Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives (50436 Views)

COVID-19: Anambra Shares First Batch Of Food Items To Elderly In Anambra- PICS / Ekiti Begins N20,000 Payment To The Elderly As Monthly Stipend / Even The Elderly In Southwest Are Angry With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
SE governors will put their faces on anything. See as the man has face masks with his face on them. If anambra state starts pushing family planning , that is how you will see rubbers with Obianos face on them

Laudable if it gets to the right place

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by sorsor(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice one but hope sentiment no go enter when the sharing start
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by DriggityDre: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rice with no stew grin
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by blowjob: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
cool
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nmezor(f): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
What a great gesture from OBi4. ..He is indeed working

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Why does he have his picture on the bags of rice? Beats me the reasoning behind it undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wow wow wow.. shocked
I just mentioned it now in my dairy that some people came and distributed rice to the elderly and same thing is happening here now.

Shey na only the elderly dey hungry?
Okies.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by SweetCunt97(f): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good one
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by AmTruth: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice one.

This is what state government should start doing instead of waiting for the federal government for everything.

God bless Obiano.

God bless Anambra.

God bless Nigeria!!!

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by pocohantas(f): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
ornicus:
SE governors will put their faces on anything. See as the man has face masks with his face on them. If the state starts pushing birth control, that is how you will rubbers with Obianos face on them

Laudable if it gets to the right place

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Mpanyi: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
I don't really know but each time I see this man, I sense failure and hypocrisy. I don't know if it is the same with any other person.

Nope. He is working. But he is a show man at the same time.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Very good
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by majamajic(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
No audio in the east
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by AsomughaChuks02: 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jonah507:
Why the pictures of himself?

Hypocrite
He should have put your picture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Breastfeed: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Those who shared it in festac made me lose hope in this fight against Covid-19
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by xynerise: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Using it to campaign?
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Must he put his drunken face on it? Man with no vision
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by GreatResearcher1: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
I don't really know but each time I see this man, I sense failure and hypocrisy. I don't know if it is the same with any other person.
Same here
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nmezor(f): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lolz all this comments happened at the same time.(6:46pm)
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by TheChameleon: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Greennotes:

How is he a failure? Please, tell us your state let us know what your governor has done.

Abia.

Dr. Ikpeazu gave us more than sufficient kerosene.

Iceberg3, come and bear me witness tongue

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by GreatResearcher1: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Must he put his drunken face on it? Man with no vision
This is campaign
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Stallion93(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
Na only the elderly dey hungry?
Nothing for the young men
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Sammie1090: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is misinformed as a bag. A bag is 50kg. Or 30congos.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Maj196(m): 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
What of stew and meat angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by evergreen9: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Una shout sey food no dey, dem no allow us comot. Now dem don bring rice come and una still dey shout sey pesin face dey for the rice bag, una get sense so?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nigeriapen(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigerian Dad Threaten To Take His Daughter Out Of Isolation Centre Due To Poor Treatment

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSKCOBpvTHw
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Why the side eye na? Did I strike too close to your Obiano branded underwear tongue

I said it’s laudable (the rice) if it gets to the right place smiley

Abeg next time you’re sending out credit send me a poco branded card. You can trademark it with your booty, so you stay anonymous wink

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nigeriapen(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yes its true

FG, Says We've Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households Due To Coronavirus Lockdown

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9Sgbf7r_I
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Godisgreatest1: 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Now you can imagine, this man used his people's money to buy rice for them and then took the rice bags to an artist, paid the artist and asked that his face and name should be drawn on them...please is he ok?.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Ifeanyi4real(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Must dey print there picture on the rice and again is it only the elderly people that exist in the country
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Jibsy203(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good one, afonja what have ur govt.don for u urchins

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic / Governor Wike Revealed What Sheriff Told Him Before Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.