Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. (13588 Views)

I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance / She Pulled Her Pants…. “i Fvcked” (18+) / HOW I FVCKED MY PRIMARY 4 TEACHER….(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by fergie001: 6:40am On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:

I beg o, that name is fucking too much 4 me o
Calm down...Nackson
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 6:41am On Apr 07, 2020
Ishilove:
His new name should be Nackson

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2020
fergie001:
Calm down...Nackson
So na only me get this fucking name

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by fergie001: 6:58am On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:

So na only me get this fucking name
Baby food is cheaper in cartons.....and perhaps a steriliser.
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Walehamzat: 7:05am On Apr 07, 2020
u are fvuking stupid
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2020
fergie001:
Baby food is cheaper in cartons.....and perhaps a steriliser.
Huh

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2020
Walehamzat:
u are fvuking stupid
I'm not sir
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
Pls Nairalanders Help!.
I fvcked my fucking girlfriend about three months ago, even though i used a fucking condom, now she is telling me she is fucking pregnant and i dont think i'm the fucking father of the fucking unborn baby.
So i need ur fucking advice guys.
fvk off and go and take up your responsibility. Fvk you.
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Leonyluiz(m): 8:13am On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
Pls Nairalanders Help!.
I fvcked my fucking girlfriend about three months ago, even though i used a fucking condom, now she is telling me she is fucking pregnant and i dont think i'm the fucking father of the fucking unborn baby.

I think the kid would be better off not having you as a father. You cant even construct a sentence without profanity?
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by emeijeh(m): 8:21am On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:

I beg o, that name is fucking too much 4 me o

We no gree.
Hello Nackson,
How was your night?
We (Fergie001, Ishilove and I) send our greetings
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by fergie001: 8:22am On Apr 07, 2020
emeijeh:

We no gree.
Hello Nackson,
How was your night?
We (Fergie001, Ishilove and I) send our greetings
grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by iammo(m): 8:26am On Apr 07, 2020
grin

funny thread.. people want to give the O.P fvcking High BP, don't get scared man.. aboki and almajiri far younger than you have fvcking kids, its time to fvcking man up

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by mafiano1986: 8:31am On Apr 07, 2020
"Fukking, fukking, fukking, fukking" what are you? Some kind of "god of fukk"??
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2020
Yo don’t even deserve to be a father.
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Burgerlomo: 8:39am On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
Pls Nairalanders Help!.

U fucking got no choice than to accept the fucking unborn child you fucking nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by stanisbaratheon: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2020
The baby is yours please fvck off.
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by EBUBS(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin nairalanders no go fucking kill person with laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Muna4real(f): 9:26am On Apr 07, 2020
Why am I reading only Bleep, Bleep.
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:35am On Apr 07, 2020
The fvckin condom burst in her fvckin purry ad the fvckin sperm fertilizes her fvckin ovary now she's fvckin pregnant for your fvckin self now what the fvck do want us to do
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2020
emeijeh:

We no gree. Hello Nackson, How was your night? We (Fergie001, Ishilove and I) send our greetings
The name is fucking not acceptable

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
Leonyluiz:

I think the kid would be better off not having you as a father. You cant even construct a sentence without profanity?
[/s]
stupid ITK fvck off my mention

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by jericco1(m): 10:53am On Apr 07, 2020
Look at this fucking cunt! Better accept your fucking responsibility angry
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Starboytwo(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2020
Fuvk you all.. .

Fuvking thread
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by bigpicture001: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:

But i used a fucking comdom na

If your sure u used a CD...and ur sure sh is a lay abt... Don't accept the pregnancy..... Ladies are crooked this days

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by personal59: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
Meaning?
You are Bleep
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by clevybrown(m): 11:19am On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:

Meaning?
meaning u are fuckingly bleeped up grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Getrich47(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2020
grin grin grin what a time to be alive
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Samyokporua(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
If you fucking used a condom then be rest assure that the fucking pregnancy isn't yours. Tell her to go meet the motherfucker that fucking impregnated her
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by kashtanyi(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Get entertained this isolation with juicy and kinky news...all day long....

Chat up to be added 08137522163
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by Demor123: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
ghettokid1:
Pls Nairalanders Help!.

Be a fvcking man and own up to your fvcking responsibilities as a fvcking soon to be father..... tongue
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by ghettokid1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
bigpicture001:

If your sure u used a CD...and ur sure sh is a lay abt... Don't accept the pregnancy..... Ladies are crooked this days
Thanks 4 d fucking advise bro
Re: Pls Help! I Fvcked My Girlfriend And This Happened. by TheSourcerer: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Abdelux223:
Be lyk say coro don dey affect all of una brain o, let murder the guy

Yo Motherfucker, you bleeped your hoe of a girlfriend and she is fucking pregnant, your stinking ass is now claiming saint, you gotta accept that piece of a fuckery child and live ur godforsaken life with that bad bitch

I rest...... grin
manigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, Don’t Jump Into Bed With Every Girl You See (see Photos) / Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Shows It Off / Why Do Nigerian Men Fall In Love Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.