Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja (33812 Views)

Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court / #EndSARS Panelist, Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, Fears For His Life! / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by johnad3(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2020
You are very stupid for saying he has no power to do so. Seeking approval from senators? Where are the senators? Are they ready to seat and conduct anything at all? Good Job My president although announcement came a bit late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by johnad3(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Google is there to answer

Goodgod213:
Are banks open tomorrow?
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by dalass(f): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2020
rusher14:

Trump did not give money, Congress did.

They all got 1000 usd. that's all that's important... So any stay at home order will work.

Unlike this poverty stricken side of the world and without much corona cases, one overfed President who have no idea is copying lockdown from US
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by BadBradley: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2020
senatordave1:

See where it led new York to.can any state afford to get over 40,000 cases4?
Africans will always lack the ability to look at the broader picture. Wetin una know is solving a problem with a bigger problem.

Once something is illegal, it is illegal. If Cuomo wants to call for quarantine let him do it. It wasn't Trump's call as such illegality can be used for any political purposes.

Another interesting news coming out of New York is hospitals now barring husbands from being present when their wives' give birth. The state of New York rescinded the order as illegal. And allow one person to be present with a woman in labour.

Tomorrow another tyrant will cite this move to oppress and take over any state.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by jarkbauer: 11:01am On Mar 30, 2020
Openbusiness:
And those people shouting "sit at home", sit at home without providing welfare for the people to meet their needs, without giving people money, see when this quarantine lockdown things starts to they bite too hard on the poor masses, just expect armed robberies to increase in your neighborhoods. When the poor get too hungry, he will enter kitchen las las. And guess what the poor man's favorite food is? They will eat the rich in their midst.
to come and steal what?
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by christtar(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2020
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/breaking-buhari-lacks-power-to-restrict-movement-in-lagos-abuja-adegboruwa/?

Adegoruwa Studied law but unfortunately for him he didn’t study common sense law
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by rusher14: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2020
dalass:

They all got 1000 usd. that's all that's important... So any stay at home order will work.

Unlike this poverty stricken side of the world and without much corona cases, one overfed President who have no idea is copying lockdown from US

But you aren't poverty stricken.

So on what basis are you calling others poverty stricken?
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by delpee(f): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2020
He should go out and confront security personnel tomorrow. There's law and there's common sense biko.

We should allow more people to get infected while they're working on new laws.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by adewad13(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Bro....Agídí n da mu yin.....just dare the directive...constitution is there to safe you...

ask Sowore his experience there in correction center.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Chatbot1234: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2020
our political activist will be our end, people that see everything as politics. they dont know when to stop.
glad naptu2 has cleared everything and this charge and bail lawyer better go back to reading law because he isnt fit yet.

1 Like

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Hassan080196(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
shortgun:
The lawyer is right...the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria guarantees freedom of movement and association.

Not in time of emergency... read section 45 and 305 of the constitution to understand it much better
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by luluman: 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
rusher14:
If dem born you well, disobey it.

Just accept the koboko as part of your sacrifice.
I spot a born slave.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by luluman: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
rusher14:

When Trump said he was going to quarantine New York yesterday, did Cuomo call it illegal?
And when did They become a standard for others to follow?
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Wettoid123: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
bkool7:

We don't complain here in Nigeria.
No water, light, road, job, stimulus packages for elderly and needy
And you say we're complaining

So we should sit and take their shits like u?

I know you zombies are in the majority

OK you don't get it right nigga where this guys suppose to complain they won't no light, water, infrastructure etc they won't complain about that people like Dino melaye cos it concerns the masses but trivial issue they we be complaining unnecessarily.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by dalass(f): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
rusher14:

But you aren't poverty stricken.

So on what basis are you calling others poverty stricken?

Don't you have people around you who are in need? We are basically selfish people in this country, the reason why petty thieves, kidnapping and other social vices are rampant. I remember a boy who stole gari and the poor guy was killed for it....

Let's all be humane please and think about and help others too

Even if I'm not poverty stricken, many others are. I'm just speaking for those voiceless people
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Goke7: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
dalass:

Don't you have people around you who are in need? We are basically selfish people in this country, the reason why petty thieves, kidnapping and other social vices are rampant. I remember a boy who stole gari and the poor guy was killed for it....

Let's all be humane please and think about and help others too

Even if I'm not poverty stricken, many others are. I'm just speaking for those voiceless people

and they made you their spokesman ba? we are all hypocrites, we do not care about others, the prices of food items have all increased for no reason and we want govt to put cash in our hands
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by babaireti(m): 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
Is the National assembly members that have all gone on recess and running away from corona virus ? this opposition people are too mean,may be he doesn't know that corona virus is beyond politics
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by 9jatriot(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
There are at least 190 countries in the world, out of which at least 150 of them have cases of corona virus. So far only USA is known to have given out the so called 1k USD, how much did you hear that China, India, Italy, Spain, Norway, Iran and other countries gave anybody? USA is just one country in the world and is not called the most prosperous for no reason.
Different cultures handle issues differently.
dalass:

Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by wolebest: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please tell this yeye SAN lawyer to shut up his mouth.

Disease is spreading, he is talking about constitutionality. will the constitution be remembered when hundreds of people die on the streets.

He should proffer solution to the impending chaos, healthcare challenge and imminent hunger for millions of Nigerians. You can imagine the calamity the poor are facing right now in India.

I pray it does not happen here God help us all.
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Legendguru: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yes
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by dalass(f): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
9jatriot:
There are at least 190 countries in the world, out of which at least 150 of them have cases of corona virus. So far only USA is known to have given out the so called 1k USD, how much did you hear that China, India, Italy, Spain, Norway, Iran and other countries gave anybody? USA is just one country in the world and is not called the most prosperous for no reason.
Different cultures handle issues differently.

What China and other countries you listed, do for their people, has your country ever done half for her citizens

Just imagine your baseless comparisons and they did not shut down food supplies.. Check out markets today and ATM galleries today.... Madness....I didn't go as I envisaged it..my neighbors gave me the picture all around.. ..

Can this country boast of what others take for granted like water, light, social security etc just to mention a few
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by Atychiphobia: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Atychiphobia:
that may be so, but-

dis is Nigeria
Re: Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: Buhari Lacks Power To Restrict Movement In Lagos, Abuja by meritking: 3:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Aunty Coro..I love your game plan you took it from the top....nice one

Make una come think of am ooo.. company never pay salary by this time of the era and they want make I survive issokay..

Let the breathen in the house bless your suffering isolated brother with anything even Jesus said “a friend Inneed is a friend indeed
‭2150325808
ZENITH

You are blessed
We shall see the end of this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Summons Imo Governor, Minister Of Power / Adamu Garba Reacts To N100m APC Presidential Nomination Form / Jonathan Paid People To Attack Me – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.