Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Abuja (28704 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Barbossa: 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2010
STop blaming jonATHAN, THIS IS EZACTLY WAT THIS T ERRORSISTS WANT,
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LoveKing(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2010
wow wow what is happening?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by koruji(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2010
Ths country is about to collapse under its own weight!

Just heard it on NAT-i. Two bomb blast being reported.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Wilfem(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2010
Yes it is true. There's another one at Dunamis Church, Jikwoyi. Very near my Church where I am presently. May God protect us tonight. Amen
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by violent(m): 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2010
Vigilante:

I bet Beaf is shitting in his pants somewhere. Coward.    

What has beaf got to do with this?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nsiman(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2010
Abagworo, let's stay in civil rule and die in war agreed, military or not, unemployment must result to this, if sm1 is idle and see anyone that will pay for a nefarous act to be committed, what will bar that person? the military can't create jobs hence crime will continue,
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nsiman(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2010
Abagworo, let's stay in civil rule and die in war agreed, military or not, unemployment must result to this, if sm1 is idle and see anyone that will pay for a nefarous act to be committed, what will bar that person? the military can't create jobs hence crime will continue,
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by aspabay(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2010
Nigerian's what is happening to our dear country
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by SapeleGuy: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2010
GEJ needs to show his mettle, some big boys need to be rounded up and made to cool their heels in Kirikiri with hard labour. This is the result of do or die politics.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2010
An SNC should be convened with immediate effects where Religious,political and ethnic representatives will be involved.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by nduchucks: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2010
Now I am convinced that the bombing at Mammy market was not due to a drunken soldier's irresponsibilities. I just saw on NTA-24 that another explosion was confirmed in Jikwoi, a satellite town of Abuja's.  There is also a bomb threat being circulated via text messages that a bomb will be detonated close to Nicon in the area where New Year fireworks are usually carried out.

Something tells me that I will not be watching tonight's fireworks in person.  Na for TV I go watch am with my machine gun on red alert.  smiley
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Finland(m): 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Something tells me that I will not be watching tonight's fireworks in person.  Na for TV I go watch am with my machine gun on red alert.  smiley
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by oderemo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2010
STop blaming jonATHAN, THIS IS EZACTLY WAT THIS T ERRORSISTS WANT
who shld we blame 4 this, my mum?
the pretender to the throne mr. gej has proved beyond doubt he can not protect the lives of innocent citizen, in this country.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Gbawe: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2010
Barbossa:

Get real !!! This is no time for rabidly blind or ethnically biased support . Nigerians are losing their lives for God sake !!! We have to look at all what we are seeing as the security failings of a Commander in Chief who appears to always be several steps behind those who want to forment chaos. We must all put sentiments aside so that we can see what we must .
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by violent(m): 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
Barbossa:

You must be drunk!

what exactly do you think the duties of the Grand Commander in Chief of Armed forces are?

Jonathan= Failed!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2010
The fruits of INDECISION and SELECTIVE JUSTICE
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Coolabbie: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2010
My God if abuja is not safe den where in nigeria is safe?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by olabukola: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2010
Are these people proving Ojukwu right? Nigeria is heading to chaos i for see disintegration of nigeria. Walahi
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by GoldCircle: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2010
wetin be all this bomb! bomb!! Bomb!!! everywhere now??

God please save your people!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by nwaigbomg(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2010
"like play like play" it has become a reality now dawn on us , when concerned people were saying nigeria could turn to another aghfganistan or iraq somay people sure it as a joke, our government refuse to take drastic measure that will stop this nonsense becausee of the selfish political interest,,, now innocent people are surffering for it, it is very painful
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Ymodulus: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2010
Wilfem:

Yes it is true. There's another one at Dunamis Church, Jikwoyi. Very near my Church where I am presently. May God protect us tonight. Amen
i just confirmed this from a friend of mine who just called me and beg me to come to my place at Garki, am on my way right now to pick him, also reports reaching me also state that their is a rumour of a bomb blast to take place at Jikwoyi Catholic church That is St kelvin. This is not a joke as my friend cousin just got the information from her guy who is coming to pick her too. Well my advice is too stay away from those locations, also from what i can see there is current blockage of road at Karu Jikwoyi road by some Nonatics who called themselves hausas. Its no joke all this for no reason. Well i will update those in Jikwoyi area in some minutes, my driver is afraid, and i am too.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Ymodulus: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2010
Wilfem:

i just confirmed this from a friend of mine who just called me and beg me to come to my place at Garki, am on my way right now to pick him, also reports reaching me also state that their is a rumour of a bomb blast to take place at Jikwoyi Catholic church That is St kelvin. This is not a joke as my friend cousin just got the information from her guy who is coming to pick her too. Well my advice is too stay away from those locations, also from what i can see there is current blockage of road at Karu Jikwoyi road by some Nonatics who called themselves hausas. Its no joke all this for no reason. Well i will update those in Jikwoyi area in some minutes, my driver is afraid, and i am too.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2010
Jonathan=Disaapointmentation
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by maimalari: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2010
Minaj tv news reports more than 100 lives lost so far at the mami market bomb blast. According to them the death toll may triple.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LoveKing(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2010
Ymodulus:

nothing will hurt You. God is watching over You.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by daqskin: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2010
I think Obasanjo should come back

Only A Yoruba man can do it, not this idiotic Ph.D fisherman from the jungle
that is my President you are referring to right? well who ever you are i know you dont have a father! angry and since i am not also in the mood to insult you, let me just let you in on this little info i just checked the meaning of a child who does not have a father in the dictionary, and your no father `s face showed up. children without fathers. undecided
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by daqskin: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2010
Chrisbenogor (m)
EL Dorado!

Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja
« #54 on: Today at 09:34:46 PM »
Jonathan=Disaapointmentation
another child without father. and the list goes on and on ,
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2010
Just heard of another blast in Lagos?Any confirmations?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by spicyhoney(f): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2010
This is really sad. Abacha Baracks is one of the best and polpular place to go eat Fish in Abuja, just imagine innocent people most of whom might have gone there to relax straight  form work not knowing they were going into a death trap. High time people start leaving this city, the last blast was so close to moi can't afford another episode.

So pathetic that the people who always fall victim of these blasts are not the politicians.

N.B
Pls the next bomb should go off inside NASS abeg.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by oderemo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2010
so the truth is out:

"I was not chosen to be Vice President because I had good political experience, I did not. I'm not a politician. There were a lot more qualified people around to be Vice President.” - GOODLUCK JONATHAN - 2010

the chicken is coming home to rooooooost. i am fuming right now.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by olabukola: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2010
Abagworo:

Just heard of another blast in Lagos?Any confirmations?
Let them no near Kwara, am coming home on 2nd.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Gbawe: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2010
SapeleGuy:

GEJ needs to show his mettle, some big boys need to be rounded up and made to cool their heels in Kirikiri with hard labour. This is the result of do or die politics.

You will wait forever to see "mettle" from GEJ. Not saying you are one , but it is dissapointing for Nigeria how some Nigerians continue the attempt to confer strenghts and abilities on Jonathan he does not and will never have. Did Atiku not openly threaten violence? Can we rule out the possibility that this is the work of an Atiku emboldened by a weak President who could not put him in his place? I predicted , after the independence day bombing , that we will move into a 'new phase' if high profile perps are not brought to books because sinister folks who think they own Nigeria will feel they are dealing with a President they can taunt, intimidate and offend openly. In Jonathan we now have a President who cannot even damn the consequences to fight back with his back and that of hsi citizens against the wall . Even chronically ill Yar Adua was not this weak .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Akunyili's Daughter, Njideka Crosby Wins Joyce Alexander Artist Prize / INEC Names Stanley Amuchie As APGA Imo Governorship Candidate / Lawyers To Free 13 Lekki Protesters From Lagos Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.