Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

To The Man I Love. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Man I Love. (5965 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Man I Love. by Kingarthur21: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I don't getting into a fight with my fellow man, it called boy code,but when I read how some misfits bashed and bodyshamed women here, calling them evening newspapers, hoe,farm tool etc, some of you here lose that title MAN. REAL MEN CONTROL THEIR EMOTION,so don't tell me women also are doing it.
when your gf and other ladies broke sham men nko?do you say anything?

3 Likes

Re: To The Man I Love. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I don't getting into a fight with my fellow man, it called boy code,but when I read how some misfits bashed and bodyshamed women here, calling them evening newspapers, hoe,farm tool etc, some of you here lose that title MAN. REAL MEN CONTROL THEIR EMOTION,so don't tell me women also are doing it.
... But for you to call your fellow guys REDPILL wannabes and alpha male wannabes just to look good in front of ladies,you ve already broken the code.

Like I said if you can show us the screen shot of those I mentioned begging here,then you are truly a nice man but if you can't,well... Sorry bro.
Re: To The Man I Love. by annayawchee: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2020
Make una remember drop una break up speeches here o cry angry

_This sit at home sef_

4 Likes

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Kingarthur21:
says a man that can't type proper English.
You are right,we are not on the same level,you will have to use an elevator or soar up in other to reach my level,I will have to squat down like a frog before I descend to your abysmal level.

If you didnt see its your gf that insulted me first in this thread and you blindly support her then you are hopeless.

Financially,physically,emotionally,we are not mates
. You are right. I hate grammar, because I strongly believe English are for lazy brain, but you see my friend, in the world of mathematics related program, physics and engineering (mechanical), I am an authority( I gladly post my certificate here if I have to).Physically you are misfits (real man don't exchange words with a woman) emotionally I don't have a word for it. Financially:men don't make noise. Go get some home training stop disgracing your generation here.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Kingarthur21: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
. You are right. I hate grammar, because I strongly believe English are for lazy brain, but you see my friend, in the world of mathematics related program, physics and engineering (mechanical), I am an authority( I gladly post my certificate here if I have to).Physically you are misfits (real man don't exchange words with a woman) emotionally I don't have a word for it. Financially:men don't make noise. Go get some home training stop disgracing your generation here.
but real women run their mouth and go about insulting people?
You are a pant not a man(in Michelle's voice)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
... But for you to call your fellow guys REDPILL wannabes and alpha male wannabes just to look good in front of ladies,you ve already broken the code.

Like I said if you can show us the screen shot of those I mentioned begging here,then you are truly a nice man but if you can't,well... Sorry bro.

. Bro, I have respect for real red piller and real Alphamale( I have a thread for who a real Alphamale is). For those wannbe, I never considered them a brother. The moment you stoop low and get dirty then you are a pig, never to be considered as a man anymore.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Kingarthur21:
. You are so daft, so you won't even know if she was catching fun with you.
Re: To The Man I Love. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Bro, I have respect for real red piller and real Alphamale( I have a thread for who a real Alphamale is). For those wannbe, I never considered them a brother. The moment you stoop low and get dirty then you are a pig, never to be considered as a man anymore.
...No problem . Just letting you know that you shouldn't ve said it if you were not sure. Stay safe and Remain blessed. I wish you both Good luck.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Kingarthur21:
when your gf and other ladies broke sham men nko?do you say anything?
If they broke shame you, you wear it as a crown and work your ass out that how real men behave. Getting into a fight with women here was a bad ideal. No right thinking man will support it.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Kingarthur21: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
If they broke shame you, you wear it as a crown and work your ass out that how real men behave. Getting into a fight with women here was a bad ideal. No right thinking man will support it.
so when we slut sham them they should wear it as a crown and walk towards being celibate(if you know what that means). When we call them wh0r€s,they should zip up and stop having sex.

Cc:mjbolt,Martinez39s,Ubunja,Omar09,Capslocked

1 Like

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...No problem . Just letting you know that you shouldn't ve said it if you were not sure. Stay safe and Remain blessed. I wish you both Good luck.
. Those alpha male wannbe and Redpill wannabe even take it further to broke shame some men here who hustle legitimately just because you don't support their ideals. I understand where you are coming from. I have ultimate respect for guys who make a decent living out of no where but you see those Yahoo guys, they should burn in hell.
Re: To The Man I Love. by OlawaleBammie: 11:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Please the last torture i want is an online beggar quoting me,i will advice you to save the same energy to make your life better rather than coming here begging on every thread
#jamesthebeggar

Why is Crunchyg3 not replying this false and inappropriate comment/allegation??

Abi he has not seeing it in his mention ni??

me am waiting for reply oo cool
Re: To The Man I Love. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
...This thing you said here cannot be one of the qualities of a right thinking man. I guess you know?.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
LuvSwollenPussy:
Jaubdu weh don lock down woman with him for two weeks where he dey.
that hit really hard bruh grin grin
Re: To The Man I Love. by divineuk(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
uncle, you can't be saying things like that without evidence.
lol this one touch you
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Please the last torture i want is an online beggar quoting me,i will advice you to save the same energy to make your life better rather than coming here begging on every thread
#jamesthebeggar
jesus see finishing shocked
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Boxer007:

DID YOU SAY BEAR? You silly fresh goat
Don't you know who a bear is in the gay community again? Na wa for you o. Go & Dm arthur21.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kingarthur21:
you know you are the one getting your testicles in a twist over my mentions.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...This thing you said here cannot be one of the qualities of a right thinking man. I guess you know?.
. Why will you exchange words with a woman when you can repair and repackage your life through hard words, Godly principle and God's favor. That is how responsible man think and act
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

What's there to reply He is obviously a career beggar and has just been exposed.. shamelessly
Now him done hide head undecided

1 Like

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

how can human being be so heartless.. see the way she send the guy to early grave grin grin

1 Like

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
divineuk:
lol this one touch you
as in ehn, e show for the comment grin
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
. I read Quora and other international forum everyday, i never come across where an American or a Westerners calling their women names.Here in Nairaland where 70% of you are fucking Yahoo boys are putting down women because they refuse your advances.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Kingarthur21: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you know you are the one getting your testicles in a twist over my mentions.
this New moniker of mine never insulted or trolled you. You started it
Re: To The Man I Love. by CsRockefeller(m): 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Please u guys should stop bringing your relationship updates here, its not healthy with the kind of users we have here.

Just take it offline, I dont like how people keep on insulting u two, it could affect the relationship.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Please u guys should stop bringing your relationship updates here, its not healthy with the kind of users we have here.

Just take it offline, I dont like how people keep on insulting u two, it could affect the relationship.
. We are two mature people. It only makes us stronger. They Can't detect how we live our lives. They are small potatoes. Their opinions doesn't worth a penny. I am not a media person but these misfits make me cross some lines
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kingarthur21:
this New moniker of mine never insulted or trolled you. You started it
. Can we see your girlfriend? If possible bring out to table of discussion on any topic of your choice, at least let nairaland see who you roll with. Can you take that challenge.
Re: To The Man I Love. by OlawaleBammie: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Semperty:
how can human being be so heartless.. see the way she send the guy to early grave grin grin

Lol, with a ferocious jab below the belt gringrin

The guy never resurrect sincegrin
Re: To The Man I Love. by OlawaleBammie: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
dairykidd:

What's there to reply He is obviously a career beggar and has just been exposed.. shamelessly
Now him done hide head undecided

Bro no b say hin hide head oo, na the upper cut get weight oo

let the guy resurrect u wil see him reborn with wordsgrin
Re: To The Man I Love. by Lovehunter82(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I'm not one for poetry. Infact I am terrible at it.

I'm not one for receiving or giving flowery words. You know that already.

Jaubdu, I want you to know that I love you. Your person and character sets you apart from the rest. Your drive, ambition, sets you apart from the sore losers that call themselves. You are you, and I won't have it any other way.

I consider myself fortunate to be in your life. And even though the lockdown keeps us apart. Absence makes our heart grow fonder and the other measures we have put in place.

There are other things which I cannot say here wink

But always remember this, know that I love you. It may not seem like that every moment. But we know how we do things. Near or far I love you and miss jaubdu.

PS: if any of you cannot be Happy for us or have nothing positive to say, kindly Waka pass this thread or I will troll your miserable ass in the most effective way.
very nice message. I think I have to copy, edit and send it to my girl and hopefully she sees it the way it's written. We love and they love another..
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Bro no b say hin hide head oo, na the upper cut get weight oo

let the guy resurrect u wil see him reborn with wordsgrin
Lool.. no resurrection for that guy. Dead, buried and locked. Him fall him hands by himself. Be like who no get power when go dey find trouble... As dem beat am na to go sleep and think abt life grin
Re: To The Man I Love. by Kingarthur21: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Can we see your girlfriend? If possible bring out to table of discussion on any topic of your choice, at least let nairaland see who you roll with. Can you take that challenge.
I don't have s girlfriend but a fiancee....for anonymosity sake I will not display her here,she is an active member of this romance section. She is even a friend to your gf. If you want more details I will send you a PM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Advice To Short Guys Looking For A Girlfriend / Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women / Guys,is There Any Thing Wrong For Your Woman To Get Multiple Ear Piercings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.