Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja (33807 Views)

Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court / #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Gandollaar(f): 6:22am On Mar 30, 2020
rusher14:
If dem born you well, disobey it.

Just accept the koboko as part of your sacrifice.
I'm not disappointed with your response. Imam of peace already classified you.

2 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by supereagle(m): 6:24am On Mar 30, 2020
He is looking for relevance. We have a great problem in Nigeria.

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by vkeeshez(m): 6:26am On Mar 30, 2020
What's up with you guys
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Sagelegend: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2020
The lawyer should park well Joor.

This is a matter of national safety. He is talking in the rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Gandollaar(f): 6:28am On Mar 30, 2020
JAMO84:
When Corona jam you, is it constitution that will treat you?
Nigeria is not a banana republic. What does it cost buhari and his government to follow the procedure? Did covik one nine break out last night?

This is why Nigeria can't progress beyond the ordinary.

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Openbusiness: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...You people just open mouth and talk any how. He is the president,he has the authority to take decisive actions in an emergency situation like this.
Authority from where? Which constitution? Just admit Buhari is a dictator and has authority over you in your banana republic to do anything he likes, whenever he likes.

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by deltateam: 6:30am On Mar 30, 2020
shortgun:
The lawyer is right...the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria guarantees freedom of movement and association.

Not in the midst of crises. Maybe people that wrote that constitution never considered Covid situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Gandollaar(f): 6:30am On Mar 30, 2020
Ochuksbaba:
as a lawyer he should have known the importance of National security and Public health and the urgency of the matters at hand because they will still be the one to blame the fresident tomorrow if he fails to take drastic actions..

If Bubu had taken such drastic actions to restrict flights and block our borders while quarantining abroad returnees whether big or small ,,we would not be here in the first place..

But I will still side with the Honourable SAN because if the executive is allowed such powers without recourse to the Constitution and due process ,Buhari may wake up any day and shut down a whole state for flimsy reasons which will be a derogation from the doctrine of Separation of power.

All in all,,the President should take drastic measures to curb the pandemic but should follow the Rule of Law

#peace
Urgency you say? Did covik one nine break out last night?

How long does it take for the right thing to be done?
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by supereagle(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2020
PqsMike:

Hey dear,

If I were u, I wouldn't argue ignorantly .... I would've picked up a copy of the constitution and educate myself.

Bye
Forget about constitution when circumstances warrant an issue. Election was postponed during JEGA's time against constitution standing because circumstances warranted it. Rules maybe rigid, but man must be flexible and think outside the box. This is national safety and crisis management.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by benflow7(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2020
I had always said the judiciary is one of our major problems in the country; a mata of national urgency and you are saying the National Assembly should have a recourse; will this not constitute a group of people gathering? Which is an easy way to make this virus spread. Aside this sir other nations didn't call for a national consensus before declaring curfews. Am currenting living outside the country where we have been indoor for a month now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Gandollaar(f): 6:32am On Mar 30, 2020
rusher14:

Everything is about tribe and religion to simpletons.

If not, why would a slowpoke like your president ever preside on the affairs of over 200m people?

4 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 30, 2020
rusher14:
If dem born you well, disobey it.

Just accept the koboko as part of your sacrifice.
I am beginning to think that most of you were raised on insults and bruises.Cant you counter an opinion with facts and logic?

2 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Gandollaar(f): 6:32am On Mar 30, 2020
rusher14:

Been on this forum since 2011.

I don't do tribe or religion.

Lmao
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:33am On Mar 30, 2020
Some pipu get problem in this country o. Many citizens abused the president that he is not doing something about the situation. Now that he did something they are all complaining

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Gandollaar(f): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2020
senatordave1:

Did states like wike and sanwoolu consist their assemblies?
Come again..
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:35am On Mar 30, 2020
Every one that says Buhari has no power to restrict movement and once said Buhari did nothing about the situation are all mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 30, 2020
https:///2348113726750
what do we do?[b]
1. We exclusively but collectively drive traffic, Clicks, Reaches, Reviews, Views, Subscriptions and followers. Only for active members of this group, especially for Opera News Creators.
2. We promote links, digital books, articles and products exclusively for members of this group
3. We source for freelance or contract writing jobs exclusively for members of this group as well as lessons on how to get the best value with your writing skills in the job market.
NB :
[b]We offer everything we do here at no cost at all. Spammers and inactive members will be removed swiftly
members of this group will repost, share and engage articles published by the paid platform through fellow members of this group
we have limited spaces before we revoke link!!!
You can get as much as 500k clicks per article
with engaging comments, likes and shares
Exclusively on telegram

To join, use the link below and follow the prompts to be directed to our telegram page
https:///2348113726750
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Gandollaar(f): 6:37am On Mar 30, 2020
Ikinternational:

That is a very strong immune system not to have been infected all this while.
Good for you sir
Nigerians no matter the age and place are very easy to decieve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by deltateam: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2020

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Gandollaar(f): 6:41am On Mar 30, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...You people just open mouth and talk any how. He is the president,he has the authority to take decisive actions in an emergency situation like this.
This is a democracy and not a dictatorship even though buhari is a dictator. The constiitution is what made him president and he swore an oath to defend it.

Buhari is always scoring own goal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Ayoefa: 6:41am On Mar 30, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Children born into tyrannical mushlems leaders always like autocratic orders of CowHaris

Children of hate born to retarded brainwashed ipob crazytian Biafuro monkeys are all over NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Gandollaar:
This is a democracy and not a dictatorship even though buhari is a dictator. The constiitution is what made him president and he swore an oath to defend it.

Buhari is always scoring own goal.
... And what do you understand about the power of a president in an emergency situation like this? Go read up the act that gave him such powers. I think it is already on the front page.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2020
LabDNA:
Yes he implied that it was illegal and Trump backtracked. That's the latest news incase you live in oshogbo bush.

I support the curfew but I passionately detest you buharideens and 'imale' mooslims.
idiotic pig weyrey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by SpaceAngel: 6:44am On Mar 30, 2020
For now this is the best decision whether it's legally right or wrong, I don't know. I'm compelled to still move because I'm in the essential services field.
If I had my way I'll not come out till this thing is over.
Pray for us in the field and pray for all because many may not make it. No need playing politics with things that have to do with lives. This is the effective way Nigeria can use to fight this scourge since we have limited resources.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by APCNig: 6:44am On Mar 30, 2020
LabDNA:
Yes he implied that it was illegal and Trump backtracked. That's the latest news incase you live in oshogbo bush.

I support the curfew but I passionately detest you buharideens and 'imale' mooslims.

Go get Corona first, then you will know whether it is legal or illegal.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Gaddafi1: 6:45am On Mar 30, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by mrkings84(m): 6:46am On Mar 30, 2020
U people were asking where is the president, where is the president.... Now he had surfaces. Why the complaints again??

One thing bubu didn't know was that all the borders has already been closed by the governors.... He is closing an already closed border.....

Bubu is truly a real time dullard and slowpoke!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 30, 2020
rusher14:

When Trump said he was going to quarantine New York yesterday, did Cuomo call it illegal?

Trump has already been told it's illegal and he has dropped the idea.

Anyway what does a 30k per month BMC zombie know?

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by teejet: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Thunder fire you there.

Useless educated illiterate!

Go ahead and sue Buhari.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2020
sweerychick:
Did state governors consult their respective state assemblies before closing their borders..

Oga go and sit down bubu shut down borders to prevent rice smuggling without the consent of the national assembly, na this one go different?

This is not the same with closing national borders. State borders are controlled by state governors...its their jurisdiction.

2 Likes

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Tom05: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2020
If them born you well go out and tell security authority that Buhari has no right to shutdown Lagos,Abuja and Ogun.. sorry is your case. Ask sowore.. Nobody will come for you: your case is O Y O grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Caught Flogging A Man In Jos (Video) / I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) / Let The Igbos Go — Asari Dokubo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.