Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Bomb Blast In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Abuja (28709 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / Abuja Naija @50 Bomb Blast In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 31, 2010
TV Continental News reports that the info of blast in Dunamis Church is false. Anything on the contrary?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by spicyhoney(f): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2010
Best bet for all Abuja residents is to stay indoors tonight, all the 'I must go church freaks" try to stay indoors today, God will understand and for all the clubbers,  I bet none needs to be told to forgo today.

These bombers might still have some places in mind to be blown tonight.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2010
daqskin:

another child without father. and the list goes on and on ,
Young Man look for the nearest pond and throw yourself in, better still you can look for the next bomb and swallow it. RUBBISH!!!!
Why would I not be disappointed? If you are not that is your cup of tea, some people have lost loved ones again and this man is hell bent on sacrificing the security of this country on his political ambition? Playing favorites to devil's just so that they would endorse him? Come dont let me unleash my full e fury on you! Anuofia, ode!  angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by violent(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2010
Pls the next bomb should go off inside NASS abeg.

and what good will this do?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by oderemo(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2010
Lillyhan need to wipe that silly smug off his face and dust  that his shinny nose off, this game of politics is not for the lilly livered.
pls Jonathan get real . ppl are dieing on a daily basis not frm hunger but frm BOMBS.
PPLE ARE CRYING FOR LEADERSHIP .
search yor conscience if you r not up for it , pls MOVE OVER.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Gbawe: 9:57pm On Dec 31, 2010
maimalari:

Minaj tv news reports more than 100 lives lost so far at the mami market bomb blast. According to them the death toll may triple.

Lord no !!!!!!!!!!!! This is terrible !!!! If Jonathan is a decent man , and out of respect for those who lost their lives needlessly, he will step down for being a terrible Commander in Chief who has failed woefully , on several occasions, to protect the lives of Nigerians. I don't expect that to happen with the likes of OBJ and Anenih egging on this clearly incompetent man for their own gain.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by tamedo: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2010
God save Nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by SapeleGuy: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2010
Gbawe:

You will wait forever to see "mettle" from GEJ. Not saying you are one , but it is dissapointing for Nigeria how some Nigerians continue the attempt to confer strenghts and abilities on Jonathan he does not and will never have. Did Atiku not openly threaten violence? Can we rule out the possibility that this is the work of an Atiku emboldened by a weak President who could not put him in his place? I predicted , after the independence day bombing , that we will move into a 'new phase' if high profile perps are not brought to books because sinister folks who think they own Nigeria will feel they are dealing with a President they can taunt, intimidate and offend openly. In Jonathan we now have a President who cannot even damn the consequences to fight back with his back and that of hsi citizens against the wall . Even chronically ill Yar Adua was not this weak .

If we can get through the next 24 hours without a 'Fellow Nigerians' speech, then I believe there will be some disproprotionate force exerted tomorrow (at least that is what I would do).

Leadership is about self sacrifice, this is the time for Jonathan to send these people to the depths of hell. Damn the consequences.

These aren't easy times for any leader and neither is it the time for knee jerk reactions, I remember how George Bush was reading a story book upside down after hearing the 9/11 bomb blasts.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LRNZH(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2010
Nigeria is slowly but surely showing the failed state symptoms.

I honestly blame OBJ, All these are parts of his legacies.
OBJ gave us strong leadership but foisted inexperienced and weak leadership (Yar'adua, GEJ, ) on us because of his failed third term ambition.

OBJ should be remembered for this scheme.

PDP is definitely not the way to go, They lack anything close to a vision for this country.

I'm sorry Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2010
Gbawe:

Lord no !!!!!!!!!!!! This is terrible !!!! If Jonathan is a decent man , and out of respect for those who lost their lives needlessly, he will step down for being a terrible Commander in Chief who has failed woefully , on several occasions, to protect the lives of Nigerians. I don't expect that to happen with the likes of OBJ and Anenih egging on this clearly incompetent man for their own gain.  
THANK YOU! E GO GREE!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by binhozie(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2010
[size=20pt]Bombs were planted in the phucckking church!!!!!!!!!
A friend of mine was killed i swear to God!!!

I will Kill too!!!
I swear to God i will take moslem lives too!!!
I vow on the blood of my dead friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  cry cry cry cry
If i dont take a moslem life, let GOD take my own life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by violent(m): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2010
Gbawe:

I don't like his wimpy sluggish árse licking approach to leadership, but i wouldn't expect that if he steps down, all these problems will just go away!. . . .If anything, it's likely to aggravate violence in Niger delta which will be much more severe than what we re currently witnessing!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by oderemo(m): 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2010
OBJ should be remembered for this scheme.

PDP is definitely not the way to go,  They lack anything close to a vision for this country.

THAT man called OBJ will surely die a slow but painful death.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by violent(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2010
binhozie:

I will Kill too!!!
If i dont take a moslem life, let GOD take my own life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

would you like some water sir?
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Olaedo1: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2010
Gbawe:

Can you not see the political under tone of these bombing that seem to be occuring days before the PDP presidential primary?These bombing have nothing to do with GEJ.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by oderemo(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2010
Can you not see the political under tone of these bombing that seem to be occuring days before the PDP presidential primary?These bombing have nothing to do with GEJ.

go home and put your thinking cap on b4 coming here.
scram.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2010
Ola edo:

Are you silly? what bomb blasts have to do with your president? it was in his backyard in his backyard MSCHEWWWWW!
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2010
binhozie:

I will Kill too!!!
Take it easy, how are we sure this is even religion related self, this is crazy men.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by cold(m): 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2010
All those asking for JEG to step down,did Bush step down after 9/11?No government in its right mind bows to terrorists.It's unfortunate all this is happening & my condolences goes out to all those who have lost thier loved ones in this dastardly act(s) but asking for the Commander-in-Chief to step down is bang out of order
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Olaedo1: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2010
binhozie:

I will Kill too!!!

Bro calm down.Sorry for your lost. I ask God to take away to wish that you've put on yourself. The best thing is to keep watch out and it will be even better to leave those areas for your own safety.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by nduchucks: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2010
What da heck is going on?? NTA-24 is now saying that the bomb blast at Jikwoyi was just a rumour!!!

I'm switching off the TV, ASAP.

@binhozie, your friend may be alive, if NTA-24 account is true. take heart, buddy.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2010
ndu_chucks:

What da heck is going on?? NTA-24 is now saying that the bomb blast at Jikwoyi was just a rumour!!!

You can imagine! and peeps have called from all over, MSCHEWWWW I am disappointed
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by poweredcom(m): 10:11pm On Dec 31, 2010
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by LoveKing(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2010
binhozie:

I will Kill too!!!

Wow i feel like shedding tears. its a pity  cry  cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by oyinda3(f): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2010
binhozie:

Bombs were planted in the phucckking church!!!!!!!!!

I will Kill too!!!
If i dont take a moslem life, let GOD take my own life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do we make of this blood thirsty fool?
how many people have you killed before this?
what makes you any different from the bombers?
na wah o.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by 9ijaMan: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2010
oyinda.:

what do we make of this blood thirsty fool?
how many people have you killed before this?
what makes you any different from the bombers?
na wah o.

I'm not too sure the guy is even being truthful. Every report has confirmed the incident at the church to be false and he's claiming he lost a friend there. I'll consider his ranting as that of a confused man.
May the soul of the dead RIP.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by goggs(m): 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2010
ndu_chucks:

@binhozie, your friend may be alive, if NTA-24 account is true. take heart, buddy.

heard it was a rumor too.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by Ceekay(m): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2010
binhozie:

I will Kill too!!!

Knee jerk my guy. . Take it easy
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by tamedo: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2010
Where is this country heading to??
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by sochan: 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2010
@Abagworo

No I'm not an anarchist but a realist.We need to save Nigeria.I always suggested that the election be cancelled and a sovereign national conference convened where true federalism,resource control and re-structuring is done before any elections.
I think it is getting too late for GEJ or any civilian to do that.

I said this same thing when GEJ came into office, that the best thing who could possibly do is call for this conference, it is badly needed. We as nigerians need to know how we plan to live with each other. This Ad-hoc put-together thing wont work.
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by spicyhoney(f): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2010
violent:

and what good will this do?
If bombs must go off, is it not better they go off where the people they are meant for would possibly be in? I think its way better off there than Abacha barracks or in churches unless if the motives behind the attacks are not politically inclined.
binhozie:

I will Kill too!!!

Bros, though it is painful but please are you even sure the attack was carried out by muslems or are you referring to the blast in Jos cause if it is the Abuja one, I don't think it's a religion thing
Re: Bomb Blast In Abuja by goggs(m): 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2010
binhozie:

I will Kill too!!!

that wouldn't bring your friend back and two, the bad guys will be running around ready for another round of madness.

Take it easy, lay down before you hurt yourself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Reactions Over Oshiomhole's Allegations That An Ex Minister Stole $6billion / INEC Names Stanley Amuchie As APGA Imo Governorship Candidate / Godwin Maduka Storms Johnbosco's Music Academy Launch (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.