Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today (11997 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Designerdollars: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2020
Audio fiancé undecided

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2020
grin grin grin
pmoye:
"...dragging space in shiloh..." grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders fear God!

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
SassyGem101:

You know me from where please?

Is that what you came here for? Going about identifying people?
Im out of here. Since you guys are not going to let me be.

First it was Jewessgratitude saga. Now its someone knowing me through my dp.
I'm out!
shift jare, u don't have levels undecided

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by narit: 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
So I got really embarrassed by some uncultured men today at the mall.. simply because you got the privileged to see my picture doesn’t give you the right to come over and want to start a conversation.. it really sad that men will never respect themselves for God sake I was with my fiancé!!! And to even imagine this guys look dirty and smell bad was despicable .. please I post here for opinions and to seek advice I’m not here to be friends or bed anyone, I’m not on anyone level here. I don’t want tag your Nairalandmonika but please let what happen this morning do not repeat itself again
You really knows how to pull a plug casalindal, even sassygem101, your akin partner dey insult you. I really can't stop laughing.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
You o, the two nairalanders o, your fiance o...you're all crazy.

5 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Omoboricash(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
bigpicture001:

Your statement that "your not in same level with anyone here" is very very rude to say...

Do u imagine this forum is for secondary skl guys..? A lot of lecturers are here,lots of doctors, vey well paid tech developers, lots nd lots of naija professional abroad.....

Plz read again next time b4 u finally hit the send button....cuz I don't even believe u earn up to 450k per months. Now thats wot ..... Earns . so shut up
Empty barrel makes loudest noise. I'm sure she just graduated from University may be 2.or 3 years ago. What yardstick is she using to measure level?
Achievement

If you dig very well, she's still in labour market writing I beg to apply....

2 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by jayson87: 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
So I got really embarrassed by some uncultured men today at the mall.. simply because you got the privileged to see my picture doesn’t give you the right to come over and want to start a conversation.. it really sad that men will never respect themselves for God sake I was with my fiancé!!! And to even imagine this guys look dirty and smell bad was despicable .. please I post here for opinions and to seek advice I’m not here to be friends or bed anyone, I’m not on anyone level here. I don’t want tag your Nairalandmonika but please let what happen this morning do not repeat itself again
if you believe this crap, then you believe everything they tell you on CNN
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by HMarshal(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

Even tho I condemn thier action dont u tink ,it's worrisomely stupidto generalise
or are u just chasing more clout??
Maybe u stupidity concentration "Level" is actually so "high" that u couldn't "look" down to know posting ur picture on ur profile might actually attract that?& U you cum here to tell the world how I'll mannered & rotten ur line of tot actually is...fckn slowpoke

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by ashawopikin(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
what is this one feeling like self, u may even be infected with convid 19 for all we know

3 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
realokopi:
Stop being a monkey and take chill pill.
very sad indeed that people don't reason even in 2020.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
expose them na
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
SassyGem101:
What did I read? That you're no body's level here? Hmm...
Which level do you have? The one you you sought by clinging to a HIV man with your clear eyes? Oh... Now I see why you risked your health at all cost to get hooked to him so you can use him to achieve the levels you never had. And I still don't see any levels with all the noise you're going about making.
Judging from your pics and environment, you don't come across as classy but trashy.
Your skin alone speaks volume of lack of maintenance with uneven complexion and dullness. Yet you have the guts to call someone smelly.

Piss off!
With your local bend down select gown.

It's not her fault but the fault of some sissy guys who are not fit to be called men. I trust myself, I might have even spitted on her if I ever see her let alone talking to her.
The guys were even mentioning their monikers like kindergarten kids grin. Damn! So disgusting. I wonder the kind of eyes she would have used in looking at them.
Anyway na all these small small jambite boys full nairaland nowadays who're not fit to be called men. If not, one ngbeke won't be here saying she's not on their level. I think they deserve what they got.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Easybela:
undecided you should be happy you were even recognized by your pics, many ladies are very different from what they post online.

Nonsense and ingredients.

Attention seeker.
this neck, is it real or lhotoshopped?
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2020
peepydelano:
e fit be you sef

Tell her to mention the monikers na. I've never and will never behave like an idiot when I see I lady. God forbid. Alpha male, I hate sissy men who behaves like hegoats. That you're man doesn't mean you should not class yourself, make one slark overused smelly pussy they take you shine. grin. God forbid. Honestly the boys got served and I'm happy. The will learn some sense.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Poorboy: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
light099:

Tell her to mention the monikers na. I've never and will never behave like an idiot when I see I lady. God forbid. Alpha male, I hate sissy men who behaves like hegoats. That you're man doesn't mean you should not class yourself, make one slark overused smelly pussy they take you shine. grin. God forbid. Honestly the boys got served and I'm happy. The will learn some sense.
lol this one wey you dey boast, no allow the troll to mention you oooooo
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Liposure: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
whats so special about u dat guys r going gaga. Are u d only chick on earth. Honey, u need healing
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by hAlexandro(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
undecided undecided undecided you could have simply walked away. and moreover God humbles the mild don't be so full of yourself
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
Peurile shocked
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by CeCeEkol(f): 1:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
realokopi:
Imagine rubbish undecided
In your wildest dream undecided
In reality no man would even look at you twice; no ass, no boobs and you look malnourished and hungry and which fiancé are you talking about?? If you truely have a fiance why are you still dragging space in shiloh?
isnt this too harsh for one person? just imagine if she were your sister or friend. pls, calm down.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by CeCeEkol(f): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmmm its well ooo, her comment was kind of rude especially the "not in any levels with anyone here" but pls, make una sofri. there are other ways to correct her pls.

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by goodnessme1(f): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Tell Them
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Macgabe(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

I was with my fiancé for God sake!!! Everything is wrong coming to start a conversation with someone who is minding their business shopping.. and asking for my contact like seriously ??

Recognizing and coming around you to start a conversation should not be seen as being rude dear.

They didn't know that the person with you is your fiance so they can be forgiven for that too.

Asking for your contact.... you can subtly object that and turn them down.

If I were you, immediately after we exchange pleasantries, I'd introduce my fiance to them. This will not give them the opportunity to request for your contact again.

Note: the person with you could be a friend, brother, cousine etc so dont blame them for asking for your contact. Except them make some awful comments sha

2 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
I admit I was a little bit harsh but my sister would never post trash about anybody the way she did.
CeCeEkol:
isnt this too harsh for one person? just imagine if she were your sister or friend. pls, calm down.

3 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Poorboy:
lol this one wey you dey boast, no allow the troll to mention you oooooo

You wish son. Guys like me don dey pepper bitches since 1900. If most men are like me, most of these bitches go don get sense tey tey because most would be so irrelevant in life except for the intelligent ones who can contribute meaningful to life. Sorry I'm different I don't make stupid things famous.
No bitch dead, alive or yet to be born can use me shine..... My thoughts and prayers to those jambite boys who got served hard. grin. Learn to be an alpha male not a sissy.
Bitches are the ones supposed to be running after you not otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by valirex: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
I know you are lying but continue
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Poorboy: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
light099:

You wish son. Guys like me don dey pepper bitches since 1900. If most men are like me, most of these bitches go don get sense tey tey because most would be so irrelevant in life except for the intelligent ones who can contribute meaningful to life. Sorry I'm different I don't make stupid things famous.
No bitch dead, alive or yet to be born can use me shine..... My thoughts and prayers to those jambite boys who got served hard. grin. Learn to be an alpha male not a sissy.
Bitches are the ones supposed to be running after you not otherwise.
confidence overload
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
goodnessme1:
Tell Them
I want to take you out...
Happy birthday undecided
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
Poorboy:
confidence overload

Yea son. Honestly it breaks my heart how majority of sissy men have turned manhood to joke before these bitches. A NLander some days ago opened a thread about how he created a fake female moniker and how guys send him pm all the time like helpless hegoats. That sucks.
These bitches are irrelevant since the days of tower of Babel, they don't count them nor involve them in anything important in the society in those days, but lets say Jesus Christ gave them importance which is civilization and they needed to be treated as important gender too, but that doesn't mean a guy should become a stepping stone for bitches. A head should never be the tail. Fck all these sissy men and pssy niggas.
One truth is, if there are no bitches in the world, there will still be war, football, Putin, Trump, everything good thing we have now and even a better world because there wont be distractions but if only bitches exist in life, their world will be so empty and boring. That's to show you how irrelevant they're. I'm not attacking the female gender, but we only have to spill out the bitter truth sometimes.
That's why I love men like Pete Edochie, Trump, Putin, slaying bitches and feminist back to back. A guy must always know his worth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by tunize(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2020
Anytime i see this comment of "not being on anyone's level or i'm bigger than this bla bla bla, the thing still baffles me cos Anty/uncle wen dey spread or dey brag some ppl inside here fit feed ur entire family for years. O.p not everyone is broke......!!!!
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Poorboy: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2020
light099:

Yea son. Honestly it breaks my heart how majority of sissy men have turned manhood to joke before these bitches. A NLander some days ago opened a thread about how he created a fake female moniker and how guys send him pm all the time like helpless hegoats. That sucks.
These bitches are irrelevant since the days of tower of Babel, they don't count them nor involve them in anything important in the society in those days, but lets say Jesus Christ gave them importance which is civilization and they needed to be treated as important gender too, but that doesn't mean a guy should become a stepping stone for bitches. A head should never be the tail. Fck all these sissy men and pssy niggas.
One truth is, if there are no bitches in the world, there will still be war, football, Putin, Trump, everything good thing we have now and even a better world because there wont be distractions but if only bitches exist in life, their world will be so empty and boring. That's to show you how irrelevant they're. I'm not attacking the female gender, but we only have to spill out the bitter truth sometimes.
That's why I love men like Pete Edochie, Trump, Putin, slaying bitches and feminist back to back. A guy must always know his worth.
so you're indirectly telling me your mother is irrelevant and not important to the society?
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Poorboy: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2020
tunize:
Anytime i see this comment of "not being on anyone's level or i'm bigger than this bla bla bla, the thing still baffles me cos Anty/uncle wen dey spread or dey brag some ppl inside here fit feed ur entire family for years. O.p not everyone is broke......!!!!
This is nairaland so many trolls here..... And you believe when her name doesn't have Dangote in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Call Off This Relationship? Please Help / Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. / LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.