Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives (50404 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrates 57th Birthday With The Elderly / COVID-19: Anambra Shares First Batch Of Food Items To Elderly In Anambra- PICS / Ekiti Begins N20,000 Payment To The Elderly As Monthly Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by OBYNOWEST12(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
grassrootsig:
Coronavirus: First Batch Of Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives

"Suppose there are brothers or sisters who need clothes and don't have enough to eat. What good is there in your saying to them, "God bless you! Keep warm and eat well!"---if you don't give them the necessities of life?" (James 2:15-16).

Coronavirus: First Batch of free bags of Rice for the elderly in Anambra arrives.

... distribution starts tomorrow, April 1st!

Gov Obiano few days ago promised to share free bags of rice to every Onye Anambra from 70 years and above as part of a jumbo stimulus package aimed at alleviating the difficulties with the 14-Days "Stay at Home" order

The distribution pattern is simple:

1. The Presidents-General of the 177 towns in the State will collect and submit the list of anyone upto 70 years of age; to the Ministry of Local Government

2. The Government will release corresponding quantity of bags of Anambra Rice to the town

3. The town will shared the bags of rice to the persons on the list while observing all the recommended practices to avoid the spread of Coronavirus

No Struggle! No Hassle! No Cheating!

This is just the beginning as many more goodies are coming for every Onye Anambra from the government of Chief Willie Obiano.

Willie is wonderfully, willingly working.

#Seferhome!

© AIBO Media

*Fake News*
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Lastborn07: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Babatunde40:
Something is telling me to donate too. But my power can only do N500k. Or maybe I should just rest. Nobody sent me message.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Germi9: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
I don't really know but each time I see this man, I sense failure and hypocrisy. I don't know if it is the same with any other person.
Did we even expect him to come this far?his idea for the food is brilliant anyway...Am not Igbo you may know him better
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Etiyeokwe: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Where is the link? I want to use it for awareness.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by riczy(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dave umahi in response wud double dis in his state!
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Burruchaga71(m): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Wish our brothers in nearby Nigeria could copy this kind gestures from we the great people of Biafra.

Whereas tinubu is there donating money to the Lagos State government .. That's like transferring money from your savings account to your current account.
. Hahahahaha hahahaha. Ndi ofe mmanu
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Goldenboy10(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
dennisworld1:
Must Ona put ona face for rice wen ona wan share.
It is called CAMPAIGN
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by engrjohnson50(m): 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please you can help me with little. To eat even if its 1000 or 2000 thanks and may God bless u.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by ofiko123(m): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice one..
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Israellionel: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Babatunde40:
Something is telling me to donate too. But my power can only do N500k. Or maybe I should just rest. Nobody sent me message.

Or Maybe You Should Just Shut The Hell Up!

Rather Than Spewing Trash.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
Why is his picture on the bags of rice? Is it an election campaign?
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Wish our brothers in nearby Nigeria could copy this kind gestures from we the great people of Biafra.

Whereas tinubu is there donating money to the Lagos State government .. [b]That's like transferring money from your savings account to your current accoun[/b]t.

So that he can write cheque and avoid bullion van saga.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by promisedeco(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Whereas tinubu is there donating money to the Lagos State government .. That's like transferring money from your savings account to your current account.
Biafra ontop the man you guys de always criticize. Tribalism is sin before God and man

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by promisedeco(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jonah507:
Why the pictures of himself?

Hypocrite
What if he didn't give, what will happen?
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by OsewaBoy: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
With his picture on the bag of rice?

Smh....

Is this a relief or campaign gesture.

Is it state funded or personal gesture that warranted his picture on the bags of rice

God have mercy on the souls of Nigerian leaders. They have no iota of respect to the very people that elected them.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Octopusssy(f): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
ornicus:

You dude I heard you like putting your face everywhere, so I made you a face mask so you could put your face on your face so your face could be in your face
You nerds are weird.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by bekpo(m): 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gov Udom Gabriel Emmanuel have absconded and abandoned his citizens in this trying time. Let him come and see what his counterpart is doing!
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Octopusssy:

You nerds are weird.

Google xzibit meme.

Yo dude I heard you like x so I put a y in your y so you can y while you y

The meme is based off his love-vendor my ride stint

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Octopusssy(f): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
ornicus:

Google xzibit meme.

Yo dude I heard you like x so I put a y in your y so you can y while you y

The meme is based off his love-vendor my ride stint
Creative!
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

It’s very annoying! It’s not everything you use to play politics with! Same goes for Ikpeazu that loves to plaster his face all over bottles of sanitizer!

It's sad really
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Ellie01: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Dreal1247:
I don't really know but each time I see this man, I sense failure and hypocrisy. I don't know if it is the same with any other person.

Its very funny, its like he is on a campaign trail.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Ellie01: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
dennisworld1:
Must Ona put ona face for rice wen ona wan share.

They make it be like personal instead of govt intervention.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Theophinio(m): 12:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Well done my Governor
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by theDEVILisHERE: 1:42am On Apr 01, 2020
Must u put ur useless picture on ur so called gift

Can't people just give without using it as an avenue to gain something

Bloody idiots!
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by ogalanya(m): 5:41am On Apr 01, 2020
The rice is not for every body above 70, its for just 4 people that are above 70 in each ward which the ward councillors submitted using their discretion. Wliiie is a liar
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Cherez: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Sanwolu is doing a great job already
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Poco, I take it all back oooo

Did desmond actuall lose all this weight tho?

Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by pocohantas(f): 8:54am On Apr 01, 2020
ornicus:
Poco, I take it all back oooo

Did desmond actuall lose all this weight tho?

Lol. I think he did. I haven’t seen him anywhere in a while. Most politicians are used to splashing their faces everywhere.

I don’t like it, though I understand the idea behind it.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by bbamusa: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
Dreal1247:
na hate rate dey worry you.
Re: Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. I think he did. I haven’t seen him anywhere in a while. Most politicians are used to splashing their faces everywhere.

I don’t like it, though I understand the idea behind it.

Next time give out ITIBOLIBO hand sanitizer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Buhari With His First Wife And Former First Lady / Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters / Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.