Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

To The Man I Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Man I Love. (5933 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2020
I'm not one for poetry. Infact I am terrible at it.

I'm not one for receiving or giving flowery words. You know that already.

Jaubdu, I want you to know that I love you. Your person and character sets you apart from the rest. Your drive, ambition, sets you apart from the sore losers that call themselves. You are you, and I won't have it any other way.

I consider myself fortunate to be in your life. And even though the lockdown keeps us apart. Absence makes our heart grow fonder and the other measures we have put in place.

There are other things which I cannot say here wink

But always remember this, know that I love you. It may not seem like that every moment. But we know how we do things. Near or far I love you and miss jaubdu.

PS: if any of you cannot be Happy for us or have nothing positive to say, kindly Waka pass this thread or I will troll your miserable ass in the most effective way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Man I Love. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu weh don lock down woman with him for two weeks where he dey.

7 Likes

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2020
LuvSwollenPussy:
uncle, you can't be saying things like that without evidence.
Re: To The Man I Love. by SweetCunt97(f): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2020
We go love genuinely one day sha. Good one funmi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Man I Love. by mrblessed(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2020
Ride on, my mercurial skippo. Nothing do you.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Jaubdu, I want you to know that I love you. Your person and character sets you apart from the rest. Your drive, ambition, sets you apart from the sore losers that call themselves. You are you, and I won't have it any other way.

I consider myself fortunate to be in your life. And even though the lockdown keeps us apart. Absence makes our heart grow fonder and the other measures we have put in place.

But always remember this, know that I love you. It may not seem like that every moment. But we know how we do things. Near or far I love you and miss jaubdu.

PS: if any of you cannot be Happy for us or have nothing positive to say, kindly Waka pass this thread or I will troll your miserable ass in the most effective way.
. My love, Life being stopped without your company. It is so hard sitting down here without you. At every breathing, I’m badly missing you.My Queen, every night when I close my eyes I used to see your sweet face and the charming smile. But in the morning, home seems empty without you and so I badly miss you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2020
smiley This is interesting...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: To The Man I Love. by 2dice01: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2020
In Olamide's voice

This una love no go die oo

Make una do give una sef Belle ASAP

I Get Pampers to give you Guys that would last 3-4month

3 Likes

Re: To The Man I Love. by 2dice01: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2020
cheesy grin
Ariza:
smiley This is interesting...
Can you do something like this for ur boo?
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2020
LuvSwollenPussy:
I have learned that their are three major sins, To lie, to CHEAT, and to STEAL. If you are to LIE.Lie to save a friend I DO IT WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT. If you are to cheat, Cheat Death. And if you are to steal, steal the Heart of someone you love. You got a wrong person,sorry dear

6 Likes

Re: To The Man I Love. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
I have learned that their are three major sins, To lie, to CHEAT, and to STEAL. If you are to LIE.Lie to save a friend I DO IT WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT. If you are to cheat, Cheat Death. And if you are to steal, steal the Heart of someone you love. You got a wrong person,sorry dear
Jaubdu so na this sweet mouth you dey take catch this girl. You don forget wetin you tell me on Sunday? About that girl weh u wan take gum body for lock down. Chai u Sabi pretend o..
Re: To The Man I Love. by Zayttoven: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2020
This is hilarious.

4 Likes

Re: To The Man I Love. by StrikeBack(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2020
We will be here sha..

This land is for sale.

Beware of My daughter pocohantas

4 Likes

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2020
LuvSwollenPussy:

Jaubdu so na this sweet mouth you dey take catch this girl. You don forget wetin you tell me on Sunday? About that girl weh u wan take him body for lock down. Chai u Sabi pretend o..
. Guess you are looking for a way to trend right? Let talk about hunger for your crib. Hope you dey alright
Re: To The Man I Love. by Dobson43: 9:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:

I can't Waka pass without dropping a single:

Shit man, you are Craftsman with words.

You have rebranded the heart of this lady.

You just open hair dressing saloon. Use only mouth dey wash this geh head with mouth action. See format

Better back up yours words with actions as the shit right here if it goes side ways would be worse than this covid one-on-one birus.

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Nairaland isn't Facebook or Whatsapp neither is it Instagram.
You can appreciate him on those social platforms and stop doing that here cuz we don't know him. But anyways,I'm happy for you two. I wish you y'all the best life has got to offer.

3 Likes

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:

Will Smith line from a movie called Hitch.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

All is well grandmaster of troll.

Abeg just choose your wedding date already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 02, 2020
2dice01:
cheesy ;DCan you do something like this for ur boo?
I can. But not here, he won't see it. grin
Re: To The Man I Love. by Petyprincess(f): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2020
Love nwatiti kiss kiss
We are waiting your your pre wedding pictures o

1 Like

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2020
Petyprincess:
Love nwatiti kiss kiss
when the time is right
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Petyprincess:
Love nwatiti kiss kiss
Hi Princess, just want to apologise for the other day. Didn't mean to piss you off.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Petyprincess(f): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
when the time is right
Aww I'm happy for you dear kiss I'm glad upon hw guys bash nd troll you here someone really see a special person in you! Please don't let go of him! I wish you both the very best kiss

6 Likes

Re: To The Man I Love. by 2dice01: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2020
Ariza:
I can. But not here, he won't see it. grin
Lol he can
Just send him the link
Re: To The Man I Love. by Petyprincess(f): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Ariza:
Hi Princess, just want to apologise for the other day. Didn't mean to piss you off.
About what happened in truth nd dare game?

1 Like

Re: To The Man I Love. by 2dice01: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Aww I'm happy for you dear kiss I'm glad upon hw guys bash nd troll you here someone really see a special person in you! Please don't let go of him! I wish you both the very best kiss
Bolded isn't love anymore but Obsession

1 Like

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 02, 2020
2dice01:
Lol he can
Just send him the link
Lol. I like to keep my things private. smiley

1 Like

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

About what happened in truth nd dare game?
Yea... It wasn't my intention to upset anyone but you took my post directed to someone else too seriously.

Can we just forget it all and move on?
Re: To The Man I Love. by dukeprince50: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

good luck to the both of u, I was about to say a funny thing until I saw the joubabu guy. I hope it lasts.
God bless u both
Re: To The Man I Love. by Crunchyg3: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Petyprincess post=88014266]Love nwatiti kiss kiss
We are waiting your your pre wedding picture
Re: To The Man I Love. by 2dice01: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2020
Ariza:
Lol. I like to keep my things private. smiley
Same here ..I can't post shii

Everything about me is lowkey
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2020
dukeprince50:
good luck to the both of u, I was about to say a funny thing until I saw the joubabu guy. I hope it lasts.
God bless u both
there's freedom of speech here o.

But thanks for the well wishes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Baby Girl At 2weeks. How Fast Is She Growing ? / Can you really get a sincere girl in Nigeria? / 27 Yr Old Teacher Pregnant For A Boy Of 18.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.