Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,432 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies (6581 Views)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Nigerians React As Ladies Strip Off For A Studio Photo Session. / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Omar09(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

smiley smiley smiley, such sincerity but why do you have (f) as you gender?

Cause I can.
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2020
GreatResearcher:
this thread is about exposing male who disguise as female on this platform.
Som1 mentioned u and say dat u are a guy.
I was tryin to let him/her knw dat d word 'guy' is a common gender and also let him/her knw dat u are not a male.
cheesy cheesy grin her comment weak me though
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Phadg(f): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:
Are you scared of tagging him or what

Cc: Phadg you are a boy oh, local Yahoo boy!!

Seems most of them just learnt about Nairaland and saw the great potential of getting lots of vulnerable sex-starved alfa males here, wee weel nor tekit angry angry angry
Guess that what u r into am sorry to disappoint you am a full grown lady.because am not given all this pussy hungry guy on nairaland my contact or allowing any1 use me or turn me to a mini atm doesn't change my gender.i joined nairaland to share my pain and seek for advice not a boyfriend. Ire ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:
you see.

There is a bot you will use and you will see their abode where they are resident and scamming fellow broke Nigerian guys with multiple sexy lady images.

Badoo.com
Michael
Eskimi
Facebook
And many more

White folks have stopped falling for them, so they now prefer local romance scam, guys be very careful.

Don't ever send money or card or gift or anything to any girl you meet online till you have met her in person.

And when meeting meet in an open public place cos these guys can be working with human organ harvesters known as ritual killers

Guys be careful these local yahoo boys have become desperate and even diabolocal

there was this guy i knew who was doing local yahoo.he would use his girlfriend to speak to his magas on phone anytime they requested to talk to him on him.dude was posing as a girl on the internet and collectingsmall change from magas until he lost his girlfriend to one of his male magas.turned out one of the magas was a properous medical doctor and since the guy was an unprogressive yahooboy his girlfriend had to conviniently fall in love with the doctor and spill the beans grin.i had to bust out laughing when he told me he lost his girlfriend to one of his male magas grin grin grin grin grin.though he said the doctor dude also dumped the girl as well after having his satisfaction.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
franchasng:
Are you scared of tagging him or what

Cc: Phadg you are a boy oh, local Yahoo boy!!

Seems most of them just learnt about Nairaland and saw the great potential of getting lots of vulnerable sex-starved alfa males here, wee weel nor tekit angry angry angry
abeg let those who want to be scammed to be scammed.they will have sense afterwords.everybody knows most of the female monikers here are actually guys posing as females so u will have urself to blame if u get scammed by one grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by IamPlato(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2020
Twoclans:

If I am a guy I will ask my sister or a friend to meet up with you.We will still be on the same spot and accusation.

Abeg let me ask ohhhh?What will I gain putting up as a female .Its even easier having the male symbol on nairaland. Nobody will call you evening newspaper or olosho grin

give Me The Number Of That Lady On Your Profile. I Want To Tell Her Something
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Pascopele: 2:09am On Mar 30, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
Pascopele he has so many profile and will act as a real woman. i swear if you no wise u go fall
Please mention them o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by SteveOfu: 2:29am On Mar 30, 2020
turn yourself to Nairaland detective,please be tagging me in all your comments.You are not doing the following me around job well.Your detective ability is wack
Lol and he deactivated.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by RenaissanceGuy: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Obembet, bigtt76 (http://twitter.com/bigtt76) and nairavsdollar are also males.

Shamelessly, obembe is even married

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by obembet(f): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
MJBOLT:
obembet is a man,busted his a55 months ago,that link is proof.

https://www.nairaland.com/5598700/send-christmas-shout-out-special-nairalander/2#85268810
RenaissanceGuy:
Obembet, bigtt76 (http://twitter.com/bigtt76) and nairavsdollar are also males.

Shamelessly, obembe is even married

This is what lack of job has cause in this country...I never blame u guys... If u want to find out if someone his a scammer, u would have dig out the truth find who has been scammed by them before. I have been in this platform since 2015, and I don't know if anyone has reported me.. I never change my name for once... I have received more than 200 mail and I have my male and females here. U guys should beta go and look for job and stop looking for free pussy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by MJBOLT: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
continue to parade as a lady on nairaland and a guy on facebook,shameless thing.nobody here needs your disgusting genitals,why dont you defend yourself,we are all waiting.

obembet:

This is what lack of job has cause in this country...I never blame u guys... If u want to find out if someone his a scammer, u would have dig out the truth find who has been scammed by them before. I have been in this platform since 2015, and I don't know if anyone has reported me.. I never change my name for once... I have received more than 200 mail and I have my male and females here. U guys should beta go and look for job and stop looking for free pussy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by obembet(f): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Check the time I join nairaland, once u see anyoy tag me or report me that I scammed him before... U can take then necessary step but if not and anyone tag me again... I will report u to the authority... And u will be deal with both legally and spirituality.
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by obembet(f): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
MJBOLT:
continue to parade as a lady on nairaland and a guy on facebook,shameless thing

The Facebook u are talking about doesn't belong to me... Jobless animal
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by MJBOLT: 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
the phone number you uploaded on this forum is linked to that facebook account,continue to amuse me,shameless thing

obembet:

The Facebook u are talking about doesn't belong to me... Jobless animal

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by RenaissanceGuy: 8:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
obembet:

Shut up and take your loss. In that screenshot I posted, you were talking about your wife, so what exactly are you trying to say? Even your current DP, you stole it from the internet. Sharrap mehn.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Shut up and take your loss. In that screenshot I posted, you were talking about your wife, so what exactly are you trying to say? Even your current DP, you stole it from the internet. Sharrap mehn.
e be things
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Aboguede(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Omo this children don catch u oh grin
obembet:

4 Likes

Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Aboguede(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
MJBOLT:
the phone number you uploaded on this forum is linked to that facebook account,continue to amuse me,shameless thing

Abeg omo kekere make una dey write mod join una monica so when we dey fight make we know who dey ban us
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by RenaissanceGuy: 10:48am On Dec 29, 2020
HerMajestycares, AnonymousRebecca, ValenciaBaddie, Baddiefreak and all of his numerous monikers grin grin
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Akanimoh113(m): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2020
franchasng:

Casalinda - this supposed classy lady is a guy. Don't be fooled, its a guy behind that moniker....yes some ladies can be controversial, but casalinda is definitely not a female, and if he wants to prove me wrong that he is not a guy, he can come forward with solid proofs!!

Now guys and ladies, over to you...tag those local Yahoo boys with female moniker who are here to scam people shocked shocked

Actually this one is Obviouscheesy
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Miner13: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2021
this place should be active
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by devilmaycry: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2021
Miner13:
this place should be active
seconded
Re: Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies by Casalindal(f): 11:19pm On May 02, 2021
Rule no 2. Violated I honestly feel ashamed for who so ever posted this. Like you had your time to Analyst me being a scammer. I need these post taken down. Mod who ever is in charge. I am offended

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls / Can The Circumference Of The D**k Increase By Drugs Or Exercise? / Get A Banging Hips, Butts And Breasts Enlargement Using Akpi Seed — See How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.