Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures (68176 Views)

FG Reads Riot Act To Contractors Handling Abuja, Port Harcourt Roads / You Have 30 Days To Vacate Port-harcourt Roads- Wike Tells Street Traders, Other / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Bonessaw(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
chino11:
[s][/s]

[s]Useless poverty inflicted idiot. Show us exactly where you are sitting now this poor bastard. No wonder the gay guy attracted your attention and you have kept masturbating on it.

Oh old people don't use laptops and don't work in offices? This is why must of you idiots from Imo state are poor and useless.

Now you wanna tell me that it is only young people that uses laptops and that is the only way to qualify your old age as being young. You are so stupid and useless, I actually under estimated your hopelessness.

Anuofia just one picture, show us where you idiot is right now. Useless old man. Ezi ofia[/s]
It’s obvious I just hit a wrong chord. The unnecessary anger is uncalled for Chino.
No one would expose you if you accept you’re a gay. So why didn’t you chastise the gay guy that mentioned you? Some jokes are not tolerated.
God knows that I would break someone’s head even if it’s a joke or not.
And for your info I’m not your old cargo enemy Chiwude or the other old man Abagworo, where you sit together in your draft joint and sip palmwine.
I just hate nonsense and you especially must not bring drag my state into your stupidity. Allow Rivers be. Peace!
This Eastlink for your info, a useless mod blocked my monicker.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Eastlink:
He's right, politics aside. I won't use the term greatest, but best. Chibuike Amaechi remains Rivers state best Governor followed by Melford Okilo.
Ameachi?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
obontami:

So? undecided angry
Landlord travel and see grin come to PH

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
Bonessaw:
It’s obvious I just hit a wrong chord. The unnecessary anger is uncalled for Chino.
No one would expose you if you accept you’re a gay. So why didn’t you chastise the gay guy that mentioned you? Some jokes are not tolerated.
God knows that I would break someone’s head even if it’s a joke or not.
And for your info I’m not your old cargo enemy Chiwude or the other old man Abagworo, where you sit together in your draft joint and sip palmwine.
I just hate nonsense and you especially must not bring drag my state into your stupidity. Allow Rivers be. Peace!
This Eastlink for your info, a useless mod blocked my monicker.
[/s]

Useless frustrated gay bastard. No wonder you were blocked lol

Oh you gay bastard wanna deny your chiwude account even after I busted you in that pan igbo thread.

Useless old man that think that it is only young people that uses laptops, no wonder you still that you are young even at 60.

From the start of this thread it was obvious who was angry and frustrated. You came here with envy and frustration, even a member cautioned you about it.

Chiwude, you are a very useless old and should be in elderly homes by now. This is how he joblessly runs several usernames. Old fool cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Am in choba
OK, Choba no too bad na

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Iriruaga100(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Its not a wrong information but a fact. I go to Warri on alternate month basis so I know what I'm saying.
The roads in Warri are an eyesore. The worst in any major city in the SS(I've visited them all).
I'm not here to make Warri look bad, but to say the truth because I feel warri can be better. Let's not deviate from the main thread shaa, let's leave this for another day/thread.

Like I said, which you may not agree this is my order for roads by city in the SS

1. PHC(more roads than any other city in the SS)
2. Uyo(Highest percentage of good roads than any other city in the SS)
3. Calabar (Enough good roads for its size)
4. Benin (Better roads as you get towards the city centre)
5. Yenagoa ( Very few roads but once there is a road it's in good shape)
6. Warri (Hardly you drive by without a pothole, and the street roads are very narrow, you hardly see a clean car because of the nature of the roads)

I've not really explored Asaba area.

The no 6, is the contention here.. Tell us the road?? You can list them.. This should not be difficult!!
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Bonessaw(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
chino11:
[s][/s]

[s]Useless frustrated gay bastard. No wonder you were blocked lol

Oh you gay bastard wanna deny your chiwude account even after I busted you in that pan igbo thread.

Useless old man that think that it is only young people that uses laptops, no wonder you still that you are young even at 60.

From the start of this thread it was obvious who was angry and frustrated. You came here with envy and frustration, even a member cautioned you about it.

Chiwude, you are a very useless old and should be in elderly homes by now. This is how he joblessly runs several usernames. Old fool[/s] cheesy
As someone said earlier, your old Nokia torch phone needs to be changed for a new one. Even your cloths needs to be changed too, because only grandads are used to wearing one cloth and also used to living in one GRA hotel all their lives.
Even grandads too are used to hallucinating too so I won’t mind you think me for another of your old fool.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by obontami: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:
Landlord travel and see grin come to PH

To come do watin? So PH people go fit kidnap me abi?
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
Bonessaw:
As someone said earlier, your old Nokia torch phone needs to be changed for a new one. Even your cloths needs to be changed too, because only grandads are used to wearing one cloth and also used to living in one GRA hotel all their lives.Even grandads too are used to hallucinating too so I won’t mind you think me for another of your old fool.
[/s]

See pain and tears Hahahaha

Chiwude when shall you show your poverty inflicted self for once?

Chiwude the worst is that even at your old age you are neither married nor planning to marry because you are a gay. Hahahaha

Chiwude, you are so poor that my phone will take you a whole year of hard labour to buy.

Chiwude, very soon you shall be thrown out of umunna meeting because you are useless to yourself and your umunna.

Chiwude it is not too late to change and live a better life. You cursed to the extent that all you do is to give people poison because of your frustration in life. I am not responsible for your frustration.

Chiwude, again stop wearing only nicker up and down, you are not the only poor man from orlu. Stop embarrassing orly.

Chiwude, I am waiting for your denial cheesy
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
UdechiHD:
It's now obvious that Chino and Abagworo are Ikwerre from Rivers state. Both may be friends from the same hood, who fight their foolish battles on SE state threads.
Old Chino with his China Nokia Phone. When will you buy a good camera phone Chino? Don't Wike pay you enough stipend to get a good phone? At least Abagworo your friend has a better camera than you.
[/s]

Why some of you are scared of quoting me directly is beyond me. At least this is online not physical. I just stumble on this your post.

The phone I use is the sort of phone that can even take you 2yrs of work to purchase. That aside..

Now old frustrated fool called udechihd, these 2 pictures represent the one taken by myself while driving and one taken by abagworo while driving his uber car. It is the picture of the same spot- Salvation ministry.

1st is his

2nd is mine

Now compare and contrast . If you have eye problem, then fix it first before coming here to spew nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
obontami:

To come do watin? So PH people go fit kidnap me abi?
I don tell you sey PH no dey like that. Na me go kidnap you grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Kinematics: 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Even people from cross river hype their place and don't travel much

Not exactly the cross river I know. Yes they hype Calabar, but they dont travel? Mmmh
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Bonessaw(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
chino11:
[s][/s]

[s]See pain and tears Hahahaha

Chiwude when shall you show your poverty inflicted self for once?

Chiwude the worst is that even at your old age you are neither married nor planning to marry because you are a gay. Hahahaha

Chiwude, you are so poor that my phone will take you a whole year of hard labour to buy.

Chiwude, very soon you shall be thrown out of umunna meeting because you are useless to yourself and your umunna.

Chiwude it is not too late to change and live a better life. You cursed to the extent that all you do is to give people poison because of your frustration in life. I am not responsible for your frustration.

Chiwude, again stop wearing only nicker up and down, you are not the only poor man from orlu. Stop embarrassing orly.

Chiwude, I am waiting for your denial[/s] cheesy
Lol! grin grin grin

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
See as them dey fight like kids
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Bonessaw(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:
I’m really enjoying my time. If anyone can tell me that Chino can be demystified in one moment, I’ll never have believed it.
That guy is a nairaland living legend. grin grin
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by senatordave1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kinematics:

Not exactly the cross river I know. Yes they hype Calabar, but they dont travel? Mmmh
Yes we don't travel much except you mean akwa ibom people
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by senatordave1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:
OK, Choba no too bad na
Yes very lively esp when uniport dey in session.the first time i came to choba,i woke up around 4am and still saw people outside as if its daytime
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bonessaw:
I’m really enjoying my time. If anyone can tell me that Chino can be demystified in one moment, I’ll never have believed it.
That guy is a nairaland living legend. grin grin
Men behaving like womengrin make una post pictures

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes very lively esp when uniport dey in session.the first time i came to choba,i woke up around 4am and still saw people outside as if its daytime
Like aggrey road, people dey road every hour of the day. Me no like noisy area

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bonessaw:
Lol! I am Mad man

Chiwude, your madness is a child's play, maybe you dropped your chiwude moniker after what I did to you on Imo thread that year. Na me fit idiots and bastards like you.

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
Bonessaw:
That guy is a nairaland living legend
[/s]

Demystify and living legend from both sides of the mouth.

Chiwude, how can you demystify your boss? Are you mad? I am still your master on this board even though you are an old man.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Mystiquefia: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iriruaga100:

The no 6, is the contention here.. Tell us the road?? You can list them.. This should not be difficult!!

Lol, leave that guy bikoo. If Area wasn't really spectacular he wouldn't be comparing us with state capitals. But oniovo las las they robbed us big time not to have sited the capital in warri sha. If not that urhue for no fit dy yarn opata.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Bonessaw(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:
Men behaving like womengrin make una post pictures
Sorry, I’m actually doing to him what he used to do to others. Let’s say, I learnt some bad things from him and this moniker is an example.
To be fair with you I admire the dude a lot. Himself, Abagworo and the Chiwude he thinks I’m.
Sorry, are you by chance from Onelga? I’m a cool guy in reality. I’m from Okwuzi that why I’m asking.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Mystiquefia: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iriruaga100:

Lol, leave that guy bikoo. If Area wasn't really spectacular he wouldn't be comparing us with state capitals. But oniovo las las they robbed us big time not to have sited the capital in warri sha. If not that orhue for no fit dy yarn opata. And I seldom see u guy on Nairaland. I think we all need to know ourselves sha
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bonessaw:
Sorry, I’m actually doing to him what he used to do to Let’s sayI actually learnt some bad things from him and this moniker is an example.
others. To be fair with you I admire the dude a lot. Himself, Abagworo and the Chiwude he thinks I’m.
Sorry, are you by chance from Onelga? I’m a cool guy in reality. I’m from Okwuzi that why I’m asking.
I'm not angry

OK, the guy is a troll. grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:

When I started this thread, I played cool, probably Chiwude thought I have changed from whom I used to be in the past. Then he decided to try his chances. Now he got burnt and started covering up. Chiwude I am still the never changing chino you used to know.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
chino11:

When I started this thread, I played cool, probably Chiwude thought I have changed from whom I used to be in the past. Then he decided to try his chances. Now he got burnt and started covering up. Chiwude I am still the never changing chino you used to know.
E don do warlord. Post more pictures

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Bonessaw(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Oyindidi:
I'm not angry

OK, the guy is a troll. grin
I believe he’s a nice guy in real life. His legend is extraordinary. I would love to meet him someday. The only nairalander that causes fear and rains thunders with his over 50 monikers.
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Shut up this useless old vagabond. So you wanna deny your Chiwude moniker? You are insane for even trying to do that.

Now we know that you operate Bonessaw alongside Eastlink.

Chiwude, have you forgot that we run this forum and know everyone here with their different monikers. Anuofia

[s]
Bonessaw:
Sorry, I’m actually doing to him what he used to do to others. Let’s say, I learnt some bad things from him and this moniker is an example.
To be fair with you I admire the dude a lot. Himself, Abagworo and the Chiwude he thinks I’m.
[/s]
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Bonessaw(m): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
chino11:

I can never lace Chiwude’s shoes in nairaland. Yes, I may have cloned his moniker once. But I respect him a lot. How may times would I tell you that I’m not Chiwude. Or do you want me to prove that to you by speaking my dialect?
Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by Oyindidi(f): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Bonessaw:
I believe he’s a nice guy in real life. His legend is extraordinary. I would love to meet him someday. The only nairalander that causes fear and rains thunders with his over 50 monikers.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lockdown: Port Harcourt Roads In Pictures by chino11(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
Bonessaw:
[/s]

Shut up, see this one wan hype himself. I am above your tirade. Ezi

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.