Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Before You Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Get Married (547 Views)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Get Married by lexdino: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2020
Paragraph 1
As a rule, loyalty and betrayals only exists in men's world. They mean nothing to women. Women only care about "What emotions am I feeling right now?". She follows her emotions regardless of who gets killed, maimed or betrayed in the process. She's happy now, that's all that matters. Period!

Paragraph 2
Men are moved by looks. When a man falls in love with a woman, he wants her to look her best so she can always be the object of his desire. He uses his time, energy and resources to make the woman look better.
Reality is that as the woman's looks improves, she starts getting attention from other men with higher values than her man.
Now, go back and read Paragraph 1.

Paragraph 3
Women are moved by emotions. When a woman falls in love with a man, she wants him all for herself alone. Therefore, she uses her time, energy and resources to manipulate the man's life into misery so that other women would stop finding him attractive, ensuring that the man never find the will to ever attempt pursuing any other woman.
Reality is that as the man's life becomes miserable according to her plans, his value drops and she starts questioning the butterflies she initially felt for him. At this point, every other guy is strong and high value except her man who's become so unbelievably weak.

From my opinion, the problem of Nigeria is not bad/corrupt government. Nigeria is currently suffering from an epidemic of beta males who's idea about life is to get rich by any means because they believe excess money is their only chance to getting laid.

Knowledge is power.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Get Married by Lamanii22(f): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Different philosophies lool....
Re: Before You Get Married by Toseenlove: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2020
lexdino:
Paragraph 1
As a rule, loyalty and betrayals only exists in men's world. They mean nothing to women. Women only care about "What emotions am I feeling right now?". She follows her emotions regardless of who gets killed, maimed or betrayed in the process. She's happy now, that's all that matters. Period!

Paragraph 2
Men are moved by looks. When a man falls in love with a woman, he wants her to look her best so she can always be the object of his desire. He uses his time, energy and resources to make the woman look better.
Reality is that as the woman's looks improves, she starts getting attention from other men with higher values than her man.

Paragraph 3
Women are moved by emotions. When a woman falls in love with a man, she wants him all for herself alone. Therefore, she uses her time, energy and resources to manipulate the man's life into misery so that other women would stop finding him attractive, ensuring that the man never find the will to ever attempt pursuing any other woman.
Reality is that as the man's life becomes miserable according to her plans, his value drops and she starts questioning the butterflies she initially felt for him. At this point, every other guy is strong and high value except her man who's become so unbelievably weak.

From my opinion, the problem of Nigeria is not bad/corrupt government. Nigeria is currently suffering from an epidemic of beta males who's idea about life is to get rich by any means because they believe excess money is their only chance to getting laid.

Knowledge is power.

Saved!!! This master piece Is only for Legendary Men. Only Legendary Men will deduce this master piece. I'm glad I'm one!!!

4 Likes

Re: Before You Get Married by Pstarogood0100: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2020
Great wisdom
Re: Before You Get Married by akaahs(m): 11:23am On Apr 12, 2020
Ur last paragraph sum its all. I can now relate to what my father about riches and strong morals.
God bless you op
Re: Before You Get Married by Tumbulum: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2020
The greatest discovery of my generation is that ones life can be altered by altering the attitude of the mind.
Williams James.

Nigeria problems originates from the thinking of the populace. We need a leader who will preach peace,prosperity and love to us and then follow it up with action.

(1) (Reply)

To The Guys_ Can You Date Or Marry A Lady With Incisions On Her Body / My Husband Needs A Job Help / Pregnant Ciara Flaunts Her 'bumpin' Baby Bump In A Sexy Bikini (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.