Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) (11519 Views)

Ladies Who Rejected Marriage Proposal, What Was Your Reason? / Ladies, What's Your Reason for Rejecting Suitors? / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Nobody.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Twoclans:

Amen ,I will join you in that prayer via skye
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
As silly as it may sound, at least a brother was saved
For your mind. grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Ariza:
For your mind. grin
Did you see the tactics the LovePeddler used?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Did you see the tactics the LovePeddler used?
Lol... That lady is fantastically made like you Mom.

What did you call her again?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by danduchi(m): 11:58am On Apr 11, 2020
kestolove95:
dix boys on dix forum sef, do I look like ur mate or all those bosso girls?
so funny, if only u see the person you're talking to. BTW I stay temporarily in bosso for study purpose. Master student in FUTMx, Mineral Exploration (Geology). You're still a bosso girl by right

6 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Ariza:
Lol... That lady is fantastically made like you Mom.

What did you call her again?
Even the richest woman in the world is fed by a man.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by kestolove95(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
danduchi:
so funny, if only u see the person you're talking to. BTW I stay temporarily in bosso for study purpose. Master student in FUTMx, Mineral Exploration (Geology). You're still a bosso girl by right
sannu Mr master, we wey do masters for outside make we talk wetin? Mtseew gt ur class u can't handle me
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by kestolove95(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
GeneralPula:

Iya Baba eh dirty
see dem type
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
kokanepyramid:

You two should get a room
lol

3 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by danduchi(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
kestolove95:
sannu Mr master, we wey do masters for outside make we talk wetin? Mtseew gt ur class u can't handle me
hehehehehe.. Ohh u went outside and still came back.. Eyaaaa.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by makydebbie(f): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
Neimar:

Yeah i know its weird grin

grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by clevybrown(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
As silly as it may sound, at least a brother was saved
This is a clear meaning of taking Panadol on someone's headache... grin grin grin grin
U gat no chill bro, abeg free the babe ... : grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Olayinka777(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
kestolove95:
I stay in Niger state, London street, but sowie I can hangout with u, Yoruba people are dirty
What!!!!
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by logik29(m): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2020
kestolove95:
will you shut up?

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Albertone(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
kestolove95:
Why do you like feeling fly as if you are of high importance?
You didn't know who the guy his.Maybe he is God sent to elevate you.Na so una dey push una helper away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Glad you deleted it, I dnt know your problem undecided
I pray God heal your heart! I wnt insult you because easter is around the corner lipsrsealed
he is coming from a very broken place. Only a wounded animal will behave like him
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by abidex0z(m): 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
kestolove95:
I stay in Niger state, London street, but sowie I can hangout with u, Yoruba people are dirty
What a stereotypical statement.... perhaps maybe all the Yoruba you have encountered during your life journey.....

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
he is coming from a very broken place. Only a wounded animal will behave like him
The funniest thing is he's not even trolling the person that made him woman hater, na me wey no cun anything he's picking on undecided

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by abidex0z(m): 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
danduchi:
You DNT need to explain yourself to people like her, there are lots of respectable,mature n humble ladies of essence here.....juss walk pass her and go for a Paramount n humble soul ladies and not a troubled soul...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Noccerino(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pazienza
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
Petyprincess:

The funniest thing is he's not even trolling the person that made him woman hater, na me wey no cun anything he's picking on undecided
[/s]
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:25pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

So far Nobody.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

That's how weak men behave
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
That's how weak men behave
Lol hope you doing great? Are you serving the nation? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol hope you doing great? Are you serving the nation? grin grin
God forbid. Nigeria is full of clowns. They aren't taking things seriously yet.

Staying in my house. Live today, fight tomorrow.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

petyprincess says she wants my dick. any advice?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

So far Nobody.
if u are a lesbian, petyprincess would like to meet you..
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Lol infact my dad just finished talking to his friend in America who is a nurse she also refused to go to work till the situation dies down,Nobody wan die o grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by GreatResearcher1: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol infact my dad just finished talking to his friend in America who is a nurse she also refused to go to work till the situation dies down,Nobody wan die o grin
y u no dey pick ur calls?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'd Like To Meet In Person And State Your Reason(s) by Petyprincess(f): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
y u no dey pick ur calls?
Please what is your problem exactly? Which stupid call you talking about? It seems kaduna weather is affecting your brain abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Gap Toothed Girls / Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? / What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.