Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives (50437 Views)

COVID-19: Anambra Shares First Batch Of Food Items To Elderly In Anambra- PICS / Ekiti Begins N20,000 Payment To The Elderly As Monthly Stipend / Even The Elderly In Southwest Are Angry With APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Larryndelaw: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Why putting his photo on it. Nah wah
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Iceberg3: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
I don't really know but each time I see this man, I sense failure and hypocrisy. I don't know if it is the same with any other person.

To hell with you.
I doubt if you have and take care of your parents.

The world would be a better place without folks like you.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Angelfrost(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
dennisworld1:
Must Ona put ona face for rice wen ona wan share.

How else will the campaign be effective??!... Or you actually think this is Charity??! Lol. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Pope22(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
I don't really know but each time I see this man, I sense failure and hypocrisy. I don't know if it is the same with any other person.
FOOL

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by blowjohn(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:

It's his face. He has thos look of a con man or crafty fellow.
But I hear he's a good man sha.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
This is campaign
for third term or 2023 presidency?
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by SweetCunt97(f): 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
akinjojo1234:
Why does he have his picture on the bags of rice? Beats me the reasoning behind it undecided
So u know it's from him.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Hassan88(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Must he print his pictures on the bags?

Make dem know say na me lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by coronavirus19: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
dennisworld1:
Must Ona put ona face for rice wen ona wan share.
Iswear, this was what was on my fucking mind as soon as I saw the picture. Good move from them tho
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:

Hypocrisy especially
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Warmaterial(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wen giving u somtin dem must put a barrier 70ys another barrier
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wondering why his pictures all over the rice? Why's he using this period to score political points like he used his personal money to buy the items for the people.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by WINDSOW(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Babatunde40:
Something is telling me to donate too. But my power can only do N500k. Or maybe I should just rest. Nobody sent me message.
Werey! Loooooooooooool
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by africanusvu(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
,I dnt know but I observed you Never speak well of any leader,you always find fault in your leaders without reason.i dnt know if anybody else have noticed this about you or am I the only one noticing this

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by chocboi78(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Not the so called billioniares lending money to FG that will later be awarded as contracts to them..
#oshi billioniares

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Aladdin1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Very laudable.whether he print him face on the bag of rice or not.e no matter. rice is rice!!. and hunger no get political affiliation.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by zicoraads: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
Same boat. cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Emmanuelhector(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
. Bro, you are not alone
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by XANDERBOY85: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:

No, it’s just you....and your ilk!

You look at him and see failure! What do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by CsRockefeller(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
With his picture on the bag of rice?

Smh....

Is this a relief or campaign gesture.

Is it state funded or personal gesture that warranted his picture on the bags of rice

God have mercy on the souls of Nigerian leaders. They have no iota of respect to the very people that elected them.

Very pathetic to say the least.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by dcrown13: 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by lollybizzu(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Babatunde40:
Something is telling me to donate too. But my power can only do N500k. Or maybe I should just rest. Nobody sent me message.

Baba donate directly to the masses if you want to.
You can even start from NL here.
God will bless you.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Peroh426: 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Whether it is politically oriented or not,he is in the right path

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Emmanuelhector(m): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iceberg3:

To hell with you.
I doubt if you have and take care of your parents.

The world would be a better place without folks like you.
what brought his parents to this? must you always display your low mentality in defending you fellow failure

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by OGwales(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Why must use his picture? Everything for naija na politics. Many countries distributed better items without hypocrisy
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by pacco6ixty9(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
igboMan no dey dull every chance wey em get ...this mumu Governor don dey Use coro do campaign must you print ur pictures on the bag of rice... waste of public funds.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Iceberg3: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
what brought his parents to this? must you always display your low mentality in defending you fellow failure

Hungry people are always angry lolsssssss

grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by XANDERBOY85: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Imarnuel08:
Wondering why his pictures all over the rice? Why's he using this period to score political points like he used his personal money to buy the items for the people.

It’s very annoying! It’s not everything you use to play politics with! Same goes for Ikpeazu that loves to plaster his face all over bottles of sanitizer!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by kestolove95(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ojukwu na him send am

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by bonnyhope: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rubbish

Must he print his pictures on the pack?
It is even tax payers money sef
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Goalnaldo(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Babatunde40:
2061881608 UBA God bless you
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Glink2018(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Babatunde40:
Go to your State of origin and donate..lagos has gotten 10 billion don't add to jagaban account.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic / Governor Wike Revealed What Sheriff Told Him Before Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.