Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. (2931 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I! / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by zina1(f): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2007
Hello house.i need your help on this matter.i met this guy some weeks back and we started talking and eventually became friends.somewhere along the line he wanted to go into a relationship,that he wants me by him and all that  but there's a catch.Firstly,he says he wants a relationship without sex at least for the first 3 months.2ndly,that he wants to be very open and free with me,he wants to be able to tell me anything n not keep things with me.i was like beautiful and then he told me all about his ex-girlfriends n all that.Not until on Saturday i went 2 see him and we got talking then he tells me that he had sex with the his very last girlfriend on tiesday last week.i was like i thought u said u had broken-up with her,then he goes 'we are off and on'.i tried to talk about it and understand why and he was like this is the 1 thing he doesn't want,me complaining about his ex,to make matters worse,the ex called him then n lo and behold,they were supposed to go out that same evening. He says that he's scared of women and all that.i felt bad and he noticed it and since then he's like been avoiding me not until i told him I'll play by his rules that he said OK.
House please advice me,What do you make of this cos? What do u advice?
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by SweetT1: 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2007
@Zina
I'll honestly tell you that you are waisting your time with this loser if you continue to see him ! You nee to leave him alone while you still can, it's only weeks old relationship and get out b/4 you develop feelings for him. HE'S A LOSER !!!!
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by jhibola: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2007
[b][/b][i][/i] O GA OOOOO, I SERIOUSLY AGREE WITH SWEET.T, U ARE WASTING YOUR TIME WITH A GUY WHOSE BODY IS WITH YOU BUT IS SOUL IS SOME WHERE ELSE, AND 2RU LOVE IS ALL ABOUT SOUL NOT BODY, WHAT GAVE U THE ASSURANCE THAT HE WAS NOT LIEING IN THE FIRST PLACE?
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by DewDrop(f): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2007
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by anon101(f): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2007
The girl a guy tells things like that is more like a friend to the guy….let me tell you something, this guy needs someone by his side while he gets himself perfectly back with his girl. He is still in love with his “ex” he is so faithful to her that he cant cheat on her with you ( thats y he will not sleep with you). you are only there as a shoulder to cry on .if you want that stay . but my advise is for you to move on , you are only hurting urself more. So b4 u get burnt, ……

please i want to know what sort of guy this is
is he living in nigeria,uk us, where

thanks
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by anon101(f): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2007
@dewdrop, some girls don’t mind been second option even 10th option I don’t know what is wrong with this world we are,

, and I am sure if we were to see ur pic zina, u are a beautiful innocent princess and u deserve ur ONLY Prince NOT someone elses
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by sillyboy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2007
My candid advise is to stick with the guy because it seems you are quite dumb, and the guy seems quite smart. Let the guy start to "fire" the two of you now! You could even learn some "firing" styles from your "iyale"(so called ex) by peeping through the key hole while she's "firing" the guy. angry
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by halleberry(f): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2007
@sillyboy --lol I CANT HELP BUT REALLY LAUGH

THAYS SO FUNNY ,,,U ARE DEFINITELY A SILLY BOY
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 05, 2007
this lady is simply a dope-head.

I'm damn sure, she's still in secondary/high school.

Go and read and pass yur exams with flying colors
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by Tarami(f): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2007
That you can even ask for advice on this kind of issue is mind boggling.Take what is left of your pride and run out of this useless situation.Dont you ever give anyone the permission to downgrade and walk all over you .
Enough said. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2007
@ tarami,

you said it all
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by dominobaby(f): 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2007
I absolutely see no reason why you should stick with him, unless you're okay with being a second choice. Why be that when you can have a sane guy for yourself!
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by dominobaby(f): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2007
I absolutely see no reason why you should stick with him, unless you're okay with being a second choice. Why be that when you can have a sane guy for yourself!
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by Tarami(f): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2007
@enitan2002 thanks ojare kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2007
@ TARAMI

dont thank me, but thank the bobo that will playing with the opeke's heart
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by mcube(f): 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2007
if u want to be a second hand i mean TOKUNBOH u can go ahead. let him off the hook girl.
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by luxoire(f): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2007
@POSTER
YOU ARE NOT SERIOUSLY ASKING THAT QUESTION ARE U?? angry shocked

look hun, kick his badlY brought up DISHONEST derriere to the pavement, and whilst ur at it, spit on his sorry lil face,

he wants u to be a booty call, or an emotional sack, where he can go have sex his ex, and when he has emotional issues, come and dump on u. gurl this relationhsip is gonna be an emotional hassle for u, one which u dont need, cos i bet u, when he's 'fine' he gonna be looking for his ex to share his 'happy moments' with (however few these are)TWISTED PSYCHO

TELL HIM, ITS ALL OR NOTHING, ur not an emotional bin, if the chick only wants sex, then its his wahala not urs if he cant co-ordinate his d*ck and his mouth to speak the same language, if she enjoys his sex and his company.then they had better make it work, and spare u wahala, MEANTIME, U MAKE UR DECISION AND UR POSITION CLAER AND STICK BY IT!!
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2007
This is the truth.

His ex girlfriend is actually his girlfriend.

You, the supposed new girlfriend, are a spare tyre.
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2007
chic

u haven't had a boyfriend in ages right

and you thot , wow i cant let this get away

the guy sniffed you out from afar

he just sensed you were in the right place emotionally to buy this whole lie

its manipulation at its best

you will soon become a statistic and a guest on Oprah wink
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by cuteass1(f): 1:59am On Jun 13, 2007
@ twin (luxoire)

please ask her for me wink

@ zina

What in the whole wide world did you say you were still doing with him??

He doesnt want to have sex with you, but he wouldnt mind having sex with his "ex" shocked shocked

He's scared of women, but he's not scared of laying his "ex"??

They're going on and off?? this nonsense of his is just too incredible for my comprehension angry angry

Who the hell is he to tell you what he wants from you or not, when he can't be straight forward and sincere, you shouldn't complain about his "ex", but he'll have all the "right" to cheat on you when his manipulative soul well pleases??

And he's the one that is mad at you?? when he was the architect of the problems you're having??

Darling, do you really see this "cheat" as the love of your life?? Don't you honestly believe you deserve 1001 times better??
Please hun read the hand-writing on the wall, its too clear for you to miss it . . when they're "off", he's totally yours, but when they're "on", what happens to you??
And come to think of it, what if they eventually go "on", and the "off" never comes??
You just can't accept it, and i don't think there's any point in asking him to choose, he already made his choice, and from all indications and actions you arent the chosen one cry cry
If you on the other hand make him choose you, then you'll forever live in uncertainties, Cos hismind obviously is with her.
Dearie it isnt too late yet, make hay while the sun shines, you can do better, comm'on you're worth gold, don't settle for bronze . . you'll only end up miserable. And i sincerely don't want that for you. Its time to get going girl!! wink wink
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by kittykat1(f): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2008
@ cute-ass

U've said it all.

@ poster run and get some sense into ur life.

[/b][b]A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

BE WISE!!!!
[b][/b]
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by OhJayzy: 2:23pm On Apr 15, 2008
cute-ass:

@ zina

What in the whole wide world did you say you were still doing with him??

He doesnt want to have sex with you, but he wouldnt mind having sex with his "ex" shocked shocked

He's scared of women, but he's not scared of laying his "ex"??

They're going on and off?? this nonsense of his is just too incredible for my comprehension angry angry

Who the hell is he to tell you what he wants from you or not, when he can't be straight forward and sincere, you shouldn't complain about his "ex", but he'll have all the "right" to cheat on you when his manipulative soul well pleases??

I no know say you sef see am! I didn't want to say anything before.  . . . . . but it is so obvious that this chic needs to wake up and smell da coffee!

cute-ass:

And he's the one that is mad at you?? when he was the architect of the problems you're having??

Darling, do you really see this "cheat" as the love of your life?? Don't you honestly believe you deserve 1001 times better??

Please hun read the hand-writing on the wall, its too clear for you to miss it . . when they're "off", he's totally yours, but when they're "on", what happens to you??
And come to think of it, what if they eventually go "on", and the "off" never comes??
You just can't accept it, and i don't think there's any point in asking him to choose, he already made his choice, and from all indications and actions you arent the chosen one cry cry
If you on the other hand make him choose you, then you'll forever live in uncertainties, Cos hismind obviously is with her.

WORD!! Those ladies who have ears to hear. . . .let them hear! shocked

Most guys use this tactic of getting mad at the girl, as a defence mechanism when they want to wriggle out of a sticky situation.

The guy' is just using you. . . . .for laughs! undecided
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by simoen(f): 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2008
i think this chick is BLINDLY INLOVE, please dear open yr eyes,use yr head not yr heart, this dude is juz trying to play u,he is waiting 4 d right time 2 sort tins out and go back 2 his ex, beside its juz weeks old u met,so let him go back 2 his EX, plzzzzzz

i]]*** shakes head**zoom off lipsrsealed[/i][/
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by laudate: 7:36pm On Apr 26, 2008
The girl is not blindly in love. . . .she is just BLIND. Period. May she receive her sight! angry
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2008
The Cheek of it all, abeg dump his ass angry
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by Eclairs: 7:04am On Apr 27, 2008
This post is absolutely disgraceful.

You didnt't hv to bring this to nairaland to take a decision. If you dont know wht to do on the basics of what you'v seen then, I think you need deliverance. I mean deliverance.

Absolute gibberish. Sorry!
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by Eclairs: 7:06am On Apr 27, 2008
infact, do something new with your life. You can see everyone finks you'r blind.

I beg, talk beta fin
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by spoilt(f): 4:32pm On Apr 27, 2008
do you need SPOILT to tell you to run for your life?
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by Cadet(f): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2008
Make yourself his ex too.
the new title "Me, My Ex and His Ex"

I can't go through all that. Once she's his ex, she's his ex. there's no on and off when you have another gf. mAN, THAT'S WHY AM TIRED OF ALL THIS b/gf THING
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by spoilt(f): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2008
Cadet:

Make yourself his ex too.
the new title "Me, My Ex and His Ex"

I can't go through all that. Once she's his ex, she's his ex. there's no on and off when you have another girlfriend. mAN, THAT'S WHY AM TIRED OF ALL THIS b/girlfriend THING

funny as heck but true talk my sister
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by laudate: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2008
spoilt:

funny as heck but true talk my sister

Abi, o! I beg, talk am louder make dem hear!
Re: Me,my Boyfriend And His Ex. by Blossomng: 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2008
please take o your heels, he dont love you, he just wants to use as a substitue peraventure any heartbreak.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Few Things You Need To Know About Women / Fine Boy Fine Trouble / Messages Found My Wife Had Writen When We Were Sorting Out Our Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.