Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today (11998 Views)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by tunize(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
Poorboy:
This is nairaland so many trolls here..... And you believe when her name doesn't have Dangote in it.
Its annoying my brother who nvr chop well or dey live up on boyfriend or one thing go dey talk of level wen the person nvr see life.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Bynz: 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
That was how Jack Ma was now a billionaire
U never can tell those so called dirty nairalanders could turn out to be the husband u are looking for

Casalindal:
So I got really embarrassed by some uncultured men today at the mall.. simply because you got the privileged to see my picture doesn’t give you the right to come over and want to start a conversation.. it really sad that men will never respect themselves for God sake I was with my fiancé!!! And to even imagine this guys look dirty and smell bad was despicable .. please I post here for opinions and to seek advice I’m not here to be friends or bed anyone, I’m not on anyone level here. I don’t want tag your Nairalandmonika but please let what happen this morning do not repeat itself again
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Poorboy: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2020
tunize:

Its annoying my brother who nvr chop well or dey live up on boyfriend or one thing go dey talk of level wen the person nvr see life.
angry grin grin
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by unmask: 3:03pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
So I got really embarrassed by some uncultured men today at the mall.. simply because you got the privileged to see my picture doesn’t give you the right to come over and want to start a conversation.. it really sad that men will never respect themselves for God sake I was with my fiancé!!! And to even imagine this guys look dirty and smell bad was despicable .. please I post here for opinions and to seek advice I’m not here to be friends or bed anyone, I’m not on anyone level here. I don’t want tag your Nairalandmonika but please let what happen this morning do not repeat itself again
I would say....You are rude and if you were embarrassed you brought it upon yourself. I know everybody gets excited when they get proposed to....but having a fiance or being a fiancee is not an achievement for pple with sound values.....so you can stop with the "my fiance this and my fiance that" it gets boring real quick

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Netblyss(f): 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
This lady is so rude! Haba!

I don't see the point of bringing this to Nairaland. It's almost as if the story is made up and op is just seeking attention.

Jeez

2 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Poorboy:
so you're indirectly telling me your mother is irrelevant and not important to the society?

It depends on how a woman respects herself. A woman's importance is tied to her dignity.
Since my mother respects herself, yes. A real mother. Not only my mother but most women in older generation have dignity.
Not like most of these useless smelling things who call themeselves women nowadays.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by femi4: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
where is the pincture so that when I see you at mall's gate ....i ll holla you
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by goodnessme1(f): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2020
eni4real:
I want to take you out... Happy birthday undecided
Thanks for the wish.

Covik one 9 is real.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Poorboy: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2020
light099:

It depends on how a woman respects herself. A woman's importance is tied to her dignity.
Since my mother respects herself, yes. A real mother. Not only my mother but most women in older generation have dignity.
Not like most of these useless smelling things who call themeselves women nowadays.
Go back and read what you typed previously...... Don't grow with the mentality of thinking women are not important. They have their roles and without a woman this world will come to an end.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
Poorboy:
Go back and read what you typed previously...... Don't grow with the mentality of thinking women are not important. They have their roles and without a woman this world will come to an end.

Grow up son. Stop living with your mind tied to the wrapper of a woman.
Bitches or no bitches in life, nothing wont change.
Give me the important roles of women apart from child bearing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
goodnessme1:
Thanks for the wish.

Covik one 9 is real.
Lolz grin
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Papadoh(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
Not on anyone's level? What a fucking joke, who you be??!!

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by viceddy95(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2020
bigpicture001:

Your statement that "your not in same level with anyone here" is very very rude to say...

Do u imagine this forum is for secondary skl guys..? A lot of lecturers are here,lots of doctors, vey well paid tech developers, lots nd lots of naija professional abroad.....

Plz read again next time b4 u finally hit the send button....cuz I don't even believe u earn up to 450k per months. Now thats wot ..... Earns . so shut up
What are you saying sir;why giving her hope,,does she have 450k in account ?that should be your conclusion, she no worth 200k......

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
Seriously u guys have no chill, She's on HIV's level and was embarrassed to be seen with her covids's 1984 version.. Make una leave am..

2 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Poorboy: 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2020
light099:

Grow up son. Stop living with your mind tied to the wrapper of a woman.
Bitches or no bitches in life, nothing wont change.
Give me the important roles of women apart from child bearing?
it depends on your family..... So nothing I explain that you will understand... Your mother must have truly been very irrelevant as you pointed out.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Brunicekid(m): 3:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
OK
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by linearity: 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2020
azimo:
Some one just made a complain and stand a chance so people can take note.all you guys can do is call her names,why is black people from Africa so stupid ? I believe there is something wrong with that part of the brain that makes people reason in a black person mostly blacks from africa.

She comes off as rude and full of herself by any standard.

Her complains are all in line and appropriate until she pulled the ‘am not in anyone’s level here’.

Imagine walking into a police state or a court anywhere in the world to present a complain and you add ‘am not in anyone’s level here’ which is a blanket statement inclusive of the the people you are complaining to; you will receive nasty and unwholesome remarks that will match or supersede yours.

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Ladiesdream: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
Poorboy:
it depends on your family..... So nothing I explain that you will understand... Your mother must have truly been very irrelevant as you pointed out.
grin grin grin grin una no go kill person, but not supporting you talking about his mother

2 Likes

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by dnawah(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
no be me o!!!
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2020
I hope u bought HIV DRUGS, U would need them.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Poorboy: 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2020
Ladiesdream:
grin grin grin grin una no go kill person, but not supporting you talking about his mother
He said women are irrelevant to the world,,,,, so his mother inclusive.
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Poorboy:

Now I see you slow to learn, I already answered your question about my mother.
You just proved the point why the OP will always have reasons to boast because sissy men whose thinking can never rise beneath the feet of bitches will ever abound in life.
Life is made in such a way that everything will always abound - the chaff and the wheat, the sheeples and the illuminated minds, the poor and the rich, the wise and the foolish, the real men and the sissies.
Enjoy your day son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Ladiesdream: 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Poorboy:
embarassed tongue embarassed
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by dnawah(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2020
Casalindal:
cool down u r lucky that am not the one u met,I hug u start to kiss u,I no go fear Corona.chie your eyes fine o!
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by ikennamadu1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2020
Them for slap yu and your bf.... Since you don't have sense
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Poorboy:

Oh, I see you're trying to impress some bitches here. A female moniker replied you now, perhaps a fake moniker. Your head should really swell because a whole lady replied you. A kind of man who laughs sheepishly uncontrollably when a lady gives him attention.
No wonder they come tomorrow to say they're not on same level with you. Anyway, bitches know the kind of sissies they toy with. I'd rather be an ant than be a sissy. Head cannot be tail. God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Poorboy: 3:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
light099:

Now I see you slow to learn, I already answered your question about my mother.
You just proved the point why the OP will always have reasons to boast because sissy men whose thinking can never rise beneath the feet of bitches will ever abound in life.
Life is made in such a way that everything will always abound - the chaff and the wheat, the sheeples and the illuminated minds, the poor and the rich, the wise and the foolish, the real men and the sissies.
Enjoy your day son.
no point still been made by you.....

You said women are irrelevant.

You later said your mother is not among the irrelevant women.

What makes your mother relevant?
Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
Poorboy:

Read the post again son, you're still young, reading to understand shouldn't be a problem at this stage.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by Folzye(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
I did not really want to comment before, but this got me really angry "I’m not on anyone level here" who the hell are you? ... Those guys self no dey respect themselves, you come here to a public forum to be forming... Who you help? Mtcheew!

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by DoubleEngine007: 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
klenton:

you and your HIV infested fiancee, yet ur talking about level....ewu gambia

with this epidemic in the country, yet your here forming imaginary celebrity with your cooked up bullshit

you be correct Ezi bida....abeg park one side, the world have a lot of issues on its hand now
Why una dey reply that masquerade sef?? That painted face is not worth all these attention at all..

1 Like

Re: I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today by MrExpensive: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Poorboy:

it's quite foolish of him to say that, ask of the sisters if they are relevant to humanity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LADIES: Does This Happen To You? (Pics) / My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, / How To Identify Siblings That Have Intimacy Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.