Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu (47201 Views)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) / Lockdown: Osagie Ehanire, Chikwe Ihekweazu Meet Buhari (Photos) / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thank God he is OK
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Another photoshop grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Barber I no miss you.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by OmoOduduwa01: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Show me a Hausa/Fulani man without a transistor radio and I'll show you a galaxy without a star grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by maxzzo1(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thank God buhari dey ooo but why na only one pose make him shake abi den mould am? na observation Ma first run.....

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Seetto: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Gandollaar:
See how he sat motionless grin
Some of you wey dey think say buhari is not healthy, I pray one day you set your eyes on him, buhari skin dey glitter like diamond, The day I saw him at arungungun fishing festival my boss wey dey claim
bigmanism admitted, he touch my shoulder and said my son money is good, see as buhari skin is shinning, you sure this man no be clone dey clone am truly, all of us burst into laughter...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by OChimex: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Don't be surprised to find out this is a photoshopped picture.
This is the same aid that get paid to lie to us.

Your head dey there. Look the pic very well and see for yourself why this is a lie.

1. Why was everybody wearing facemask except one person?
Ans. the two people wearing mask were in the room, but the one not wearing mask wasn't in the room, hence no need to protect self.

2. Why is he addressing the nation thru pictures and tweets instead of him coming on live TV, the way he addressed the Covik one nine birus?
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by babajeje123(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
EDOLUWA:
A truly wise leader doesn't give room for speculations at all times. And this happens only in Nigeria because large section of the country follow their leaders based on religion, ethnic and political basis.

If He is truly healthy let him address the nation. Unfortunately all these images being thrown here and there shows the Presidency is hiding a lot about him.
I don't know why this is difficult to do.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by guru90: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nigerian Politicians are really enjoying this Covid 19 at Home with so much refreshment in their Fridge @ Home....
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
ornicus:

Ah, the only thing the BUHARI administration does right, unleash dss clowns on critics

Is calling someone a stupid man or wishing death upon someone criticism??
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by sayso: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2020
Address the nation and take questions from press men. Mba nu
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Ishitinyourlife: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
They can't even doctor a photo right, fools
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
With all this billions of niara been donated by Individuals and NGOs, I think by now we should be getting coro alerts.. N10k per citizens is not bad nah..
It should be #1m each.The money plenty pass our population.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by OluVerve(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2020
Where is the seemingly hired Imam of doom or the self styled nit wit who parades himself as peace seeking but could not fight the leaders of his country over their shortcomings?

NB: nose mask or not, the distance is a preventive measure and everyone in there most have been checked.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Ishitinyourlife: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
festacman:
The pitiable thing is that some Nigerians have allowed their HATRED for Buhari to drive them to wish and pray that COVID-19 cases and deaths should escalate in Nigeria so that their hatred and poor rating of Buhari will be justified. Simply malevolent and they will be disappointed.

Let's face it, If God wasn't in control, COVID-19 cases in Nigeria could have been as worse as it is in Italy given that up till early March 2020, Nigerian businessmen were still going to and fro China.

Now, there is no doubt presidential address is politically correct and emotionally fashionable. However, it is meticulous planning and effective actions rather than mere inspirational words that solve problems. Yes, it could have been better if Pres. Buhari talked once in a while but if he chooses not to, he should continue to do the NEEDFUL, working effectively from background with state governors, NCDC and presidential response committee. Above all, he should stay safe and strong for the tasks ahead.
You don't know anything, when they start testing the masses then you'll know what's up
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
This people think we're idiots like them. Edited 2 old videos and dished out, no audio, where is the live conference? Why can't he stand before a camera live and address the nation. We're in crises Goddammit!
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by BOBAN2710: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
The hopeless fool don't need mask hence he is already in the belle of the deadly virus 'soon he will join ABBA kyri in Cuba yeye man
NGWALANDABIA
u no dey taya with all this una CUBA conspiracy theory?
dont die a suden death because of mr president cos d rate u are accellerating u will soon burnout of calories like cheetahs dat over speed chasing a prey and dats a suden death for u and ur people of hate.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by semyman: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
All the dingbats asking for the whereabout of the president, I hope you have cum now with this?

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by newman0017(m): 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
This OUR health minister and his Convik One Nine Birus mask sef... grin grin Na only the mask I see o
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by BigBabyJesus: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
you forget to say that the briefing is taking place in his hospital in London.
CHILDREN OF HATE
[/s]
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by bluefilm: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Chai.

Some people heart go dey cut now like my Bet9ja ticket.

Sai Baba!!!

Anyone man or woman who wishes you death will die first.

It has been written.

And so shall it be

#NextLevel

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by wyqay: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thank God
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by GuestLog: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
Buhari's double.

Who no know, no know!

You mean to tell me, all we get from Buhari is only photos?
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by BigBabyJesus: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2020
[s]
festacman:
The pitiable thing is that some Nigerians have allowed their HATRED for Buhari to drive them to wish and pray that COVID-19 cases and deaths should escalate in Nigeria so that their hatred and poor rating of Buhari will be justified. Simply malevolent and they will be disappointed.

Let's face it, If God wasn't in control, COVID-19 cases in Nigeria could have been as worse as it is in Italy given that up till early March 2020, Nigerian businessmen were still going to and fro China.

Now, there is no doubt presidential address is politically correct and emotionally fashionable. However, it is meticulous planning and effective actions rather than mere inspirational words that solve problems. Yes, it could have been better if Pres. Buhari talked once in a while but if he chooses not to, he should continue to do the NEEDFUL, working effectively from background with state governors, NCDC and presidential response committee. Above all, he should stay safe and strong for the tasks ahead.
[/s]
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by babajeje123(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
I'm sorry but it looks as if he was packaged on the seat.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
Melezenawii:
Shame on the enemies of the state spreading fake news

Theee is nothing like enemies of the state.......

What we have are people that meant well for the state against people that are benefactors of the corrupt state......

If you are not benefiting.... Pls join the clue....
Or remain dumb as a Zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2020
BigBabyJesus:
[s][/s]

Go and find work.

Online shilling is not a job.

BMC does not pay pension neither will it be a good career refrence.

Kai.

You get am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by festacman(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
bionixs:
a proverb says, " if you carry an empty basket as if it contains a raw meat, the flies would follow you" all these hide and hide mode of governance would always leave the people asking questions. There is no transparency in this government

The character of every government tilts towards the character of its leader. Current US government is narcissistic, focusing on rating because that's the innate character of billionaire Pres. Trump. Nigerian government is meticulously non-adventurous and emotionless because thats innate character of soldiery Pres. Buhari. Pres. was carefree and his government reflected that.
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by NgwalandAbia(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
BOBAN2710:

NGWALANDABIA
u no dey taya with all this una CUBA conspiracy theory?
dont die a suden death because of mr president cos d rate u are accellerating u will soon burnout of calories like cheetahs dat over speed chasing a prey and dats a suden death for u and ur people of hate.
my president is Jonathan so I don't know who else you are talking about
Re: Buhari Receives Briefing From Osagie Ehanire And Chikwe Ihekweazu by Centcanada: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2020
festacman:

I pity u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose On Splash FM Ibadan: "Buhari Wants To Give Tinubu Awolowo Treatment" / Atiku Rejects Wike Stadium Offer / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.