Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? (3773 Views)

Funny Wedding Cake Of Couples Who Met In The Club(pix) / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl / What's Your Definition Of A Good Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^True enough. Sometimes I just feel obligated to school them as I would a toddler.
They don't know better.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by ekubear1: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2011
Which naija dudes do you know who marry hos from clubs?

Sleep with, yes. But marry? No way.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by MrsEve2(f): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2011
If they can expose their health to a ho, they can marry the ho.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by queensmith: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2011
eku_bear:

Which naija dudes do you know who marry hos from clubs?

Sleep with, yes. But marry? No way.

again men that have themselves confused! i can tell you right now a significant number of nigerian men meet sleep with and marry women they met in clubs so dont go over feeling yourself now! if you dont know you better go and ask!
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2011
^
sure. . .
Ho's too get married everyday, and they bear the title 'MRS'
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by HTownEve(f): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I imagine so. Remember just like everything else in the world, clubs come with different flavors. What I mean is there are clubs that have certain target groups: teens, grown and s3xy, white collar/high society; etc. so it depends on where you look and who you are looking for. Typically the girl who sits down and observes (shy type) not ALWAYS but most of the time is wife material vs. the girl grinding on every Tom, D1ck and Harry.

MZprettyDarkSkin.   grin True.  But the bolded part is not necessarily true.  The girl who goes out and sits in the corner instead of dancing; has skills.    She know how to MAQ.  That does not mean she is wife material.  No wonder a lota girls refuse to dance in Nigerian gatherings.  They don't want to be misconstrued as non wife materials.  SMH.  angry
I don't mean it is okay to grind on every Tom, manliness, and Harry though.

I have friends from fanatics to the most open minded you can think of.  I have come to realize that Nigerians like pretentious girls.  The craziest ones are soooo wise.  Every now and then when I hang out with them; they tell me "I beg make I sit for this corner, act like a good innocent girl, observe who to catch", and I am like y'all are so crazy.  They know what guys want and they act a certain way around them.   undecided
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by queensmith: 5:17pm On Jan 05, 2011
adolfe bad:

^
sure. . .

exactly- male whores and female whores alike!
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by ekubear1: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2011
Na wa for these dudes then.

As a wise philosopher once said, "Can't turn a ho into a housewife"  tongue

@queensmith: There is a difference though between meeting (1) a "good girl" at a club, later on marrying her and (2) a ho at a club. Most people can and should be able to tell the difference, and understand that (2) is not wifey material.

adolfe bad:

^
sure. . .
Lol, you are right I guess  grin
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2011
^
i guess those who meet their wives at the club don't SEE her as a ho. . .even if she probably is
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by MrsEve2(f): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2011
Ayetty,

The men that met their wives at the club who were strippers and hoes they won't tell you that. They will make up shit like I met her at a function or a party. They know damn well they would turn a ho into a housewife if the person has it all. THere are men on this site crying that their wives are no longer the "chick" they have met years ago.

Enough said.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 05, 2011
^
ha!
and the ladies who meet the hubby at the club??
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by MrsEve2(f): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2011
Those are the same one these chicks married. Duh.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by chiogo(f): 6:14pm On Jan 05, 2011
Can one actually find a good man at the club? That should answer your question.
If you consider yourself NOT a good person by being in the club then yes, whoever you find there is also no good.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2011
Well,
i thought we have two kinds in the club. . .
The professional and the domestic ho
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 6:17pm On Jan 05, 2011
^^Dont forget 99% of women who demand for anything from
their un-married BF's are LovePeddler's
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Yorisb: 6:47pm On Jan 05, 2011
[size=0pt].[/size]
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by queensmith: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2011
eku_bear:

@queensmith: There is a difference though between meeting (1) a "good girl" at a club, later on marrying her and (2) a ho at a club. Most people can and should be able to tell the difference, and understand that (2) is not wifey material.

and your point is? the question said can one find a good person in the club? get with the quota
Mrs, Eve:

Ayetty,

The men that met their wives at the club who were strippers and hoes they won't tell you that.  They will make up poo like I met her at a function or a party.  They know damn well they would turn a ho into a housewife if the person has it all.  THere are men on this site crying that their wives are no longer the "chick" they have met years ago.  
exacty, ALOT of men NIGERIAN men meet thier wives in questionable situations! but they dont say!
I like this delusional pedastool they like putting themselves on!
and most of these men you are talking abt are whores too and dont deserve any better!

and lets not forget you are more likely to meet a LovePeddler in the church than in the club so this applies anywhere!
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Moralistli(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2011
It depends on ur definition of d word ''club'', and d ones dat function in ur locality, Understanding is d in thing. There are Youths" club, Gangsters" club, Gents', elites/millionaires clubs,
lol,
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mcleo007(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2011
Moralistli:

It depends on your definition of d word ''club'', and d ones dat function in your locality, Understanding is d in thing. There are Youths" club, Gangsters" club, Gents', elites/millionaires clubs,
lol,

You have a good point here. But then,every club,be it the ones you listed or whichever,have one common feature- to mingle and have fun. And u know what goes on when people mingle. However, the club refered to here is the sort we tag 'friday nite', 'thursday-ladies night', 'gentlemen's club', 'strip clubs', 'pubs' and the likes. Can one actually find a good girl there? Or vice-versa,can good men be found at such spots?
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by 190: 2:30am On Jan 25, 2011
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 25, 2011
Only if you like your wife going to the club even after you 2 are married.

I find it weird when I jam a married woman in the club, without her husband, drunk dancing with guys.

I would prefer my wife got the clubbing thing out her system long before I marry her, and we probably wouldn't jam in the club to begin with.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by harakiri(m): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2011
Depends on what you mean by "good girl" but even though i'm not big on clubbing. . .i'd take my chances in the club than church any day. Those "sisters in the lord" you see in church are the dregs and sewage of society masquerading as born again's. My neighborhood once bedded over 10 ladies from one church alone in less than 3 months and all he had to do was claim to be a "born again brother in Christ Jebus". They are the ones who have rocked life with the bad guys and now, they are looking for the timid nice guys who are still naive to hook for marriage. How many incredibly pretty damsels below the age of 24 have you seen in church? Havent you noticed that most (if not all) of the "single and looking" in church are past the age of 30?

Church born again's indeed!
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Girl846(f): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2011
@ poster,

YES you can!
Good girls like to dance and have fun as well.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by MMM2(m): 7:37am On Jan 25, 2011
YEs in met my ex gf in a club.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Mcleo007(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2011
Girl846:

@ poster,

YES you can!
Good girls like to dance and have fun as well.

I see you're one of 'em good girls that like clubbing, lol. Don't mind me dear. I understand what ur saying,but then like someone said earlier, it might depend on d intensity of the club in question. For instance,I doubt if u can find a good girl in a Metallic rock club where the gate pass is your reception of a high stolid club pill. With the pills, booze and "fun", I doubt if there will be any goodness left in the girl, even if she were a nun.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2011
harakiri:

Depends on what you mean by "good girl" but even though i'm not big on clubbing. . .i'd take my chances in the club than church any day. Those "sisters in the lord" you see in church are the dregs and sewage of society masquerading as born again's. My neighborhood once bedded over 10 ladies from one church alone in less than 3 months and all he had to do was claim to be a "born again brother in Christ Jebus". They are the ones who have rocked life with the bad guys and now, they are looking for the timid nice guys who are still naive to hook for marriage. How many incredibly pretty damsels below the age of 24 have you seen in church? Havent you noticed that most (if not all) of the "single and looking" in church are past the age of 30?

Church born again's indeed!

well said!!!!

Mcleo007:

I see you're one of 'em good girls that like clubbing, lol. Don't mind me dear. I understand what your saying,but then like someone said earlier, it might depend on d intensity of the club in question. For instance,I doubt if u can find a good girl in a Metallic rock club where the gate pass is your reception of a high stolid club pill. With the pills, booze and "fun", I doubt if there will be any goodness left in the girl, even if she were a nun.

pls direct me to such establishment so i can check if what you are saying is true, as it definitely sound unreal. drugs as an entrance token?! everyone in the club on drugs?!
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by aminalib(f): 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2011
there are some sane women that go to clubs, not everyone that goes is a hoe or this and that, however i would not think of meeting someone at a club because most of the times its the same person that lives in that club all the time,
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by queensmith: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2011
^^ your right, thats the problem when it comes to WOMEN meeting MEN at the club. Its likely he does the same thing weekly with different women.
That will probably just boil down to the type of club it is or the crowd at that particular moment.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2011
aminalib:

there are some sane women that go to clubs, not everyone that goes is a hoe or this and that, however i would not think of meeting someone at a club because most of the times its the same person that lives in that club all the time,

couldnt you women give that man the benefit of the doubt and think that he may be there for the first time (like you) or not too keen on this lifestyle (like you)?!

queensmith:

^^ your right, thats the problem when it comes to WOMEN meeting MEN at the club. Its likely he does the same thing weekly with different women.
That will probably just boil down to the type of club it is or the crowd at that particular moment.

shouldnt it boil down to discovering if he does that every weekend FIRST?!
if he is single then i see no problem why he shouldnt hang in a place crowded with women. churches are also a good place to find such women but they mostly pretending to be holier than thou when we all know that a great number aint.

by the way, unless a man fukced you on the first night he met you (or tried to), getting to know someone in a club is perfectly ok. its what you guys do that night (and the next lol) that should determine if you should value this person as marriage material or not.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by queensmith: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2011
if you go to a club and meet someone- how are u going to know if its a weekly hobby for that person? that person certainly isnt going to tell you!

Theres nothing wrong with hanging out in places where theres lots of women or men, but I think women should be wary because most men that are confident pulling women at local nightclubs will most likely have a habit of doing so regularly?? wouldnt you say?
Whether or not they have sex isnt really the point undecided undecided the point is that kind of dude isnt what most women will classify as 'good'.
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2011
queensmith:

if you go to a club and meet someone- how are u going to know if its a weekly hobby for that person? that person certainly isnt going to tell you!

hhhmmm i guess, getting to know them (outside the club environment) before you judge them as no good would be a way to go about it.

Theres nothing wrong with hanging out in places where theres lots of women or men, but I think women should be wary because most men that are confident pulling women at local nightclubs will most likely have a habit of doing so regularly?? wouldnt you say?

but of course, just because someone is single doesnt mean they have to be sexless too. there is nothing wrong in pulling women at the club as long as the "aim" is to find the right gal to date etc.
some men do it as a sport/hobby, and to these, there is no hope but women shouldnt put all men in the same category.
pulling women in club is the first step in getting to know someone. the way she respond to your advances, how easy she falls for men's tricks and how quick she gives away the cootie cat are all criterias that "good" men in these establishment would use to decide if that gal should be treated as a hoe or as a gal to try to discover.

Whether or not they have intimacy isnt really the point undecided undecided the point is that kind of dude isnt what most women will classify as 'good'.

as much as you are right about that, many would view that ONS move as cheap and therefore view her as a hoe (unfortunately). you wouldnt give something THAT precious THAT fast to strangers, if it was really worthy, lol (thats some men way of looking at it).

if the environment they are in is the only base you use to categorize men as good or bad then i would say that most women in church should be good ones (when we know it aint true) AND if you find yourself in such establishment then you should equally view yourself as such.

here is a scenario: you meet a guy in a club and, after meeting him a few times, he happens to be the perfect gentleman etc. would you still view him as NO GOOD simply because you met in a club?!
Re: Can One Actually Find A Good Girl In The Club? by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2011
we need to look both sides

if girls that go clubbing are bad

then

the guys who go clubbing are bad as the girls then why would he look for a good girl in club that he thinks women who go there are bad

its not the club that makes a person bad but his/her character

its not the church that makes a person good but his character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SINGLE SHAMING- Over 30 And Unmarried / The Truth About Dark Skin Women / Can U Fart Infront Of Ur Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.