Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

To The Man I Love. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To The Man I Love. (5963 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To The Man I Love. by Ekemeze: 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: To The Man I Love. by Kingarthur21: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Omar09:

New moniker I see. Howdie sir! You argue too much with them, you loose your sanity.
hey bro,how are you doing?
Re: To The Man I Love. by Crunchyg3: 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol i dnt really take things serious here honestly grin Nd i hardly have problem with female moniker here because i like us supporting one another, that was why i let go of it all that day because i hate having beef or insulting a female here! So we definitely good smiley
So you are bashing me because some persons said they were doing giveaways and I indicated interest like the way Federal Government indicated interest in the free ventilator that Musk wanted to give out, what in bad there

1 Like

Re: To The Man I Love. by Crunchyg3: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Why is Crunchyg3 not replying this false and inappropriate comment/allegation??

Abi he has not seeing it in his mention ni??

me am waiting for reply oo cool
Calm down you won't see any reply. Enjoy the one you already have
Re: To The Man I Love. by Crunchyg3: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
dairykidd:

What's there to reply He is obviously a career beggar and has just been exposed.. shamelessly
Now him done hide head undecided
Does that look like begging in your eye, some guys here said they were doing giveaway and indicated interest, how is that begging, did you see me opening thread or post begging any body for you to say I am a career begger. You don see woman post all your body begin shake
Re: To The Man I Love. by Crunchyg3: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
. We are two mature people. It only makes us stronger. They Can't detect how we live our lives. They are small potatoes. Their opinions doesn't worth a penny. I am not a media person but these misfits make me cross some lines
you are simply a lowlife guy, but the problem is that you don't know yet, see nonsense you and you so called girlfriend is doing here
Re: To The Man I Love. by Omar09(m): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kingarthur21:
hey bro,how are you doing?

Hiding from my ex Rona, you?
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Crunchyg3:
you are simply a lowlife guy, but the problem is that you don't know yet, see nonsense you and you so called girlfriend is doing here
. Oh you finally have a voice. You are nothing but a social misfit that beg for crunches online. We have dignity, you have none. Dog get going.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
grin grin grin
LuvSwollenPussy:

Jaubdu so na this sweet mouth you dey take catch this girl. You don forget wetin you tell me on Sunday? About that girl weh u wan take gum body for lock down. Chai u Sabi pretend o..
kiss and telll grin
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin kiss and telll grin
. I am lonely here without my woman. That guy wants to trend.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I am lonely here without my woman. That guy wants to trend.
after d lockdown just pay her a visit cheesy

1 Like

Re: To The Man I Love. by iamJ(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
No battle cheesy

Boring
Re: To The Man I Love. by Failure44: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Guess you are looking for a way to trend right? Let talk about hunger for your crib. Hope you dey alright
How much do you spend a day maintaining this ugly feminist cheesy
Last time I checked she's the kind that believes a man has the same responsibility as her hopeless father.
Feeding her and possibly half of your salary. cheesy

1 Like

Re: To The Man I Love. by OlawaleBammie: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Crunchyg3:
Calm down you won't see any reply. Enjoy the one you already have

kikikikiki my niggaaa
koret nigga gringringringrin
Truly ekonomi haard.....

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kingarthur21:
no problem sis.
.have you applied for the american visa for docs?
US is all packaging. There are cracks in their healthcare system. Coronavirus Don open fowl nyansh.

I'm setting my sights for Australia.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Crunchyg3: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Oh you finally have a voice. You are nothing but a social misfit that beg for crunches online. We have dignity, you have none. Dog get going.
Says some one that came here crying begging for love, until he got his fit, I agree I am social misfit, but you and that your girl fit una sef well well , see una facesgrin grin

2 Likes

Re: To The Man I Love. by Kingarthur21: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
US is all packaging. There are cracks in their healthcare system. Coronavirus Don open fowl nyansh.

Netherlands and Australia are the bests for doctors

2 Likes

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Crunchyg3:

Does that look like begging in your eye, some guys here said they were doing giveaway and indicated interest, how is that begging, did you see me opening thread or post begging any body for you to say I am a career begger. You don see woman post all your body begin shake

I understand

Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Kingarthur21:
i have sent a reply.
. I did sent you an email again
Re: To The Man I Love. by Freelane33(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2020
MONSTER (zaytoven) . Relate me on F hndrxx new J
Zayttoven:
This is hilarious.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Torie8(f): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Love is in the air wink
Re: To The Man I Love. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
iamJ:
No battle cheesy

Boring

So boooring
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Crunchyg3:
The lazy beggar is still talking.

Because pocohantas fed you abi?

1 Like

Re: To The Man I Love. by topsquino(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ekemeze:

I GO WITH YOU!

All for attention! lolz

grin grin grin grin grin

Please leave funmi alone oo.

I'm her loyal fan

No one is perfect

1 Like

Re: To The Man I Love. by Chamber2000: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
When you think you have to bring your relationship to a public forum for validation tgen you are still a baby in the head and at heart.

These ones are not yet ready. They are infatuated

1 Like

Re: To The Man I Love. by GreatResearcher: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I'm not one for poetry. Infact I am terrible at it.

I'm not one for receiving or giving flowery words. You know that already.

Jaubdu, I want you to know that I love you. Your person and character sets you apart from the rest. Your drive, ambition, sets you apart from the sore losers that call themselves. You are you, and I won't have it any other way.

I consider myself fortunate to be in your life. And even though the lockdown keeps us apart. Absence makes our heart grow fonder and the other measures we have put in place.

There are other things which I cannot say here wink

But always remember this, know that I love you. It may not seem like that every moment. But we know how we do things. Near or far I love you and miss jaubdu.

PS: if any of you cannot be Happy for us or have nothing positive to say, kindly Waka pass this thread or I will troll your miserable ass in the most effective way.
Check ur pm.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Check ur pm.
replied your mail
Re: To The Man I Love. by GreatResearcher: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

US is a glorified shithole.
Their healthcare system is bullshit. Canada is bae.
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
GreatResearcher:
US is a glorified shithole.
Their healthcare system is bullshit. Canada is bae.
Australia too. Replied your whatsapp
Re: To The Man I Love. by GreatResearcher1: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Australia too. Replied your whatsapp
did!:
Re: To The Man I Love. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Check ur pm.
. Yet to see anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can't Control My Sex Urge HELP / What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? / Annabella George Sanchez Expose Her Nude On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.