Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives (50439 Views)

COVID-19: Anambra Shares First Batch Of Food Items To Elderly In Anambra- PICS / Ekiti Begins N20,000 Payment To The Elderly As Monthly Stipend / Even The Elderly In Southwest Are Angry With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by guru90: 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thats my State... Willing to donates in terms of Hardship........................................

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Asadujames202(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Babatunde40:
Something is telling me to donate too. But my power can only do N500k. Or maybe I should just rest. Nobody sent me message.

Do give away for us baba
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Wish our brothers in nearby Nigeria could copy this kind gestures from we the great people of Biafra.

Whereas tinubu is there donating money to the Lagos State government .. That's like transferring money from your savings account to your current account.
You forgot that Lagos started this food initiative abi?
You want to start your tribal wahala this evening.
SMH
No wonder your wife ran away from you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by paramboos: 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Babatunde40:
Something is telling me to donate too. But my power can only do N500k. Or maybe I should just rest. Nobody sent me message.
Baba donate to us for nairaland here, no go give person make e give another person.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Emmanuelhector(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iceberg3:

Hungry people are always angry lolsssssss

grin grin grin grin
Not angry.. Just that we both know Willie is a clown and wasted his whole tenure achieving little or nothing.. man is a failure
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by klbakare(m): 7:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Babatunde40:
abeg donate to me.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by idonhammer: 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
So that people will know where the gift is coming from. remember, ritualists plenty for Nigeria.

dennisworld1:
Must Ona put ona face for rice wen ona wan share.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Iceberg3: 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Not angry.. Just that we both know Willie is a clown and wasted his whole tenure achieving little or nothing.. man is a failure

Well ok...buh you guys should appreciate this gesture nah....
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by tino22(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice one my able Governor. God bless you, as you take care our elderly ones in Anambra. May God give us all wisdom to always do the right things in the right time physically and otherwise. One love ❤️

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by ibkayee(f): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
ornicus:
SE governors will put their faces on anything. See as the man has face masks with his face on them. If anambra state starts pushing family planning , that is how you will see rubbers with Obianos face on them

Laudable if it gets to the right place
LMAOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by klax(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Wish our brothers in nearby Nigeria could copy this kind gestures from we the great people of Biafra.

Whereas tinubu is there donating money to the Lagos State government .. That's like transferring money from your savings account to your current account.

Ada blabla its a shame that uou are a woman or lady or whatever look at what you are saying. Nnwanne I'm ashamed of you I thought its only men here that has trbal madness in their gene I never knew ladies too share such ugly disgusting gene.

Imagine *Your brother in nearby Nigeria* look at yoursel. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Jocknom(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
I don't really know but each time I see this man, I sense failure and hypocrisy. I don't know if it is the same with any other person.

Did you see him real life or in pictures?

I'm not from Anambra State but I served there some years back, the man is really trying. From civil servant to the rest.

No allow your SENSING rule you Biko.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
KingAzubuike:

. Palative measures are your right, wake up. Stop the hate

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Aystarz: 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Badgers14:
AND offcourse the governor had to put up his picture in front of the bag grin grin

in as much as this was done in his government, this was not a personal donation rather dividends of democracy.. from the state coffers!!!

Nigerian politicians are like that; everyone of them trying to make you feel like they are doing you a favour out of the goodness of their hearts, but we all know say na wash.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by suremanpatriot: 7:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wille is not serious instead of puttin Christ
pix on the rice he wants Gods glory na die ohh bobo obiano
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
ibkayee:

LMAOOOOOOOOO

You dude I heard you like putting your face everywhere, so I made you a face mask so you could put your face on your face so your face could be in your face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by SlayerForever: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol!
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by YolobaMuslim: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
I don't really know but each time I see this man, I sense failure and hypocrisy. I don't know if it is the same with any other person.
Isn't it obvious?
You're pained by his gestures because you are a sadist.
Pained Yoloba shiite counterfeit moozlem.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Goalnaldo(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
wink
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Dubembiafra: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
dennisworld1:
Must Ona put ona face for rice wen ona wan share.
yes, to avoid being sold in the market
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
ericsmith:

what were you looking when pocohantas was giving out 5k to the needy .. if you need help its not to late she requires ur nepa bill, birth certificate, sim puk , mother maiden name and last 5 debit transactions. no complains

Ngwa, shh!!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Goalnaldo(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
ericsmith:

what were you looking when pocohantas was giving out 5k to the needy .. if you need help its not to late she requires ur nepa bill, birth certificate, sim puk , mother maiden name and last 5 debit transactions. no complains
Abeg leave my pocohantas alone oo

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Skillsnigeria: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Only God can deliver una for this country
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Goalnaldo(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dubembiafra:
yes, to avoid being sold in the market
you wise my friend!
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by ibkayee(f): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
ornicus:

You dude I heard you like putting your face everywhere, so I made you a face mask so you could put your face on your face so your face could be in your face
I think I've seen some of them wear formal attire with their faces on them, not even regular t shirt with print lool jokers

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
NotNairalandi:
Good one their Amuable Governor..but stop campaigning with coronation..Jack ma didn't print his photo on the testing kit he donated.Akpa Amu grin
This one is not even his money o like jack ma
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by globemoney: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
It’s your brain that has failed you. Learn to shut up when you have nothing to say
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
ibkayee:

I think I've seen some of them wear formal attire with their faces on them, not even regular t shirt with print lool jokers

Look at the pictures very well. Those guys are wearing face masks with obianos face printed on them. grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Anambralstson: 7:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
Hateful being, he far better than your governor

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by joepepsy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
For him to print his big head on the bag of rice is annoying.
Dreal1247:
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by newdawn77(m): 7:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic / Governor Wike Revealed What Sheriff Told Him Before Supreme Court Judgement / Ziyaatulhaqq Usman Tahir Contesting For Bauchi South Senatorial Seat 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.