Xori 4 me sounding dat way bt datz just d truth, Think well b4 u fall into doom my bro, PEACE OUT
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2010
tpia1:

@ farixa

this your naturally pink lips have nothing like lipstick on them, i'm sure.

the hair sef isnt permed or anything like that.

no mascara, eye shadow, foundation or blush either.

talkless tura or bleaching cream.

freecocoa:

No it wasn't,so you are still arguing?ok the question is,is she somalian or not?when u started the arguement,u wrote that somalian women don't wear extention,now we don't care what her profession is or who she married what matters here is that she's somalian,why are u even arguing baselessly?do u knw all somalian women?u re in the states,are u also in everyorther place?take it or leave it,your women wear extentions and there's nothing YOU can do about it period.

You guys can say that again,this is a very cheap and baseless argument, and there she goes talking about religion,when your profile pic says it all. OR IS THAT YOUR NATURAL LOOK?? no make up,extension,eyeliner,mascara,lipstick or? lets leave it please.
Re: . by viruz007(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2010
@ farxiya: u made ur point wiv a lotta fallacies. All angels r saint, bt nt all saints r angels, u get. And plz try & b cool a lil wiv em peepz esp. Wiv kay-money, freecocoa & ma mygoldie k?
@ poster: bros u 2 much. Appreciate ur optimism bout ur future. Bt dis ur shinani(girl) ain't it. Haba. Cuz u asked 4 list does nt mean she shld drain u. U lv her sit her down & talk 2 her. If she wan over form, den itz da bootz 4 her,
cool
Re: . by MrsEve2(f): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2010
I know damn well I didn't just read a post from a dude saying that he is happy white people do not wear weave?!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

There is a white chick name Kim Zolciak on Real Housewives of Atlanta, who WEARS WIGS ALL DAY AND NIGHT. She sleeps in the wig, bathes in the wig, cooks in the wig, and Bleep in the wig. She is WHITE PEOPLE!
Re: . by Mygoldie(f): 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

I know damn well I didn't just read a post from a dude saying that he is happy white people do not wear weave?!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

There is a white chick name Kim Zolciak on Real Housewives of Atlanta, who WEARS WIGS ALL DAY AND NIGHT. She sleeps in the wig, bathes in the wig, cooks in the wig, and bleep in the wig. She is WHITE PEOPLE!

bleep in wig,hahahaha oh my dayz, shocked shocked
Re: . by MrsEve2(f): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2010
Girl,

That a skill if you can Bleep in a wig and the wig stay on! Imagine all of that flipping, tossing, turning, and twisting going on!
Re: . by kaymoney2(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2010
viruz007:

@ farxiya: u made your point wiv a lotta fallacies. All angels r saint, bt nt all saints r angels, u get. And plz try & b cool a lil wiv em peepz esp. Wiv kay-money, freecocoa & ma mygoldie k?
@ poster: bros u 2 much. Appreciate your optimism bout your future. Bt dis your shinani(girl) ain't it. Haba. Cuz u asked 4 list does nt mean she shld drain u. U lv her sit her down & talk 2 her. If she wan over form, den itz da bootz 4 her,
cool

@Viruz007 let farxiya not be cool with the manner she talks**Let her run her mouth like a running tap water i think I can cain her AZZ well with my koboko cool cool cool
Re: . by axeman85(m): 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2010
@farxiya

bone, leave that side. e get 1 somali wey we dey always enter bus from same bustop go work back in the days when i dey enter bus. if u see dis girl yansh, walahi. na tractor she suppose dey enter. na so she paint lips, rub pancake abi na brown powder put for face with mascara and weaveon come be like new yam festival masquarade. na only friday she dey cover head and wear ninja outfit.
Re: . by kaymoney2(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2010
axeman85:

@farxiya

bone, leave that side. e get 1 somali wey we dey always enter bus from same bustop go work back in the days when i dey enter bus. if u see dis girl yansh, walahi. na tractor she suppose dey enter. na so she paint lips, rub pancake abi na brown powder put for face with mascara and weaveon come be like new yam festival masquarade. na only friday she dey cover head and wear ninja outfit.

LMAO grin grin I think you are very correct about what you said** may be Farxiya is a somali babe trying to protect her heritage grin cheesy smiley
Re: . by heavyg(m): 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2010
@all, thnx 4 ur candid advice and for d encouragement (i didnt kno my optimism abt my job shone thru my words).
Also, lets nt attack each other. We all r entitled 2 our various opinions. Now i c how truly emotional women get about hair. Whats d deal about hair, anyway?

I hd a talk wit my girl. Initially, she wasnt acting so interestd in what i had 2 say. Bt i made her c hw unreasonable her whole arguement is. I think d issue is, there's probably a toaster somewhere decieving her. She wasnt lyk dis initially. The former me wud av marched her out d door. Bt dis is a relationshp av investd so much in, which is why i dnt want 2 b 2 hasty in deciding. Besides, if we r married, i cnt b sending her away evrytym we hav issues. I hav decided 2 watch her, 2 c if dis is jst a passin phase.
Re: . by axeman85(m): 3:57pm On Dec 27, 2010
@heavy g

guy no be all investment dey yield profit am talking from experience. over 2yrs relationship. invested feelings, emotions, finances, all things possible the only ting wey save me be say i never open business for am before my eyes finally clear. all the best in what u do. its ur decision
Re: . by silentc(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2010
Farxiya:

Gosh! This just shows you a lot about yourself. So marrying a non muslim is a sin? Funny you live in the US. Why dont you go and live in Somalia and live as a muslim woman? You want the benefit of the western world but run your mouth about the western lifestyle or people?

I must say you are naive. I personally know a Somalian girl (who i spent a lot of time in the bedroom with) and I can 100% say she has hair extensions (pulled her hair while hitting it from behind. Sorry if i am sounding crude, but Farxiya's comments are very immature).

Let me guess, this girl doesnt represent Somalians too?
Re: . by lyfe(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2010
80k that is like level 16 basic salary in Oyo State. Just wondering if it gets burnt or some rat drag it to the ceiling.
Re: . by kannymoore(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2010
^^ @ lyfe, kai! You have killed me! I cant stop laughing! Haha4ahahahahahahaha!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 28, 2010
Funny title.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone / When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing / My Whatsapp Chat With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.