Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Abuja (28675 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by biijay: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2011
I think Obasanjo should come back

Only A Yoruba man can do it, not this idiotic Ph.D fisherman from the jungle

u really cant be that unintelligent
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2011
biijay:

u really cant be that unintelligent
u must be a yoruba man! Wheather u like it or not,a fisherman must rule afterall ur country been richer than some other countries is because of that region.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2011
Nsiman:

What will Atiku not do to over come gej? If u still insist that MEND are behind the new year eve abuja bombing without, so be it, it is a warning
may be both hands are clean.
What do you think of those who predicted nigeria been lik parkistan in future! Are they god How do they know sumtin like this gonna happen
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2011
Toaskarity:

u must be a yoruba man! Wheather u like it or not,a fisherman must rule afterall your country been richer than some other countries is because of that region.

This kind of comment is disgusting to me.People act like GEJ is not the sitting President.He is already President.Let him perform.He must not wait until his second term to perform.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by biijay: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2011
u must be a yoruba man! Wheather u like it or not,a fisherman must rule afterall your country been richer than some other countries is because of that region.

im a yoruba girl not a man and i dont support obasanjo ruling again,  i really dont care if Jonathan or an other candidate becomes the president after all they all politicians, they al play dirty!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by spicyhoney(f): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2011
spyder880:

Am surprised it even took this long for all these to happen, thats what you get for binding christians and murderers together. Biafra was a chance we all had as a people to seperate these unlike terms, but Yoruba and Ijaw chose to sell their souls to the devil, now we have to face the music. Igbos wont fight nobody, and if they are silly enough to bomb ibo cities, reprisals will follow, just like before.

And you think Biafra would have or is the solution to the problem at hand? I still believe the blasts in Abuja is not in any way related to religion, it's a political thing, definitely some muslems were victims at the scene too. And am tired of hearing about this goddam BIAFRA thing. I dont know and don't even want to know anything about it. If you people want to have your own country, abeg you people should go, you will be the one to loose out. The only thing of interest to me, is that the killings should stop, and if people must be killed, the stupid politicians should be the ones and not innocent citizens.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2011
@NewsMonste

Dude, u are a conspiracy theorist!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by badex11: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2011
I wish the bombers will go to ibadan and bomb ALAO AKALA and his nonsense supporters one million times for making my state the worstest state in yoruba land stupid dismissed yeye officer undecided
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2011
violent:

You must be drunk!

what exactly do you think the duties of the Grand Commander in Chief of Armed forces are?

Jonathan= Failed!
Tell us Mr know all that his duty includes doing the Job of those who are suppose to be professionals in security matters
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2011
Batubo:

If they like, they should bomb everywhere in Nigeria,it is still Jonathan for president!
I feel you my brother.It is only God that can stop this man GEJ,a million of Atiku and IBBS can not stop him
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by mrblack: 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2011
Not could because it has already become iraq since there re lost of bomb blast going on in nigeria right now,
na bombarding dey rain for 9ja now o.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by 9ijaMan: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2011
Ozin:

I feel you my brother.It is only God that can stop this man GEJ,a million of Atiku and IBBS can not stop him

Apparently that's the reason why he's asked us to pray that the perpetrators of these dastardly acts come out to the open to confess their sins!

Bunch of jokers!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2011
Abagworo:

This kind of comment is disgusting to me.People act like GEJ is not the sitting President.He is already President.Let him perform.He must not wait until his second term to perform.
and what do u want him to do now rather than what he is doing>to fight unknown murderers. pls tell me?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by 9ijaMan: 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2011
Toaskarity:

and what do u want him to do now rather than what he is doing>to fight unknown murderers. pls tell me?
If he (GEJ) is clueless about what to do, the honorable thing to do will be for him to vacate the post he's occupying.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Eziachi: 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2011
dem_people:

In the 21st century, size and population matters a lot. The countries who will call the shots in this century are all 'big' countries(China, India, Russia, Brazil, US etc)  both in geographical and population sizes respectively. This is mostly why the BRIC countries are a booming block. Many are here shouting that Nigeria should split. Quite alright, if Nigeria splits, then WHAT? People don't get the big picture here. If we split, is it the same politicians that have been stealing us dry, are going to continue to rule in the newly created countries?  Guys, when Nigeria should have split was a long time ago. Not now. The forces behind many atrocities in the country are vested foreign interests (Wikileaks should  serve as an eye-opener) and not emanating locally. The Western world has a lot to gain, should Nigeria split. You need not look far towards Ivory Coast and other Francophonic countries. Many countries are against Nigeria's existence as a country due to its POTENTIAL, and nothing more.

1)The Arab world sees the country as a mammoth threat and barricade towards its quest to ultimately Islamasize Africa.

2)The West sees the country as "another potential China (considering they "were asleep" and underestimated China's drastic rise within a short period)" taking its well endowed and talented human resources coupled with its huge and vast natural resources, into consideration.

3) Even in the West, no country calls the shots alone in the world anymore instead, they do so as a block. Its called the EU. And why do they do this? In other to allow them to have more socio-political and economical clout required to pursue their interests globally - together.

We shouldn't only be thinking about the food we eat today but, also about the food available tomorrow. These foreigners see Nigeria as a threat! Lets not play into their hands.

I was going through Wikileaks two days ago and saw a publication where the British were "worried" about the relative calm in West Africa and, were happy when a significant incident happened which "allowed them to assert their influence" in the region. These guys love to see us split. Its an enormous divide-and-conquer game strategy that they're playing. Nigeria is a workable entity only if we practice true federalism, convene a Sovereign National Conference, dissolve states and revert to regionalism and most importantly, have the most appropriate and patriotic people at the helm of affairs. Only then, would we see drastic positive changes.

*People should stop calling God to solve problems in which we could solve ourselves afterall, he created us with brains to be used for thinking.
It funny you lived in the United Kingdom and still blabbing about size. What is the size of U.K or would you say that they are not a great nation? So great that at some point in history they control almost more than half of the whole world through their empire.
Big Population is not what makes a nation great but people that live and make up that nation. Would you rather be a citizen of China, Russia, India, Brazil you mentioned than a citizen of say- Sweden or Norway? I say no more.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Eziachi: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2011
Nsiman:

Gej is not mean as u guys think he is, just asking 4 a mandate, once he gets it there he starts BUT, some northern elements are using his meanness to kill innocent pple,  judging from pdp's const'tn, that says a member who has not been in the party 4 straight 2yrs is not elligible to contest an elective office, IS ATIKU ELLIGIBLE TO CONTEST?, because he is i  think the master mind of these imbroglio
Just like going to a bank to borrow money and you were asked what the money is for- And your answer is to give you the money first then you will tell them later. Only a CRAZY BANK PLC will go ahead and give you such a loan.
Jonathan is asking for a 4 years mandate but cannot articulate what he has done with the one he had been given already without even asking for it but came to him by accident.
Most successful people in government or even in business will make their mark within their first 100 days in charge and then build from there. The only reason Jonathan want to be president in my opinion is that, he just want to be president.

And this had been the biggest headache of Nigeria from birth, always throwing up not leader that are desperate to lead but those pushed in to lead either by accident or by design.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2011
9ijaMan:

If he (GEJ) is clueless about what to do, the honorable thing to do will be for him to vacate the post he's occupying.
and if he vacate ur CRUELESS MAN will replace Who is ?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Eziachi: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2011
Toaskarity:

and if he vacate your CRUELESS MAN will replace Who is ?
Why not you? Or do you think Jonathan is better than you? I am sure he hasn't got more balls under his pant than you.
You can't be a supporter forever, put yourself in the frame.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 04, 2011
Eziachi:

Why not you? Or do you think Jonathan is better than you? I am sure he hasn't got more balls under his pant than you.
You can't be a supporter forever, put yourself in the frame.
when my time reach,i will be supported 2,for now i think he got more ball than me grin cos its nt easy to b @ dat position.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba. / 3 Service Chiefs Meet In Aso Rock / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.