Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (6674 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by toskyy: 1:19am On Dec 28, 2010
segzi cres:

ask her if her father ever bought that kinda un-important thing at that amount when he was your age.k. always works.
i totally agree with u.
Re: . by ceasyc(f): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2010
i dont understand d big deal about dis ARTIFICIAL thingy called brazilian hair, tho dey say u can reuse it or keep using it for years = NONSENSICAL

some even bought theirs for over 100k = BONKERS!
Re: . by Wislet(f): 10:30am On Dec 28, 2010
@OP, At this stage, she should be encouraging u to save, not blow up ur income on her. If she needed anything, shouldn't it be her family that should provide it? Why do u have to spend so much on someone u aren't sure will end up as ur wife tomorrow? I don't allow any spending on me except 4 occasional gifts. I luv spending my own money on me! Gives me more satisfaction, besides am a tad independent. Guess dat's my igboness. It's time ladies quit latching unto men 4 everythin. Most times I feel like giving my brothers here heavy knocks on their heads whenever dey say 'i invested so much on her' bla bla bla. For goodness sakes, stop all des lovey dovey wit no sense. As a businessman, do u invest in wat u are not sure of? Dat's foolishness. Then by de time u're ready to marry, nothin go dey again, & de girl go don find a higher bidder. U should invest in ur wife & not a girlfriend! Until she becomes officially ur wife, she is her father's/family's responsibility and not yours. Invest in yourself & ur future. Then if she ends up becoming ur wife, u can now invest. Not sayin u shouldn't buy little stuff. U can. Guys stop being foolish all in de name of 'if i don't spend so much on my girl now, she'll leave me/people will say dis & dat'. Some even open up businesses 4 girlfriends. Smh. . . If ur ears are blocked, let me shout it so u can hear: STOP INVESTING ON 'GIRLFRIENDS'. SAVE THAT MONEY FOR DE WOMAN DAT WILL BE UR WIFE & UR FUTURE CHILDREN!!'. If she wants to suck u dry before she's sure u're serious about her, den blast everything & tell her to scat! Most times we profess love wen we don't know 1 kobo wat it means.lol.
Re: . by Girl846(f): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2010
Wislet:

@OP, At this stage, she should be encouraging u to save, not blow up your income on her. If she needed anything, shouldn't it be her family that should provide it? Why do u have to spend so much on someone u aren't sure will end up as your wife tomorrow? I don't allow any spending on me except 4 occasional gifts. I luv spending my own money on me! Gives me more satisfaction, besides am a tad independent. Guess dat's my igboness. It's time ladies quit latching unto men 4 everythin. Most times I feel like giving my brothers here heavy knocks on their heads whenever dey say 'i invested so much on her' bla bla bla. For goodness sakes, stop all des lovey dovey wit no sense. As a businessman, do u invest in wat u are not sure of? Dat's foolishness. Then by de time u're ready to marry, nothin go dey again, & de girl go don find a higher bidder. U should invest in your wife & not a girlfriend! Until she becomes officially your wife, she is her father's/family's responsibility and not yours. Invest in yourself & your future. Then if she ends up becoming your wife, u can now invest. Not sayin u shouldn't buy little stuff. U can. Guys stop being foolish all in de name of 'if i don't spend so much on my girl now, she'll leave me/people will say dis & dat'. Some even open up businesses 4 girlfriends. Smh. . . If your ears are blocked, let me shout it so u can hear: STOP INVESTING ON 'GIRLFRIENDS'. SAVE THAT MONEY FOR DE WOMAN DAT WILL BE your WIFE & your FUTURE CHILDREN!!'. If she wants to suck u dry before she's sure u're serious about her, den blast everything & tell her to scat! Most times we profess love wen we don't know 1 kobo wat it means.lol.

Thank you! LET THOSE WHO HAVE EARS HEAR!
Men can be so lipsrsealed at times! smh
Re: . by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2010
Wislet:

@OP, At this stage, she should be encouraging u to save, not blow up your income on her. If she needed anything, shouldn't it be her family that should provide it? Why do u have to spend so much on someone u aren't sure will end up as your wife tomorrow? I don't allow any spending on me except 4 occasional gifts. I luv spending my own money on me! Gives me more satisfaction, besides am a tad independent. Guess dat's my igboness. It's time ladies quit latching unto men 4 everythin. Most times I feel like giving my brothers here heavy knocks on their heads whenever dey say 'i invested so much on her' bla bla bla. For goodness sakes, stop all des lovey dovey wit no sense. As a businessman, do u invest in wat u are not sure of? Dat's foolishness. Then by de time u're ready to marry, nothin go dey again, & de girl go don find a higher bidder. U should invest in your wife & not a girlfriend! Until she becomes officially your wife, she is her father's/family's responsibility and not yours. Invest in yourself & your future. Then if she ends up becoming your wife, u can now invest. Not sayin u shouldn't buy little stuff. U can. Guys stop being foolish all in de name of 'if i don't spend so much on my girl now, she'll leave me/people will say dis & dat'. Some even open up businesses 4 girlfriends. Smh. . . If your ears are blocked, let me shout it so u can hear: STOP INVESTING ON 'GIRLFRIENDS'. SAVE THAT MONEY FOR DE WOMAN DAT WILL BE your WIFE & your FUTURE CHILDREN!!'. If she wants to suck u dry before she's sure u're serious about her, den blast everything & tell her to scat! Most times we profess love wen we don't know 1 kobo wat it means.lol.
Wow! This is great, coming from a girl, i'm sending this as a text to one of my friends, hope these MUGU guys will learn from this,
Re: . by Dafemo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2010
She doesn't like you, all she wants is to chop money clean mouth
Re: . by harakiri(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2010
Wislet:

I actually had to check the nl id twice to make sure the female was poster.One of the best responses on this thread so far.

@Poster

Dude, the worst mistake you made was actually telling her to make a list. What the hell were you thinking? Women get tired of marriage, seXxx,work,education but the only thing a woman NEVER gets tired of is shopping! ! ! A woman can shop for 365 days/a year with no rest/sleep so long as she has unlimited access to cash or bill gates credit card. You are complaining about Brazilian hair, wait till she "orders" you to either get her a BMW X3 or Benz GLK as birthday gift. You have to correct the anomaly now.

Wish you the best.
Re: . by iwakunbaba: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2010
@poster, pls just leave the girl immediately. this shows that the girl is not natural n she is materialistic. the more you try controlling her the more unhappy you will become. the kind of a woman you need is one who thinks the way you think and appreciate whatever you give her even when very small.

you can get me on iwakunbaba@yahoo.com or 08035276146,08025974544,08095836383 for personal counseling.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some Men Don't Allow Their Girlfriends To Touch Their Phone / When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing / 8 Things Every Woman Does Before Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.