Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today (11993 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:36am On Mar 25, 2020
Jacqueline22:

Choi
Are you sure? Okay what was your comment
my comment or comments are I want to marry u grin
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2020
grin grin
chiiraq802:

Ahhhaaa!!! God weeeeee nt 4give yhu..lolzxx
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by bmdmixer: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2020
what is this one feeling like.
obvious u are scared to loose ur atm because u dont look like one mature enough to work, levels u get? what u got self, omo almost every one is indoor, better talk well, feeling like what? rubbish.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 25, 2020
What did I read? That you're no body's level here? Hmm...
Which level do you have? The one you you sought by clinging to a HIV man with your clear eyes? Oh... Now I see why you risked your health at all cost to get hooked to him so you can use him to achieve the levels you never had. And I still don't see any levels with all the noise you're going about making.
Judging from your pics and environment, you don't come across as classy but trashy.
Your skin alone speaks volume of lack of maintenance with uneven complexion and dullness. Yet you have the guts to call someone smelly.

Piss off!
With your local bend down select gown.

11 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
So I got really embarrassed by some uncultured men today at the mall.. simply because you got the privileged to see my picture doesn’t give you the right to come over and want to start a conversation.. it really sad that men will never respect themselves for God sake I was with my fiancé!!! And to even imagine this guys look dirty and smell bad was despicable .. please I post here for opinions and to seek advice I’m not here to be friends or bed anyone, I’m not on anyone level here. I don’t want tag your Nairalandmonika but please let what happen this morning do not repeat itself again
you are not on anyone level here like seriously please what do u do for a living? gold diggers dn dey geh levels nw oh. a random bitch with no level will suddenly get married to a rich guy and she start claiming level forgetting she iz a gold digging bitch. dat can't personnally make a living on her own without rendering a hump. shit really happens oh angry angry

4 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 25, 2020
SassyGem101:
What did I read? That you're no body's level here? Hmm...
Which level do you have? The one you you sought by clinging to a HIV man with your clear eyes? Oh... Now I see why you risked your health at all cost to get hooked to him so you can use him to achieve the levels you never had. And I still don't see any levels with all the noise you're going about making.
Judging from your pics and environment, you don't come across as classy but trashy.
Your skin alone speaks volume of lack of maintenance with uneven complexion and dullness. Yet you have the guts to call someone smelly.

Piss off!
With your local bend down select gown.
Hmm i know u!!! unless u r nt tha pesin on tha dp grin
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by austinsmat(m): 11:15am On Mar 25, 2020
Look at your picture,mis you are still doing fiancé stuff put your ass down. because flower fades caway

3 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 25, 2020
Some one just made a complain and stand a chance so people can take note.all you guys can do is call her names,why is black people from Africa so stupid ? I believe there is something wrong with that part of the brain that makes people reason in a black person mostly blacks from africa.

4 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Coolgent(m): 11:18am On Mar 25, 2020
Attention seeker!
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 25, 2020
realokopi:
Imagine rubbish undecided
In your wildest dream undecided
In reality no man would even look at you twice; no ass, no boobs and you look malnourished and hungry and which fiancé are you talking about?? If you truely have a fiance why are you still dragging space in shiloh?
stop being stupid and take correction I wonder when you became the creator .
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Satan66(m): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Narialanders are easy asf to trick
Non of y'all have figured out this woman is clearly clout chasing

4 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Miniso:
Hmm i know u!!! unless u r nt tha pesin on tha dp grin

You know me from where please?

Is that what you came here for? Going about identifying people?
Im out of here. Since you guys are not going to let me be.

First it was Jewessgratitude saga. Now its someone knowing me through my dp.
I'm out!
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

I was with my fiancé for God sake!!! Everything is wrong coming to start a conversation with someone who is minding their business shopping.. and asking for my contact like seriously ??
my dear I concur that lots of people here are mentally challenged I understand how embarrassed you felt.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

I was with my fiancé for God sake!!! Everything is wrong coming to start a conversation with someone who is minding their business shopping.. and asking for my contact like seriously ??
my dear I concur that lots of people here are mentally challenged I understood how embarrassed you felt.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 25, 2020
duduade:
Don't worry after you born two children all that high self esteem will leave you
same nonsense believe y'all have in Africa
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by EmyLeo(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2020
When You Imagine The Way Some Guys Behave At Times, You Wonder IF Their Balls Have Been Replaced With Table Tennis Ball Have Some Ego Nitori Olohun!!

And To You Casalindal, You Don't Need That Story Of You Not In Someone's Level, If Truly You Are Not, You Won't Come Here Seeking Advice And Opinions! Just Sit Down, Be Humble, Get Your Advice And Geddifork!
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Freelane33(m): 11:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Aso nla koni eyanla
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2020
Stop being a monkey and take a chill pill.
azimo:
stop being stupid and take correction I wonder when you became the creator .

6 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2020
realokopi:
Stop being a monkey and take chill pill.
Are you Emmanuel Okopi
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nairalandmonika: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
So I got really embarrassed by some uncultured men today at the mall.. simply because you got the privileged to see my picture doesn’t give you the right to come over and want to start a conversation.. it really sad that men will never respect themselves for God sake I was with my fiancé!!! And to even imagine this guys look dirty and smell bad was despicable .. please I post here for opinions and to seek advice I’m not here to be friends or bed anyone, I’m not on anyone level here. I don’t want tag your Nairalandmonika but please let what happen this morning do not repeat itself again
Why u come mention me for the matter?

5 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by hfinest1(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2020
CLOSED!!

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2020
Is he wanted by FBI?? grin grin
peepydelano:
Are you Emmanuel Okopi
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2020
realokopi:
Is he wanted by FBI?? grin grin
no,but are you Emmanuel okopi?
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by finczydabadman(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2020
Yenyenyen... Just Negodu na
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Why do you want to know??
peepydelano:
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by id4sho(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
c monkey, u are not on anyone's level.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
Do I look like him??
peepydelano:
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by pharrell8(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

Since ur not on anyone's level den I don't think nairaland is d best place for u.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by airex(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:

Which fiance? U mean the one with H. I.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
realokopi:
Do I look like him??
Ok,you are not him,i just checked
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
Alright
peepydelano:
Ok,you are not him,i just checked
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by pmoye(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
"...dragging space in shiloh..." grin grin grin grin

Nairalanders fear God!

realokopi:
Imagine rubbish undecided
In your wildest dream undecided
In reality no man would even look at you twice; no ass, no boobs and you look malnourished and hungry and which fiancé are you talking about?? If you truely have a fiance why are you still dragging space in shiloh?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Women Not Also Responsible For Making Men Irresponsible? / THREAD For ME And HALFRICA Alone / LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.