Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives (50440 Views)

COVID-19: Anambra Shares First Batch Of Food Items To Elderly In Anambra- PICS / Ekiti Begins N20,000 Payment To The Elderly As Monthly Stipend / Even The Elderly In Southwest Are Angry With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by igbsam(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
And he had to put his face on the bag purpose ?

Is election coming up soon ?
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Anambralstson: 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
pacco6ixty9:
igboMan no dey dull every chance wey em get ...this mumu Governor
don dey Use coro do campaign
must you print ur pictures on the bag of rice... waste of public funds.
Campaign for what?
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by mdchikezie(m): 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
AND WHAT IS OBIANO PHOTO DOING IN A CORONA VIRUS RESCUE RICE
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Anambralstson: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
This is campaign
What campaign 3rd tenure?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Dominatrix(f): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
No gloves angry
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Kingbenn(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please help a dying brother, this lock down of a thing is now locking me up real hard finacialy, I can't even man up for a cup of garri.

0-1-3-1-3-9-2-0-9-1
GTB
Thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Too much advert on a bag of rice meant for saving lives during a lockdown.

I don't understand the rationale behind these sort of self praise and campaign.

Blacks and stupidity.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Emmanuelhector(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iceberg3:

Well ok...buh you guys should appreciate this gesture nah....
Corona just started getting real in Nigeria.. And no vaccine has been produced for it so far.. Lagos government is setting up ICU.. Abuja setting up something too.. Ogun and osun all setting up ICU..
Then our Governor is begging for 1billion from Jubrin.. and now sharing rice as if rice will save our old men and woman that might contract the virus. Mehn, rice should be the last thing .
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
I don't really know but each time I see this man, I sense failure and hypocrisy. I don't know if it is the same with any other person.
I have same feeling.. but he may just turn out to be the trojan horse
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by bamasite2: 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice move!

Hunger virus is real too!!!

This free video shows you how to prevent corona virus and make money in 10 different ways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWj5ORY38bA

If you own a business, work in business development, sales, marketing, promotion, etc then you MUST apply number 8 and 9 right now in your existing business or job else you will be losing so much money!
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by pricklewane: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
I don't really know but each time I see this man, I sense failure and hypocrisy. I don't know if it is the same with any other person.

That is because you are a very foolish n cursed fool. Which governor as done 1/100 what this guy did that your cursed soul is hating on him?
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by uchelouis45(m): 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
Ditto
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by pricklewane: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Here we go again with cursed Igbos running their foolish mouth. Is this 1/million of what Sanwo shared across Lagos ?
KingAzubuike:
Wish our brothers in nearby Nigeria could copy this kind gestures from we the great people of Biafra.

Whereas tinubu is there donating money to the Lagos State government .. That's like transferring money from your savings account to your current account.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by pricklewane: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
dennisworld1:
Must Ona put ona face for rice wen ona wan share.

because your governors can even buy rice to share does not mean you should hate those doing it to beta the lives of their own people.
CoronaVirusPro:
With his picture on the bag of rice?

Smh....

Is this a relief or campaign gesture.

Is it state funded or personal gesture that warranted his picture on the bags of rice

God have mercy on the souls of Nigerian leaders. They have no iota of respect to the very people that elected them.
Badgers14:
AND offcourse the governor had to put up his picture in front of the bag grin grin

in as much as this was done in his government, this was not a personal donation rather dividends of democracy.. from the state coffers!!!
amalab30:
What's with the logo on the bags?

When will cursed governors like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Umahi share anything to their people pix or no pix.

yawehoverall:
That's is nice, I can see some critics above, that's life for you.. humans are insatiable, had it been nothing came out from the governor, they will still crucify him..

So moral lesson:

Never let the opinions of others define who you truly are.

This ones are not critics they are bastard PDP Igbos, they nurtured to wail their destiny existence to hell cos PDP is not ruling Anambra n Nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by annyz: 7:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
But why his image is on the bag of rice?
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Hezmatosky: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
What abt the babies and mothers together with fathers that does the wonderful job and have responsibilities of other children. Who iya nla dey feed?
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by lekjons(m): 7:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
Lolz.

Did he have to put his face on the bags when it isn't his money? grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by CoronaVirusPro: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
pricklewane:

because your governors can even buy rice to share does not mean you should hate those doing it to beta the lives of their own people.

When will cursed governors like Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Umahi share anything to their people pix or no pix.

But Ikpeazu shared Kerosene too, with his picture on the haulage truck.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by sofiscatedmoron: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
He is a Human being like u, he doesn't have two heads,
He is the governor of a state. While u are chilling with poverty
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by shekauvsbuhari: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
A CROOK AND HYPOCRITE.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Ykc2(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
his not a failure in every where ,in Anambra state you can drive any type of car you want kidnapping is the things of the past ,security first before you start wishing your state to look like dubai,that can not be said of kastina state of our president
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by galaxy2020(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
dennisworld1:
na political Rice nah...if you know you know.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by galaxy2020(m): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by galaxy2020(m): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Ikpeazu is another name for failure, Willie is far better in terms of performance.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by lereinter(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
He has to put his picture on it
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by adadike(f): 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank you dear Gov Obiano. Biko after the elderly comes the hardworking youth
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by AngelDo: 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
That Anambra rice has been having his picture since inception....... maybe because he is the originator of the initiative .

CoronaVirusProost=87966249:
With his picture on the bag of rice?

Smh....

Is this a relief or campaign gesture.

Is it state funded or personal gesture that warranted his picture on the bags of rice

God have mercy on the souls of Nigerian leaders. They have no iota of respect to the very people that elected them.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by adadike(f): 8:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank you dear Gov Obiano. Biko after the elderly comes the hardworking youths
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Akeem79(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
dennisworld1:

Una not ona biko shocked

Ibu onye igbo nkwo grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
Go and sit down.. what do you know, poor man
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Coronavirus1: 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
grassrootsig:
Coronavirus: First Batch Of Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives

"Suppose there are brothers or sisters who need clothes and don't have enough to eat. What good is there in your saying to them, "God bless you! Keep warm and eat well!"---if you don't give them the necessities of life?" (James 2:15-16).

Coronavirus: First Batch of free bags of Rice for the elderly in Anambra arrives.

... distribution starts tomorrow, April 1st!

Gov Obiano few days ago promised to share free bags of rice to every Onye Anambra from 70 years and above as part of a jumbo stimulus package aimed at alleviating the difficulties with the 14-Days "Stay at Home" order

The distribution pattern is simple:

1. The Presidents-General of the 177 towns in the State will collect and submit the list of anyone upto 70 years of age; to the Ministry of Local Government

2. The Government will release corresponding quantity of bags of Anambra Rice to the town

3. The town will shared the bags of rice to the persons on the list while observing all the recommended practices to avoid the spread of Coronavirus

No Struggle! No Hassle! No Cheating!

This is just the beginning as many more goodies are coming for every Onye Anambra from the government of Chief Willie Obiano.

Willie is wonderfully, willingly working.

#Seferhome!

© AIBO Media
Don't hail him the money belong to the people please why putting his own family picture on the bag of rice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Wike Revealed What Sheriff Told Him Before Supreme Court Judgement / Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019 / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claim That He Didn't Graduate From ABU Zaria By SR.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.